ALGERIA HAS FALLEN

youtube.com/watch?v=MsDlIlgcRfA

Attached: 6c890ff56a8f424be6178c07d60c350d43dc21bbe402f180e2c10983d776e2bf.jpg (599x576, 76K)

cant you just kill them or something?
it's all so tiresome

Atleast now we know its the britfag royal dipshit who push this agenda.
Jews would never be so effective

And something else has risen.

>Islam will stop degeneracy
l o l

brown women love BBC even more than white or Asian women. It's just that their wombs have been bound by society.

Your internal homosexuality gauge?

daaamn degenerates getting degenerated by even bigger degenerates.

I can't even believe I'm saying this to a Muslim memeflag, but seeing this filth hit your community makes me feel compassion for you guys. Fight it to the bitter end brother. Take it from a leaf; going down swinging, face down in the mud, is infinitely better than the alternative.

Attached: tumblr_lgkstpheFR1qby9kmo1_500.png (495x750, 522K)

No big deal. Just niggers fucking sand-niggers.

This is what you get for giving them internet

Imagine the smell

Arabs should just castrate them like they did in olden days.

I thought muslim countries were the last bastion of non degeneracy. God damn it, they are trying to dumb us all down and make the world a nigger populated hellhole, i can't take it anymore.

Life will be easier once you take the clownpill.

Attached: 1553418684463.jpg (800x492, 85K)

Attached: smile.jpg (1223x1223, 354K)

But do it in your own countries

tfw I can't tell if Algeria or United States.

Looks like France desu

got an algerian in my class. stinks like rotten oil

Who the fuck can see the difference anymore?

Hm, perhaps we wanted the sand niggers while they were still halfway white.

What is bad about people dancing and having fun?

How is that even allowed in Algeria? It's muslim country isn't it? I thought this stuff would be punishable. Why are they not sending the niggers back?

I believe they're in France and some of the girls are of Algerian origin.

lol
This probably happened in France

Attached: 1542820878894laugh.jpg (220x230, 8K)

Title: The Algerian girls from France are loving the niggers

This is just nigger degeneracy in France, nothing out of the ordinary.

SO WHEN ARE WE UNITING TO KILL ALL THE NIGGERS?

>that fucking animal screeching

Attached: 1527337986252.png (463x444, 248K)

Read about the "Bilal excuse" and laugh at these brown whores

every country that's been at peace for more than 30 years goes soft. there are no exceptions

OH No NO NONONONONON

FFS muslims wtf get on this shit.

I was under the impression brown woman prefer white cock more.

Will there be some Honor killings?

why are they still alive?

i don't like you muslims. but for the love of god, don't make the same mistakes as us.

There are too many niggers in France. The amount of disgusting mutts from France I’ve seen here in Montreal is incredible. France is the Brazil of Europe no doubt.

>memeflag
I wonder

Attached: 6ee.jpg (600x600, 55K)

is it true that niggers are infesting Quebec? WP says Montreal is 10% niggerified

this is why woman should be controlled they have zero values only man have morality a woman would open her lags as soon you lose you grip on her

Mashallah this is the future of Isl*m

Attached: 1529908389216.webm (300x532, 2.94M)

>Algeria has fallen

Implying it was ever standing.

Femanon here, black guys are irresistible. The whole of Jow Forums are just coping mayocels, currycels and muslimcels trying to rationalize their tiny dicks.

there is something about male niggers that makes me feel disgust and annoyance to an extent no other human does. Perhaps only transexuals come close.

fuck off even a nigger would not fuck a indian woman you are ugly

Algeria has been having huge protests to overthrow their leader, he had a stroke some years ago is wheel chair bound now but has made no public appearances and refuses to resign

people getting rowdy in the streets, should be some good footage soon if not already

only reason I had been watching Algiers specifically is cause I just found out a relative of mine was on HMT Rohna

Here's an advice: Use your nose instead of your dick. It's much bigger anyway. You can fuck global politics with your massive noses, maybe you can fuck women too.

Fucking whor—
>mfw

Attached: 6B04C61E-1534-43EE-8ACA-C6210AA02A81.jpg (563x544, 24K)

How do black men even manage to create a such a situation, where every woman is dancing dry humping them in public at a party.

It seems to me that all women are complete degenerates. Its just that society keeps them in check from behaving like this. But the moment they feel like society isn't checking them, they instantly go into this state. They don't consider black men as part of the society that checks and judges them, so they go straight to this inner animalistic state, the true state of women.

Yes Montreal has plenty of niggers.

>How do black men even manage to create a such a situation, where every woman is dancing dry humping them in public at a party.

Black culture makes every woman a horny slut.

