Why women support trannies?

instagram.com/p/BvnVFRvFPli/

Attached: man.jpg (1003x1254, 156K)

Women are complacent and support whatever the people in charge tell them to support. If we were in charge they would be in support of throwing kikes in ovens.

I know Billie is an ugly coal burning cunt but i'm 99% sure she is a cis woman

Who is this? What does she do?

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1553406792208.png (545x813, 639K)

They only push MtF, you never see any FtM in any form of media.

Some shitty new singer that’s being shilled everywhere.

virtue signalling suicidal people is top points on the social media ladder

Attached: ryan.jpg (463x700, 89K)

Because wombmen are dumb.

They don’t, why do you think they’re fighting over bathrooms and change rooms

Women enjoy having lesser men around to make themselves feel superior.
E.g fags, manlets, handicapped, etc

why are yall shilling billie being a trannie? like 50+ posts tonight and yesterday

on the netflix show OA there's a tranny ftm that plays a signifcant role.

They don't put themselves in situations that expose them to anti-globohomo propaganda.

To distract from the fact that she has been caught lying about literally every aspect of her life and career.

She initially claimed to be a poor girl from the ghetto writing music to earn a living, but she's from a loaded family (with connections to the music industry) in a rich Californian neighborhood, and her brother wrote all of her songs. She's probably the single fakest industry plant in history.

Attached: Sanpaku.jpg (584x1510, 91K)

>Be very cautious. Extreme pressure. These eyes are hiding something.
No, those are the eyes of someone who is under a lot of stress but would rather keep it contained to themselves. Not dangerous.

Attached: Marcus_Aurelius_Roman_2C_AD_2.jpg (576x768, 90K)

Is that really a man? LOL a girl I went on a date with told me "she" was her girl-crush. Whatever that means. I told her that "she" looks like a burnt out heroin user.

im fairly sure its just a straight woman, who claims shes a tranny for good boy points.
She is a ugly fucking coalburner that makes objectively terrible music, and the world would be proportionately better off with her gone, but she isnt a tranny.

This one is a tranny himself. Wake up sheeple and subscribe to Transpocalypse Now and Conspiracies by Hans 4. There you'll find all you need to know. God bless you

This.