What gives pol motivation everyday to keep pushing? i can't help but shake the feeling that life is meaningless

what gives pol motivation everyday to keep pushing? i can't help but shake the feeling that life is meaningless

Attached: wljdbzzxksk01.jpg (640x853, 68K)

Bobs

coffee and a comfy temperature of 22 degrees celsius

Attached: ab1.gif (400x400, 24K)

routine and the refusal to think about my existence on a metaphysical level

There are people on the internet I have to tell I hate.

You need to open your heart to the truth and admit that Jesus Christ is lord.

Hope that things will get better eventually.

Attached: despair.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

nice and wholesome
if one were to get tired of the same routine over a course of months to years, does that make him/her mentally weak?I wish I could, something to get me out of this rut

prepare for implosion

I like experiencing things. Imagine how boring the afterlife must be.

I've got a dog that depends on me.

When you grow up you want to help change the world.

When you realise what the world is you can only try to change maybe just one person, and its ok if that person is you.

Attached: 1552482093357.jpg (480x447, 39K)

I'm mostly just an empty husk, playing violin as my country, culture and history is being destroyed due to pressure from the (((Americans))).
So, nothing really.

Y'know what, this is my favorite answer in this thread.
You say empty husk, but does it ever get to you? (Sadness from repetition, being tired, etc.)

i do it for the lulz

my wife

have you reached perfection yet?
if not, work on it or you won't be allowed into paradise.

I just take it day by day. Also a slight hope for better

For when system collapses and you can live for free as long as you can survive and then reinstate White Nationalism again and return the (((favours))). It's almost like you have no imagination.

did you know that calling Jesus Christ "lord" is a heretical addition to the dogma resultant of the Germanization of Christianity when Rome tried to extend its power into it? they did not christianize Germany so much as Germany germanized christianity, adopting that and hundreds of other pagan traditions in an effort to convert for power's sake alone (for power's sake because a valid religion would not change itself to suit a new people, it would change the people, unless the goal was only wider dominion and more power).

of course lord is a german word, but it's also a german concept. there was no such thing for 1600 years of Christianity, and yet you drooling stupid faggots repeat it constantly as if it means something to your fabricated jewish messiah.

>does it ever get to you?
Mate, the only reason I haven't killed myself in a spectacular fashion is because I have a dog and a cat to feed.
Once they go, I go. There is no reason to remain alive in this fucked up world.

>kek
For you, poojeet

Attached: mRHiAAaP.gif (165x220, 859K)

> i can't help but shake the feeling that life is meaningless

Then why havent you killed yourself?

Milkies!

Attached: images - 2019-03-31T183748.709.jpg (360x360, 18K)

O.m.g. this. My fav answer in this thread BY FAR. You people need to wake up and drink the morning coffee, this guy knows whatsup!!!

Jow Forums reminds me that being white is fucking great and every day I can feel like a superhero next to niggers that don't do shit for society.

I'm also American and I'm not afraid of big scary Jew monsters.

I ain't frade no posts.

pure hatred

Come on. Don't forget vagene

Because I’m right

anime, lulz, and a war cause I'm a milfag and garrison life siphons your soul

Attached: 1551004603685.png (909x584, 185K)

Wanting to see the world rip itself apart and burn.

life is training for something even greater, they dont kick you off this rock very easily

Rage. Literally that.
I just keep going because I want to live to see this whole fucking shitshow of a country burn down.

Attached: 7C74D60A-62F1-4B8C-A595-3B68EE47A63D.png (1000x1000, 177K)

does the terminal kid die quicker by giving goku his spirit energy?

I'm going to do something to fight cultural Marxism. If I don't have kids I'm going to find some other way.
Right now I'm doing everything I can to be ready for whatever it might be.

I have giant dick.

Jesus is Lord user. That's where happiness comes from.

Possibility of happenings.
sub to pewdiepie. honk honk

Attached: 1553720622701.png (600x599, 274K)

Look around at the modern world and be thankful you're not part of it (or at least realise its flaws).

There's nothing else to do.

you and me both, fren

Not even close unfortunately, due to health issues I'm physically limited and lately it's been taking a toll mentally. Just harsh realities of life.
I feel nowadays people are too civilized (sheltered) to ever revolt again, if an actual happening were to occur, I'd lose my shit
How old are you? You come off as an older, disciplined person just waiting for shit to hit the fan.
>Then why haven't you killed yourself
Father worked very hard to get to where he is now, I couldn't dream of having him and my mother find out their son killed himself. Also death is scary, being alive is objectively better as of now even if it's harsh

>parents have already lost one child
>have a kid of my own to support

Some people don't have the luxury of suicide.

Cute lollies.

Attached: 192727w.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)

I can still get a boner

>on 4chanernet

Pure spite.

you cant make that claim without dicpic and time stamp

Thanks doc.