Because they don’t care about rules. You could make the argument they don’t understand them even. Here in the states, growing up in a bad neighborhood and going to school with nogs you see the same theme over and over again. Violence puts black people in place. You tell a black kid to be quiet in class and he starts yelling, swearing and posturing, a green walk sign doesn’t matter to a black person, they’ll just dance around in the terry and if you tell them to move they’ll get aggressive. Woman, specifically young women are some of the dumbest forms of people on earth. Impressionable is an understatement. So take a bunch of regarded men who don’t care or understand rules and put them with a bunch of dumb young girls who don’t consider their futures and you get this. Keep in mind for how many roasties fuck a black dude in their youth a very small percentage of them ever get together with or stay with a nig. That’s why I think other men, white, Asian, brown whatever need to just start beating the shit out of nogs when they act up. Forget about “the law” the system is already corrupted. It happens enough times and both girls and nogs will learn their place

Attached: 1515106445797.jpg (297x297, 40K)

based

Attached: omy.jpg (400x400, 21K)

i have personally fucked an algerinian girl on holiday two years ago. can confirm they are absolute whores. if i asked hercto drink my piss she would have done it with zero hesitation.

Looks like Paris.

>vertical video
we must remove people who record vertical video from the genepool.

>Join a factory of like 2.000 employes
>In my team, there is a cute Algerian chick, 30 years old
>I'm learning the job, she sometimes comes to my machine and makes small talk
>Another guy comes in later, he tells me that she's into me
>I said I know but I don't racemix and she's too old
>The guy never speaks to me again
>The chick stops speaking to me for like two months
>I'm in the factory since a year now and she has had several boyfriends
>People tell me she slept with several guys from the factory
>A month ago, I'm smoking a cigarette outside
>She comes to me saying "You stole my beeeeeeeeeench" trying to be cute
>We talk a little
>She tells me it's Europe's fault that Algeria is doing bad

Stupid slut

OUCH!

this

So even islam isn't resistant to degeneracy? They are just 2-3 decades behind the West?
how disappointing

this is clearly in france

French Algerian girls are turning into sluts.
And that’s a problem why?
You’d rather they joined ISIS?

the degenerate ones like black men, the smart ones tend to like white men but likely get in arranged marriages with their own kind unless their parents are rare ones that approve of whities.

you just made my day a bit brighter pajeet, thanks for that

i hope your women slit your throats in the night so they can go fuck niggers and jannies and turn your sons into trannies, and daughters into the breeding sows of nigger apes.

i hope you stupid knockoff jews eat each other then starve in the cold of european winter.

Amazing... absolutely beautiful. This is how it must feel for the jews and muslims to watch the west die. I love watching my enemies kill themselves.

REDPILLED Y BASADO

this kind of stuff is actually as old as civilization.
can't get enough of good ol' lesbian action.

It’s Algeria. Of course you’d get nigs. If this was in Lebanon then I’d be shocked.

there are 3 Algerians where I live. one is a BIG FAT HOG woman with a fat daughter who is 10 but is so fat she barely fits in a van, the other is the mothers sister that hides that kid is alive, because their father thinks they are innocent mosque going muslim girls that would never have sex before marriage. the other is this armpit smelling porkchop with skin tags bigger than her nipples all over her that is a stripper and proud. or at least she was till she got really high and fell off the stripper pole, bounced on her head really hard and tore shit in her shoulder and broke ribs.

my buddy is the DJ there, and he showed me some of the footage of it. shit was hilarious.

Kek
You will be spared on the day of the loo

Attached: 1540254095170.png (334x506, 124K)

Not a poo. BASED INDIAN.

Attached: 3E275F7E-5FEA-4CE1-B1DF-2BBE0065D31D.png (751x572, 746K)

france circa 2050, colored

nigs and sandnigs
deportation

LMAO fucking saved

this is clearly in France you retard

>Algériennes DE FRANCE

Arabs and Berbers were always submissive cucks, the people who held the pathetic Muslim world together were the Turks.

Hot

you are a European and your ancestors btfo'd the shit out of them back in Sicily. still didn't stop you guidos from basically looking like Arabs with the jungle fever in tow.

its in france... that was OPs joke man...

It's not just the men should executed, but also women caged and permanently removed from society.

muslims in eurpoe are already taking the cuckpill and are down with it.
show bob an vegine

About time

VERY colored

FUCKING
BANTU NIGGERS

reminder that thots get honour killed in Algeria by their fathers

Sand niggers are the Best niggers. Especially Berbers/Phoenicians. We must ensure the Kabylian future of Algeria!

It's the US. If Gaddafi hadn't been killed Algeria too would've been okay.

topkek

And Circassians and the Mongols

based fin

Attached: averageberber.jpg (845x403, 107K)

Why? Let fags be fags. Evolution 101.

Attached: 0FC695D0-454A-4555-B6B8-E43EEF13C77B.jpg (1024x543, 83K)

don't fall for the kabylian meme, the true kabyls are an absolute minority, most "kabyls" are dark skins larping as white

i am kabyle and white

Why do hadjis get so uppity in Paris and attack whites when their sisters are fucking Bilal.

You dopey berbers we're Europe last bastion against African degeneracy and youre just going to end up like us.

Islam will not be maintained by Africans you are fucked.

>What is bad about people dancing and having fun?
If you have to say that Ireland, than you are lost

Attached: ff29_HDR.jpg (1456x2592, 1.06M)

Finally oppressed muslim women can enjoy freedom and dignity. Progress is beautiful

Attached: Mutt grinder.jpg (644x792, 150K)