What does this mean?

What does this mean?

Attached: 1523057923997.png (620x362, 73K)

Nothing. Just feel good jargon

>[obamaism], [meaningless platitudinous feel goodery]
wow, fascinating
thanks Robert O'Rourke.

it means "I don't believe in absolutely anything"

“Let’s all close our eyes and shut our ears together. La-la-la-la-la”

all i can think of when i hear the name is him waving his long arms around unnaturally

it means "difference is meaningless, we're all the same"

It doesn't mean anything.

Reminder that just by simply starting your dialogue with, "let's be clear" does not mean you're stating the truth. So many fucking homo faggots (mainly leftists. what a coincidence) do this.

It means : I’m a raging faggot

This. It’s just feel-good pablum that shitlibs can retweet as an example of how Beto’s such more dignified and presidential than Blumpf. It’s no different than the hope-and-change nothingspeak from Obama that liberals used to cream themselves over.

Nigger

So many words to say absolutely nothing

Beto is such a fuckin lightweight and mental midget that I hope he stays in the race forever

>I-I-I-Im sorry for being a white male!

Attached: 1553315216583.png (596x345, 293K)

>Were gonna kill whites under the umbrella of a feel good message
>brown supremacy today, brown supremacy tommorrow, brown supremacy forever!!!!!!

Thats what it means

It means you should just accept being replaced by mexicans, what difference does it make when they're literally the same as you after all?

Nothing...It's designed to appeal to your emotions and give you that "oh so inclusive" lefty tingly feeling they like so much...

fpbp

Attached: Tone-Loc-800x420.jpg (800x420, 58K)

It is pathetic he has supporters

>We will not be defined by our fears
>Trump is a Nazi that works for Putin and all the lives will be lost if they close the gateway to freedom

This dude just spouts platitudes all day. I havent heard him actually talk policy

to say so much but mean so little
and some people will read that and react in a way "hes really speaking to me"
sad

Attached: 0B2B1CBF-F183-4B6D-8881-69B256C16383.jpg (640x679, 111K)

>What does this mean?
Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people!

remember what happened with texas
wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Alamo

>
The new policies, and the increased enforcement of immigration laws and import tariffs, incited many immigrants to revolt.[7] The border region of Mexican Texas was largely populated by immigrants from the United States, some legal but most illegal. These people were accustomed to a federalist government and to extensive individual rights, and they were quite vocal in their displeasure at Mexico's law enforcement and shift towards centralism.[8] Already suspicious after previous American attempts to purchase Mexican Texas,[9] Mexican authorities blamed much of the Texian unrest on American immigrants, most of whom had entered illegally and made little effort to adapt to the Mexican culture.[10]

>mexican culture
in short time cries of remember the alamo will be heard again

It means nothing. It’s political claptrap.

Dilbertman says that’s good persuasion

> we = peer pressure
> fears ... smallness of differences = negative attributes
> ambitions..aspirations = positive goals
> creativity.. service and sacrifice = give up yourself for "higher" good

sounds like a cheap rhetoric for the goyim