Hong Kong is a shithole

You can't make this up

Attached: 511c8b8bcc2d2204bf8efc7aefad0268.png (1000x681, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.com/photography/proof/2017/07/hong-kong-living-trapped-lam-photos/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_c
youtube.com/watch?v=WB2-2j9e4co
youtube.com/watch?v=QYhU54I4KS8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
youtube.com/watch?v=svVaEWQaoSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: XcDrg.jpg (555x394, 75K)

Attached: tHejp.jpg (2399x1599, 568K)

Attached: tIRgjoW.jpg (1900x1267, 207K)

Attached: F9n0yGB.jpg (1900x1267, 216K)

Attached: P09Yil8.jpg (1900x1294, 172K)

Attached: s44V4v3.jpg (1900x1267, 251K)

Attached: x4ga4Ni.jpg (1900x1267, 224K)

Attached: KpdzQnx.jpg (1900x1267, 244K)

Attached: GGdRgtg.jpg (1900x1267, 254K)

Attached: vETZEvd.jpg (1900x1267, 151K)

Attached: Nkvcq7f.jpg (1900x1267, 224K)

Attached: o7m1XEr.jpg (1900x1279, 164K)

Attached: oGsCGcC.jpg (1900x1267, 211K)

Attached: ymL8x1j.jpg (1900x1267, 196K)

Attached: dKdC6MF.jpg (1900x1266, 243K)

Attached: Vub834i.jpg (1900x1266, 217K)

Attached: V8S16qk.jpg (1900x1266, 213K)

Attached: wnvrz26.jpg (1900x1266, 247K)

Attached: mZGbjOz.jpg (1900x1266, 225K)

Attached: coVKk50.jpg (1900x1267, 209K)

Attached: BQiTapj.jpg (1900x1268, 265K)

nationalgeographic.com/photography/proof/2017/07/hong-kong-living-trapped-lam-photos/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_c

Attached: uQSGbN1.jpg (1900x1266, 101K)

Why hasn't the mainland finished it already?

Attached: 1499950625439.jpg (637x641, 105K)

The mainland is much MUCH worse. Most of these infographs are made by the mainland to discourage people from leaving. It doesn’t work because even dumb mainlanders understand the quality of a good from Hong Kong.

looking comfy desu

How much of this is due to recent massive immigration from the mainland? Were Hong Kongers living like this in the 90's? I know lots of mainlanders move there for gibs, so maybe that's the issue?

this

Attached: pepe.jpg (225x225, 9K)

> bathroom on balcony
Accurate. Chinks are well known street shitters

>. Most of these infographs are made by the mainland to discourage people from leaving.
This.
But low IQ sheep will forever fall for communist propaganda.
Remember when all the sheep believed that the Soviet Union was almost paradise, because Soviet Union propagandists said so ?
Yes, leftists have no brain.
NPCs to gas chambers, now!

You must have been in that North Korea thread earlier and did some digging on HK after I corrected that Saudi OPEC trust fund brat who posted an image showing an HK bathroom/kitchen that he tried to pass off as being from NK.
*looks at thread*
damn, you've been busy. Good job. People need to see the effects of hyper capitalism with no restraint.

but it looks so cyberpunk xD

Part of me wants to live in that dystopian future. You just know someone sitting in one of those rooms is thrown into a quest of epic proportions with laser gats and flying cars and drones and shit. It's like out of starwars. Here I am living in the woods in north America with 5 acres and a half mile between me and the next neighbor and it's literally cowboys and Indians. So boring! I even have two toilets to shit in and only one asshole that works like clockwork once a day because I eat regularly nutritious meals that cover all my needs. So fucking boring.

bump for wide eyes at the effects of hyper capitalism

also, just because I'm against hyper-capitalism doesn't mean I'm a damn commie.Capitalism with self-restraint is fine. Capitalism with all encompassing ego and greed is not and will lead to HK conditions

All the poor people are illegals.

Greed isnt in any way unique to capitalism.

