How to properly infuse martial manliness back into Christianity?

How to properly infuse martial manliness back into Christianity?

Attached: [email protected] (1060x1587, 3.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmanliness.com/articles/when-christianity-was-muscular/
youtube.com/watch?v=Uv09vgRLbOY
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
youtube.com/watch?v=v82PlDSLDf8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: KnightOfPeace.jpg (1478x1896, 385K)

bumperino

it never existed fuckhead. most of what you are talking about is pagan in origin.

>The Crusades and the Reconquista didn't exist
The absolute state of burger education

Attached: santiago.jpg (372x342, 16K)

artofmanliness.com/articles/when-christianity-was-muscular/

Mexican, Polish, Brazilian Crusading Catholic alliance when?

Kidnap the pope and clockwork orange him.

You can't, it's a lost cause. Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of LARPagans, viKangz, or rune coons, but Christcucks are never going to find their balls.

never said any of that but they were not harnassing the power of christkikery but there pagan ancestors. If they were following christkikery they wouldnt have done anything at all. Sadly they were misguided by kikes to do the kikes bidding.

Christianity sucks. All depictions of Jesus is of him nailed to a cross like a bitch

Never, Christcucks are nigger and spic lovers now.

>manliness
>Christianity
choose

Worship this hirsute Jewish rabbi and you'll look like an idiot because he's entirely fake. He was not a real historical person.

Funny thing is that the Carthaginians were a semitic people and they almost obliterated Rome out of existence. You can say that Islam is kikeshit too and they almost took over Europe in the past. So what the fuck are you talking about?

What is with all these gay pictures of Templars / Crusaders with modern armour interpretations of their regalia holding modern weapons? It's pure autistic cringe. You don't actually believe in God and have no desire to actually become a devout Christian...you just want to be part of le ebin Kill Muslim Crusader memes that populate the internet.

Christendom is a lost cause in any regard, but holding onto it's once great past and turning it into some retarded point about being redpilled and that rubbish is childish.

We shouldn't. Every dumb animal can be "manly". Being honest, compassionate and decent is a human virtue.

Get rid out Christianity, institute the Hitlerian religion.

>check flag
>it's fuckin Sweden
Every fucking time. You guys deserve what's happening to you.
What's your point, exactly? All I see is a crying bong ranting about nothing.

Become the preacher you want to see.

Islam is different from christianity fuckhead. If you havent noticed the prophet of Islam is nothing but a fucking warlord.

My point is that these threads pop up all the time about "Take back the Holy Lands" and "Muh Martial version of Christianity"...none of these people actually care about the religion or even believe in God to any degree, they just look at a faction in History that fought multiple wars with Muslims and adamantly defended their beliefs with force...something that doesn't exist today so they get all sentimental and want that to exist again.

If you didn't / don't believe in God now, having a more forceful and proactive version of Christianity isn't going to change that. You just want to kill Muslims...and that is fine, but don't try to shoehorn in genuinely held belief systems of history to justify it.

> You guys deserve what's happening to you.
You mean being one of the most advanced and prosperous countries in the world? I can live with my fate.

You can't. Convert to paganism.

>Every fucking time. You guys deserve what's happening to you.

Don't throw stones in glass houses, Brazil is a shithole filled with subhuman mongrels and Christianity doesn't do anything to help it just encourages more race mixing.

Yeah and that makes your "pagan masculine values" moot.
>the way things are now will always be thus and shall never deteriorate
You're the fruit of a decaying society.
I just want my soul to be saved and my enemies dead. Well, do you believe in God? And why? Are you an Anglican?

>I can live with my fate.
>I can live
Until Mohammad goes out for a spin in this bad boy, sure you can. BTW, have fun being the rape capital of Europe.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 10K)

>implying I'm white
kek. Get fucked, burger.

I never claimed you were you retard, I was calling you a subhuman mongrel.

Pure white Brazilians are practically nonexistent, your country is iredeemable.

