WHY IS RACISM BAD?

I realized a while ago, that telling someone they can't or shouldn't be racist, is really no different than telling them they can't (not like a certain flavor). In other words, (((they))) are essentially mandating and forcing you to like a group of people for nothing other than social brownie sjw points.

I grew up in a bad area as a kid, there were a lot of blacks, I tried being friends with them as as I was just a kid and didn't know any better. Here is what I learned very quickly, they almost all:
>Habitually Steal
Sometimes they steel shit they don't need, and don't even want
>Almost always lie and make shit up
>Can't be trusted with your things at all
If you lend it to them, you're not getting it back
>Fight like bitches and pussies
Growing up in this area of NJ, all the white kids and pretty much everyone except nogs would stand their ground, put their fists up and fight. It was the nogs that would have to bring brothers, cousins, friends etc, for one little white boy.
>They can't control themselves for love nor gold
I don't know why, perhaps it's the part of the brain responsible for long term planning that's underdeveloped, but thinking any further than 5min ahead seems to be a problem for them.

Now that I am older, clearly nothing has changed regarding nogs. They are just as stupid, just as entitled, and just as reckless.

Am I racist? Yeah, I am. So what. i tried mint ice cream, and hated it as a kid, and still do. Likewise, I tried hanging around nogs as a kid, and ended up hating them for all the grimy shady shit they do.

Why do people, especially the MSM feel like they can regulate and dictate what I can and can't like? How can someone force another to like a person or group of people?

Why is racism a bad thing?

Attached: image.jpg (1000x562, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Do-humans-have-enough-biological-differences-to-be-grouped-into-races-or-subspecies
youtu.be/uf3XZaqa4X4
youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY
youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=IQn5V4q-KmY
youtube.com/watch?v=JagCrDFR8Ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're right, especially about the stand your ground point.

All intelligent people are racist and being racist is a healthy thing.

Wel sed

Attached: a2826.jpg (720x960, 58K)

Because if you're "racist", then you're less likely to want other groups of people to invade your lands. How are (((they))) going to infiltrate a strong tightly-knit group of people that doesn't allow ANY outsiders? They can't, same goes for any other group. It's a brainwashing technique to allow "the other" into your lands to wreak havoc.

Mint ice cream is fucking MINT bro

This. Fuck (((anti-racism))).

Attached: 1547559516212.jpg (480x480, 71K)

>eating ice cream that tastes like toothpaste

Attached: 1539408978727.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>It's a brainwashing technique to allow "the other" into your lands to wreak havoc.
The women fall for the emotional plea of the "downtrodden" like the idiots they are, and then a certain number of beta cucks will follow what the women do and BAM! Just like that, the stupid women and beta cucks form a majority voting block of idiocy that will vote for things against the best interest of the group for virtue signaling and emotional bullshit. This is how you destroy nations, by allowing women to vote.

>choosing toothpaste that tastes like candy

Noticing behavior patterns amoung races?
So how long have you been a hateful bigot?

>>eating ice cream that tastes like toothpaste

Attached: 507402.jpg (465x546, 46K)

True story: A friend of mine worked in the DA's office for a major metropolitan area. He told me that in his experience white guys almost never squealed when arrested, they were almost impossible to make deals with. Not so the Negroes, who would start offering to turn people in for a reduced charge from the moment they were caught.

Attached: 1553221418875.png (729x412, 31K)

My professor said that racism is an economic issue. He believes that racists view other races as destroyers of wealth, genetics, and stability, while stealing resources, women, and breeding like rats until they destroy everything. He said that wealthier people don't care about race because they make money off of cheap races. What do you think of this?

Prices are rocketing because of immigrant housing bubble.

Too bad 50 years of wage erosion and the housing bubble have put home ownership out of the reach of too many Americans.

I love chocolate chip mint! There are far worse flavors out there that we can all agree to dislike.

Attached: ice-cream.jpg (650x320, 70K)

Fucking this.

Hehe

Attached: image.jpg (466x700, 42K)

>not liking the taste of toothpaste
go away bong

I love mint ice cream, what is the problem?

>There are far worse flavors out there that we can all agree to dislike.

Attached: ice-cream-corn.jpg (554x592, 64K)

because it goes against the agenda of social engineering. simple.

