Based

based

Attached: 1554043171451.png (1080x1493, 1.94M)

>Redditors sterilizing themselves
Absolutely based!

less little jews on this planet
good girl

SMV -> 0

Collect your cat on the way out.

Attached: pic.jpg (399x600, 80K)

fewer. But that's not a jewess.

The whole subreddit is a goldmine

Why did she done that to herself? That's scary just imagine being this cucked/crazy...

WTF is this 7D insanity

Not 100%. Her body will find a way. Unless she has it all removed she can and will get pregnant.

>ugly brown eyed whore
Oh no, I'm so sorry she won't reproduce.

which one?

i'm ok with this

Imagine how much unprotected sex she is getting and the STDs she is carrying.

Attached: grandparents.png (500x512, 101K)

Sterile people should have to get a tattoo/mark so that people with a future don't waste their time on them.

Maybe she has some genetic thing she doesn’t want to pass on.

Any czech around here?
Dad told me you guys did this to every gipsy after the 3rd little baboon. Never heard that one before, but sound amazing.

Attached: 1549497145480.gif (500x250, 195K)

Thats my least favorite image floating around Jow Forums. She doesnt understand what a tragic mistake she has made.

This. Unironically based.

what is this? wgtow?

A young woman who has been convinced that motherhood is a prison and a curse instead of the most joyful and fulfilling thing a woman can achieve. She will understand it one day and it is going to destroy her.

now push all Jewish bitches to do the same.

r/childfree

Isn.t she now basically a man with a mutilated penis?

Looks like a kike 100%

r/childfree is the worst. Just a bunch of teenagers young millenials and old cats ladies talking about how they're SO happy not having children that all the do is cruise a childfree forum and complain about their "idiot breeder relatives"
Half the posts are either wahhhh my parents love my sister and her kids more than me and my cat and they help her more and are going to lea e her more money in the will. The other popular posts are wahhhh I have to take care of my nephew and I dont wanna
Sickening honestly. So glad these people are breeding themselves out from existence.

This. The fact that women are doing this is fucked, but as long as it' their women, it's a good thing.

whats wrong with brown eyes

Attached: mosley.jpg (600x475, 206K)

they are the color of poo poo

This is disgusting

They're also a dominant gene

Attached: rockwell.jpg (1212x1506, 77K)