>"pagan masculine values" moot.
no it fucking doesnt because european whites did not have islam prior to christianity retard. The entire fucking point is that early christianity harnessed pagan power. People do not just up and change themselves in a few generations they are shaped by the way there grandparents and so on were. It takes many many generations down the line to completely forget about the pagan values that were instilled into them. You are such a fucking tard its unbelievable.

Wrong.

I do believe in God, but I don't sit and ponder about the Crusades and how wonderful they were. Even at the time, Christendom was fractured beyond belief.
You want Muslims dead? Good. So do I. But a militant branch of Christianity isn't going to accomplish that. You need an entire societal change for that to occur.

How?

imagine being this simpleton and not capable of understanding meaning.

when even a negro understands the meaning, patrice o'neal: "when I saw mel gibson's the passion... it really shock me...this is a dude that died for you, for all of us.. I would not let anybody touch one of my pinkies for any of you mothefuckers"

Attached: Re-Artu-3-640x385[1].jpg (640x385, 105K)

Pipe down, snow nigger or I'll have to remind you that your "god" liked to eat cum from hanged men.
>a millenium after the birth of christ
>early christianity
Fuckin' hell. When Americans fought in WW2 they also harnessed pagan powers, you absolute burger?
>solutions only come from top-down

its a beta religion

Jesus and Christianity was at one point the enemy of the Roman Empire and Judaism

We can accomplish what you seek by simply bringing back the armor

Attached: 300px-Blacktempbeinbadass.jpg (300x455, 24K)

Carthaginians weren't Christians or jewish tho
Sure, they were Semitic, but they were pagans

everything is already there, we got tons of movies, cartoons, videogames even music about this time period its undoubtedly already part of our "collective thought" even for non christians...

>how to infuse manliness back into Christianity?

we have already been reaching for it right here and even videos like this:
go to 10:40

"reject the blackpill"
youtube.com/watch?v=Uv09vgRLbOY

Attached: kingdom_come_dlc[1].jpg (500x706, 51K)

>When Americans fought in WW2 they also harnessed pagan powers
fucking hilarious they werent fighting a just war faggot. They were being made to fight for jewish powers. If anything the Germans harnessed pagan belief and power.

typical christkike openly loving niggers.

We're talking about fighting a war here, being just or not has nothing to do with it. Stop diverting the point, burger. Fuck, you guys are dumb.

That's what I call the real talk.

>how do i infuse manliness into something thats inherently not manly
Easy, burn those abrahamic propaganda books and revert back to your peoples native religion

Attached: 1527770051013m.jpg (819x1024, 125K)

no we are talking about early christianity. if you are talking about late christianity well most of these wars have been absolute garbage no reason wars.

You'd have to destroy christian's base foundation principles for that, and you just can't. Better converting to Odinism, literally the white man's religion

That's it. I refuse to engage with you any further. You're too stupid to exist.

Did any of the apostles organize armies to go to war with their enemies? No, they suffered injustice and persecution all their lives and were all killed, save one. But according to you that wasn't real Christianity.

Thanks, based taco.

Western schooling, where males spend 12 years taking orders from feminist women all day long is what produces weakness. The schools have to go.

By actually following what the Bible says.

The Old Testament is pretty hardcore.

T.never read a bible
Just shut the fuck up, we can barely hear you around that dick youre sucking. "Muhhh paganism" are you for real? Paganism isnt an organized ANYTHING it was a bunch of uncivilized savages with spirituality. The human condition of war was there already, christianity merely opened the door for them. What will open the door to the human condition this time? Its not going to be christians but christians will know its for them.

And the New Testament isn't? Are you retarded?

You don't because christianity is by definition ultimate racial cuckoldry and jewish dick sucking.

you just dont understand where the will came from.
>christianity merely opened the door for them
if anything it closed it as it took 200+ years for them to actually do jack shit.
>T.never read a bible
I don't think you have.

