Kike Colorado AG (((Phil Weiser))) Seizing Guns Without Due Process

cnn.com/2019/03/31/us/colorado-red-flag-gun-law/index.html

Sheriff says he'll go to jail rather than enforce gun seizure law that ignores due process. Due process is a constitutional right under the 5th and 14th Amendments.

The kike attorney general is literally the child of holohoax "survivors":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Weiser
>Weiser is one of two sons born to a Holocaust survivor who came to the United States at a young age. His mother was born in a German concentration camp before coming to the United States at age six.

Attached: kike.png (2106x1189, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY
youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q
youtu.be/l4H5vf_AimE
youtu.be/In2XfN3hIi4
cnn.com/2019/03/31/us/colorado-red-flag-gun-law/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All hail the Based sheriff May he lead his county into the light

Attached: A3252312-B8CB-470B-9591-2E1B04C1415C.jpg (540x960, 67K)

based

Shouldn't have to risk jail, if he's standing on the constitution.

What he should do is to announce that he'll take in protective custody any official who attempts to enforce any anti-gun law.

>His love of democracy and the Constitution goes back to his mother's side of the family. Weiser's family history is a compelling story of his grandparents surviving the horrors of a Nazi concentration camp and fleeing to America. His mother was born in a Nazi death camp in 1945 and, against all odds, she survived and came to America with her parents at age 6.

>jew
>born in nazi death camp
>in 1945
who the fuck still falls for that holohax bullshit

That wouldn't be protective custody, it would be corrective custody and potentially punative custody.

is he gonna arrest himself?

Hey, if the Constitution doesn't matter, then police can just arrest anyone they want for whatever reason. Who cares?

So what happens when the feds come for him, but the local agencies stay loyal?

Will State and County police actually allow violations of their laws by the federal government undefended?

born in a german concentration camp..
"holocaust survivor"

in MA they sieze guns 0 due process.
all a lib has to do is phone you in and say "fear of my life" truth won't matter.
they take the guns first, 0 due process, even 0 arrest.
force the rotating door upon you. over lies.

Attached: 1552174104347.jpg (960x874, 89K)

can someone post the forfeiture gains in his county?
>gotta draw the line somewhere I guess

Um its real sweetie now go kys

>His mother was born in a German concentration camp

Those pesky nazi's and their extermination childbirth camps.

Fucking kikes everytime.

amazing his grandparents were having sex in a death camp you'd think they'd be too exhausted and starved to waste energy on sex wouldn't you? it also means men and women weren't separated at the gates. Or that his grandpa was an SS officer.

No camps this time. Only piles.

It will be soon don’t worry.

Maternity ward of the DEATH camp obviously goy.

>Alert!!! YouTube is censoring and deleting truther channels before 2020 election!!!
youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84

>MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS DEAD!!!
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8

>the future of free speech! 14 years in prison for sharing Christchurch video
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0

>Chelsea Clinton BLAMED for Christchurch massacre
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg

>recent show about justice, article 13 and Metokur
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY

>pre-christchurch chaotic-good ACCELERATIONISM
youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q

Get comfy and redpilled

Red Pill: Literally every Jew who lived anywhere in Europe from 1933-1945, whether under German Control or not, is considered a Holocaust Survivor by the Holocaust Industry.

This. You k ow, if everybody just stood together, the government couldn't do shit. Fun fact.

Death camp? More like a life camp!

Protective custody means that they are being detained for their own safety but that they are not actually under arrest.

Will the feds actually get incvolved? It's state law that's being passed after all. If anything the law would contravine Federal Law and the contitution in the first place.

so as a person who was living in new york state during 9/11 what kind of benefits are available to me as a survivor?

If any Feds die; the verdict the coroner brings in should be, death by misadventure.

>boring bait "holohoax is real"
>(1)

stop trying to hijack an important thread about a kike attorney general trying to seize guns. this is literal civil war shit

The kike attorney general who is trying to seize guns will likely send state police to try to arrest the man standing up for the Constitution

it's obviously a lie kike.
you can't possibly have so many survivors when you claimed so many death.
you can't have both idiot

Are you Jewish? Ask at your local Synagogue.
Are you not? Then no.