>Why is racism a bad thing?
Now you are asking the right questions. Why does the ignorant public conflate hateful violence with racism? They are not the same.

It's anaology. In Holocaustianity, you can be bad for having "racist" thoughts without ever actually harming anyone the same as in Christianity you can be bad for wanting someone else's nice car without stealing or doing anything to deprive him of it or for thinking about unlicensed sex without actually engaging in it.

You're professor I think was partially correct.

In my view, and that is to say (what I think personally) is that a lot of racism stems from first hand experience, and the logic behind being cautious.

A lot of SJW liberal types grew up in affluent neighborhoods, and were given everything on a diamond studded Platnium platter with a loving mommy and daddy to walk them through every step of the way.

On the flipside, you got guys like me. I've dealt with them, many times. And I don't know how or why, but they allllllllll seem to act and think the same.
Prime example user, the nogs and I grew up in the same neighborhoods. That's why I tried being friends with them. I didn't steal, I didn't lie like they did or fight like a bitchmade coward the way that they did, why is that? We all had the same stuff, my mom and dad didn't make anymore than theirs, so why did they act like that, and I didn't?

I've checked out some of the guys I grew up with, most are either in jail, prison, or working menial jobs that a toddler could do, like selling mattresses.
I graduated HS, went into the military for 9 years, and then went to college then university. Why did we have such different trajectories user?

Also, if you walked down the street or in the neighborhood, and every time you saw 3 or more nogs, they would chase you and then try and jump you, how many times would that have to happen before you started being cautious and developing racist thoughts? After all, the only race of people who does this to you in the whole area are the nogs. No Italians, no Greeks, no Russians or Puerto Ricans, nobody except NOGs..

it's literal racism. Wealthier people don't care about race because they can make more money, by using "cheap races". He knows the wetbacks are cheaper because they're low quality and uneducated and do not fit in the nation at all
so he talks around it
the economic argument is very hard to counter, so that my counter argument has become
>sure, I'll abuse my wealthy position as much as possible and try to make as much money by fucking over as many "cheap races" as I can. Once I've had my fill, I'll make sure to not give any disgusting cheap race an opportunity but only whites :^)
>if they wanted opportunities, they shouldn't have been of a cheap race

This. And this is what they do not want people to realise! But more and more of us are waking up...

nice copypasta faggot.
honk yourself.

You don't have to like anybody. Just shut the fuck up about it.

Very well said, agreed user

>ism
race is not an idea dumbass

Racism is good.

Racism ends where the hate for outsiders, strangers and foreigners overweighs the feeling of love for your own people.

Ultimately you can only come to the conclusion that racism is love, that racism is (the logic of) life.

Attached: woods.png (534x619, 699K)

When did I say it was was dumbass?

Go back to Tibia.

Everyone is allowed to be racist except whites.

Racist niggers = ok
Racist gooks = ok
Racist whites = literally Hitler

BTW, if you hate niggers but respect the Japanese, what's that called?

What if I hate white liberal traitors, more than anything? What's that called?

"I don't like blacks"
my favorite phrase
along with jews women gays and actually traditional christians I don't like them bc they aren't independent minded and get taken advantage of
basically I don't like weakness but I tolerate it in myself if I have to.

>BTW, if you hate niggers but respect the Japanese, what's that called?
Being racist. You act like being racist is a bad thing though or that it implies you are xenophobic or hate all races.

Attached: 1553703586337.jpg (1200x1115, 338K)

based aussieposter

Well, one thing to take notice of is that a lot of progressives don't view races as "different flavors". They believe the false narrative of all of us being equal in every way possible with the only cause of differences being socio-economic issues, systemic oppression and whatnot.
If I stick with your metaphor, you are talking about mint ice cream in a world where every ice cream is supposed to be chocolate flavored. This kind of reasoning seems irrational to them.

Attached: 114714.jpg (133x200, 6K)

Soon you will reach even one level higher, when you realize that not only is it amoral from other people to dictate what you like and don't like, but that their behavior - not recognizing the different qualities and preferences of different races - leads even to an aggravation of the whole situation for everybody, especially for the people they tried to "protect". If we were allowed to deal with racism on a rational level, many problems could be avoided to the advantage of everybody. But we are forced to be silent. Feels bad.

