Now that MP's have rejected every possible deal option. How likely is a no deal Brexit?

Now that MP's have rejected every possible deal option. How likely is a no deal Brexit?

Attached: 1549346783635.webm (600x900, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Iwf2R6n
spectator.co.uk/2019/03/pints-and-pretty-girls-my-week-with-the-march-to-leave/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are you posting video of degenerate trannys? So to answer your question you have to think outside the box of binary options of "to be or not to be". Think towards direction of encounters of the third kind. How can britain brexit something that doesn't exists in the first place. Brexit scum has been caught red handed cooking books. Swindlers. In other words Hitler and nazi party was operation by red, white and blue axis of Dr Evil of brexit empire.

There's only 1 guaranteed way of leaving the EU now.

"The Grim Reaper Deal Brexit."

> Everybody leaves then. Eventually.

Otherwise we are in the EU forever. They will never let us go. But the Grim Reaper Brexit has you covered, sooner or later.

Attached: grim reaper exclusive economy class healthplan.jpg (1280x960, 86K)

based schizoposter

Beatrice is no tranny.

Attached: o9LfIer_d.jpg (640x800, 82K)

more like a no Brexit Brexit

yes she is. She even looks like that another degenerate UN tranny princess Diana. You know thats the secret of victoria.. At this point of pervertariat rainbowlution any given woman should be treated as trannie until proven otherwise. je suis charlie. Problem is that it's equality regime where even war equals peace, freedom equals slavery, etc.. You can't prove anything except keep stirring shit martinis hoping for spontaneous shaking and explosion. So good luck with that.

Didn't you get the news moite?
It's B R A N C E L L E D

Attached: IT'S OVER.jpg (1554x864, 205K)

Dont really care about your question user. I just want to see more of that qt 3.14

Here you go friendo.
imgur.com/a/Iwf2R6n

How does one prove otherwise?

Not at all. This was always the plan of the elite: no brexit? Option is “crash out” or participate in EU elections?

I wonder what they shall choose.

Do not bully her she is beautiful and ideologically acceptable.

Is this what it feels like to have frens

Attached: 1552731676288.png (746x512, 105K)

Daily reminder that these whores are just here to make you vote with your dick.
Left, right, brexit, bremain, whatever. It's all the same.
Man, bitches be vapid.
I bet that hoe doesn't even know what the fuck she is out there for.
Just loving that attention, dressing up in some expensive Tweed and gay little gloves and getting them likes and subscribes.
This cunt is no better than the horse that runs our shit show of a country, with her kebab wrapper and GLA call to prayer played in honor of dead sandniggers.

Women shouldn't be allowed in politics.

>not posting her better looking sister

Attached: 1553159691215.jpg (749x1024, 168K)

for starters there is nothing that you need to prove. You're master playing some sort of games of cards implying that you're winning something that money can't buy. You're doing something that doesn't make sense trying to dress naked kings with glitter of pride parades. Something strange in the neighborhood. You're not supposed to be preparing the evidence or proof. You're supposed to be calling. The who. I can't call it for you.
SInce you're procrastinating and trying to buy time - it's obvious that you're not from here.

Her sister looks like she prefers blacks.

I wouldn't say that, but she does look like a whore.

You are too kind.

They also rejected a no-deal Brexit. Which shows they have the determination to do anything that avoids that outcome.

One can only speculate what that would be. I don't think they will cancel it, but they might try to get a longer extension or get a new referendum.

We'll see how the 2nd round of indicative votes will go.

Jow Forums is full of fat incel virgins

it's gonna be 2 years of delay before they remain.
democracy is dead.
it was never really alive to begin with.

Attached: 1553946734206.jpg (1024x1012, 89K)

Cute

how are the bets for different brexits

She looks like a shitskin

I stood 3 metres from this grill at the protest on Friday. I wanted to say hi and get her autograph for all of my Jow Forums chums but then I chickened out and dropped my spaghetti.

