White femanon here

I come here every once in a while because it's kinda interesting.

But one thing that's really offputting for me is the hate towards "white" girls.
I know you guys really really dislike reddit, but when it comes to this you're pretty much just like reddit. For example I see a lot of posters that are hating on white/european women and that strikes me as odd, because Jow Forums should mostly be a right wing forum and usually right wing people are white/european?

Really doesn't make sense to me and it's mostly unjustified hate as well (as far as I know!).

Thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=3w89Fr40WG0

Attached: 1554042856453.webm (720x720, 1.69M)

Jow Forums blames you because they can't have you.

>announcing your gender

Attached: 1515617303476.jpg (245x279, 17K)

Tits with time stamp or GTFO

Attached: DFB53454-82D1-488E-B271-044B4E83D8D1.jpg (1024x768, 69K)

SHOW US YOUR FLAG OR FUCK OFF

>that webm
Shut the fuck up desu

TITS OR GTFO cunt

>nvidia_physix.webm

hating women is like hating a dog
they're both subhuman animals

It's ALWAYS JEWS BEHIND EVERYTHING

Attached: Save and RePost.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

tits.

Attached: invalid.jpg (500x485, 58K)

gtfo roastie
>in all fields

Tits or gtfo
Get the fuck off my board you pathetic thirsty faggot

Attached: 1473877833950.jpg (800x600, 27K)

i don't believe you are a woman because a woman wouldn't be smart enough to switch flags.

>meme flag
>lame concern trolling
Jew detected

because all the women of the west of become degenerate thots

Another femanon here. I don't understand what the issue is on Jow Forums either. Why don't the women hating posters get laid and chill out?

Absolutely disgusting, I would rather watch the prolapse webm again than see that whale again.

To me it's a justamemebro but you're also right about the pro white/euro stuff. It strikes as traitorous when so many white girls have become degenerates and are basically working against society as we know it.

>pol is one person
fuck off negress

For me, personally, it's because white women have such massive potential, but are easily drawn in by nigger fads and degeneracy. Their need to accept and be accepted by people who are beneath them pisses me off and makes me scared for my daughter. Gonna be hard for her to find decent friends.

Because white girls are generally disloyal. We can't align with people who are actively against us.

How to spot the sionist shill-subversive? They write things like this

These threads have been happening with increasing frequency and all start with the message of "I'm a Jow Forumsish woman but why all the hate for us..."

shill pls go

White women are masculine, selfish, feminist and anti male