Attached: tumblr_ndr8u3mH9t1qa4iv8o2_1280.jpg (567x736, 90K)

This user gets it. The big mistake is inherently in the system not a stupid conspiracy. Systems are much more powerful than any group of people ever could be. Fix the system (voting rights) and you solve all the other crap.

it is pefectly true what you are sayin OP. the problem is accepting the premise of "racism" in the first place. none of these people can even define racism. to them it is anything that makes them feel "bad".

if racism is defined as judging someone by the color of their skin then i would argue 100% of the world is "racist". if you define it as discrimination toward someone based on the color of their skin then , again, i would argue 100% of humans are naturally "racist".

you see it doesnt matter, racism means nothing except to those who have been brainwashed in our system educational system for years. the ONLY function "racism" has is to use it as a tool to shut down oppoosing speech. just call them a raycis and boom.

They use the word "racist" for anyone who might potentially commit a hate crime, because objectively, all such people are potential committers of a hate crime. That's why.

That's true. I always wonder how they would explain that almost all NBA players are niggers.

It's bad because it goes against the jew world order cultural programming. That's it.
Some time ago everyone was racist and knew it was for the best. Now everyone is racist unless you're white, in which case your life is to be destroyed.

Good argument, and that's exactly what I mean user. MSM, News, Social Media trying to tell you or me who we should or shouldn't like is ludicrous.

I don't like, or trust them, and it's not without reason either. I went through a lot of shit when I was younger because of them.

i like mint ice-cream. wew i was allowed to post this 7 secs later after my last post due to a 4 chan pass

Based. Very true user.

This. You sir are correct

because even if 90% of blacks are bad, you need to be weary that 10% are okay, so you can't just apply a blanket evaluation to all blacks since that would be unfair. Most people are too dumb to remember this, so they need constant reminders of it.

Blacks can't into planning things. They never had to, and so it wasn't selected for. Africa is literally covered in edible plants and dumb animals, the people who evolved there are built for laying around grazing and occasionally throwing a rock or sharp stick at something. They're basically children. It's cruel to throw them into civilized cultures and watch them, like a chimp in a suit being filmed for a children's movie, pretend to be civilized people. It's no wonder they're so violent and unstable, they're being expected to behave like an entirely different animal when what's best is to leave them in their natural environment to live the way they're meant to live.
Africa wouldn't even have famine issues or the kind of warlord-slaughter-tier violence they have if we didn't provide them tons of food to overbreed on and guns to kill one another with. We need to cut off the gibs, let their population stabilize to their resources and ability to utilize those resources, and take away modern technology they can't use responsibly. That's how we help blacks. By letting them be.

also, the other thing is that most people have a difficult time not treating others differently unless they 100% believe all races are equal. it's just part of most people's stupidity to not apply the reasoning in the post i'm quoting. they have to think in black and white. that's why the propaganda always puts a heavy focus on all races being literally equal

Women don't fall for it. Maybe on a conscious level they believe that's their reasoning. What happened is we let women have political power. Women outnumber men, especially after wars, and we gave them a vote. They, having the majority say, inevitably grabbed political power. Humans are animals like any other and whatever ensured your genes were passed on the most would naturally be expressed in more of the population as time goes on.
Historically when women were in charge of groups of people it meant the men were all dead. For basically all of human history, if a woman was in charge, there were no men left. This usually meant a war was lost. Which always meant the rapetrain was headed for the station. So the women who wanted to live would cozy up to the outgroupers who killed the men and spread their legs with fucking passion and so pass along their genes rather than die or lose their babies to stress responses, which is what happened to loyal women who didn't take to mounting foreign dick.
See where this is going? We put women in charge of cities, countries, and their instincts kicked in. We gave women a say in political goings-on and they subconsciously switch into "oh fugg where's that invader dick and how can I jump on it immediately" mode. So they coddle the violent men seeking to take over their civilization, just as they're wired to do. And they develop what was, for most of human history a useful desire, to fuck the invading hordes.
Jews understand this, they're making very effective use of that understanding.