Truth, justice, the innocent lives destroyed and taken. Oh and you have to destroy weeds at the root, so stopping (((them)))

You're a satanic deceiver trying to lead people away from Christ.
Jesus Christ IS lord and if you spend enough time seeking the truth you will be led to that fact.

My beautiful wife and children
Earning seven figures doing what I love and still having plenty of time for my family

Every day is truly a blessing.

>M-mommy, why do i feel weaker...
Kid passed away awhile ago though.

checking the catalog

Yes, I can.

I realize you're taking the piss but I think you replied to the wrong one.

Murdoch Murdoch

We know the truth

Attached: MicroPenis-jp.jpg (850x937, 236K)

Just keep waiting and waiting doing nothing. Surely inaction fixes things.
You fucking coward.

Attached: 1524426730418.jpg (2048x1152, 174K)

Why do you need a reason?

Life is meaningless.
We live for the normies who haven't figured that out yet.

friends, family, and work. i actually lile my job and get paid decently for it. im waiting for the race war, and then we will see

I'm a handsome whitey, kind of successful and working towards parenthood.

thanks doc
I have this retarded sense that I am fated for something greater as stupid as it seems. I've had this idea stuck in me for the past decade. Going to have a good laugh when all I accomplish is shitting myself on the floor after collapsing as an old dude waiting for this special moment to happen that never did.

Attached: pattonfate.png (961x304, 185K)

>what gives pol motivation everyday to keep pushing?
Hate, honor, curiosity and I want to know my limits. Also being immortal through biology, having kids or cloning

You sound like a woman

>empty husk
The empty husks are the mindless NPCs at the orders of the ZOG

The fear of death

a loveless life is better than a chance of non-existence

Life IS meaingless, that's why it's worth living. You'd understand this simple idea if you were a troll.

>what gives pol motivation everyday to keep pushing? i can't help but shake the feeling that life is meaningless
im just waiting for the end desu

You have you make it meaning full. You could wallowing in endless self imposed despair but thats really fucking and shit.

its meaningless
but i have nothing better to do
and its funny as hell

Attached: 1549977997723.gif (607x609, 514K)

that's a very nice bepis

My daily prostate orgasm.

your understanding of language is stunted by strange associations. where you got that idea i have no fucking clue. its like hippy fucks genuinely thinking there wasnt a word for "violence" in hindoo languages.

They never will

the fuck are you even talking about assuming everyone here "keeps pushing"? I stopped "pushing" a long long long long time ago

God willing.

>due to health issues I'm physically limited
either you're retarded and should kill yourself
or you are fat and should just work harder

if you decide to kill yourself, take some degenerates with you, will ya?

@CIA everything i say here is just a joke ;)

Jesus fucking Christ..
His parents gave him a clown funeral??
This will age well..........wtf

What a cucky response

I've lost mine. Life just feels void of all meaning or purpose. I work a decent paying job (~50k USD) but I hate the type of work. Thinking about finishing my bachelors in something business related in the hopes that returning to school will expose me to a path I currently don't see. I just feel like I do the same routine and don't have any hobbies that bring me joy. I'm too onions for physical labor work, which I often read is most rewarding, so I often consider eating a bullet and riding into the sunset. I haven't yet because my girlfriend, parents and sisters, and dogs would be upset if I did so I am stuck in this existence seemingly void of purpose.

Help me, Jow Forums. I want to do something but I have no sense of purpose or direction.

I am too onions *** for physical labor

Lel changes s o y to onions

Onions

My life has become so routine that it feels like I'm on rails. I don't even need to think about what I'm doing most of the time when I'm at work, and getting blackout drunk is the norm after work is over.

Attached: bmu3pJV.jpg (932x932, 833K)

That I'll rope every single shill like your, disgusting nigger kike

I have no motivation, but it's gotten to the point where I want to keep on going just to see what happens. I lost everything I cared about 3 years ago. Never quite recovered from it, so I'm just on autopilot now.

Attached: large.jpg (500x281, 37K)

I want to know what the future looks like, a lot of lulz ahead of us friend

It's all the same struggle for eternity.

just want to see what happens,

nothing more.

Posts like this one, clown world posts
Basically all y'all Jews flailing around like idiots

We're basically expecting the next John Wayne Gacy at this point to be a pedophile kike plant doing a school shooting because that's what has worked to drive legislation in the past. Here's a suggestion though:

Know what else worked? Gabby Giffords.
Have Hillary shot by a clown wig wearing "alt-righter" and you'll get the forum and all of your laws passed on goodwill. Bonus if she actually dies!

>what gives pol motivation everyday to keep pushing?

Attached: 14188801528304_f.jpg (370x500, 39K)

Close friends, hobbies, freedom in my work schedules, not having a boss but customers while not having employees, AnCap ethics and cynical sense of humor when it comes to the news.

The fuck happened to this anime? First season was solid, second season became unwatchable only a few eps in

Wonder why you feel that way

Attached: 1554033637963.png (1774x1602, 2.68M)

beating the degeneracy out of my kids