Should paternity testing be made legally mandatory on all births?

Should paternity testing be made legally mandatory on all births?

archive.fo/mFxtp

Attached: pat.jpg (1387x899, 290K)

Yes obviously and we should go back to killing adulterers.

Attached: TIFU_by_destroying_my_wife’s_family_with_a_23_and_me_test._tifu_-_2019-03-19_09.36.38.png (659x878, 159K)

i unironically love reading these stories, thanks Nige

That archive link doesn't work

Works for me

think you need the permission from the roastie in France, well thought out law there

Attached: natism.webm (1280x720, 1.35M)

>Redditor got cucked

How is this supposed to be news? Stop reposting that shit here you god damn faggot.

Attached: 1521631150229.png (358x339, 211K)

Yes and mandatory is the right way. Optional just leaves it open for women to cry about trust and manipulate their man into not doing it. Making it mandatory takes that away from them and could help stop the infidelity in the first place if they know it’s coming.

If the state is going to continually interfere in the lives of its citizens for their safety, then the least it can do is protect innocent men from unknowingly raising some bastard spawn.

The man had every right to get a paternity test and chose not to

Quit fucking posting Reddit shit here. I swear this board is plebbit, Twitter and blacked threads now

I can't imagine why you wouldnt get a paternity test without strong evidence. I have two kids, and my boy is and has been in the 99th percentile of height just like me so unless she found another giant to cheat on me with, I know hes mine. I've also made it abundantly clear in no uncertain terms that if she cheated on me I would literally not metaphorically kill her. Did you know in places like France it's illegal to get a paternity test without the mother's approval?

>My guess is that she loves you
>My guess is that she
>loves you

The shit redditcucks will say to defend the actions of women.

Attached: Me_[52M]_just_found_out_at_least_4_of_my_5_children_[33F][30F][28M][24F][14F]_are_not_mine._Wife_[51 (1519x518, 87K)

Damn, he just found out his entire life has been a lie.
I feel bad for the guy

the thread is new but the tale is as old as time itself :)

Can probably get a 23andme test for the father and child quite easily.

hells yes
mostly so we can bash roasties and cucks
also your marriage should be null and void unless you can prove you are infertile

Kek. The idiocy of this comment.

Attached: Me_[52M]_just_found_out_at_least_4_of_my_5_children_[33F][30F][28M][24F][14F]_are_not_mine._Wife_[51 (1555x72, 10K)

So I read the thread and it turns out that she doesn't wanted his genes because he is only 6 foot.

When will they learn?

there's something fucky about reddit people, reddit itself probably doesn't cause it but it attracts a certain personality type and then it encourages the worst parts of that person.

Attached: redditers.png (802x478, 104K)

Me2.
It makes me feel a little bit better about my situation knowing it's happened to a lot of other people.
Woman are just lying whores never to be trustd

It causes people to make shit up for upvotes

kek that must suck. the guy is probably infertile.

Merde...

A woman could drown her three kids in a tub, and Redditors would blubber about how she needed emotional support.

>happened to a lot of other people

What’s your story user?

Storytime, breh...

There were like 10 comments suggesting this. All upvoted. People were trying to say it was more likely she had secret IVF and sperm donors than she fucked other men.

Actually a good idea.

I wonder what the physical appearance of the woman is like.

If she is 4/10 then pokemon might be better

What is your situation? Are you infertile?

Or she wants alpha DNA and just fucks a random guy when she is off birth control and at the right point in ovulation cycle.

Yes.

Average seems to be about 7% of all children are not of the supposed father's genetics. It goes to 30+% in some areas.
If you're not testing "your" offspring as a matter of course with numbers like that, then you're a moron who's due a good cucking.

There’s no ‘good outcome’ for paternity tests.

You find out the kid isnt yours. So you divorce leaving you biological children behind. Lose half your shit. Get divorced raped. Dont get to see your kids except every other weekend. Have your kids raised by some dickweed stepfather he preferes his own kids. Have to find a new partner to spend your life with while being so emotioanly scared by the betrayal you cant form the trust necessary to establish a relationship of love.

Easier honeslty to put up with the betrayal. Same reason women stay in abusive relationships

There is no good outcome. All first births for a couple should be mandatory paternity tested. All others should be by election.

