Why aren’t people allowed to carry knives in Britain?

When I was a kid I typically had my Swiss army knife with me, MacGyver style. How is this anyone’s business but mine?

Attached: 22E0A523-36A0-4D64-A186-7F2FA660881F.jpg (685x414, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/spNNXIDKngM
knifeup.com/knife-laws/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same reason we arent supposed to carry blades longer than 7.5 centimeters user

they are subhuman little shit
they gave up their rights
now they enjoy the nanny state and mooslems

The law is like 5 inches or something ridiculous.

I've got a better question.
Why are germans such cucked faggots?

Because libtards rule the country and pretend to remove everything that can be used as a lethal weapon (which is impossible because almost every object can potentially kill a person) insted on focusing on the real problem: SHITSKINS.

I never get out of my house without a knive. It save me several times for horrible situations

Who actually listens to this, though?
We used to carry knives and bb guns all the time when I was a kid. As an adult it's illegal but lots of people do it anyway so we don't get culturally enriched.
Now that the police have suddenly mysteriously and for no reason whatsoever stopped recording statistics on stabbings, you won't get recorded by ethnicity when you stab a vibrant either.

youtu.be/spNNXIDKngM

Meanwhile in America...

Attached: 1553906659733.gif (398x224, 2.5M)

Because they don't have guns to defend their knives with.

Attached: fuckyouimgay.jpg (640x360, 68K)

ask your sister after she is done sucking german cock lmao

when I was a kid in the scouts we carried knives on our belts, lol, we all had a fucking knife. I wonder what happened?

Because niggers are violent little shits who stab people when guns aren't available, but our governments want to blame the rest of us.

We aren’t? Never heard of it. I think a Swiss army knife blade is 10cm.

Attached: 5C638CD3-35EB-4C49-9BB0-220C100CD551.jpg (355x355, 14K)

Your allowed a 3ince knife with a folding blade. Much like O.P pic.

Haha, I fucked an Estonian girl last summer several times. Weirdo girl, but she had no qualms to have sex one most days ... I work, she studied some liberal bs.

I also carried my Swiss army knife in school most of the time. We actually made hunting knifes in shop class.

Attached: 58B7C3BE-13B0-4481-91D3-356F0B123712.jpg (1200x857, 327K)

Stories pls

People often say knives Suck for defence

Because think of how part that the parcel would be.

Attached: TheySwordintheBin.png (546x371, 524K)

Having actually been mugged on a few occasions, I can tell you that knives *probably* suck for self defense. I've never had to use mine other than to brandish it and they ran.
I've taken to carrying a small hatchet. It's probably better to get a good hit in but even just brandishing it has been enough.

Euros are historically subservient people. All of the ones with an urge for independent living moved to the new world. So you are left with a bunch of people that frankly seek out leadership that will enslave them. It is a system that works for them I guess. I would rather be dead.

Turkish or Syrian?

If you aren't trained you are more likely to be injured by your own knife.

What kind of shit hole do you live in that you got mugged a few time? Were these diversity muggings?

>Euros are historically subservien
US Public education at work

Knives are tools. I always have a pocket knife on me. It comes in handy all the time. What cucked shit the EU is. Never leave home without a gun as well.

Because they let niggers in to breed.
Now it's part and parcel, and half-assed oppressive ineffective new laws get passed to "do something".

>you brandished it and they ran
>not effective

>Because they let niggers in to breed.
Right to the core of the problem

I love being a burger. I can carry this in public with zero problems.

Oops forgot pic

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 14K)

user it is much worse. You really should read up on our laws if you think you are allowed carrying any 7.5cm knife. Because this is just wrong.

Australia actually has stricter knife laws than Britain, Britain allows you to carry a knife for any reason as long as they're a certain length, in Australia they're either completely banned or some states has an exemption on two grounds, one is if you have a good reason to have one, self defence isn't considered a good reason, it means if you need it for work, such as to open boxes or if you're going fishing, fishing requires a license which you will need to produce, second is for cultural or religious reasons, you may think that means you can carry a sgian-dubh and wear a kilt and it would be okay, well you're wrong as person did just that and was still arrested, but Sikhs who carry a kirpan are not touched, they're also allowed to bring them to schools

this
you can't even get a fork past the inner city control points anymore

>7.5 centimeters
My dick is at least 8

>My dick is at least 8
Is it sharp enough to stab someone with it to kill 'em?

Yeah cause it's really thin, but it's just a dick so it will likely just bend.

aww shucks

Attached: sad.jpg (74x61, 3K)

there a problems with tis mate, just not with the law

That knife, assuming it doesn't lock in place when open, is legal. But you'd be arrested and have it confiscated anyway. Welcome to Britain.

because they are cucked just as you are Mohammad.

You will never know the feels of owning the official knife of ISIS

Attached: 1553363666795.jpg (1360x1015, 85K)

You can carry in public a non-locking folding blade with a cutting edge of up to 3 inches with no reason.

You can carry just about any knife with a good reason (e.g. electrician's knife, chef going to and from work, prop for a show).

You can own in the privacy of your own home any non-gunpowder weapon.

Attached: Bong CUlture.jpg (1024x472, 123K)

knifeup.com/knife-laws/

thats pathetic. we had knives in school, but they were never used for violence. maybe carving on a desk, but usually because we were going to be playing in the woods after school.
now i carry a 5in kabar and G19, just to go walk my dogs.
my neighborhood is 97% white, i carry because i can, and shitbulls

Attached: trustAK.jpg (1024x693, 64K)

A folding blade that doesn’t lock is retarded and dangerous.

not if your fingers are titanium

Slip-jointed works well for most tasks, except stabbing someone of course which is kind of the point.

I honestly think that knives are terrible for self-defense and I'd rather have totally legalised concealed handguns for certain people (you can fill in the blanks there). At the very minimum stun guns and pepper spray should be given to every woman upon entering university.

You are, as long as the blade is 3" and under.

>I've taken to carrying a small hatchet
Might as well carry a katana

because of blacks
knife crime is almost exclusively done by blacks, the media like to use the term "youths" which always means blacks
guess who doesn't listen to the law and stabs people anyway? blacks
who doesn't commit crimes but now cannot defend themselves? everyone else

Outdated and inaccurate information. In my state, I can open carry whatever weapon I want, and/or conceal a handgun which I do daily.

Because brown people cause bodily harm to others and the ""law"" in Al-Britayn assumes everyone will behave the same with the same tools.

Because you can't trust a limey to be peaceful and nonviolent. So you have to disarm them for their own good. If they believe they deserve to be armed then they get bad ideas like becoming an Empire or voting to leave Europe.

Enlighten me bro, I thought it was 7.5cm blade + only able to be opened with 2 hands

Not that I stick to this shit anyway lol

Well at least it's not as ridiculous as here. We are not allowed to carry any blade, no matter what length.