Companionship of a woman

How do I get a gf ?

Attached: 1550317411066.jpg (479x640, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

laddertheory.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chloroform

people smell desperation and avoid you

but I don't even talk to anybody nor leave my house

If you have to ask, the chances are that you don't.

you can't, kill yourself

Well stop drinking mayo right out of the carton and start lifting weights and shower everyday. Then get a job or volunteer, don’t look for the perfect girl just take the first thing that comes along faggot.

>bądź atrakcyjny
>nie bądź nie atrakcyjny

Jest bardzo proste

you are living in fucking Poland what problem you have? just go out jesus christ

outside if overrated, as with xx chrome
t. has child and slayed 100s of whims

I'm afraid of rejection a little

Almost every guy I know who complains they can’t find a girl friend has unrealistic expectations. Your baseline is you are a dyel incel with a small dick and nothing interesting about you. Why do you think you even deserve a 6/10 when you’re a goddamn 4/10?? Jesus Christ I hate incels so much.

get a job you stupid faggot

>people have ratings in real life
ok

Go to south of europe, the foreign appeal will land you a girlfriend.

but is having a gf worth it tho? I feel like I should have one but I don't want to deal with all the drama

Revive the ancient tradition of bride kidnapping.

You fuck off back to Jow Forums incelboi. Enjoy your basil.

then how do you expect to meet anyone, dumbass?

Just behave like a normal human you sped

Attached: A5D159A7-A9C7-4F07-A63C-B86E5DCE6503.jpg (460x537, 63K)

The problem is confidence. Self confidence is not bought, stolen, borrowed, given, read about, or even taught.

Self confidence is fostered inside yourself through experiences in real life. The human mind is constantly comparing situations. If all you did was jerk off and sleep and eat all day talking to a girl is difficult to your brain comparatively.

it's literally a fantasy. no woman can live up to it, they are just shaved men with a hole who fake their femininity with makeup, perfume, high shoes, shaving themselves, colouring their hair. it's all in your head, user, women are a fucking meme.

Go out and interact with them

but why? rejection will not kill you it will not affect you in any way
if you have some serious problem to talk to people just try to train little bit go out and ask random people about time etc
if you stay home and do nothing you will never find gf

This is exactly how I feel like

Faggot detected. Women have a womb that makes white babies you disgusting subhuman maggot

You should at least go to prostitutes and see if it's worth the hassle.

Why would you want to? Do you have any feminine interests?

Attached: 1538590667118.jpg (270x322, 36K)

You get a girlfriend the same way you get anything. But beware. The value of the girl you get directly corresponds with the value you provide. The exchange rate in my opinion is a perceived 2 to 1. Meaning, you'll get someone that is equal to half the perceived value you provide. The question that must be answered throughout the relationship is
>are you really worth that much
and
>who gets to make the important decisions
And welcome to being in the same quandary every single relationship that exists today.

There are thousands of Ukrainian whores running around your country looking for a mate, you shouldn't have a problem.

this

That’s because I’m polish American and we share those superior genetics Polanon haha just kidding I’m an amerimutt

Accept the fact that you were never meant to have a gf

why doesn't his shirt say "ouch"

Go outside and fail a lot. Fail working, fail dating. I’m autistic as fuck and kept failing to the point of suicide. Now I make 10k/day. Just keep failing and learning

but It will fuck up my day to day life, I overthink a lot of shit, right now there's nothing negative going on in my sheltered life so I'm fine, but once the drama will start all will go to shit

Start with little things. Take a good multivitamin, take vitamin d, fish oil, take a zma before bed, and the first thing you do in the morning is slam a full glass of water. Go to bed early. Don't drink caffeine or soda. Follow these simple rules and pretty soon you will have so much energy you'll just want to lift. You'll want to cook for yourself. You'll just start wanting to do the things that you thought required "motivation." There is no motivation, there's just taking the right steps in the right order so that you naturally desire what's good. The woman will come in due time.