She probably did love him. And he is likely infertile. So she did a terrible thing. If you asked him honestly would he trade all those years loving the kids that weren’t his for years where he knew about the infertility and made do in life. You might be surprised at his answer.

Alright I got you guys
I will type it up
Give me a second to green text

Look at the bright side, you can fuck the non-daughters now!

>There’s no ‘good outcome’ for paternity tests.

That's why you test every kid at birth, you niggerfaggot.

>How did your wife conceive your children?
>Our eldest daughter was not planned. All the others were planned. Each time we conceived several months after we started trying. Our first three planned children were both our ideas, while she pressured me into having our youngest. She was in her late thirties and wanted one last child before it was too late, and eventually I agreed. She was conceived several months after we started trying, too

WHAT A CUNT

She must really hate her husband if she planned it so it wouldn't be his.

Attached: 1552339239543.jpg (828x1017, 292K)

>It goes to 30+% in some areas.

That was in a town in England. Worldwide it's estimated to be 1%. I don't trust those figures although 1% worldwide is still a lot of fucking people.

This guy was fucked from the start. Paternity tests weren't even a thing when most of "his children" were born I think.

GOY'D

This is why I never wanna get tested. I never wanna find out of my mom cheated on my dad.

This answer is 100% bullshit.
Inferrility treatments are a thing and have been since the 90’s.

Unless he was 100% infertile, he could have had kids via in vitro.

So basically she was a whore who figured he had a 50-50 shot but since he had a low sperm count he actually had a 0% chance of sireing a child.

Shes a whore plain and simple

You too
Men basically cant be “inferitle” with modern medicine. She was a whore.

Cant say that on plebbit though

Probably this

probably, but wtf that redditor actually is going to do a second test giving any credibility to this wife that the first was wrong. and that includes an actual paternity test not a cheap ancestry one. i mean I feel for the guy, it's likely his world is shattered at this point. but dudes only 52 still and women have become pretty whorish he could go back out there and enjoy his new found freedom. if he stays with the wife there's literally no hope for him, he'd have to cuck himself beyond belief and would never be happy again. you'd be amazed though at the number of people that apparently do this both men and women who just motion through life or get all drugged up on antidepressants

You could always just kill the bitch

Mandatory paternity testing needs to be a thing

>Be17 year old naive me in highschool.
>Meet super fun hippy girl that likes to ditch class with me to get high
>We end up fooling around a lot
>Commence puppy love
>We start dating, and things are getting kinda serious
>Fast forward about 4-5 months of us dating. She's on the pill so I was just busting in her.
>She winds up pregnant.
>Her parents are Catholics, and big into the church. They are ashamed, and tell her "If you don't get an abortion you can't live here anymore"
>They illegally kick out their minor daughter because she refuses to kill her unborn child. I fully support her in this.
>My parents hear this situation, and naturally take her in as she is holding their grandchild.
>Fast forward 9 month of her becoming a part of my family, and a beautiful baby girl is born
>Blond hair, Blue eyed baby
>Both her, and I have brown eyes, and brown hair
>pepehands.jpg
continues in next post

Its 4 out of 5 of their kids, dude. not buying that this was some accident. She should face severe consequences.

>Easier honeslty to put up with the betrayal
kys

>This guy was fucked from the start. Paternity tests weren't even a thing when most of "his children" were born I think.

Yeah women could just get away with it. Unless a blood test proved it paternity tests were super expensive until the 90’s.

I have a feeling that 80’s millinials probably have a high percentage of paternity fraud for this reason.

Just start talking about DNA tests and see how your mom reacts

YES. Yes it should.

This is sideways-fucked clown world. Trusting blindly is unreasonable. Women need to be held to a standard when it comes to faithfulness. At least until we sort ourselves out culturally and can trust again. For now we can not. Sorry.

Life isnt as simple as your 14 year old world view presupposes.

Black and white thinking is a sign of immaturity or imbecility. Which one do you suppose you all are?

Oh shit. Also nice ID. GO 'WAY.

Hate to break it to you.

But lots of euro kids are born with blonde hair that changes to brown

And babies eye color can change until 2

My son had baby blue eyes for the first 2 years of his life and now doesnt. His eye color changed 3 times.

>raise this other mans child or you're immature
lmao

>>Blond hair, Blue eyed baby
>>Both her, and I have brown eyes, and brown hair
this is entirely possible scientifically despite the fact based on thread I know that your story is probably about being cucked

Ohhh yeah and most euro babies are born with grey/blue eyes.

