Ulrikke Falch

Ulrikke Falch is a symbol of female empowerment and the true norwegian spirit here in Norway. She is beloved and regarded as a national hero.

instagram.com/ulrikkefalch/

She is very much based and not afraid to speak up about injustices in society, and she is really cute. So let's support Ulrikke?
She can even be called redpilled

Attached: download.jpg (1150x646, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/spNNXIDKngM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope.

Ulrikke is literally the sound you make when you puke.

>instagram account
>redpilled

This is a false flag. Don't do anything!!! I bet someone in Norway is trying to write an article about muh harassment of feminists or some shit. And they're baiting us to do something on her Insta

Attached: basshunter.jpg (224x224, 6K)

nei
dra til helvete

That's a man.

Attached: 1551480491310.jpg (229x220, 7K)

This. They live off their "oppression" and "bravery".
Or, this is just low quality bait.
Sage

No, I am trying to bring light to how amazing this young girl is and I know at least someone will support her. Those are the people I want.

Du forst.

More like felch

hun var på videregåenden min og jeg kalte henne en dverg. den negern som er på barnetv og de cola reklamene var der også. hun ville at alle på skolen skulle kalle seg feminister men nesten ingen gjorde det.

Wow, så jævlig frekt av deg, hun vil jo bare gjore verden bedre for kvinner. Do i et hull.

Piss off

Attached: IMG_3096.jpg (960x540, 82K)

Its hilarious that this girl, who is a hyperfeminist obsessed with body image issues in society, ended up in a relationship with an archetypical chad that stated on TV that he loves to anally penetrate girls.

She has railed on and on about bloggers and models being too skinny or having too perfect bodies, and how that ruins girls self image. And then she chooses this guy.

Attached: blodprins.jpg (480x719, 55K)

You are on a Pakistani crumpet board.
Crumpet translation please?

>Henrik
>chad

That ain't it chief. Ellers har du rett og det er rimelig ironisk.

Ewww what the fuck... She is a retard, no woman should be using steroids.

She went to his highscool and he called her a dwarf. Some other brown actor also went there and wanted everyone to call themselves feminists, but they didn't.

Does she suck nigger dick?

She's not using steroids. She's a massage girl that specializes in the ending.

Loving these digits today man.

She is most definitely using steroids, post that pic on fit. Woman can't get muscles like that the natural way.

I have no idea who that is.
She looks mediocre.
Women who "speaks up for minorities" = Rapefugees welcome, are usually stupid. It's those kinds of girls who think the one who yells the most wins the argument.

She is really famous in Seoul. She goes through 50 guys a day. Sometimes it's fatal.

test1234aaz

youtu.be/spNNXIDKngM

I like her aesthetic

Attached: 1542199219335.jpg (673x1024, 50K)

who is this man?

just fuck right off. report this shit

Low quality bait.