Colorado elected a faggot kike as their governor, they deserve everything they get as a result.

some of the formerly fat bitches probably lost enough weight to look really good

A surprising amount of kikes in NYC make claims that they have trauma and shit to get benefits. no joke

Colorado is a lot like other "blue" states that aren't really blue. It's dense urban pockets of niggers and shitlibs/kikes in a couple places, and then the rest of the state is hard right. Like Virginia or New York State

>born in a German concentration camp
"The Nazis are gonna kill us! What do we do?"

"You want sum fuk?"

>go to jail
I mean if you're willing to take a career ending risk on this you might as well just drive to this guy's office and arrest him on some vague charge of "theft" or better yet sedition since he's trying to undermine the authority of the U.S. government. If your career is dead anyways it might as well be him sitting in jail and not you, call it starting a conversation, I doubt anyone would seriously be able to do anything about it until some higher federal authority stepped in.

*niggers and beaners in the cities, obviously, especially in CO

You mean like Colorado Springs? The city counsel is ran by a faggot kike pizza shop owner. Where are these conservative white towns you are hallucinating?

>undermine the authority of the U.S. government
You mean undermine the authority of the law of the land, the US Constitution. The government =/= Constitution by any measure...large swathes of the population not understanding that key distinction is actually the root of probably most problems in the US

>Will State and County police actually allow violations of their laws by the federal government undefended?
It happens all the time in issues ranging from abortion, to weed, and now to guns. Montana in particular has some law that they'll arrest feds trying to do a gun confiscation, but it's just talk. Generally the locals just stay in that day.nobody wants to see two lines of cops staring each other down with guns drawn, it would force some uncomfortable conversations.

A gay, jewish pedophile. The reason why Polis was elected is because there were so many commercials saying "don't vote for Stapleton because he sides with Trump on every issue!" A lot of people really hate Trump here.

show bob and vagene rachel

>nobody wants to see two lines of cops staring each other down with guns drawn
like, proto-civil war?

Based Larry David dropping red pills on the subject.
youtu.be/l4H5vf_AimE
youtu.be/In2XfN3hIi4

Attached: TTh6L8Q.gif (500x287, 500K)

Attached: 0CC95429-24AA-44B8-B9BC-72C5849C9215.png (500x684, 162K)

Colorado cops are based af.

checked and truthpilled

It wouldn't necessarily lead to that but I doubt that the current administration would allow blue states to use their national guards for any kind of enforcement related to this, even Obama was pretty antsy about allowing Nevada to use the guard on sagebrush shit like the Bundy debacle, there's no way that the Trump administration would allow the guard to be used against uniformed local police, at that point the illusion that blue states can enforce these laws is shattered and every podunk town and county nationwide would start thumbing their noses at the state capital.

Of course the thinking man would realize this is essentially just putting the question off until Trump or the GOP in general leaves power, but in the short term it would create legal chaos.

The very fact that this thread about a local sheriff telling the state government to fuck off is proof that they still exist.

A lot of people need to go the fuck back to whatever shit hole state they fled from, and take their fucking niggers with them

I am pretty sure he would gleefully enforce civil forfeiture though.

>podunk town and county
Podunk is a pejorative. Those "podunk" towns and counties are going to save the nation

Yes I agree all of this is just kicking the can down the road like a series of measures in the 1850s

IIRC, Sheriffs are elected and thus have to take an oath of office. This oath requires them to uphold the US Constitution. This is almost always listed *before* all other duties they would be required to perform.

Sheriffs are elected by counties, not incorporated cities. The fact that a sheriff of an unpopulated county is telling no one in particular to fuck off isn't indicative of anything.

Ay Tone why’d da Nazis let da Jews have children if they was just gonna whack ‘em later?

>not arresting AG on counts of treason, domestic terrorism, and corruption
shame.

>trigger discipline
Absolutely pleb.

Sheriff knows him and his deputies would be the ones potentially being shot. Honestly, the pigs already know mexicans and blacks are against them, trying to incense law-abiding whites against them too? Sounds more like they'd be hostile occupiers in an entirely hostile country.