Attached: 1547340254263.jpg (638x480, 32K)

Fat? No. Too much skinny.
Intel? Yes. I am married.
Virgin? Also no.

Such is life.

>ywn have a qt brexitmuffin gf
Why even live?

Attached: 1497159635_082.gif (305x320, 890K)

At least you got to bask in her presence for a fleeting moment.

Do you think she knows about her online following?

Attached: yIkXHJ1_d.jpg (640x799, 127K)

I'd be surprised if she didn't. Even Farage has noticed.
spectator.co.uk/2019/03/pints-and-pretty-girls-my-week-with-the-march-to-leave/

What are you even talking about? Noone here is going to gay pride parades. I appreciate English may be your second language but you are barely making any sense.

Not to mention Hitchens.

Attached: 1552867859728.jpg (764x1024, 194K)

>At least you got to bask in her presence for a fleeting moment.

She's whitepilling.

>Do you think she knows about her online following?

Yes. Someone from Jow Forums even posted a link to a thread about to her and she said she was flattered. Probably in the archives somewhere.

>Even Farage has noticed.

This, and Peter Hitchens wrote a piece on them and they are namedropped in a BBC article.

Attached: 1550608590526.jpg (1080x1080, 249K)

No, they are calling may's shitty deal 'brexit'. Her shitty deal got voted down for the 3rd time. Her deal wasn't a brexit at all. Brexit still go's forth on the 12th. She will prob ask for a fourth vote this week on her shit deal. It will prob be voted down again. Then she will prob ask for another vote on if she can request another extension from the EU. If mps vote yes, then she will request another extension from the EU, and all 27 eu members have to vote yes. There are a lot of variables on this and I might be wrong on any given part though. But if nothing happens, april 12th is the brexit day.

Rumor floating around now is we've already left the EU.

Mays extension didn't follow the proper legal procedure and if this is true then the extension did not legally happen, which means it just didn't happen. Which means we left the EU on Friday.
The case is being brought before the high courts tomorrow and if they rule Mays extension wasn't legal, we literally wont be in the EU anymore.

>Mays extension didn't follow the proper legal procedure and if this is true then the extension did not legally happen

I was thinking about this. It seemed a strange bit of law to do via statutory instrument without any parliamentary oversight at all.

In my opinion both the UK MPs and the EU are really dead set against a no deal Brexit, I don't think it's realistic we'll get that.

But I also genuinely believe that the MPs will honor Brexit in some form, we have an incredibly strong sense of British pride in democracy and a democratic vote for Brexit was supported cross party and it's just too big for them to go back on.

The reason we remained deadlocked is because there's always this out of going back to the EU for more time and eventually the EU will just say no to that, and that will break the deadlock by making no deal brexit the default, at which point it will essentially come down to no deal or May's deal and in this circumstance where lack of support for her deal means no deal brexit by default, they'll vote in the deal through desperation.

I suspect the further indicative votes on Monday will come back with no clear majority and so they do not have the conditions necessary to go back to the EU for further extension, without a clear plan with a majority backing they'll say no to further extension. At which point we probably have about a week left to vote between revoking A50, May's deal and no deal and of all of those the most likely I think will be to vote May's deal. Everyone is slowly creeping towards a convergence on her deal and it's plausible the EU will give 1 last conession on something enough to push it over the line. I still have my fingers crossed for no deal brexit, I genuinely hope they remain paralyzed through lack of decision and the clock simply runs out.

the UK is no longer safe for white women
brexitmuffin must flee to America, I volunteer to assist her with her citizenship

Attached: hnng.jpg (640x800, 38K)

May was even questioned on how what she is going can be legal, several times. Each time she refused to give an answer, so she is at least aware that what she has done is probably not entirely legal.

It'll be taken to the high courts on Monday, and depending on what a judge rules, we could literally leave the EU then.

She's only 15 in this pic so if this turns you on you are a pedo

Is that her? God fucking damn.

>pedo
I am no disgusting degenerate foot fetishist sir!

if it's a truly procedural question, would your judges have the balls to declare may fucked up? it sounds hard to believe.

