We missed you during Sunday service user

>We missed you during Sunday service user.
>Why didn't you come to church this morning?

Attached: praying-woman-12-30-15.jpg (1160x773, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MqV1Oz3QW4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being religious
>in 2019
keep up with the times, bitch

youtu.be/MqV1Oz3QW4o

came yesterday evening as i had things to do this morning
why this thread though?

work

going in half an hour user

Don't need it to go to Heaven

Attached: soon~01.jpg (2997x1665, 2.02M)

Based and the one true church that cannot be shaken pilled.

there is no greater threat to homogenous nation-state and sensible capitalist society than the eternal ch*istcuck

Attached: img.jpg (630x458, 67K)

i was in my room masturbating lol

Was performing a blot in the woods to thank Freya and Gefjun for my veggie patch performing so well despite being planted at an inopportune time of year.

Haven't been to church since 1998. Also I don't think we have that weekly autism.

I have a girlfriend and we have sex.
No church worth anything would or should allow fornicators in.

>scotty doesn't know

/thread

Attached: First post worst post.png (800x850, 790K)

When Britian was more religious it was better.

Surely you see the correlation user?

Like it or not, traditional Christianity is the answer the world needs. Liberalism is cancer, its festering and we need a radicial change.

>I'll take, What is islam for a 1000 Alex

Two posts...two posts on the same subject....and two posts where Jews aren't blamed. Oy fuckin Vey.

Church is a place for sinners user, of who i am the first.

Sure you shouldn't take communion, but you should go.

Orthodox is a very rigid church, the oldest and imo the best. Men love it, its tough, and not the weak protestant ones.
Men bend to it, it never bends to man.

Pretty soon you'd be a family man, instilling morals in your progeny, helping your society improve in a traditional way.
The more people we can help do that, the better this situation will improve

Attached: 1504609718134.jpg (250x202, 11K)

it's a flue, compared to AIDS that is cuckstanity. the latter lowers your immunity with 'turn the other cheek' and 'tolerance and accptance' mantra to the point where evn minor ailmets could be devastating.

Because yesterday was shabbat you heathen.

Attached: jesus_sheep.jpg (448x336, 29K)

All major Christian denominations use a cucked version of The Bible where Jesus is described as being a Jew, a word that has only existed for 500 years. Catholic Churches only preach from the Gospels of the four apostles, Corinthians, and sometimes Psalms. Most of the old churches are being converted to primarily hold Spanish mass. They also welcome sodomites and their disgusting practices with open arms, despite The Bible condemning it.

Attached: 1525999874784.jpg (654x643, 40K)

>cuckstanity
>jews arent mentioned
get a load of this guy

I don't bow down to a Jewish god.

>playing with my doggo
>sleepy
>last day off before work
>I'm grilling today
I mean I could keep going on and on

christianity brought you a fuhrer..

>Church is a place for sinners user, of who i am the first. Sure you shouldn't take communion, but you should go.

"But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;"
It'd be wrong to do that to the people in the church.

The Bible is unironically more anti-Semitic than mein kampf.

yesss goood goy, the bible is secretly redpilled. now toil away for mr shekelberg and accept those refugees, youll get your eternal reward or something!

wow very baste!

Attached: Views about same-sex marriage among Orthodox Christians.png (1856x800, 51K)

here, take this you disgusting christcuck

Attached: Hitler Bombe.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

It's not a secret it's just that most people never bother to read it.
I'm of the persuasion you should approach the Bible like a lawyer.
I dont' want to waste a lot of time because I think you're trolling but Jesus Christ personally calls Jews, in the modern sense, sons of the devil and the synagogue of satan. He also asserts firmly that the Romans were less to blame in his execution than the Jews.

Jesus was specifically sent to Earth to die in the land of the Jews, who else would have killed him? Not a fan of Jews for their economic and political power but they got the raw end of the stick being eternally blamed for doing what God basically led them to do. And a Jew born 500 years later being blamed is even more retarded.

>All major Christian denominations use a cucked version of The Bible where Jesus is described as being a Jew, a word that has only existed for 500 years.
Faggot emo being halfway correct, but cringe.
JIDF in action.