>Phil Weiser went to an expensive private college

How do jews with apparently no money manage to send their kids to exclusive rich-kid schools?

Isn't it funny how Nazi Germans, who "wanted to exterminate all jews" would ever allow
A: Jews to fuck in the concentration camps, and
B: Allow a child to be born in a concentration camp instead of terminating it in the womb?

You don't know the history here. Pretty much every sheriff in the state still refuses to enforce the 15 round mag ban.
The federal courts just ruled 10 round mag bans unconstitutional in southern California of all places. The Trump admin has been stacking the courts with conservative judges, just like Obama did. There is still light at the end of the tunnel, judicial oversight is coming.

I've lived here for my entire life you fucking retard, so did my parents, and their parents. I am the history here.

Then you should know better. Colorado is libertarian as hell, non-compliance is a way of life.

Coloradian here, I can feel the real war starting to brew here. The entire Denver police union and multiple municipalities are against the red flag law and I've had multiple people in bars tell me they will be shooting at anyone who even attempts to take their weapons. There is no way we're going to see this play out peacefully, but what sucks is the media is going to call them crazy Trump supporters instead of constitution defenders

Attached: Alright_pinhead_your_time_is_up.jpg (200x150, 8K)

The President controls the National Guard whenever they are deployed in federal missions (like wars) State Governors comannd them in operations in their States relating to civil support or law enforcement . Trump would have no say

>child of holohoax "survivors"
sure are a lot of survivors for an alleged 6 million killed

>apparently no money
this is how. They're all rich as fuck and get interest free loans from other kikes from their synagogues and communities. All they talk about is "how is little moshe? Great. I saw you brought up your revenue 30% last quarter in your restaurant, you want to start up a few more?" They actually work for and with each other, even the poorest jew will always be richer than our richest whites just due to the connections and network alone. I mean, no name, no body jews were unloaded facebook stock cheap as fuck by Zucks parents. They all bought in from Zucks parents right before ipo and blew up. Zucks parents are royalty tier in the community now and live similarly. It really is quite crazy when you get into it.

tl;dr they all have money, and if they don't they have someone who will spot them. They're one big happy family with the same issues every family has, but always work with one another for the benefit of themselves as a people against the world. This is why they control everything while we sit back immersed in our vices, temptations, and "individuality".

As long as you don't live within 25 miles of I-25.

>cnn.com/2019/03/31/us/colorado-red-flag-gun-law/index.html
>more than half of the counties have declared themselves gun sanctuaries

love them using the Dem strategy

>letting transplants dictate where you live
I'll keep voting in their district to keep it contested

>civil support or law enforcement
>AG recommends to governor on synagogue on Saturday that they need to act on this sheriff or more will stand up
>send in national guard to arrest sheriff
>national guard confiscates arms from citizens who were supposed to have them taken
>Americans will still do nothing
Nothing will start off a revolution except for a small, very intelligent, group of people working together over decades to subvert a group of people into revolting. The masses have and always will be conditioned to be herded into forced labor until that system falls in on itself after killing tens of millions.

it's already a thing with pot. The federal gov can't enforce unjust laws on citizens without the support of the state gov or massive futile raids every once in a while.

t. Californian

I'm with you. I hate seeing the direction that this state is headed. It's like 95% of people who moved here are bleeding heart liberals. Have you heard about initiative 300 in Denver? If this shit passes, which I'm pretty sure it won't, Denver will turn into San Fransisco. There will be shantytowns in every single public park. It will bring in thousands of homeless from around the country since they know they can't be hassled by cops.
If this passes I'm going to load up bums in the back of my truck and drop them off in the in Cherry Creek so the rich liberals get a taste of diversity that they love to preach about.

Colorado doesn't need guns. Ever since the legalization of cannabis, Coloradans have gotten more docile and tame, thus removing the need for firearms. Crime is down, murder is down etc etc. Colorado is a prime example of a utopian state. People are just happy, happy and high lol. I wish we could legalize marijuana in all states, I'm talking total decriminalization of the plant itself. If we did that we got seize guns EVERYWHERE with ease. It would be beautiful to watch.

yet despite the thirty pieces of silver they hoard, they are still as wicked as Judas was. literally nothing has changed with these people, hence the suggestion of the curse upon them.