>depending on what a judge rules, we could literally leave the EU then.

Well no, because there would be an opportunity to appeal.

They did it not too long ago. The whole Gina Miller thing was about making sure the government followed the correct procedures and a judge rules against the government. Which is why we're in the situation we are in now. The ruling said that parliament has to have a vote (which is why Mays deal hasn't passed, if not for that ruling she'd have signed the UK up to her deal without anyone else having a say).

Who is that boy? We still don't know his name.

May only needs about 30 more votes to get her deal over the line.

Given MP's opposition to a no-deal outcome, I don't think it's unrealistic to think there will be more of them caving in, holding their nose and just voting for the deal. They will be looking for ways to excuse their vote for the government's deal in the eyes of their voters.

Realistically there's no time for anything else, but May's deal or no deal. Cancelling Brexit or a long extension would risk creating a much bigger scandal for both the UK and the EU. Most of the EU doesn't really want a long extension and having to accept a new batch of UK MEPs in the European parliament. It's literally only Merkel that is keeping the hopes of a soft Brexit alive on the EU side, most of everyone else wants the UK to leave asap, because they don't really trade much with the EU so their economies wouldn't be impacted much.

Yep. There's quite a few bikini shots. Bless her for keeping up morale.

Attached: Aj05eDR_d.jpg (640x799, 41K)

That's his girlfriend you cuck.

is that my wayfu taytay?

The thing I don't understand EU has given and still gives the UK as much leeway as possible without losing its face and still negotiations are not looking good for UK. What makes them believe that other countries won't fuck them over? Want trade access with India? Fine, give every Pajeet free residency. Want to trade with China, let them buy your ports. Russian oil & gas? Let them speculate with the last couple of properties in London they don't own already.

NO BREXIT
THE EU SHOULD KEK ENGLAND HARD FOR EVEN THINKING OF LEAVING THIS UTOPIAN STATE

*most of everyone else wants the UK to leave asap, because they don't really trade much with the UK so their economies wouldn't be impacted much

Typo

That'll be her top shape, it's all gonna go downhill from there, in the following years.

And she's gonna give her top shape to a BBC. You know, trying to find herself and all.

You're overestimating their long-term thinking. There wasn't any actual long-term plan for the post-Brexit period. The whole thing was based on impulse voting and crypto-imperial nostalgia.

>EU has given and still gives the UK as much leeway as possible without losing its face and still negotiations are not looking good for UK.

The withdrawal agreement was quite literally drafted up by the EU. Pure nonsense.

Not really. It's actually the UK that proposed the Irish backstop. The EU proposed that only Northern Ireland remain in a customs union with the EU, to minimise the impact of Brexit on the GFA.

The UK said this solution was unacceptable and they came up with the backstop idea. Of course, they will not admit that since it's a very unpopular solution in the UK. But it's not the EU who came up with it.

The other parts of the WA were drafted by the EU simply because their negotiation team was more capable.

how does that change the point of my argument? UK will be at the short end of the stick with every other trade union/country. Some will probably be extra hostile to stick it back to you for the shit from the industrial age.

*imperial

Nigga please. If the UK has to negotiate with other countries, why do you fucks always act like we'll be forced to accept a whole bunch of stupid shit?

It's a negotiation, if another country demands something, we demand something in exchange for it. Or they don't get what they demand.

I know you're from Germany and you're all use to demanding other EU countries do what you say, but shit doesn't work like that in the real world. It's a negotiation, not a surrender treaty.
It also happens that the UK is one of the biggest economies in the world and London is the financial capital of the world, so why the fuck would be just listen to the demands of other countries? We got a shit load of bargaining power.

user, look at the bright side. Your whole convoluted parliamentary system will be moot! You will now be ruled by the eurocrats in Brussels!

Attached: 15526324105.png (724x427, 235K)

Why the fuck is TayTay getting involves in Brexit?