Attached: 1553329643817.jpg (650x679, 235K)

no it actually isnt.
>(shortly after describing the apocalypse and “the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory”)
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
>Mark 13:30
Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.
>Luke 9:27
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ,
>Ephesians 6:5
Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back.
>Luke 6:30
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.
>Romans 12:17
But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men.
>Luke 6:35

"How good and pleasant it is
when God’s people live together in unity!"
>Psalm 133:1
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law(Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
>Matthew 5:17
That's your favourite Jew Jesus talking.
"I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment."
>1 Corinthians 1:10
"Live in (((harmony))) with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight."
>Romans 12:16
"For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit."
>Corinthians 12:13
OY VEY We all have one body goy. Blacks and whites are equal in the eyes of God. Why don't you want them to flood your country Christcuck?
"By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
>John 13:35
Love each other Goy you are all children of God. Why do you have a problem with Niggers fucking white women goy?

Keep crying Christcuck. Whites are not buying your shit anymore

Attached: 1528014226292.jpg (1000x1000, 71K)

See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.
>1 Thessalonians 5:15
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
>1 John 4:20
He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
>1 John 2:9
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
>Ephesians 4:32
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
>Matthew 6:15
But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you
>Luke 6:27
Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.
>Colossians 3:13
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.
>Romans 12:17
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."
>Luke 6:35
"Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either."
>Luke 6:29

Attached: 1530761626268.jpg (706x1024, 244K)

1 John 2:18
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

Matthew 16:27-28
For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.

Matthew 24:34
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Matthew 10:23
When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Attached: 1543924970305.jpg (633x624, 92K)

Taking a few verses out of context only makes you look like the ignorant fool and the pagan you really are.

based bresilian.
God bless bolsonaro.
If christian were week how did they control most of the world in 1900. truly a mistery.

>a few verses
When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
>Matthew 10:23
When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt.
>(Leviticus 19:33-34)
He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt.
>(Deuteronomy 10:18-19)
When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the foreigner.
>(Leviticus 19:9-10)
Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt.
>(Exodus 23:9)

Attached: 1543688413671.jpg (800x556, 83K)

Accept Jesus as a hindu deity

You can't. Christianity is by nature a cuck and feminine religion. The only reason you could argue there ever was a manly Christianity is because at that time the "secular world" was incredibly manly so it was capable to upholding the crushing femininity of Christianity. This is no longer possible.

Attached: Origen_emasculating_himself_(MS._Douce_195).jpg (1223x1063, 217K)

Well, when you're burning in hell and pleading, crying, and begging to the Lord to let him accept you, that's on you.

Take 7 minutes out of your day to watch this and make your choice.
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

>BASED NON-WHITE
It was misery thinking christkikes controlling anything is a good idea is fucking retarded.

>Swede rejecting Christianity
....aaaaand that's why you have a Muslim problem.

No it isn't.
>inb4 that time when Jesus got into a hissy fit in the temple
This is only hardcore from the eyes of a (((christcuck)))

>gets btfo in debate
>starts shouting out random Bible quotes to see if one of them sticks
Truly an ameriburger

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

I already watched it hes a cucked faggot that is fine with race mixing and he himself is a jew.

Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
"Races" are a Fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
Spiritual Semites
youtube.com/watch?v=v82PlDSLDf8

Attached: 1543996650811.png (750x952, 846K)

lol yeah because showing he is wrong with verses straight from the bible is losing. Typical fucking christkike.

Attached: 1547643767444.jpg (1055x1016, 420K)

schizo

Can you explain 4:22? LOL

Attached: 1538771207248.png (1205x1113, 348K)

Wrong

Gonna help you
>God bless Bolsonaro
Go get gassed by Gerdamerie or whatever the fuck you call that shit, european negroid

Attached: 1553228263019.png (1040x1996, 2.35M)

yeah hmm fighting against Hitler was such a great idea!

Attached: 1531596787322.png (409x513, 172K)

All hail the glory that is the most Christian nation in the west, USA. Bless Jeshua for having kept your nation demographically coherent and free from degeneracy!

