Flint Michigan was intentionally ruined by the White Man

Whites built the lead pipe water distribution system. The White Man's industry poisoned the rivers. Then whites fled the shithole they created and left the coloreds behind to suffer. That's what my libshit friends told me in 2016. Now we find out someone hid the emergency water from these poor folks. Who's to blame Jow Forums?
kcci.com/article/flint-residents-outraged-after-hundreds-of-bottled-water-cases-found-in-abandoned-church/26954709

Attached: Michigan.jpg (634x386, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vbOjqriGk8
cnn.com/videos/us/2018/08/12/puerto-rico-supplies-found-ch-orig.cnn
cbsnews.com/news/colorado-mine-waste-spill-environmental-protection-agency/
pbs.org/newshour/nation/u-s-pay-billions-marines-affected-contaminated-drinking-water
youtube.com/watch?v=t_hduKP57YA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool. Deal with it, nigger.

Is the city council to blame?

Attached: Flint Council 2015.png (480x270, 139K)

Is the mayor to blame?

Attached: Flint Mayor.jpg (1200x995, 97K)

ahem, the Jews

Did the current city council hide the water?

Attached: Flint Council Current.jpg (300x236, 15K)

My liberal friends told me this evil cis white male is to blame. Here he is drinking out of his private stash.
>Rick Snyder, Republican OMG

Attached: cis scum.jpg (330x330, 26K)

They were red in 2016. Then we didn't give them basic clean water.

Attached: MI 2016.png (1050x670, 85K)

>white man builds water distribution system
>nonwhites move in
>quality of living drops
>whites move out
>"SHIET TAKE US WITH YOU WHITE DADDY"

They went blue after the crisis. We've got to give the poor folk clean water if the Republican party is going to survive.

Attached: MI 2018.png (1050x670, 127K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2vbOjqriGk8

I'm a Pooh, not a nigger.

The Federal government does not provide every American with drinking water, nor should it. Flint is a disaster in local government that should be handled locally, preferably with the culprits strung up from lamp posts. Corrupt idiots should not be allowed to hold the country at ransom so they can line their pockets.

This is true.

Whites make minorities poor then outsource their polution to them.

AOC talks about this because she is from the Bronx. Another highly polluted poor brown area.

Only the 2 white men. The blacks all worked with noble purposes while the two white men subverted the others and ruined everything. Everything is the fault of those 2 and not the blacks.

>Whites make minorities poor

How exactly do they do this?

Flint was a white city, with white people drinking the water. The lead pipes were not owned by, or installed by the city. The lead lines connect the house to the iron water main.

During WW2 whites went to fight the war, so blacks moved in to work in the factories. When the war was over, the blacks kept coming, so the whites moved to the suburbs.

The city's public works department is 95% black. They neglected the system and the water went bad.

They have a new source of water now, and everything is fine.

T: Michigan water plant operator.

still waiting

Apparently if you don't walk right up and hand them the gibs, they um, get lost along the way.
>pic related: Puerto Rico hurricane relief wasted
cnn.com/videos/us/2018/08/12/puerto-rico-supplies-found-ch-orig.cnn

Attached: water in Puerto Rico.jpg (618x410, 148K)

Fact check: True

Holy shit, I'm thirsty. Better go to Latin America for some safe, clean drinking water.

Holy shit I think we found someone who unironically likes AOC!

Once they find these bottles guess where they end up.

Attached: Puerto Rico Beach.jpg (1400x779, 1001K)

Uhhh have you not read her green new deal? Its genius

Only the 3 wyppipo. Blacks do no wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-30-05-39-56~2.png (1282x224, 50K)

Sheldon Neely (D): Flint's state representative.