Its takes like 6 months for the color in them to develop.

Anyway good job fucking your highschool sweetheart over because you were niave

I would laugh at you, but i feel too sad for your loss.

>She convinces me that it's normal for babies to have blue eyes, and blonde hair when they are born. It will darken up over time
>I believe her as I had blonde hair up until I hit puberty, then I cut it one day, and it just came back brown
>Fast forward another year
>Girl, and I get in huge fight over money
>I would like to add I was a huge drug addict before this, and once I realized I was going to be a father I completely changed my life around, finished high school, and started working two jobs at restaurants.
>Money is tight, but we are making it
>During the argument I call her mother a bitch for kicking her out in her time of need
>She goes full fury bitch mode, and says those words no father wants to hear
>"You will never see your daughter again" as she leaves the house to go live with her sister
>I say fuck that. She's a literal documented mentally ill person, and I am the soul provider. I will have no troubles getting full custody
>Nasty custody battle ensues, but at least get to see my daughter a couple days a week
>betterthannothing.webm
>During custody battle there's this thing called a paternity test
>Turns out my suspicion from the beginning was right all along.
>Kid isn't even mine
>This means she not only cheated on me while we were dating, but she knew there was a chance the kid wasn't mine THE ENTIRE TIME, and actively tried to dupe me into raising a child that obviously wasn't.
>It would have worked too if it wasn't for the paternity test

So after many years of my life wasted I just cut my losses, and got the fuck out of that situation.
After this I went back to my old ways of being a drug addict, and then spent the next 5 years of my life in a heroin, and alcohol filled stupor.
I'm starting to get my shit together now, but I can't find myself to trust woman anymore.

In that 5 year time I was using I hurt a lot of woman. Looking back I realize I treated them the way I did because I wanted revenge for my situation.

Attached: reactions.png (512x510, 92K)

I know guys just read the second part.

Thanks for letting me share though. It feels good to get it out sometimes.

Attached: tingtingting.jpg (249x249, 41K)

the real sad thing is it's probably 5/5

Jesus this is so Truman Show shit

>I went back to my old ways of being a drug addict, and then spent the next 5 years of my life in a heroin, and alcohol filled stupor.
>I'm starting to get my shit together now, but I can't find myself to trust woman anymore.

Awesome choices there mate

Lmao subhuman fag

Just a few things.
A lot of kids are born blond but turn brown later in life, this isn't a marker or infidelity in the slightest. Both my parents have brown hair, both were blond as children, I was blond as a child and have dark brown hair today, same with my brothers.

Blue eyes is a recessive trait, both of you could be brown dominant, blue recessive, so it's possible for two people with brown eyes to have a blue eyed child. You need to look into parents and grandparents.

I never said she wasn’t a whore. Personally the bitch would need dental work after me. But it wouldn’t happen to me.

You have to understand the type of man this is. Decent, trusting, naive. Guys like this have been soaked since year dot. It’s gonna end soon.

OY
VEY

lul

Stop doing drugs and pick yourself up faggot

I'll drop a couple humorous yarns to keep the thread going

Attached: 81 years old and a cuck.png (920x1951, 242K)

Attached: 33 years a cuck.png (932x1928, 262K)

Attached: ancestry cuckery.png (1039x274, 51K)

>get's life shattered, goes on like nothing happened or descends into depression fueled hedonism.
how would you cope faggot

Attached: grandpa a cuck.png (1003x833, 135K)

Life is about getting fucked and mitigating that fucking as much as possible.

It really isnt about getting ideal outcomes.

Having three kids and finding out #4 isnt yours isnt some black and white thing.

I mean yeah you find out #1 isnt yours dump the bitch

wash your penis bucko

>it wouldnt happen to me. LMAO

Dude cuckoldry is so common it basically guarantees you are not related to your ancestors.

This is why they incorporated it into their fucking commercials

I'm not saying I was right in how I dealt with the situation.
I actually have an extreme amount of guilt for the people I've hurt, and the time I wasted doing drugs instead of making something of myself

I've since been to rehab, and have been working on myself physically, and spiritually.
Took up hiking as a hobby instead of doing dope, and drinking myself sick

What's so jew-like about what I said?

>A dope fiend complaining about the trauma someone else caused him

Lol. Keep it classy bro.

