I used to live near niggers

They would ring my doorbell then act like they got the wrong number.
Fact is they were just looking for an empty house to burgle.

Attached: wiaradc65cp21.jpg (640x918, 84K)

The guy who shot him was black.

>"nigga, you at the right house".

Yup

Good riddance, our prisons just became one man less and taxpayers just got to keep a little extra money.

Oh no, that sucks!

Protip: pretend nobody's home
Nigger breaks in
Shoot ni- oh wait I saw your flag carry on

They used to do that shit where I live. They would pound on your door for like five minutes fucking straight. If you didn't answer they would kick the bottom of your door. They wanted to be absolutely sure no one was in the house before they ran up in it.

These articles are written by stupid white liberals that never had to deal with criminal niggers. I swear a nigger could get caught with a skimask and a screwdriver prowling around parked cars and they would write an article "Chilly Handyman Accosted by Police Looking For His Vehicle"

Loud music and money noises.
Trash everywhere.
Steal everything they can.
They HAVE to mess with women and decent people instead of mind their business.
Drive like it is GTA IRL.
Vandalize everything until it looks like a nigga 'hood.

Who’s recount of the story is this from? The dead man?

They completely ignored the fact the George Zimmerman confronted Trayvon from his property when he spotted him sneaking between houses and peaking in windows.

I live in a small town, like to take walks at night, and I've never once in my life been attacked or mugged. Because Mother Russia is civilized, unlike some nigger-infested shitholes!

Attached: 111.jpg (685x629, 91K)

>implying the media will ever cover that
lmao
there's a reason we're calling them MSM and Fake news, because they deserve their own category and are fake as fuck.

Not a nigger, but had a guy who would get so drunk/high he thought my apartment was his. two buildings next to each other with the same number scheme. but the courtyards were so fucking different I doubt he was only on alchohol. Every few weeks he would bang on our door at 4 in the morning stupidly adamant he was at the right place, the fuckhead. After the third night this happened he literally broke the windows screen to get in. Opens my bedroom door to find me jacking it in VR. no fucking joke.
"This is soooo weird." turns around. leaves. yell back at him "your at the wrong house buddy" like im a fucking leaf. kinda shellshocked. call the cops. they talk to him. guy says he will clean up. never heard from him again. fucking nuts.WOuld have pressed charges if he wasnt White or I thought he really meant us harm. soon as he realized eh was in the wrong place he left. I mean how the fuck do you smoke so much crazy sause you cant tell all the funiture and the entire arrangement of whats inside the apartment is different? He did it too many times and claimed he was at the right appartment number because his matched us so we knew where he was living each time this happened. some of you might think he was trying to pull a sly... but Its Colorado. He could have been on LSD while robo tripping for all I know. People here will do some weird combos.

You think im finna read this shit lmfao
Shorten that shit

i've walked through black neighborhoods at 2 in the morning, easily visible entering and leaving a known drug dealer's house. never been mugged. if you develop a rapport with the lower class people in your town, they will leave you alone. it also probably helps to be 6'2" 210 pounds.

>WSB 95.5 FM, AM 750.
>Depend on it
I remember when 95.5 was the most popular rap/hip-hop station until the hosts and providers nigged out and lost their station. Having it replaced with the conservative news station was hilarious and also did wonders for its ratings.

Isn't the Georgia University System also undergoing a drug and cheating scandal as well? Last I heard, feds were getting a bit antsy around them.

guy on drugs thinks its his house, comes in finding me jacking it. "this is so weird" leaves.

i like u

for

Shitskins don't live in little towns. It's big cities like Moscow where there are 5 million illegals and temporary workers not included in the (((official statistics))) where things would get hairy for you.

I take this a step further. I leave my door unlocked and valuables outside (usually my dirtbike or quad. Me and my dog sit and watching a CCTV eating pop corn. Praying some nigger(s) spring my trap so I can go full Rambo beating some nigger to death while my dog eats their fucking face off. I record when I do this by the way so if I ever get anything good I'll be sure to share here first.

Shut up nigger it took me 5 seconds to read it.

When I was younger I lived in a city for a few years, hanging out at a friends house, he had a nigger from the neighborhood over, no big deal whatever
an hour or two go by and we want him to leave but don't want to be mean to him, don't want him to feel excluded, so we tell him were headed to the store, this way he leaves but doesn't think we were kicking him out
so now 10 minutes go by and I hear something clicking at the front door, I look through the peep hole and its the same nigger who was just over but hes got a screwdriver in his hand and hes trying to break in through the font door

needless to say my friend didn't take kindly to his house being broken into, especially by someone we befriended, so he got the baseball bat and worked that nigger up and down his driveway

this was 941 florida around 2001

>"Chilly Handyman Accosted by Police Looking For His Vehicle"

Attached: 1553535378922.png (544x540, 359K)

I used to live in a nice neighborhood. We had these apartment complexes not too far away but they weren't accessible by any roads leading to my neighborhood. Of course they were section 8 housing. One year they decided to put more outlets to the apartment complex leading to the roads around my neighborhood. In the summer I was home alone with the front door open/screen door shut cutting some fruit inside. I hear a very faint "hey.....hey......hey, etc." once every 5 seconds. I finally go over to the front door and there is a guy standing no where near my front steps - he's in my driveway. The sight of me startles him.

I take a look at him and he looks like he's both 30 and 65. White trash. Immediately identify he's abused hard drugs for a long time. I begin to approach him and he immediately turns in a 360 and lifts his shirt and says "I'm not armed" and begins walking backward while facing me. Like, why would you say that to someone instinctively unless you felt guilty of being up to no good. I asked him what he wanted and he said he wanted to know if some rotted junk wood that was laying under my front trees was for sale. No, he was casing my house and thought he could break in and steal something of value to sell for drug money.

Ffs, he missed the school bus and got lost walking to school

this, I live in one of the most peaceful countries and walking around the capital at night would scare the shit out of me desu
>from small town too

That's how I read it: 4 out of 5 asterisks means the shooter's black.

I live in a small southern town. Only felony crimes happen is when niggers pass through.

Same thing happened before. They said sorry "wrong house". I asked whose house they were looking for, genuinely trying to help? They said "my friend". I asked what tbe friends name was because I know all my neighbors. He just "yeah whatever dog" and walked off.

Yep, I used to live by niggers and I can't tell you how many nigger teens knocked on my door asking if I needed yardwork done or some other stupid shit!

Ah yes, that must be why blacks commit so many crimes. Their victims hadn't developed rapport with the lower class!

Attached: 1552530693091.gif (524x276, 2.53M)

Niggers need to be lynched.

>N****
>Nigga

/thread

You’re retarded for making this post. Keep that shit to yourself. Good luck anyway

YOU PICKED THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!!

Attached: MV5BOTY2MDMwNmMtNjA3Ni00NWJlLWEyY2UtMjRjM2VmYzg4ZTg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg (500x375, 40K)

>YOU PICKED THE RIGHT HOUSE, FOOL

Attached: smoke.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

>niggers going to school
okay

Also, how would he be at the wrong house if he was lost? Was he just going to knock on all doors in the area and hope it was someone he knew? Fucking nigger was looking to rob people.

posts you can hear