Secret Playbook of Internet Trolls

"Skitzo take your meds"

globalresearch.ca/the-secret-playbook-of-internet-trolls-disrupt-misdirect-and-control-internet-discussions

Attached: globalresearch trolls.jpg (500x1353, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/download/ITELRadioFullShow3.30.19/ITEL Radio Full Show - 3.30.19.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"Skitzo take your meds"
So are you suggesting there are no people with schizophrenia on Jow Forums?
I'll continue to call them as I see them.

>Fpjewp
Everytime.

Attached: 1551046675888.jpg (858x821, 359K)

You being mentally ill doesn't make me glow, malco.

Attached: iAmSoccer.jpg (1103x500, 127K)

>So are you suggesting there are no people with schizophrenia on Jow Forums?

Nope. Only that the population with the highest percentage of schitzo project and that persons with a high degree of discernment, intelligence, and resistance to herd psychology are branded schitzo as a discrediting tactic to lessen their influence.

No, it's because most of the schizo-tier posts are absolute dog shit quality, echo chamber like garbage.

Attached: OnSchizoposting.png (1819x539, 78K)

You make it so hard to be nice to Jews.
This user
Is correct in his assessments

That's not trolling, goddammit. Fucking boomer "journalists" accidentally redefining terms they don't understand.

Like this?

Attached: 20190313_200419.jpg (1080x1146, 417K)

Shit just read the pic and I'm being one of those retards right now.

>Socket Puppets

>Disrupte
>Misdirect
>Control
Learning from (((the best)))

Attached: 1550042122285m.jpg (939x1024, 206K)

Nigger either you are in fact a schizoid, or you need to lurk more. Do you even Anon5?

Are they naming the kike?

Lmao secret my ass

Consume more vitamins

If you want to actually hear a deranged internet troll take a listen to "Rabbi Rick" screetching at Dennis Fetcho on this past Inside The Ete Live. From what I can gather Rick was a Jewish admin on The Liberty Forum years ago. I have been on the internet for some time and it strikes me as not coincidental that for such a small segment of the population Jews seem to have this thing about infiltrating and controlling forums, media, and such in order to steer and control the conversation. Remove them and they REEEEE like a stuck pig. HOW DARE YOU OY VEY

Go to 1:26:00

archive.org/download/ITELRadioFullShow3.30.19/ITEL Radio Full Show - 3.30.19.mp3

Is this satire?

Look at me.
I'm the captain now.

Attached: 1490213875292.jpg (2310x2170, 818K)

Are you so mentally ill, that you don't get that schizophrenics get banned everywhere, and end up here to a large degree?

Attached: arven.jpg (1440x1425, 1024K)

>post "weaponized autism" everywhere last few years
>real autists begin believing that they welcomed here and they too can do something
>suddenly anything of importance is false flag, hoax and Earth is flat
>people begin to tell you to take your meds
>double down in return
I don't mind health skepticism and checking facts and questioning everything. But when people outright begin denying reality and any evidence that doesn't confirm their world view instantly discarded as hoax made by CIA/Mossad/whatever... Not to mention trolls and discord tranies who flock to this shit like flies. This situation has the same roots as migapedes infestation.
Take your meds schizos.