I went and visited HK and stayed in Mong Kok, Loved it so fucking much, stayed in 3 different hotels for 16 days. Would of stayed for months if I could.

Attached: HK.jpg (544x967, 58K)

HK isn't because of greed.
It's because it's popular but has limited space.
Just needs a population cap, same as Amsterdam.

Hyper capitalism? It's called being as efficient as possible, Lowest Taxes in the world and are aggressively free speech advocates and hate mainland china. TV always portrays white people as distinguished chefs, artists or businessmen, 18 years old to drink, All government employees and publics signs must all be in English. Freedom does have an ugly side but only for people that deserve it. Picture I took from sky 100.

Attached: HK SKY 100.jpg (1289x966, 337K)

I didn't say or imply that it was. Are you an NPC m8?

I really doubt that. NewYork living spaces being so small and expensive are also because of Hyper-Capitalism. I recently watched a video where this well-to-do salary man making six figures in HK had a living space smaller than an average US apartment, so he was making it more modular like a tiny home. Just like NY they make the excuse to themselves that they do more living in the city and only rest at home, but it's all just excuses to not have to accept the reality of their situation.

>Freedom does have an ugly side but only for people that deserve it
>everyone is equal some are more equal than others
You're just a jew commie by another name. Hypercapitalism is just jew tyranny

>Ilelgal niggers running around everywhere
like thats any better

Unironically falling for the Jew meme
>Nihlism is good goy
>Race isn't real you only need to get the newest shiny shit
>It's good to childless faggots who are so under pressure they commit suicide while working

Lived in Hotel Dorsett, Mongkok. Room was nice and fresh. Spent a week there while checking out HK. Great place, a lot of Korean BBQ

Just stop being poor lol

Don’t they use sewer muck to make kitchen grease?

>meanwhile at OPs house

Attached: 1541455654959.jpg (1920x1240, 467K)

Dont you Pajeet use sewer corpses to brush your teeth?

>efficient
efficient at what? efficient at WHAT? making profit? then yes you are correct? you know what else is efficient at making the best profit? black market shit, youll get more money that all your peasant village in their lives combined

The chinks are little robot niggeroids who never rise up against their overlords, they deserve what they get for being niggerbots

No wonder the (((lolbergtardians))) rant and rave about how great it is.

Hong Kong is a city where the wagecuck/cuckshed meme's come to life.

Attached: 1499305119539.jpg (736x614, 69K)

Its x5000 better than mainland China.

>Don’t they use sewer muck to make kitchen grease?
They do that in China, not Hong Kong and Taiwan.

>title
Are we imagining sharks again?

>I know lots of mainlanders move there for gibs
what gibs? source? i was thought that most mainlanders went to HK to fill the standard "jobs the locals won't do" sector that the locals are too good for, or there is too much demand for and that the local lowest class aren't capable of doing.
i can't see how a chinese would go to HK and not work because they would be better off staying at home and not working and being poor.

lol bmw in pic is not a 7 series

is that the one with moving walls? i found it:
youtube.com/watch?v=WB2-2j9e4co
this one? i agree that, even though there is a cool factor to it, is does have a high degree of COPE in it.

All of its land is state owned, they just lease it to private sector at high costs because it has no tax
youtube.com/watch?v=QYhU54I4KS8
On the other hand, Singapore has one of the best public housing, and doesn't seem to suffer from any of those issues despite being a city state too.

Attached: 1529058251831.jpg (1280x720, 372K)

Yup, that's the one.

Also one thing I've noticed is that its public housing policy is almost identical to the britain's, basically derived from what was already established by the bongs, the same public housing legislation abolished by Thatcher

Can I get a Cantonese qt like this guy did?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

> Ultimate lurker.

Yeah you can. In the US you have stats like "1/3 children struggle with hunger." tf are they talking about

>1/3 children struggle with hunger.

Those are the ones that aren't obese. Also, 1/5 of Americans can't find America on a map.