THIS is why terror attacks are always followed by hordes of women and beta males waving "NOT ALL MUSLIMS" signs in the streets. This is why citing violent crime stats doesn't work on women or beta males (who display similar responses as being a slave made reproducing later more likely than being killed trying to fight) at all. It only DEEPENS their desire to import more of them. "where are the men? Why aren't they fighting?" well, instinctively, this comes back to the "men must all be dead" programming.
Where are the men, Jow Forums? Why aren't we fighting?

>He believes that racists view other races as destroyers of wealth, genetics, and stability, while stealing resources, women, and breeding like rats until they destroy everything.
This is true.
>He said that wealthier people don't care about race because they make money off of cheap races.
This is true, too.
At first I thought you meant he traced racial differences to economic factors, but now I think your professor is (at least secretly) based and redpilled as fuck. Learn from this man. He knows.

>((they))

Stopped reading right there.

This shit is the worst part of this website, honestly. Grow the fuck up dude.

Neither is race realism. Or any of the common use terms that translate to "having racial common sense" interestingly. It's almost like Orwell was, on this one thing at least, absolutely fucking correct. It's almost like our language is built around whatever serves (((some))) by intentionally framing and leading some ideas and making it difficult to express some ideas at all.

Based af, excluding
>or that it implies you are xenophobic or hate all races
there is literally nothing wrong with this. For most of human history this is how everybody was and we're all wired this way. To fight your instincts, especially something so necessary to our survival to this point, is mental illness.
Fuck niggers, fuck spics, fuck chinks, fuck kikes, fuck jannies.

>not having a trad wife made homemade mint chip with real mint leaves so no adding coloring and flavors make the ice cream taste like mint and not toothpaste
Maybe if you stop meme flagging on a Tibetan anime image board you can find your trad wife.

Attached: 35990.jpg (2250x3000, 643K)

Racism is about love, not hate.
Only a Marxist would say otherwis

you mean to tell us jews aren't massively overrepresented when it comes to subversive rhetoric?

I was reading this not long ago
quora.com/Do-humans-have-enough-biological-differences-to-be-grouped-into-races-or-subspecies
looking for a good normie-friendly link on this topic. And it's good. And it's normie friendly.
Now note the "views" and "likes" on the based part that goes in-depth and is full of good shit.
Now look under it, at the absolutely retarded "hurr race no exist current year we all same" response. Note the obscene view and like count relative to the researched and factual answer. The reason for that is the pozzed answer was linked to a fuckton of people because it reaffirms what most people in the english-speaking world are indoctrinated into. It eases the subconscious struggle with cognitive dissonance to see it reaffirmed like this. At some point a bunch of people scrolled right past the researched answer that's actually correct, found the mindless affirmation post, and sent that to their normie friends so they could bask in the warm glow of good goy reward response just as they were trained to do.
We are absolutely fucked beyond repair. Not just one generation, but damn near everybody in the 1st world. And they'll indoctrinate their kids the same way. And so on. We need to let our "unsustainable birthrates" that jews use to justify replacement migration run their course, beat the piss out of bluepilled pissants for a couple of generations, and get a fresh start.

It was a funny trick we had pulled on us. See, racism just means "acknowledging that different races of people are better and worse in different ways and it's not just skin color". The actual definition is something like "belief in the superiority of one race over others" but then of course everybody who's a race realist is automatically "racist" by this definition regardless their actual views on people of whatever race.
The trick was in getting "racist" accepted as a dirty word. It just naturally followed that people would do whatever it took to not be hit with that slur as a result of the stigma attached to it.
Nowadays "racist" is unironically a racial slur thrown at white people. "racist" is our "nigger"

You need to be aware that although most wild wolves you happen upon may maul you, a very tiny minority will only want tummy rubs and to be told they're a good boy. You can't just apply a blanket evaluation to feral wolves since that would be unfair.

Type "god"
Real quick, I need to check something. Just "god" in reply to this post.

Life doesn't work like that, though. Just because 10 % of lions wouldn't instantly maul you to death, does not mean you should pet all lions.

but user, studies have shown that all racist people are low-iq hillbilly trash, get on with the times u evil rasist. you don't trust professor goldberg?

