Red Pill me about the Three Sheboons who allegedly made space travel happen

Were they rocket scientists and sheeeiiiit?
imdb.com/title/tt4846340/

Or is there Another less politically correct version of what happened?

Attached: iu[2].jpg (1600x900, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edn.com/electronics-blogs/edn-moments/4397678/German-rocket-is-1st-to-reach-space--October-3--1942
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterfactual_history
youtu.be/spNNXIDKngM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they didnt matter for shit in the whole project
jews and niggers just raping our history as per usual

damn the nazi scientists look like that?

They were good at what they do, did honest work as a smaller cog in a huge huge machine that sent men into space. If they did not do it some one else would easily have been found

I haven't actually seen the Movie, just an female NPC aquaintance of mine saw the Movie and commented on it. She actually thought that a bunch if niggers made space travel happen and that the evil White man stole the honor from them.

cogs in a giant machine, in an age where redundancy was paramount within nasa
they couldn't have fucked it up if they tried, unlike some top brass that DID fuck up and STILL managed to not kill people in the process

This is a warning to all people who think people don't Believe in black history month. There are lots of idiots out there who Believe this retarded shit, and I'm not talking about niggers believing, but White people believing it.
This also proves that women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

you are more than welcome to argue this case to the 50% of the population to give up their voting rights... by voting it away :)

This.
The whole space program didn't depend on single individuals. Even von Braun would have been replaceable if need had been.
That's the art of project management at work.

They were all low level engineers with bachelors degrees. Some could write FORTRAN code and some could load computers with data.

The machines they worked with were incredibly simple and to call them mathematicians is an insult to the discipline.

Go learn how to write 50 line fortran programs to add gain and offset to a dataset and learn how to load tape and reels into an old school computer. Congratulations, you are now better than them at their job.

I'll just wait as society crumbles and crasches and watch all those desperate roasties waiting for Mr. State to come and save, just to find out it ain't gonna happen any longer.

They were only 1/4 black at most.

The truth is we recruited Nazi scientists. We herald space travel as an American achievement, but the dream & drive were the only American aspects.

I read a book by the German general who managed the Peenemunde rocket facility Von Braun worked at and he said he was a theoretical person and it took a team of real engineers to turn his ravings into workable plans

When the white men engineers and physicists do the complex calculus and such that requires a moderately high iq, a lot of time consuming, tedious basic arithmetic has to be done to turn the results into something understandable.

In modern times the engineers can do this themselves fairly quickly with a ti-84 calculator or a computer.

But back in the 60s before this technology was available the big brains didnt need to get bogged down doing all this basic math, so they hired these nigresses to do it for them while they worked on more important things. The job title for these women was even called “Calculators”.

They served a very useful purpose and did their job well, but they were not vital geniuses to the space program, and could have been replaced by pretty much anyone else, hence why they were replaced by pic related

Attached: A8C109D7-060B-49BB-BC49-88491022D535.jpg (488x488, 44K)

Weener was always saying the V2 was a slight mis use of his ideas and after the war man would go to the stars

edn.com/electronics-blogs/edn-moments/4397678/German-rocket-is-1st-to-reach-space--October-3--1942

It's called 'counterfactual history'. It's hollywood's newest thing to make races who have never contributed anything to the world feel better about themselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterfactual_history

Always being replaced

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1024x610, 106K)

The majority of people protesting women's right to vote were other women. The right to vote came with the duty of military service, should it be necessary. Democrats pretend that it was old white dudes trying to keep women away from the polls, but in reality women didn't think it was a good trade-off and would rather go along with their husbands. . . the old white dudes.

>Niggers made space travel happen
>Not Werner von Braun
>Not a germna team of Engineers they held on a leash

Yes, the A4/V2 was a groundbreaking machine.

god that is one absolutely beautiful peice of machinery

The A10/V4 was a two stage ment to hit NYC from the coast of France

Attached: 1280px-Aggregate_(3D-comparison).jpg (1280x601, 83K)

Before we had CAD you had to draw schematics by hand so you had huge design studios filled with human CAD machines.
Before we had computers you had to calculate by hand so you had huge math studios filled with human calculators slaving away on their slide rulers.

etc.

Maybe more than 1 or 3 persons were involved.

We wuz rockit boyz

>said he was a theoretical person and it took a team of real engineers to turn his ravings into workable plans
Well... that's how it usually is.

youtu.be/spNNXIDKngM

Nazis were leading both sides of the space race

Attached: 1553796033229.jpg (1017x752, 324K)

True hero

Attached: f04c4672704901cb0ff209227d156888--october-sky-rockets.jpg (202x276, 10K)

You mean Stormboys right?

Unit M7?