Attached: map.jpg (3915x2847, 855K)

Chinese are just culturally and genetically adapted to be fine with these conditions though. It's like with indians and poo, you can't make fun of them for it b/c too them it's not a bad thing. Like Americans and driving all day.

As long as they don't bring their shit here idk what they do, and actually find it interesting.

>pic related
Living the dream man. Truly in Heaven(tm) such magnificent architecture, every building so uniquely ornamented and distinguished. Clean crisp air, wonderful opportunities to connect with your culture and heritage. Kind and compassionate people all around. I truly do envy you. kek

I bet life there's actually just a bunch of boring drudgery of working a hard, shit job, eating slop and coming home to place you hate with no hope of a better future, deep down knowing that some decades down the road, they'll find your corpse in this box you live in after the smell of decay gets around, once you've lost the ability to work and feed yourself.

>muh asian IQ
LOL

Illegals cannot apply for public housing.

Remember the people living in cages are all PRC citizens, who are illegal migrants in HK.

no they look very depressing

I doubt that since the infographic clearly states there is still a large portion of people not benefiting from it
The ratio in Singapore is around 90% or so

This.

I'm originally from HK, and you described it perfectly. It's not some Cyber Punk Blade Runner fantasy, it's just a big mean city filled with assholes and nowhere to run away.

Singapore also uses foreigners to do all the dirty work for shit pay, same as HK.
I think in Singapore they are at least legal though.

Whenever you see stats like these you have to consider if they are just counting permanent residents or if they include the dirt poor migrant workers (legal or illegal).
America also has tremendous poverty levels if you count all the illegal Mexicans.

Hahahahaha

Illegals are not taken into account though, at least 60% of the residents lives in private housing, whereas more than 80% of singaporeans lives in public housing
That's quite impressive

>Were Hong Kongers living like this in the 90's?
yeah they were

that hotel looks like a shithole. basically third world

but all of singapore's land is state owned too...
they just "subsidise" it to be less than "market value"

The info-graphic shows cages.
Only illegals live there, so clearly they counted illegals this is not some official Chinese government stat.

>what gibs? source?

He's talking out of his ass.
Mainland Chinese aren't allowed to move to Hong Kong, they do so illegally and therefore receive no gibs.

>i was thought that most mainlanders went to HK to fill the standard "jobs the locals won't do" sector that the locals are too good for

Exactly.

Insectoid shit
Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=svVaEWQaoSo

Yeah and the number says 100k
Guess what's the current population of Hong Kong is

freedom isn’t free bitch.

China propaganda invades Jow Forums

wtf, do you actually think that the New York real estate market is a free market? Are you retarded?

actually, if they improved the fixtures and furniture it would probably resemble a train sleeper compartment, which is max comfy.
the only real problem is old people who cant to the gymnastics needed to make full use of such small spaces

Imagine the smell.

>libertardian flag
Hong Kong is the markets at work fool

>The chinks are little robot niggeroids who never rise up against their overlords,
Teiping rebellion...
Moes rebellion against the quin dynesty....

Attached: 1554055641563.png (548x804, 70K)

1 in 4 chidren don’t have breakfast omg

looks cozy

Attached: hong-kong-coffin-homes-6-0829.jpg (1440x955, 563K)

I've been to HK and China. HK is crowded and expensive. Yes there are poor people in China but their money goes a lot further. Cigarettes are good way to gauge spending power in Asia. In most Asian countries, cigarettes are so cheap that you'll often see poor people with several cartons, selling them on the street for extra cash. In places like Hong Kong, they're so expensive that you'll see poor people picking butts off the ground. You'll often see them in McDonald's picking leftover scraps from the tables. The poverty in China is nothing like that. Food and housing are just so cheap that most people can get by.

New minimum wage is 34.5 hk $ an hour

Communist party ran it into the ground on purpose.

Doesnt matter in a few years it will disappear behind the the great red wall.

Nothing to see here.

wow op this was mindblowing. where did you see this first?