Attached: brainlet (9).png (1300x2000, 307K)

g_d bless

99.9999% of blacks wouldn't lay a finger on you so the analogy doesn't really work

I suspect that much of the west's inability to enforce our borders is a result of fornication.

Attached: 1553169933601.jpg (650x647, 52K)

If I'm going to be robbed or murdered, it's almost certainly going to be by a black guy. It's smart to be cautious around strangers, it'd be stupid not to exercise MORE caution around a stranger who's statistically more likely to commit a crime against you.

It works just fine. Even if I had a particularly tame version of lions that maul you to death only 0.0001 % of the time, I'd be perfectly justified in always preferring to pet my docile house cat over that lion. There is literally no reason for me to treat blacks the same way I treat whites, except if you can prove that blacks and whites are equivalent. Which you can't, of course, because that's preposterous.

Based finlanon

Been a while since someone's posted this.
youtu.be/uf3XZaqa4X4

Attached: 1513389702889.jpg (480x625, 48K)

>Alert!!! YouTube is censoring and deleting truther channels before 2020 election!!!
youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84

>MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS DEAD!!!
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8

>the future of free speech! 14 years in prison for sharing Christchurch video
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0

>Chelsea Clinton BLAMED for Christchurch massacre
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg

>recent show about justice, article 13 and Metokur
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY

>pre-christchurch chaotic-good ACCELERATIONISM
youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q
Get comfy and redpilled!!

Personality is mostly genetic and racial preferences are somewhat genetic therefore to judge someone by their character and their preferences is in and of itself as racist as judging someone by their skin color.

I´ve been over this many times in quite a few arguments so i´ve gotten pretty good at explaining how even the term 'racism' is nonsense.

What do you define 'racism' as?
Most people, including perhaps you, don´t even know where the word comes from or what it means or tries to imply do you? You are just told your entire life that if someone is a racist it means they are evil.
So then the goal is to not be racist. Because if someone calls you it they call you evil. It is demonization of preferring your own people in your own country.

So what is the nonsense term 'racism'. It´s pretending there are no difference between different groups of people of the world. Which means let´s say all polish people can be replaced with africans. Totally annihilated replaced with africans. And it´ll be the same for you in every single way. So don´t even try to prevent that, or don´t prevent germans for being hollowed out in their own country. If german becomes 100% african or 100% arab or whatever. It is still 100% german people who are just like you. Only it´s not. BUT THAT´S WHAT YOU TRY TO PUSH WHENEVER YOU SAY THAT WORD!

Words and their meaning and what they imply are very important. Racism is a political agenda word, every time you label someone who disagrees with you a 'racist' you peddle that agenda.

Also technically it should not even be called 'racism' it should be called subspeciesm. Because the notion isn´t that we are different species. The notion is that we are different subspecies. But subspecies can have very little in common with eachother in virtually every single way.
Like who would say that a pekinese and a rottweiler are the same? Well they are both dog. So all dogs the same? Nope. A wolf is also a canine, canis lupus. They have common ancestors with canis familiaris and its subspecies. Canis familaries is what you call dog. Even canis lupus has quite a few identified unique subspecies.
So the notion that we are all human beings. Is irellevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQn5V4q-KmY

See what racism does is it tries to sneak in and take the place of ethnic bigotry. And then do all this political stuff. Ethnic bigotry is far more honest than that bullshit term. Ethnic bigotry implies that we are different. HOWEVER we should try to get along INSPITE of our differences. The term 'racism' masquerades as trying to prevent ethnic bigotry. But in reality says there is no difference whatsover. And makes it a thought crime to make any distinction. Not only does this make it harder to get along and respect eachothers differences. But it politically sets up a direction that is genocidally devastating. Since you then a) have to allow immigration or you are a 'racist' b) can´t stop immigration or you are a 'racist' c) can´t differentiate between your own people and other ethnic groups or you are a 'racist'. See what happens? That´s the end of your own people!!! End of your people in your own country!

So it´s not weither or not 'racism' is bad. The entire premise of the term. Is morally bankrupt and incorrect. It´s a matter of even completely rejecting the merit of this idiotic propaganda term.

Being an ethnic bigot in small ways is natural. However we can easily get along regardless especially internationally when we are not forced to live together right next to eachother. And even then we can still make that work. But trying to censor like the term 'racism' does, which is a censor word and demonization word, crude and idiotic. That´s nonsense.

