How do i stop hating humankind

How do i stop hating humankind

Attached: hatred.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 59K)

Dont, funnel it and use it to be productive. Misanthropy has accomplished wonderful things.

Get off the internet

I barely use it actually i spend most of my time doing math equations, designing schematics, reading, drawing hentai and writing in my diary
Nice boomer advice

And yet here you are, in the place once referred to as the internet hate machine.

Not possible, once a damaged misanthrope always a damaged misanthrope

Attached: 1556487064582.jpg (236x235, 13K)

>internet hate machine.
Hi r*ddit
You going out to the bar with your normalfag friends to drink ipas?

Let's start by answering why you have this hatred. Please feel free to explain it as you see fit. Hope I can help you user.

Post your face

Get to know yourself. Confront your shadow. Experience that you are part of humankind yourself. Accept your dark side, stop suppressing it. Learn to use the darkness inside you, to make the world a better place. Insight into yourself is insight into what makes humans tick. This will make you more effective at interacting with other humans. Be the change you want to see in the world.

>to make the world a better place
Humankind is not the world id rather slaughter the human race

Attached: an-interview-with-the-makers-of-hatred-2015s-most-controversial-game-783-1421608751 (1).jpg (1272x694, 194K)

That has nothing to do with my question.

Attached: IMG_20181213_093312.jpg (720x715, 35K)

I just want to test my hypothesis.
Now please comply with my request

No. Sorry, but I don't feel it is appropriate to do so. This is an anonymous board.
Still would like to understand your reasons you feel the hatred though, and try to help somehow.

Idk man someone tell me

> I'm a so fucking smart
I want to beat you to a pulp too, buddy

Stop hating yourself first

by realizing that love and hate are the same type of bias.

you cant

>I barely use it actually i spend most of my time doing math equations, designing schematics, reading, drawing hentai and writing in my diary
>I just HAPPEN to be using Jow Forums as my personal diary today outside of my life as a reclusive genius

Get over yourself and realize you are no better than anybody else on this world, even the stupidest, saddest sap living out there in the gutter. We are all equal. Thats the first step

Such as?

POST THE HENTAI

Attached: images.jpg (510x602, 39K)

[Galatians 5:16-26 KJV] "This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another."

[John 3:3-8 ] "Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit."

[Matthew 7:12 KJV] "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets."

>How do i stop hating humankind
Stop breathing.

hurr durr I hate the humanity poo poo pee pee let's destroy it

shut the fuck up and work on yourself pathetic loser

Attached: c75.jpg (555x560, 26K)

oh nvm this is bait

Attached: facepalm-happy-smiling-joyful-man-260nw-1176253867.jpg (390x280, 25K)

[Galatians 5:16-26 KJV] "This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another."

[John 3:3-8 KJV] "Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit."

[Matthew 7:12 KJV] "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets."