Are Democrats unironically and legitimately mentally challenged?

Are Democrats unironically and legitimately mentally challenged?

Attached: file.png (848x685, 458K)

Good try, rooskies!
I can read. I don't need a Trumptard translation of Mueller's Report.

Attached: broken-justice.jpg (2276x1250, 904K)

All Americans that fall for the eternal red vs blue circus are retarded.

weak b8 m8

but trump did collude with foreign power
its just that it was israel, not russia

They're low IQ NPCs who don't know how to analyze information. They can only defer to authority. Whatever they are told by CNN is absolute truth in their minds.

This.. most of them are so blind with rage and hatred from the time their 6 months old that they are not ever able to have any type of judgement.. These people have the attention span of a small insect.. They just do what the swarm does.. If one of them ever read the news, if they had the attention span to even be able to do that, they would be herralded by the others in the swarm like they were Einstein..

Please understand that these IQ statistics are greatly over-inflated (its actually under 30) just as the crimes are covered up and under reported and under represented.

They believe every ounce of what they say... you need to have much more intelligence to be able to deliberate.

Checked and based

Pic Related

Attached: FB2CF238-5858-4864-88F4-AB919A99602B.jpg (1024x620, 97K)

based burrito poster

They set this up because they knew no collusion would ever be found.
The investigation was started off their fake information.
The multiple of the warrants had illegitimate information.
Any DOJ that Trump had would have been seen as his corrupted ally.
So they attacked the new guy for saying something that has nothing to do with what the outcome of the investigation shows. "a sitting president can not be indicted" all people working anywhere near the Justice department agree to this. Even if Trump was guilty you would impeach and then decide weather or not to indict.
But this is enough for their narrative. So they pushed the propaganda that he would "defend" the president even though it is a law everyone agrees on.

Democrats are niggers

>Are Democrats unironically and legitimately mentally challenged?

Yes.

They exist in a matrix like, manipulated reality. Upon which they have invested their egos.

>208431669

Attached: 1554051354598.jpg (800x580, 181K)

Trump is literally on camera asking the Russians to hack Hillary. His inner circle is full of people that colluded with the Russians. His own son is on record scheduling secret meetings. Trump himself won't allow any records to be kept during his meetings with Putin.

No actionable immediate proof of Trumps direct collusion does not invalidate any of the above.

Conservatives are still bringing up Hillary's emails. Personal bias spans the political spectrum OP.

He was mocking Hillary and dumb liberals like yourself in that video. Looks like that went all over your head.

One off the cuff remark. Fabricated links. Meeting setup by DNC.

There’s no collusion. It’s in the interest of Dem voters to realize it. They’ll get the surprise of their life when proof of the dirty tricks soon come out.

Depressing part is figuring out if left/democrats know they fell into being the bad guys and are complicit or there are that many utterly hopeless retarded people.

Yes they are easily manipulated by the media.

Attached: 20190331_141402.jpg (714x714, 152K)

So a huge moron who can't do anything right and shouldn't even be President in the first place has managed to pull off the biggest fraud in American history AND not leave enough of a paper trail to conclusively prove it in court? Checks out.

They're mentally ill from years of drug/child abuse.

Attached: Harry Potter Bathroom.jpg (601x425, 42K)

I'm as big a Trump supporter as any but I could not believe that Trump actually beat Hillary. It is very likely that Trump involved the Russians in some way

It was her turn

Attached: county.png (1024x631, 1.03M)

He didn’t. The important thing for the GOP is they let the Dems run with this useless talking point.

What was a dumb way to heal Hillary’s ego that she didn’t really lose, will hurt them in 2020.

This aged as well as an open can of beer.

Attached: mueller-time.jpg (1024x705, 60K)

>84 of democrats

Holy shit, wow! That's an amazing and entirely nes worthy statistic. Thank you journalists for bringing me the important news.

Seriously guys, we can't let him have the nuclear codes.

They trust the MSM and don't see the propaganda behind it all. Same as incels trusting unsourced infographics on Jow Forums and buying into the 'evil Jews' bullshit

Using magic does sound more convenient that wiping your ass with scraps of paper.

>i saw the report and you don't even have to look at it, i swear that this report is totally good news for the guy that hired me to do this job for the express reason of covering for him

yeah, no, you faggot. i want to see the report.