Attached: 1470678063827.jpg (866x640, 138K)

As opposed to now, where we have to wait a decade for the French and Spanish to stop rioting before any trade deal can be signed?

>UK will be at the short end of the stick with every other trade union/country.

How so? The UK is a major importer of goods. Why would another country not want to sell goods to us?

Attached: 1551031040138.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

Germany certainly wants to keep selling us their cars.

Maybe we should stop buying German cars and buy them from else where, which will be much more viable after Brexit thanks to us being able to remove the German imposed EU tariffs on importing cars from outside of the EU.

>We got a shit load of bargaining power.
Yeah, sure, but you're neither the USA nor Japan. You got way less bargaining power outside the EU than you had until now.

Let's not forget that the USA still doesn't have a trade agreement with the EU. Do you think the UK will be in a better bargaining position with the US once it leaves the EU? I doubt it. Muricuns have already started putting pressure on you to relax food safety standards and open your markets to their cheap burgery shit. They have their eyes set on your NHS too.

And what do you get in exchange? You don't have much industry anymore, most of your income is from services, especially financial ones. It's not like the US sorely needs some British financial services, eh.

>Let's not forget that the USA still doesn't have a trade agreement with the EU.
Wow, an explicitly protectionist bloc doesn't have a trade agreement with somebody?
Really makes me think.

>why do you fucks always act like we'll be forced to accept a whole bunch of stupid shit?
Maybe because
>GDP fallen >10% from 3 trillion to 2.6 trillion since 2014
>declining post industrial county
>out of biggest global market EU
>~3% of world GDP
>~66.5 million people, 0.87% of world population, facing an aging population like many western countries

We're one of the largest economies in the world, why the fuck wouldn't we have huge bargaining power? We're a rich country who buys a lot of things.

And the reason the US doesn't have a trade deal with the EU is pretty simple. The EU doesn't actually have many trade deals because negotiating with the EU is almost impossible. It's 28 countries each with their own agendas.
It took the EU 15 years to negotiate a trade deal with Canada, and almost as long to negotiate one with Japan. And that is where the EUs trade deals with relevant countries ends. The rest of the EUs trade deals are with countries like Trinidad and Tobago.

White Bois only thank you

Attached: 1552873991245.webm (480x596, 418K)

Yea, frankly it's better this way. We don't really need anything made in the USA. They're not particularly known for quality products.

And we'd rather not see their chlorinated chicken and hormone-injected beef here in stores. We don't want to end up fat as fuck and diseased from that kind of food.

>Germany certainly wants to keep selling us their cars.

Well no shit. 20% of all cars built in Germany are sold to British consumers. In 2017 it was a third more than the German sold to America. Brexit means that there will be 100,000 job losses in Germany within a year or two.

>but you're neither the USA nor Japan.

We're more important a market than Japan for the vast majority of the world. We have an import to GDP rate of 23.87% while Japan's is 14.36%.

>out of biggest global market EU
Oh no, we'll just have to buy stuff from the rest of the planet like we used to! Decent quality New Zealand butter won't have artifically inflated prices to keep shitty Irish butter competitive! Blood on the streets!

your gdp is also a little more than half of japans

Yeah. Maybe the Big Budapest Cock but she’ll never stoop to blacks or worse, Romanians.

We could easily be like Japan if the EU weren't holding us back.

You act like the only way the UK can succeed is inside of the EU, then go on to mention how well Japan is doing. The UK and Japan have a lot in common and Japan is doing very well despite not being in the EU.

New muffin

Attached: D2_WoOIX0AEw7yr.jpg large.jpg (2048x1538, 460K)

Is she on instagram, because then maybe she is just riding Brexit to get more views.

so your plan is to run up a higher trade deficit to gain leverage, in exchange for a currency used explicitly by you and you only? USA can do this because they have the military and oil is still traded in USD mostly.

Yeah, come to the land of niggers, mudslimes, spics and drug addicts. I'm sure she'd just love it over here. Nuke the United States please someone.