They also claimed responsibility.
Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.
And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.
When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.
Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

Its only 7 it Still hasnt started for me uwu

I'm leaving in an hour

Attached: BFBAFA9B-4EE0-4A1C-BB30-67015A8F9E3A.jpg (640x412, 46K)

I am at work

So if they decided Jesus was a gud boy who dindu nuttin, then we’d have no Christian religion. But that requires human free will, not a set-in-stone script.

Work won't let me have the free time to do it. I get Sunday off every 9 or 10 weeks but almost every time someone calls out and I gotta cover some one else's shit. I don't mind working on Sunday but seems there's no laws that says they need to give me the free time to go to service. I've been thinking about finding a new job.

>>We missed you during Sunday service user.
>>Why didn't you come to church this morning?
Because I'm not a christcuck

We would actually.
What would you describe those who chose to follow Christ when he was alive as if not Christians? I think it's fair to say that those who reject Christ today are the same ones who'd be persuaded into crucifying him by a crowd of Jews then.

Gettin ready to go right now. With my wife and daughter. We all go to church in Tennessee

Because it's simply not true

Service is in an hour or so, I’ll be there.

>Faggot emo being halfway correct, but cringe.
I'm not at all wrong though

He said church not mass

How would anybody even notice if you were in church or not? The mass would have to have very few people in the first place.

Even if Jesus were to do that, he wouldn't be using gold.

I was laying in bed smoking weed while my QT3.14 gf sucked me off. Maybe next week.

It would not be long to be honest about yourself. If you don’t try to deceive people that you’re one of them and instead just tell them that you are a sinner at church because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ you give them the opportunity to help you. 5 months down the road you will have married and impregnated this girl and will have started to do your part to save the white race.

At least in the states the church at large is completely corrupt and without power. If your own moral compass works and you treasure your family/friends then it has nothing to offer you. Just enjoy a sleepy Sunday morning with the missus.

If the church would accept a fornicator knowingly, it wouldn't be a church I'd be interested in going to.

Praised be the magic Jew-god and Jew-god magic. Praised be Mary, the hirsute Jewess that the Jew-god made pregnant with magic. Praised be Jesus, the hirsute rabbi king of the Jews and inheritor and practitioner of Jew-god magic. Praised be the magical kingdom of the Jewish Christ, where we find our Jewish Lord and God glorified forever. Amen

I’m going at 7 Pm for a Polish mass

I was hungover.

because you never asked me to go

Honey, having faith and being a good person are all that is required

>implying congregation with other Christians like the bible instructs isn't necessary to be a good person

But again, Jesus was sent SPECIFICALLY to die, him dying for our sins is the whole gimmick of Christianity. Otherwise he is just another guy telling people to be kind and loving to one another, well there is nothing revolutionary about that. You think a religion like that without the dramatic crucifixion story would last for 2,000 years?

The implication in OPs weak attempt at emotional propaganda is that the gril in his pic is interested in you and you could pound that snatch if you just went to church.

>believing in ancient fairytales

>SPECIFICALLY
What do you mean by this?

Friendly reminded that the Jews had Christianity and Jesus

Friendly reminder Jesus literally called the Jews the children of Satan

Friendly reminder Jesus literally flipped tables and whipped jews out of a temple for being degenerate scum

Friendly reminder the Jews don’t want you to be Christian

Attached: 94543CC1-865B-463F-B83E-3D6CBF66B3B6.jpg (1024x665, 142K)

>literal kike gains massive power and influence by taking advantage of population's ignorance

How is this any different from Lehman Brothers, mortgage derivatives, or the federal reserve? Jow Forums is savvy to the kikes, yet you somehow overlook the longest-running kike scam of all

>be a church
>always catering the thing
>hardcore christfag think 'god hates fags' etc.
>it was the thing years ago
>the thing is now catering fags, muzzies, hiding illegals and tolerating every other abomination
>it's 2019 it's the thing
church has rebranded itself and it's not my brand

I was yesterday.