I live in Montana. I don't let shit tell me shit. Please keep up some sort of fight, but acknowledge sooner than later they will be the demographic majority and will impose their views on you. You will be taxed out the wazoo and the whites that remain will be paying for a shit ton of spics, niggers, and heroin addicts to live at the same standard you are.

also
>keep voting
Please don't think this will help you in a system that hates you and is actively working to disenfranchise and displace you.

What's the point of a state being allowed its own say when the fed just say "lol fuck you" and enforce theirs anyway? Our governors need to be held more responsible for bending over like that.

It also pisses me off you have to register your fingerprints to get a fucking DL. That is such bullshit.

You know with all the civil rights shit we get in schools these days you'd think they would cover the Little Rock Nine in some detail, but I suppose not. Anyways the president can federalize the guard at any time he pleases, at which point state authorities can no longer give them orders.

Of course they are. They are the epitome of selfish evil. It's apparent in their rejection of Christ and belief in a Messiah that will put Jews at the head of the world. Whether or not you believe in Christ or religion, its this ideology that fuels them. These are the virtues they live their lives by. Jews > Goyim all day, every day. They will do everything in their power to try and strengthen their grip on us until its anuddah shoah, or they finally get us in their grasp. I hope the thought of our grandkids being treated like literal livestock is enough to make people start looking into this very real issue a little more.

Does this prove it was exaggerated. How could conception and pregnancy happen so frequently if the the conditions were unbearable in these death camps?

are you suggesting that the state police stop federal officers when they do raids? cause that would be awesome

How would children even survive child birth? They had a better chance in death camps than in a Planned Pregnancy clinic?? How could infant mortality possibly be lower.

Obviously. What is the point of having a state is the federal government can step in at any time they feel? We don't live in a Republic of free states ran by free men deciding their own fates, we live in a tyrannical kleptocracy that imposes the will of elite jews and globalists who think they'll get their piece in their world to come. Our entire system is a ginormous farce, and these federal raids should open everybody's eyes to this fact. We are not free, we are debt slaves controlled by Jews and given the illusion of freedom.

I want to vomit.

>His mother was born in a German concentration camp before coming to the United States at age six.
Pretty crazy how the Nazis allowed Jews to be CREATED in their death camps, and then she survived for six years before miraculously escaping to the US

If illegal forfeiture laws save just one life from gun violence it's worth it. I could care less about the outdated and irrelevant 5th & 14th amendments.
The point I am trying to make here is guns don't really have a place in society except in some extenuating circumstances. The whole "from my cold dead hands" rhetoric is ludicrous. Are guns that important that you're willing to go to jail or heaven forbid sacrifice your life for?

It was real in his mums mind
The masturbation machine malfunctioned and was connected to the wrong apparatus when restarted, instead of molten lead pumping into his mothers womb it was a poor jewish boys seed.

The dogs will enforce.

Attached: Juden_Pig.jpg (500x553, 37K)

>sheriff literally states he will not enforce it
>muh acab
kill yourself tranny

Dude weeeeeed

Fucking worthless druggie. Don’t you see they legalize a drug to keep people docile so they can keep importing third world browns?

You're Canadian who cares what you think.

Here’s how it will go:
>we dont want to do this anymore than you want to have to give em up
>we dont want to prove him right by you making us take your guns by force but this is our job
>no really we’re on your side but we’ll have to let the law decide, and besides if you give them up now there’s a good chance you’ll get them back for cooperating

Isn't every jew a "survivor?"

some consider "that day" Armageddon and frankly, the opposing great armies have been dancing around Judea for a few decades now and it's just a matter of time before they circle the source of all the conflict, gather, and engage.

Feds won't get involved, and I am dubious of whether any other Colorado sheriff will cross county lines to enforce the law in a neighboring county.

Canadian Cuckold. Mind your own fucking business.

GO back to your bong. You make weed users look like complete idiots. I have not problem with docile and happy, but unprepared to protect yourself or your family is just stupid.

Really? Not a thing in our state. Libtard states will start asking for DNA next.