As a man, a woman will never make you happy.
You can be happy, and then women will come, ty to destroy your happiness.

yeah thanks guys I think I know how to get a gf, but I need to get my financials and other stuff in order

Attached: 1553529083716.jpg (1024x1024, 109K)

>it's literally a fantasy. no woman can live up to it, they are just shaved men with a hole who fake their femininity with makeup, perfume, high shoes, shaving themselves, colouring their hair. it's all in your head, user, women are a fucking meme.
Oh god, I bet you get laid all the time. Something to think about. Over half of marriages fail, and 40% of married people are not happy. Are you thinking you would be part of that happy 10%? Furthermore, most chicks are not into things like Pol or conspiracies, so your conversations would literally be shit-tier level. Learn to appreciate what you have not got.

jwhat drama? most women will not start spit on you becouse you ask them out or when you tell them they look good i never been in Poland but i assume that the women in Poland will be similiar to women here if you like someone just fucking tell him directly about it
don't be nervous about it if you have problem with confidence act is if it is a game and have fun with it

>he hasn't given up completely and embraced the neet life

Just accept it, we will never get a gf

Attached: 1554022734409.png (720x762, 374K)

that just excuse

goddamnit, so you are saying I can be a poor neet and still have a good gf?

hear on this man OP
he is right

the highest goal of females is to suck on their males happiness and joy of life.
no matter how attractive and smart you're, women are ruthless and highly motivated in this point. It seems to be life essence.

Attached: 09498498274.jpg (1024x662, 69K)

you can definitely fuck women even if you are poor

Simple.
Stop sucking less.
Stop feeling so bad for yourself.
Be a man. Be awesome.
Look for a babe that is good for you and never give fuck about rejection. Love yourself but notice her some times as well. Make her happy but don't be a slave.

I'm not sure if I want to be this type of bydlo that just fucks girls for the sake of it

>good gf
if you're a ugly poor fag manlet, forget that
but you can get here always some acceptable hole for sex

well then improve? majority of women are insecure you don't need to be 10/10 chad to get decent gf that you will love just get self-confidence and some job you do not need magic spells
stop being lazy

The real question is why you want a gf

In the smartphone slut app era women can literally dump you and be riding Chads pole within 5 minutes

Unless youre a living god which I highly doubt you wont be able to maintain any self-respect in your relationship, let alone wear the pants.

I'm 24 soon to be 25 so clock is ticking for me
this is what I will do

What clock? Nothing happens as you get older besides becoming increasingly less desperate for sex. And thats a good thing!

Why would you want to, Slav women are whores, especially the Czechs, but damn they are hot.

>nothing happens as you get older
I get will older and look worse, now it's easier for me to get a gf than lets say if I was 30

that is bullshit pushed by media and people who are lazy to improve

don't give a fuck about rejection?! Do you not give a fuck if someone smashes your testicles with an hammer too?

you don't need a gf just love your country and she'll love you back.

Wrong

I'm more afraid of being with a girl or trying for months and then she pulling some sort of shit on me rejecting me

If she was to say NO from the start I'm cool with that it doesn't hurt

he is right on the spot. I can confirm.

not by actively looking for it

I take it this board is no longer moderated

That only matters if you still want a gf

trying for months... that is your problem be direct from the start otherwise you just losing time
if you have women that you like right now just fucking tell her so you can move on

Go to the UK for a vacation and fuck every tight British pussy.

If you don't bag in < 14 days dude you got friend laddered.
laddertheory.com/

For starters you need to get off the internet, take a shower, brush your teeth, leave the basement, go outside and talk to real live girls.

Attached: 7F780483-383D-4C27-9640-880AA41046E0.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

how can you not be able to get a korean gf though? All of them are slim and wear miniskirt and makeup so it's like man's heaven. They don't smell bad even after a gym session.

But how?

You forget Korea is the testing ground of dark money.
All the men there are full onions

As a married man living in a house with walls covered in loved ones and inspirational homegoods canvas’ who drives to New Jersey for Easter and eats tapas once a month, I second this. Luckily my wife is cool as shit and is equally into a bunch of my autism. But I’ve never met one of her friends who knows how to handle a firearm or gut a pig like she does. Bottom line. You’ve got like a 1-10 chance of finding a human in a sea of boring cunts.

they are trying to fill your head with bullshit.

Ancient Korean wisdom
yeah I guess, ok fuck it I will do it because I'm tired of not having a stable supply of pussy AND just having someone to talk to about real life problems

Not even lying desu.
The less emotional you are about women, the more they come running.
They can subconsciously smell pussy too.
They smell chad's and don't even realize their own biology drives them to it.

Fpbp

Pay a prostitute

>So the man falls into the Abyss. The Abyss isn't really as bad as it sounds. Mostly it's a period of self-loathing, embarrassment, and of course utter awkwardness with the girl in question if they are talking at all.
10/10 would read again

Attached: 1499857828037.jpg (1000x563, 105K)

Find a nice cute anime gf you faggot.

Attached: DwhLD9KU8AADUwc.png large.png (689x1100, 963K)