>We're one of the largest economies in the world, why the fuck wouldn't we have huge bargaining power?

Smaller than the EU, smaller than the US, smaller than Japan, smaller than China, India is going to massively overtake us in the future. We can get a great deal with New Zealand or Zanzibar maybe.

And you're forgetting that our politicians are totally worthless and incapable of doing anything.

>We could easily be like Japan if the EU weren't holding us back.

Did the EU force you to make shitty cars that leaked oil and no-one wanted to buy?

>Maybe we should stop buying German cars

Lol what are you going to do, drive an Austin Metro? You need German because you useless anglos are incapable of making anything. Germany and Japan run your entire car industry. You're totally dependent on foreigners.

Not quite. The EU has trade deals with most of the world. It has trade deals in place with most of the big economies on the planet, except China, Russia and India.

It has trade deals with big economies like: Japan, Canada, South Korea, Mexico, Norway, Israel, South Africa, Switzerland, Turkey.

It will be finalising agreements with Singapore, Australia, Vietnam, Chile soon.

And it keeps negotiating FTAs with China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, USA, etc.

So currently they cover most of South America, most of Asia except for China, most of the relevant part of Africa. There just aren't any other major countries they need to close deal with. They're in no rush to close disadvantageous deals with China, USA, Brazil etc. They'd rather stall it as long as possible until they get a good compromise.

Meanwhile, what does the UK have? Sure, a bit market, lots of consumers, but not much to sell, except money-grabbling "services". Maybe that's why lots of countries will actually want to have a deal with you fast, because they know they could sell a lot to you, without having to buy much.

She doesn't seem to have a huge number of followers.

Attached: 1551587600014.jpg (1080x1181, 295K)

>India is going to massively overtake us
>us
>you useless anglos
>you
>He says, tears running down his cheeks as he is forced to live in the UK for economic purposes rather than whatever shithole he hails from.
You have to go back.
inb4 he pretends to be a celt. no celt would use anglo instead of saxon.

Fuck would I love to pee in her butt.

Instead of shitposting you should be resting for your factory shift tomorrow.

*a big market

Lots of typos, whoops.

The EU doesn't even have trade deals with New Zealand or Zanzibar. Infact, of every country you listed, the EU has a trade deal with Japan, and they only got that recently.

If we could strike up a trade deal with the US, which they're very open to the idea of, we'd literally be doing better than all of the EUs trade deals. Which are mostly great deals with tiny ass countries you've never heard of.

There's that faggy foreigner talk we talked about. I can practically smell the garlic and spices pouring off your sweaty skin.

>If we could strike up a trade deal with the US, which they're very open to the idea of, we'd literally be doing better than all of the EUs trade deals.

We'd be doing better by our entire agricultural sector being put out of business, then having to pay 50 grand to a private hospital when we get salmonella from their shitty meat? There's a reason no-one wants a trade deal with America.

No that's the kebab you spilt down your shirt last night after eight cans of Fosters watching Love Island and Match of the Day.

Food from the US is literally not fit for dogs. Great, third world tier imports halfway round the world instead of decent food going through a literal fucking tunnel or across 20 miles of the British channel.

why are germans/europeans morons who think the USA will leave the UK out in the rain? we will absolutely pass a sweetheart trade deal with them

You people are fucking unreal.

>You can't trade with the US unless you privatise your health care, import low quality food and stop farming

Fucking unreal.

Canada has a trade deal with the US, and still has free health care. Still has an agricultural industry. Still has high food standards (high enough for the EU to accept them).

No but it's likely as close as you'll get so enjoy.

I would love to like her butthole clean.

>Rumor floating around now is we've already left the EU.
where?

>sneers at the british working class
>lives in the UK
I repeat myself, what are you even doing here? I know it's because even our worst shitholes are better than wherever you crawled out of but I want you to admit it.

Their deal doesn't allow American food imports, that's why Trump had a big tantrum. Any trade deal with the UK will involve letting in their shitty chicken and privatising the NHS.