This sick fuck has been influencing children for decades. Fuck him.

Attached: 1537638510610.jpg (657x527, 66K)

That's just how normies work. In my post, I was talking about the ones who are at least somewhat capable of rational thought. I mean, their logic does make sense as long as you don't realise the whole premise is false. Their views might even change once they realise it.
Sadly, I believe those make only a small minority. What you are talking about are the masses that do not care about facts at all. They only repost these answers to get a sense of belonging in their social group. To get their dopamine fix once everyone approves of them having such a conventional and popular opinion.

>Personality is mostly genetic and racial preferences are somewhat genetic
Exactly. Or ethnic or subspecies preference. The stupid word race just throw it out. Trying to imply different species.
Culture is subspecies subspecies is culture.
vid and pic related.
It is infact highly unnatural and unhealthy to deny these things.
youtube.com/watch?v=JagCrDFR8Ng
And the very reason that people are so far gone in realizing these things. That they even accept this bullshit term 'racism' without analyzing the implications of it. Shows how brainwashed people are. They have been told by other people to associate it with something negative. Since it´s a demonization term. So that´s the only reason they do it. Like a rat in the maze it gets electroshock to go down a certain direction.
But when you start to actually realize how this term it operates. You really begin to understand a lot of things. They don´t want you to THINK too much. Because then you realize that it´s very unnatural what they are proposing and damaging and unhealthy. And actually increases ethnic strife because people can´t even fucking point out if they are losing their own country to another group of people. So what do people do when they can´t express it through talking about it and getting a political solution. Well then there´s increased conflict, distrust and these things.

Attached: iceberg_culture.jpg (263x191, 13K)

Feh... I dealt drugs, it isn't a racial thing , its just black people are born with a idea that they are tough because of it. Even the mixed ones. My rule was never sell to someone dangerous and dont with un garcon noir.

racism isn't bad so long as you make exception, although racism altogether is low iq shit because it implies your race "whites or even asians" are made up of worthy / capable people which isn't true

>hurr i tried mint ice cream i don't like it
you act as if all white people are good little boy which isn't true, there's shitty people everywhere, mexicans in compton aren't the same as mexicans that grew up in kentucky. if you think everyone around you is the same everywhere, as if a european is the same as a texan or a nigger from NJ is the same as a nigger in Hollywood you're retarded

you should be cautious around niggers but if you aren't retarded and have basic social perception you should be able to notice that ones that aren't like that

This is just make believe. Humans are bipedal mammals and are like 80% inherited in how their personality and physical structure is. We are multigenerational hereditary based species.

A european will ALWAYS be more similar to a guy from texas, than a mexican would.

>although racism altogether is low iq shit because it implies your race "whites or even asians" are made up of worthy / capable people which isn't true
That´s not the implication. The implication is you are different subspecies and have totally different behaviour traits etc. It´s like take german shepherds. They behave in a certain way that maybe a chiuaua doesn´t. Doesn´t mean all german shepherds are awesome. That´s not the implication.
This pathetic thing where people refuse to admit we are different subspecies out of some inferiority or superiority thing. Is ridiculous. Just fucking admit that we are different. Because denying that won´t change a damn thing. But just live in a fucking lie and illusion.

But i hear people they will literally it is staring them in the face. And the only reason they don´t want to say it. Is because they don´t want their ideal crushed that we are not exactly the same. Because then they will understand exactly how things and different societies are the way they are! But it´s just not the answer they want! Well i don´t care what answer it is they WANT. Do you want to live a lie or not. That´s the only question that should matter.

You would be able to predict massively and avoid massively all kinds of bad situations if you were just honest about it. The very reason why 'diversity' again another bullshit word we can get into. But it´s just means difference. Why multiethnic societies erodes trust is precisely because peoples diffferences are large genetic and less cultural. And culture is an expression of genetics rather than other things. The group makes the environment they are in in a particular way depending on the group. It´s a DIRECT EXPRESSION.

So white people can be guilt-tripped and demonized for trying to promote their own interests.
Anti-racist=Anti-white
Simple as that.

Attached: justbeingwhite.png (368x477, 148K)