Have you been forced to use the self checkout yet?

Have you been forced to use the self checkout yet?

Attached: 8374784765.jpg (1300x866, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vorkmWa7He8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>forced

>catched

No one forces me to do any thing you cuck

Yeah. It'm more pleasant to look at the Average WalMart cashier.

Self checkout is WAY better
>no talking
>a lot faster
>dont have to look at some soul crushed fatso scanning my shit

I love it at walmart.

Shitty store only had like 5 cashiers working at a time. I'd go in for one thing, shop for 3 minutes and then stand in line for 20.

Now I go in and am in and out in under 10 minutes

Yeah self checkout is nice i just scan the cheapest 1/3rd if my items and leave.

Those are cheap as fuck, the ones at my grocery store have their own conveyor belt and a selection of plastic, paper or reusable.

I use self check out every time I can

We don't have self-service checkouts in Germany.

I prefer it because I don't have to speak to cashiers. The only bad thing about them is that you can't buy alcohol at them.

Not forced, but they're perfect because I don't have to talk to anyone. Don't tell me they're a bad idea.

Stealing is nigger tier

Check out self-service at IKEA.

The Muslims would just steal everything if you did anyway.

Yes. I should get a discount worth the value of my labor. I dont.
One occasion there was a huge line for the self checkouts, and no other checkout was open. When I finally got in there I found that 80% of the self checkouts were out of order for some reason.

True but that's the only store which offers it as far as I know.

>Doing the work for the company

Congrats fellow wagies

is this in New Jersey where the minimum wage is $15 an hour?

Attached: 1553863291135.png (680x680, 199K)

how do you do that without the weight detector activating?

The grocery store closest to my house is fucking retarded, and if you try to remove a filled bag from that little table it stops everything and says "please seek assistance". What the fuck nigger, do they expect me really to get two bags of groceries? Other stores I've been to don't have this issue.

Attached: 1535327378119.gif (640x464, 1.28M)

In WA, we passed all kinds of shit to raise wages. I think of this every time the machine asks me to “scan next item”

A store in Brooklyn NY tried to force me to use self check out when me and a crew member had 3 shopping carts full of shit. Anyway we told them we would leave it all in the carts and walk out if they didnt ring it up themselves. Some bullshit about only self check out is open until a certain time of day. Fucking niggers and kikes. Fuck northern states. New York is the shittiest God damn place I have ever seen, right behind philly, baltimore and DC. Cities are for sub human nigger slaves.

nice blogpost faggot

You know that we can see your flag, right?

No, I didn't get to were I am to fucking check out groceries at no pay for a billion dollar company. Self checkout is just more Jewish trickery.

I only use the self-checkout when I have 10 items or less. The regular lines always have some lady arguing with the high school cashier about her expired coupons

Puts it in his pocket

"Add item to cart"

For like the last 15 years...what rock have you been living under that this is new to you?

>not scanning everything as bulk onions

>forced
I can get all my shopping done in under 10 minutes with those things. You can easily spend that much time waiting in a regular check out lane.

Fpbp.
Cashiers are slow and unpolite. Self checkout is fast and hassle free.

I just had a very positive experience at a self check out. No lines, nice large lcd display, no niggers or kikes. 5 star experience

forced...? its like fucking freedom

The fucking entire thread is asking if people have used this you nigger. I gave my opinion on it, and why I have an issue with it. Suck my dick.

Fuck off bull burr your race mixing ass is not funny hope a pit bull eats your child

Attached: 77AA05C1-8ADB-4514-BDAA-3C3DA446E385.jpg (517x818, 37K)

the lower cost of less labor will translate to lower prices by brother

Your grocery stores are third world tier, seriously.

Your fucking Lidl didn't even have a proper counter before we demanded one.
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you krauts? Efficient my ass.
Mile long belt that just ended at the cashier.

>forced
You always have the option of walking out without paying you lil cuck. No one can force you to do anything.

>people want $15/hour for a job that literally anyone who walks into a store can do with literally zero training and experience

The only reason that cashiers exist at Wal-Matt now is to help people who are too fat to get off their mobility scooters.

It’s the only way to go to wal mart without waiting in line for 30 minutes. There is generally 1 check out line and then the self check out line. Sometimes there is only 1 check out line

yep
yep...but I avoid Walmart except toiletries
most places have a self check assistant to ID....just getting tabaco it another story
> I should get a discount worth the value of my labor
wow yur a dimwit
>80% of the self checkouts were out of order
you live inna shithole then

not forced...the quality & speed of most cashiers is shite....only whole foods or trader joes has expedited service with smile...you get what you pay for

Attached: 1.-Cow-Urine-Drink-For-those-who-love-neat-on-the-rocks.jpg (500x353, 52K)

I love them. I can do in 40 seconds what takes the fat nigger at the checkout lines 5 minutes and multiple calls to her supervisor to do.

Just wait until the niggers get a hold of them

Attached: monkey vs touchscreen.webm (288x360, 319K)

Look at this shit! Look at it! Apologize.
It's not a fucking Seben Elebun. People are buying days worth of groceries you fucking retard.

Attached: 1_jfaEvx6cqMXUZpL7we_Uzg.jpg (618x416, 77K)

I’m pretty sure you can buy alcohol at them, you just have to show the clerk your id

>forced

Niggers don’t get away with it here, muslims steal less than big nigs and the Germans are probably better at policing that sort of thing.
(Maybe not... we have decades of experience)

I have never been to a self checkout that wasn’t like this

>forced
I prefer it

I tried it a week ago and it was fucking stupid. Either you're supposed to fill your bags with your items while you're walking around in the store or you have to like do it on the fucking floor as you're checking out.