I watched the move with my woman.
She fell asleep on my belly, but I gave me the entire movie in a sado-masochistic manner.
My conclusion: What for pile of false self-affirmation and pseudo self-confidence. Are black women really so insecure and neglected, that they need such a movie?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

it gets better the A9 went on top the A10 which went on top the A11 which went on top the A12 which was supposed to send 10 tonnes int space

Attached: hghghh.jpg (640x480, 57K)

The one black woman who was actually involved was supposedly 1/16th black

Without the modern black's false interpretation of how they used to be. Their attitudes and reactions in that movie are what black women now like to pretend.

MLK baited them out to dems so hard they don't even remember what it was like a couple generations ago.

Engineers are a bunch of lofty pseudountellectual idiots

Nazis made space travel happen, not some niggers.

So this movie is like the infographic saying some nigger invented the artificial heart when he actually patented a capacitor that was modified and used to make an artificial heart?

Attached: 1553843912795.gif (200x189, 1.42M)

>The job title for these women was even called “Calculators”.
Actually "computers". Guess what replaced them?

Without their incredible intellectual contribution all those astronauts would have died. In much the same way, the entire country of Canada would have fallen into ruin decades ago without this incredible woman of colour (whoever the fuck she is)....

Attached: 10.jpg (347x380, 35K)

Oi vey

Pajeets

In the movie, the least mathy was the only one to read the manual for the divisions new computers so she could keep working

we never went to space so thats a cute little fairytale story they concocted,

That was the intended purpose of the film

>you are more than welcome to argue this case to the 50% of the population to give up their voting rights... by voting it away :)
Will just topple democrazy in the great beta upprizing. All women in chains and no voting

If you believe we even went to the moon and that these three nigger bitches helped, then you sir are a massive retarded faggot.

Wait and wait and wait some more. Surely if our car is broken, just waiting it will fix itself.

Well for starters, we can't even get to "space"...

Yes, they are.
Most black women seem to be incredibly angry and pissed off - except for the 10-20% who are genuinely sweet and helpful. Especially those in service jobs.

>Iron Sky

I remember that movie being hyped for years. Their early trailers we're absolutely incredible. What a let down.

>Or is there Another less politically correct version of what happened?
yeah real simple, no one went to the moon

This is Katherine G. Johnson, the main character, and she supposed to be black

Attached: file.png (953x558, 745K)

Kek and true

My grandparents would hate me for saying it and I'm loathe to (further) inflate Hans' ego but the Germans really are the master race.

Attached: image.jpg (750x915, 419K)

American black women made space travel possible by giving us the motivation to get off the planet.

Attached: 1507660941463.jpg (1600x901, 144K)

there were also women "computers" that worked the Manhattan project running calculations but it was a very mechanical process. The scientists even broke down the calculations so it was impossible for any one individual to tell what they were working on.

Attached: 42003868_2251310435088560_451468769193070982_n.jpg (1080x1349, 163K)

She did math. She ate lunch and played bridge with whitey. Everyone in Hampton Roads knows this

If your people's greatest accomplishment was rap music, you'd need some positive propaganda.

and before the advent of cheap computation I would even venture to say there were way more women in STEM than there are now.

Who the fuck wants a wamyn around he workplace when it can be replaced so easily with a raspberry pi

Attached: 1439552157433.jpg (682x1024, 73K)

Who plays werner von braun?
Samuel L. Jackson?

Attached: katherine_johnson.jpg (768x512, 61K)

They were so called "human computers", because at the time computer time was far too valuable and couldn't be wasted on doing mundane repeated addition and multiplication.

A nigger was literally cheaper than a computer.

So a black woman can do anything a white man can do? It's just as likely that a person of color will be a sucessful engineer when compared to a white boi.

Sounds like you faggots are angry about being replaced

Attached: IMG_20190221_053348.jpg (1254x690, 73K)

One thing that America can be proud of is that they never put a nigger on the moon.
Guaranteed first person nasa will want on Mars will be a sheboon

Yeah it's true. Sorry guys...

Google Mary Jackson nasa

Sheboons can't handle the lack of attention they get from men, no men of any race wants them.
They are obnoxius, aggressve and arrogant. Just imagine what you get from combining the emotionalism and lack of logics you get from combining the vaginal Jew with the niggers stupidity, cluelessness and laziness.

Yeah but he meant the USA, you can't because you don't have the budget or stolen scientists that we did.

Were. It'll take an even bigger effort of the final-final solution now that the country is letting in every cocksucker that asks and had brown skin.

That statement presupposes that they have equal desire, which they don't. Nigs are lazy as fuck and everyone going back to the Egyptians knew it. So aptitude really has nothing to do with it.