Remember anons, take the precautions, take the steps to protect yourselves, do not let yourselves be abused.

Please, just thinking of this shit makes me wish for void.

Attached: void.jpg (640x640, 106K)

I admitted I was wrong in my decision to start using again.
Just explained my situation. If you had reading comprehension this isn't complaining. I was literally asked to tell the story
Fucking retard.

Attached: npc.png (800x472, 603K)

>the words of a literal cuck
stop trying to cope with that plebbit spacing and acceptance of being cucked

I shouldnt be giving you such a hard time.

If your girl is a drugee she will fuck her dealer. Thats the long and short of it.

Let me spit some black crack wisdom at you

>You cant make a Hoe a Houswife yo!

Sorry dude. Hope you get better

Better men than I have been cucked.

The hatred I feel for these people is unfathomably deep.

>redditors get cucked

I struggle to see how this is a bad thing desu

Every story on reddit that gets tons of upvotes is completely made up.

I accept your apology, and take back calling you a retard.
Have a good life, and make white babies, user

not the cucking ones those are real. it's often hilarious though as the replies show the true deviousness and hive like defense that women exude towards other women being whores

>So we have paternity tests for each of the three done. Not only are none of them my biological children, together four of my children have three different fathers. Which somehow made it worse.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST what a whore.

holy shit you're a trashy bitch, you sound like the kind of asshole who becomes a reformed youth minister. "Yea I was a real piece of shit but then I found Jesus"
Shit man do everyone a favor and go live in the woods or something.

When the DNA testors started testing they figured out cuckoldry and paternity fraud was so common it basically gauranteed your “ancestors” werent your ancestors.

So they incorperated it into their commercials.

Even in high trust relationships the paternity fraud is around 3%. Its not fake even if the story is.

>t. Serbian

Well at least you found out early.

What's wrong with some one changing their life around, and then trying to do good with it?
You seem angry.
Not gonna lie though I am a pretty trashy human being. Why do you think I come here?
This place aint filled with the cream of the crop boyo

Attached: 39943636_2371142569564393_1609162462983094272_n.jpg (583x349, 38K)

So I got a story for Jow Forums
This happened about 3 years ago, it was the fucking funniest thing I have ever experienced.
I was dating this girl who worked in the offices next to mine in the same building. We dated for like a year then split. Didn't care all that much but she turned into a huge fucking cunt, bad mouthing me to everyone at work, ect.
Any ways, she got some new Swedish boy friend and always parade him around work at lunch, after work ect. She ended up getting pregnant and it became "look at my perfect life." She goes out to deliver the baby and is gone for like 4 months.
I am at work one day and I hear a familiar annoying voice. I go out to the break room and she is there with her boyfriend and her new baby. Everyone is talking about the baby, how cute it is, ect. I glance at the baby and my jaw drops. I could not believe what I was seeing and how everyone was acting so normal. I look at her boy friend, and the baby, and just bluntly say "are we going to pretend this is not happening?" while chuckling and walking away. The baby was fucking half black and both of them were Scandinavian. The boy friend just kind of looked sheepish and didn't say anything.
I ended up having to go to HR for a talk on appropriate workplace behavior, she ended up moving somewhere.

Attached: snus_0.jpg (620x413, 37K)

Heroin. Fag here too. I take methadone now
Had a baby with a black girl.
Keke. I'm not raising it tho.

I understand your pain user. I'm about a year, almost year and a half, off the horse myself. And I also have made women pay for things other people have done.

And no, that doesn't make us shitty people. Not as long as we break the cycle. One of my exes really drilled it into my head that she wasn't my old ex; and she was right. She was so loyal. I wish I made things work with her. It was long distance though so I stopped talking to her, thinking it'd be better she find someone else. I remained single the whole time, not wanting to dishonor her any further.

I miss her. What a pain.

Anyway. Hope you stay off that horse bro. It's a fucking waste, total garbage. Fills your brain with holes and ruins everything in every possible way. Fuck that noise. Fuck coke and alcohol too.

>Weed is ok. I smoke ~$20 every 2-4 weeks, with month long breaks.

Given the high rates of divorce and single parenthood I would say yes

>be mutt
>not father to your Children
>not even White
>jews are tampering with the dna-testing!!!

AHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHA

>Mfw redditors thought we were actually white picket fence conservatives

Most 2016 trumpers are anarchists.