Stand ground , my slavs

My fellow brothers , do not care for the west , do care for the destruction of their culture , do not care for the replacement of the western Europeans.Groly to the slavs , protect your heritage , close your borders to the Swedish immigrants , ignore them entirely.We survived as Poles for a thousand years , stand ground and isolate yourself, as it is the only way to survive from those hordes we call neighbors.LET THE WEST BURN , as we continue our existence .They always wanted only expansion , they are no better than negros , anglos and muslims .Look how they treat each other, look how they treated decent Poles and Kashubians , look at their hate for their own people.. Slawa my brothers , let us survive a thousand years more.

> youtube.com/watch?v=yrI04TqfujM

Attached: godlo.jpg (400x483, 84K)

Finally someone who gets it.
These are great days we're living bros.

Don't worry, we have extensive experience defending against invaders. Just gotta get those halberds sharpened again. Walls around churches and castles are still standing strong.

Attached: Valvasor_-_Ortneški_grad.jpg (1498x843, 417K)

The problem is most slav countries cucked by EU, CIS countries like Russia, Ukraine,Belorus are typical failed state. So I doubt that we all survive the fall of the West.

Only slavs will get it , the others are fulled with greed and false idea about who they are now , and where they are heading. They are doomed as we shall stay the same .
As I say it to the anglos they actually laugh , but who will laugh at the end

oh boi

Attached: 54522098_856801477996909_2813383168642514944_n.png (681x508, 230K)

dont think states as being representatives of our race , we are fine , think a bit
Eu is weak , and their western girlfriends

Attached: 1553987829453s.jpg (229x250, 7K)

So, uhmm... the Poles lead the party, right?

Attached: zRdAi6w.png (776x3312, 77K)

>greeks
>slavs
kek
sage

Attached: repentzoomer.jpg (121x125, 3K)

no Poles shall continue either way , other slavs as well , you still think about states do you ? why this hate ? because even a toilet cleaner has still future in the east? as the west is just crying like a baby ?incapable of surviving on its own ? I shall hear your story of why we slavs are so much shitttty , yet again this story is only relevant for what 10 years? can fuel an ego tho , still something isnt it ?

who said to you that I am greek ? south gypsy

Make Polabia Great Again!
Cлaвa!

>who said to you that I am greek ?
>*posts from Greece*
Is this the total state of Glorious Olde Greece nowadays?

Attached: afellowculturedman.jpg (640x640, 30K)

If that's the case all Slavic leeches working in the west can fuck off home and go earn 300 a month again.

cant a Pole take a vacation for once ? I have cleaned the toilets all year around , please

Slavs are left wing

Attached: 6E3EE948-58EB-4CC9-ABFE-4A4D1D296168.jpg (630x253, 22K)

post proof or get out

the options here are following:
side with russians, side with EU. We pick EU anytime, since russkies are mongol swarm shitniggers

>thinks having a non-stronk currency is a bad idea
>thinks Slavs are leeches
>western world has been leaching to races for millennia
>Poles take advantage of anglo retardation
>oh meh gad leeches, you work here and provide labor, because our own people are in commie unis , incapable of fixing even their own light bolt

>post proof on 4cha

still thinking about states , read thread
you are right tho , but we are talking about race , either way eastern russkis are mongols ye

The Slava have been divided many ways in order to be conquered, if that were to be reversed there is no limit to how far they could go

hei my anglo

think again what left wing means in the eastern world , do you think its communism ?
either way , manei from germony isnt bad , since reparations never happend, I dont even feel bad , as we wait for the eu to collapse

howdy leaf

If you work in a nation that offers you a better life, then you when shtf you abandon the natives who gave you a better life then yes they are leeches. I know of natives being laid of from comfortable employment but the Slavs wasn't, it's not right really.

SlavEs are literally subhumans that should be eliminated from the face of earth

still coming back to retire and die in peace back to their homeland.
The migration happend because of gomunism , you would do the same , history similar to irish , but not that many tv shows so people that can respect Poles and other slavs more

>nation

I can agree that we did not sent the best people

_yet_

>offers better life , cannot go outside to play with your children
>offers you better life , depression , non eu migrants , uneducated suburbs , commies
>anglo backwards society

ye the money is good , but its like mordor

why ?

>free money
>free anti-Russia politics
>free "export all our country's scum" protocol
The fuck do you expect?

everyone to be 'woke'

Attached: 290866.png (743x758, 450K)

Where are you vacationing at senpai?

truly a nice country , you lack manners tho , were is your greek discipline? I though you were more manly than this

Women hairy,make them shave themselves , but loved the food , would come again 10/10
also very kid friendly , greek kids know how to play , you good people

+your not lazy , its just a gov thing you have , you need capitalism a bit , and stop loving gommies

Attached: 290271.jpg (640x881, 64K)

Based Pole, that's a fair critique desu I agree with you

Attached: 1323100238827.jpg (384x494, 71K)

most slavs are cool with Greece , we have more in common than you think , some guys told me you look at Poland like we supposedly look at the balkan states , why is that ?

Sława Wielkiej Polsce

Sława no , ale

the point is not to stay low key , remember what happen to our kingdom when it became big?

Slavs are no good deadbeat white niggers

argument?
of course polish labor is bad , russian mafia is better ye?

The only negative stereotypes of poles I've heard are due to League of Legends desu. In Greece it's very popular for some reason even today and usually poles tend to troll/speak in their native language, so it's kind of a meme, also most greeks don't really know any slavs other than the ones next to us so we think of every slav as a southern slav, it's autism basically.

also let dat sink a bit in yer brain

Attached: 290252.jpg (1080x1630, 170K)

A fact has no need of arguments.

yee the language barrier thing ..

>games

cool then , hope you'll do fine in the future , thank you

Hello, I wish my parents never came to this shit hole, I'd rather have been born in the Balkans like they were instead

facts? , what facts ?
casual mongol shittalking

balkans are not that bad really ,may I ask, where is your heritage from?

Wealth and power seems to always result in corruption and collapse.

That being said the Western Slavs should be banding together - Poles, Czechs, Slovaks, and Sorbs/Lusatians of East Germany. We need to save them from the Turkish caliphate

Attached: Niederlausitz_Wappen.png (464x586, 336K)

pay debt spiros

What facts? That slavshits have the same IQ as niggers? That slavshits behave themselves as niggers? That slavshits did nothing for the world just like niggers? That slavshits live in shitholes just like niggers?

hahaha , I could not agree more, but think again , Poland will prevail , because they are more, stronger culture etc , remember what happend to Lithuania??

better to have a nice life , make couple of kids ( a whole legion) and go for a walk in the forest with yer wife, work hard and take care of your loved ones.

2022 they have to pay 33 bil , such pity the germans make them do this ..

>slavs did nothing to the world
>slavs are like niggers
>slavs are dump
>posts with russian flag , most imperial slav group

what happend ?no father figure in your life? why so much hate? you must be really historically illiterate , must be stuck at the 90s for evar I guess

so I should destroy the Siberians to feel manly ye?

Based Greek.
Fuck the western cucks and let them die holding portrait of Shitler while their women get raped to death.

East Euro, Best and True Euro.

My friend I am not Greek , but yet again greeks tend to be based

also

>east euro , bro euro

>west falls
>east(china) rises
as it was for most of the history, this is history coming back to pendulum