Soul winning thread

Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Did you know that eternal life is a 100% completely free gift? All the religions (including catholics) of the world teach that you must work your way to heaven. The bible teaches that no one is good enough to earn heaven except Jesus and he bought eternal life for you with his blood.

No flesh shall be justified by the works of the law. Believe on Jesus for the forgiveness of sin and eternal life, ask him right now where you stand to save you from your sins. He promised he will do it, if you believe on him.

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life."

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast."

Once you are saved by putting all of your faith on the finished work of Jesus Christ, there is nothing you could ever do to lose your eternal life. God called it eternal because it is eternal.

Gospel presentation: youtube.com/watch?v=UA8_fqUZLEU

Attached: romans109.png (1443x123, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
youtube.com/watch?v=v82PlDSLDf8
4cdn.org/pol/1554049841592.jpg
ln.sync.com/dl/f23a32c40#k3vufbwd-xpyp3r86-bq9qmaam-huzkzhpz
youtube.com/watch?v=eT7w5EjixMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Works was always the true bullshit of religion anyhow. The priesthood simply makes the list of things you must do to serve them.

So far as I can tell, humans become naturally sedentary once they have the basics in life -- food, shelter, family. When someone comes to take that, fight or flight kicks in.

Great cultures have religion to make people work.

We ought to do good works and there is earthly and heavenly rewards from God for doing so. However our works are not enough for us to earn our way into heaven, for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. We must put all our faith in the finished work of the son of God, Jesus Christ, who can see the heart of every man.

If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

John 6:47

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
"Races" are a Fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
Spiritual Semites
youtube.com/watch?v=v82PlDSLDf8

Anderson is a jew.

Attached: 1531852998743.png (625x605, 54K)

>Once you are saved by putting all of your faith on the finished work of Jesus Christ, there is nothing you could ever do to lose your eternal life.
except the unforgivable sin? I've heard such a sin is denial of the holy spirit, which catholics just so happen to do, denying the Holy Spirit can make known God's word and that one instead needs the church to interpret it for them.

What do you think the holy spirit is?

God. Present me with the fallacy in my thinking and not your own.

necromancy at it's best

Attached: worldpeace.png (500x577, 48K)

>abrahamic religions

It's blasphemy of the Holy Ghost and if someone does it they are reprobate and its impossible for them to ever believe on Christ as God warps there mind according to Romans 1.

When Jesus talked about the unforgivable sin it was immediately after the jewish pharisees said Jesus had a devil Jesus has the Holy Ghost and not a devil therefore they blasphemed the Holy Ghost.

So, just saying someone isn't a Christian when they are is blaspheming the Holy Spirit? What if saying someone isn't a Christian were the same as saying they're possessed

Somone has been watching a lot of Faithful Word Baptist Church messages.

Here is the context:

But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.

28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

Jesus was casting out devils by the Holy spirit of God and they said he was doing it by beelzebub the prince of devils. This was officially considered blaspheming the Holy Ghost.

Questioning someone's salvation would not be blasphemy of the Holy Ghost as Paul was worried if the Galatians were even saved when he wrote to them.

based
4cdn.org/pol/1554049841592.jpg

>This was officially considered blaspheming the Holy Ghost
>officially considered
by whom? Mention of unforgivable sin is actually explicitly mentioned somewhere in the bible
>Questioning someone's salvation would not be blasphemy of the Holy Ghost as Paul was worried if the Galatians were even saved when he wrote to them.
Questioning or worrying is not the same as explicitly stating "You are not a Christian," or "The Holy Spirit is not with you."

Blasphemy of the Holy Ghost is knowingly and with malice of forethought claiming that the Holy Spirit is an evil spirit or claiming that an evil spirit is the Holy Spirit. For it to be blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, you have to know the difference and make the false claim with the intent to deceive.

>When Jesus talked about the unforgivable sin it was immediately after the jewish pharisees said Jesus had a devil Jesus has the Holy Ghost and not a devil therefore they blasphemed the Holy Ghost.

You need to understand the context. The pharisee's were fake Jews (Hasmodeans) that practiced kaballah qand kept the Talmud as their scripture. They were the precursers to the satanic kikes of the illuminati. They worshipped Satan and knew they worshipped Satan, and the knew that the Spirit Jesus had was the Holy Spirit. It was their cognizant and intentional lie that made their sin blasphemy of the Holy Spirit

Its mentioned right after those verses I showed you. That is when Jesus says blaspheming the Holy Ghost is unforgiveable.

In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

I had a dream about agartha the other night. ive never even heard the name agartha. I learned it in the dream reading a map. As soon as i woke up i googled it to see if it was known about and it is.

Attached: 5978EBDD-AC06-4419-8379-6D7D45E6709F.jpg (345x511, 84K)

>Anderson is a jew.
Spotted the Jew.

Kikery isnt an abrahamic religion and neither isIslam, tbqh. Kikery and Islam teach works based and race based salvation. Christianity teaches what abraham believed. Jesus actually appeared to Abraham in what is known as a christophany.

Good job, leaf!
See you at the after party in heaven!

ln.sync.com/dl/f23a32c40#k3vufbwd-xpyp3r86-bq9qmaam-huzkzhpz

Attached: image.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Maybe i have heard it before. But i dont remember hearing it. And if i did hear it its been a long time so its weird that that name was on the map instead of atlantis or something more common.

canuck, im presbyterian. the issue i commonly struggle with is the idea that my fate, my salvation, is determined by the Lord long before my birth. i often hear people say that God spoke to them, but i hear no such words. i have seen His actions, sure, but nary a whisper has gone through my mind from the Good Lord's mouth.

i also struggle with the idea that you need but believe; how do i know if i am believing enough, how do i know that there is no doubt left for my faith in the Lord?

Go watch his movie in it he does a fucking DNA test. It came out that he was a fucking JEW. Idiot.

Something i didnt have to google. I couldnt go back to sleep i really wanted to keep exploring but i didnt want to forget the name agartha.

Thats like the only readable word ive had in my dreams.

Romans 10:9

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Belief Checklist:
Do you believe Jesus is the son of God?
Do you believe he was crucified, buried and God raised him from the dead according to the scriptures?
Do you believe his shed blood is enough to cover all of your sin and pay for your entry to heaven?
Do you believe Jesus when he said "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life."

If you believe those things and know that your own works have no effect on your entry into heaven, then it sounds like you believe the gospel of Jesus Christ.

If you really want to be sure then watch this soul winning example and pretend you are the person answering the questions at the door: youtube.com/watch?v=eT7w5EjixMU

i reckon i believe all of these things; the only thing i can sometimes struggle with is the idea that Christ knows and cares for me wholly. i've walked with Him, once, in a meditation i did at a psych hospital; He sat in a rehash of the Untended Graves from dark souls 3 and didn't say a word, just sat and glowed.

thanks again my northern friend!

>He that believeth on me
>on
I'm just now noticing this word's repeated use. What does it mean to "believe on" something. As far as I know, it's possible this means something entirely different or in addition to "to believe in" something, and yet this is habitually glossed over.

And i used to do graffiti. And had dreams about doing graffiti. Where i paint my name on the wall and step back and it turns into scribbles. Its like Words have to have a meaning or else they dont exist. Or they morph into another language thats not legible.

Believe in and on Jesus are used interchangeably in the bible

It's an odd way of speaking. I challenge you to find one(1) example of them being used interchangeably.

1 Timothy 4:10
10 That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.

Everbody has "eternal life". Jesus never promised eternal life to anyone, he promised eonian life to believers.

Eternal, eternally is wrongly translated.

And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.