>my perversions dictate what implications objectively exist

Was lifting weights. I think God wants me fit and not to waste the body.

Christianity is for civicucks

There's no good church nearby

I burn every church i can find. I am viking not a jew.

Varg?

fuck your accusations

>larping as a jew
>literally worshiping a physically jewish God/man
Do you not realize how you're being tricked by jews?

Sorry, I don't like being told to support Israel with my money and my life

Attached: 1551232902399.jpg (840x472, 115K)

>redditposting
You need to go back

I apologize.

preach brother

where was that research contacted?

>imagine needing an instructions book to tell how to live your life

>god loves you
>now put your money on the tray or you won't be saved

I am at the church of Sam Walton.

Attached: 15540447447648360805504226754975.jpg (4032x2268, 2.03M)

>Anyone missing me

Attached: IMG_1590.jpg (236x224, 11K)

>imagine only relying on your animal instinct and claiming to be alive

It means what I said, the only reason Jesus was sent to Earth was to die for our sins. It was the Jews’ destiny to kill him or else God wouldn’t have sent him here.

>We missed you
lies

I just left church

The only church within one hour drive was shut down like 10 years ago.
Now we have a mosque in the basement next to the grocery store.

You forgot the part when Jesus wants the cup taken awat from him.

That isn't what you said.
>the only reason Jesus was sent to Earth was to die for our sins.
This implies Jesus was not sent to do everything else that He did -- that everything else was a side effect.
>It was the Jews’ destiny to kill him or else God wouldn’t have sent him here.
God could have sent Him here and that not have been His destiny. The fallacy in your thinking is that you presuppose the story is another artificial thus one-dimensional manga you choose not to believe in -- presuming to know what the character God would and wouldn't do, because it's all predictable thus man-made. This is where, if I were a good Christian, I wouldn't tell you, kill yourself and find out how man-made it all is. Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to live.

artificial
one-dimentional

Because I'm not a faggot

That isn't what you said.
>the only reason Jesus was sent to Earth was to die for our sins.
This implies Jesus was not sent to do anything else He did -- that everything else was a side effect.
>It was the Jews’ destiny to kill him or else God wouldn’t have sent him here.
God could have sent Him here and that not have been His destiny. The fallacy in your thinking is that you presuppose the story is another artificial thus one-dimensional manga you choose not to believe in -- presuming to know what the character God would and wouldn't do, because it's all predictable thus man-made. This is where, if I were a good Christian, I wouldn't tell you, kill yourself and find out how man-made it all is. Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to live.

just got home

Attached: 1542419380226.jpg (651x956, 366K)

>2019
>still believes in a made up god

cringe. i bet you she fucks niggers

Attached: 1551716714077.png (664x923, 483K)

>muh synagogue of Satan meme
Revelation 3 provides no way or form to know who these "fake jews" are, as everything in the Gospel it is vague and contradictory
So you randomly have decided that the synagogue of Satan is the modern Jews, as if that would change anything at all
Jesus himself said that the world is of Satan, and he made it quite clear that the only way to oppose "Satan" is by opposing the World. Which is INSANE if your main concerns are the survival of a WORLDY civilization into the far future. A concern that Christianity makes completely pointless
Why are you even here? You have no skin on this game. According to you, the Jewish War God will WIN no matter what and slay your enemies
There is nothing on the line for Christians
They gave up on this Universe
Europe being Islamic or not is completely IRRELEVANT for a christians that believes in the plan of God
The plan which promised that God would come back after 1000 years of oppression and persecution of his followers
A christians wanting to oppose the oppression of his people is going against God's plan
And it is not some sort of twisted interpretation by the Pope or evil catholics:

- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

I also know a mentally ill man that flipped tables and whipped people. Does that make him the chosen one? LOL feminine faggot flips tables the biggest thing christkikes bring up as a defense.

Attached: 1524081396929.jpg (960x532, 96K)

>>still believes in a made up god
Name one(1) scenario in which you wouldn't call a report of god made-up.
>still believes saying the equivalent of "nuh uh" is skepticism and smart

i dont worship jesus christ, king of the jews, the kike on a stick