Never doing that shit again. It's way slower than the regular checkout.

Attached: 1485609079469.jpg (283x200, 9K)

Oh that's so cute!

you have disgusting supermarkets
and im not talking about the niggers and muslims

Aww, they think they're people!

I prefer it, Especially at Wal-Mart.
I also bring my own bags

what in the name of God is that, how is that supposed to work?

Attached: 43646346346.jpg (620x412, 35K)

You're supposed to bag it and put it back in the cart.

Tugboater spotted

If we lived in a white society everybody couldn just bring their own bags and we wouldn’t need plastic ones

You're a faggot

Niggers really are the pitbulls of humans

I generally avoid them. They frequently dont work right (the ones with the scales built in are terrible) plus im generally opposed to doing a company's labor for it. Also takes jobs away from highschool kids, which i think Jow Forums can agree, a job is a good step towards responsibility for a young man.

That said, this is what you get when you have niggers and kikes demanding $15/hr to scan groceries. My first job when i was 14 was scanning groceries. It was a summer job, i made like $5/hr and it taught responsibility and finance skills i could never learn in school.

The price of paying the cashiers is still factored into the groceries so no.

Yeah and it's slower and stupid as fuck. Like not only am I paying for this shit I want to buy but now I have to fuck with a slavish machine in order to leave the stoee

Too slow. Not efficient. Bothering customers. Hurry up and pay.

I use self checkout all the time, Australia has had them for some time, it's quicker especially now you don't have to put down items to be weighed(Unless they're fruit/vegetables) since they banned single use plastic bags and made you use your own bags, I've never stolen an item but if the staff who monitor the self checkout area come up to me and ask to check my bags while I am scanning I simply say "Okay, I'm not buying your items now" and leave and I glimpse back and watch them collecting the items and calling over staff

by both of your posts...its obvious you are a nigger
canvas tote bagz nigger...they strong & sheeit

Yeah and its great. I can use the machines faster than some fag lord $8/hr fuck and im outta there without any unnecessary human interaction

tfw when even Poortugal is technologically more advanced than Germany

What’s a tugboater?

Don't you take your trolley full of groceries up to the self checkout? In Australia there's a large enclosed area full of them near the exit and some are card only while others are both card and cash

>Next customer literally has to stand and wait for the guy ahead of him to pack his shit
THIS ISN'T EFFICIENT AT ALL! AT ALL! Has Germany been lying this whole time?

>no cash

The problem with grocery stores is this: 15 years ago, they were staffed almost entirely with teenagers who were working their first jobs. sure they fucked around alot, but they could move people through relatively quick. At some point in the 2010's, grocery stores decided to start hiring a bunch of fat disabled 50 year old women instead of kids, and service plummeted.

Retail and Food Service Jobs are intended for teenagers and always have been, these niggers that want to make it a "career" and are demanding $15/hr are killing both industries level of service.

fpbp

I love me some self-checkout. There's never any lines because people are lazy and retarded.

Attached: 1473105385783.jpg (225x225, 19K)

You’re supposed to use self checkout when you only have a few items.

woodmans?

>they went from 15 maximum items to 10, the other day at my local store

Attached: 1534972345666.png (803x655, 498K)

Cellphone App does the same thing, you can place an order before you arrive.

>tfw I make $30 an hour working in a grocery store

checkmate, atheists.

>tfw 2 maximum items at my local

Just fuck my shit up.

I avoid them like the plague. I want to buy shit at stores, not work for them.

civilization stagnation, nothing new is allowed to
be made no one wants higher education because
of debt. vatican packed up our economy and sent
it to china mexico canada and other nations they
control.

See Don't you have a large area with multiple machines? Self service checkouts are the norm here in Australia, at most there's only two staffed registers in a supermarket stores these days and even then you have to ask for someone to staff it

Attached: coles-self-service-checkout.png (740x440, 494K)

We had Lidl. Only niggers went there. Everything was shit. It lasted 3 years or so and then they pulled out. I havent missed them for a day.

Attached: 1417344876596.jpg (300x450, 26K)

Never been forced, but I often elect to use it. It is far more efficient than having to deal with an incompetent human checker. In general, I can check myself out about 3 times faster than an employee who does the same work for a living. And these people want a higher minimum wage and a universal base income. Laughable.

>I have to do the cashier's job now
I don't mind automation taking away jobs but this shit is less convenient for the customers. I like Tesco's solution better where you can take the beeper thing around with you while you put shit in your cart and somebody is following your every move on cameras in the store.
Or the Amazon Go stores would be neat.
youtube.com/watch?v=vorkmWa7He8

I prefer using the self checkout so I don't have to talk to the cashier and I don't like the idea of a poor person touching my food. I know people who WON'T use self checkout because they think it takes people's jobs away

Either I check myself out or Shanikqwa does.

Self check out is really convenient. Why wait in line behind some person with 2 shopping carts full of shit when you only have 3 items to buy?

I only check out with cash money honey so no, they don't accept that.

Real is god tier

Attached: real-supermarket-entrance-18437295[1].jpg (1300x973, 185K)

Encouraged

>put the item back in the bagging area
FUCK YOU

that's why it says maximum 6 items you fucking retard

This, Fuck wagies man.
I cant wait for all my favorite fast food restaurants to become fully automated so these fucking retards will stop fucking up basic shit.
I use self checkout because i am unirronically faster than these bad attitude assholes who think they deserve 15$/HR for sliding items across a bar code scanner all day.
Fuck wagies