Trump BTFO by 111 year old

111 year old briton Robert Weighton slams Trump and Brexit.
He says Trump reminds him of dictators and Brexit is against global integration and will harm UK.

Attached: T_31032019203917.png (1080x1388, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-hampshire-47695479/england-s-oldest-man-bob-weighton-is-111-today
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Inb4 he is Senile.

One can clearly see he is very fit for his age:
bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-hampshire-47695479/england-s-oldest-man-bob-weighton-is-111-today

How can someone who saw britain in its glory days be like this?

I just don't respect the opinion of someone that wears diapers.

He also told the New York Times he is a globalist as his grandchildren are German and Swedes

So if someone born before WW1 supports globalism, why doesn't Jow Forums

Let me guess, he's not a ww2 veteran

He doesn't.
He lives independently and does his own shopping & cooking.

He was too old during WW2 to be drafted but he worked with American and British intelligence services.

I believe that 200%

Fuck off meme flag

I'm 112 old and this young whippersnapper doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. Sliding towards hyper-nationalism and xenophobia is marvelous.

Attached: 1552779492121.png (1200x1200, 586K)

111 years old and still alone, sad.

Attached: 1553011459064.jpg (2048x1536, 185K)

He has 3 children, 10 grandchildren, 24 great grandchildren.

111 years of being a faggot. That's gotta be a record. Age does not correlate with wisdom. Just look at baby boomers - the most out-of-touch pants-on-head retarded generation ever produced.

suuport
I'm sorry, is this an official news outlet? I'm afraid I can't respect what they have to say if they can't even respect themselves enough to properly edit their stories. Were they afraid Mr Weighton wouldn't survive to read the article if they spent the little time necessary to proofread it?

He lived through the golden age of western societies and he’s fine with the path to degeneracy and white genocide we are going down today. That’s a true traitor right there.

Brtitain's glory days ended when a bunch of farmers defeated the greatest navy ever

>but he worked with American and British intelligence services.
THERE IT IS

>BBC
The same bbc that says vikings was blacks and shit.

It just doesn't sound believable and frankly, I think's it's down right despicable to use an elderly man to push an agenda.

These niggas can’t even spell suportt

>Old kike just fucking shit up before he dies
Die faster oxygen thief

>Old batshit wrinkled geezer giving his own Irrelevant BS opinion
Nothing worth seeing here NEXT.

>his grand children are German and Swedes
Ah so his grandkids are non white muslims. That explains his motive now

/thread

That guy gonna die immediately if not sooner. #TrumpCurse

But I thought leftists hated the opinions of “old white men”

>111 years olds opinion

what a useless piece of trash he should die already instead of wasting money and resources

Q: What do they both have in common?

A: Perpetuated by a russian disinfo operation to sow chaos in the west.

He stated in an interview he is not against Trump but wants him to adopt a more humane policy with refugees.
TrumpCurse are for those who are vehemently anti Trump without a reason.

he never mentions hyper nationalism and xeonophobia jsut says Brexit should have been negotiated internally instead of leading to a hard brexit

Any publication that has a fucking pidgin english version is instantly disregarded. BBC included.

Silly old jew needs to die already..

He was a Christian missionary.
Taught in Japan as a missionary in 1931.

Those jew bastards probably used virgin blood transfusions to keep him alive for such a long time. No wonder he is such a globalist, he is the 'portrait of dorian gray' for George soros

Crazy loon

That's not a good thing.
I'm glad Japan had the sense to curtail the spread of Abrahamic bullshit.