Attached: Rep Neely Flint.jpg (960x1200, 68K)

Oh, you were being ironic. 0 - 57

yeah no the entire problem was caused by niggers. now lets investigate the exact root cause. see niggers never pay their water bills ever. they think water is free. well many years ago the water company would shut off their service after so much non payment so niggers would eventually pay up to avoid this. then the wise city government do to cries of racism decided that water company cannot shut off water for nonpayment for anyone. as soon as niggers found this out they never ever ever paid the water bill. the water utility suddenly starts not having enough money to operate and buy the expensive chemicals necessary to prevent leeching because niggers word of mouth spreads to every nigger you don't have to pay water, it's free and you'll never get shut off. so after years and years the pipes corrode horribly because the money for maintenance or treatment chemicals are too much of an expense when you can barely keep the water flowing as so many accounts are thousands of dollars in arrears. suddenly blame problem on racism and expect white people to pay to fix it

this

Wrong, 0bama's EPA was far more concerned about the Global Warming hoax instead of actually conducting real stewardship of natural resource.
Remember that he let the EPA release mining waste into the Colorado River: cbsnews.com/news/colorado-mine-waste-spill-environmental-protection-agency/

Attached: 1536360231397.jpg (1024x862, 707K)

Cool thanks for that angle. I should have told my shitlib friends that.

His only problem was being too slow to fire niggers. The Detroit bankruptcy would have went far more smoothly if he did.

You guys remember this shit?

Attached: Fuck Blumpf.jpg (888x499, 230K)

If niggers are stupid enough to keep voting Democrat, you all deserve the lead in your water. Not that you sub-70 IQ simians would notice getting any more brain damage.

Funny, I just noticed you posted a picture from the Packard plant in Detroit. That bridge collapsed not too long ago.

Flint was abandoned for profits by shareholders in GM. Lead wasnt thought to be dangerous when the plumbing was installed. Atleast they had plumbing. Ref pic for your non white housing options...

Attached: 1553969889922.png (700x701, 679K)

I wish

Probably Caucasian saboteurs. Freakin white devils...

Blame for current situation goes to the local electorate and their ignorance. Dont elect politicians to run your city who are too dumb to get federal money to help fix their " emergency, instead hiding problem and opening city up to litigation and further ruin. Dont commit crime at epic rates that make business owners avoid your city like the plague.so the blame goes to citizens. It's your city.

It's not like whites made blacks live there. The black people didn't have to come when the city was built. They could have picked any other city to live in or just made their own city and then run it the way they like. People need to take responsibility for themselves.

Lol...things that will never happen...

Not my state, not my problem nigger. Why do niggers wait around for whites to do something about it- oh wait.

Yes user, whites used lead pipes, like many other cities back in the day, knowing that it would poison them but more importantly poison blacks when the whites left during the American automotive industry collapse that was due to happen. Yes user, this is totally plausible. Darn whitey for building his darn poison trap cities.

Nigger, after a few years a lining builds up on the lead pipes and prevents lead from seeping into the water. What happened was the dumb nogs switched the water supply to a highly alkinated source which broke down the lining and allowed lead to seep in.

Lol

My sjw friends are going so far as to demand reparations. I pointed out that it has been done before, but usually 60 years after the fact when most of the victims have already died.
pbs.org/newshour/nation/u-s-pay-billions-marines-affected-contaminated-drinking-water

Attached: frens.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>trap cities
lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=t_hduKP57YA

They spent the money putting up MLK statues all over town instead of maintaining the water system.

Not that poster but if I tried to give something of a serious response to this question it would set the blame on white liberals for pushing gibs and keeping them dependent on the gov. But that still leaves the question: why were they poor to begin with?

I would say blame would rest with the water company and city council. Back in the day lead was in everything, this is common knowledge and for a Lefty to point their finger at white people for leaving an infrastructure that didn't magically last forever to a city literally run by black people is ridiculous. Now they sit and cry for whitey to come fix it. Unbelievable.

here in PA nearly every elementary school in my small area was shut down due to there being copper and other heavy metals in the pipes. i dont really understand how it works, but the schools were far enough apart, yet they claimed they did some work and reopened the schools. seems it would be a bigger problem than just some work on the schools pipes itself but im not a doctor so whatever

literally this. white liberals are the same because they shit up one area and move to the next

Example) liberals from California moving to texas, turning it into a liberalized piece of crap. Ontario liberals moving to alberta, turning it into a liberalized piece of crap

Too bad more niggers weren’t killed.