Attached: greatest ally.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

You baguettes were a great Catholic nation once. Time for the Counterrevolution to start there.

Attached: 1553217756759.jpg (1741x464, 337K)

I was raised Evangelical Protestant and went to Christian private school. I kind of always just went along with what was told to me in church and school until a couple years ago when I finally started reading the Bible for myself.

I could not believe the sheer disconnect between what I had been taught and what the Bible actually says. The Bible teaches all about tradition, honor, valor, national pride, and being a man of strength and character. As far as Protestantism goes, it is completely (((subverted))) by söy boys and buffoons who will teach you to be a weakling who grovels before the modern imposter Israel.

If you ask me, the way to fix it is turning the concept of "church" back into family and community gatherings like what Jesus described. Take one step into most modern churches and you'll see posters for throwing money into Africa, you'll hear the pastor spouting nonsense like we have to be "kiiiind and caaaaring" to fags, trannies, and people who want to genocide us. Men have to step up and fill the role of patriarch in their families and teach it the right way. Trying to restore Christianity through the existing söynagogues is a lost cause.

burger with a big nose state that christianity is week.
History show that it is far from being true.
Then the conclusion can easily be that christianity does not make people week.
Burger will surely argue that christianity has keep most of their pagan tradition which explain why they were so succesful in war. Could work somewhat with catholiscisme but not with lutheran and even less with calviniste.

Attached: 1553208312558.jpg (1147x1200, 165K)

Attached: 1553206720507.jpg (897x926, 530K)

>look mom I posted it again

Attached: the_mighty_king_of_chivalry_richard_the_lionheart.jpg (725x960, 210K)

Why would I support german nationalism ?
You can have a descent society without nazism.

Parts of the early colonies literally used Scripture to justify bans against racemixing.

do this beside society you can have both

>History show that it is far from being true.
you should look at the really early christians early and I mean pre-christian europe early who went around looking like insane people. When people had enough of them they killed them then other christians maybe them saints. Same shit applied to all the other fucking saints who did absolutely nothing but die. IF THE ENEMY KILLS YOU! YOU WIN!

Sorry but the popes have since apologized for the crusades as they realize it was not Christian.

Attached: 1421423000987.gif (500x290, 491K)

Hopefully
I hope that you will have the opportunity to persecute heretic like him in the future.

Attached: 1553541517045.jpg (763x437, 102K)

Also, you do realise that when your nation was at its greatest extent, it was the leader of Protestantism in Europe?

Louix IX was a saint. His reign see the most violent persection against big nose people and prospering time in french midle age. He did not nothing.

You have to be a fucking idiot to actually believe the word of a Jewish woman from 2000 years ago that she magically became pregnant by God when her husband was away for an extended period of time.

Yeah, her husband is gone, he comes back, finds her pregnant, and she claims it was God! It's a miracle!

Literal retards believe this.

You can justify a lot from the bible if you do not want to be coherent. Doesn't change the nature of Christianity though.

Just like you can be a Libertarian but be against immigration. It's a contradiction and any left-wing libertarian will call that out within seconds of a debate.

Attached: 1505920614464.jpg (850x400, 78K)

I don't know I guess you could create your own type of Christianity with a more warrior like interpretation of it to justify your need for blood

Attached: 82592976.jpg (500x610, 103K)

Sometimes I'm tempted to do that, boludo.

What you're not getting is that the "nature of Christianity" that you're talking about ISN'T the nature of Christianity. You're implying that interpretations of Scripture until the 20th century are just "fake Christianity" but suddenly after they all justify degeneracy and liberalism, they're completely Christian.

Attached: justinmartyrtribe.jpg (893x650, 259K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-28-21-45-42-1.png (480x385, 90K)

strangely it was coherent enough to create a white man world, where most people at this time believed in the superiority of white people.

doubt it most likely shielded them as he needed money changers and need funds to fund his wars against other whites.