I infiltrated a communist activism party last night. AMA

I infiltrated a communist activism party last night. AMA.

Attached: 1547506423520.jpg (500x500, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/spNNXIDKngM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you wear a disguise?

Was there a line for the to be served food?

I wore what normal attire as to not attract attention to myself, though everyone there looked like a complete degenerate.

Whats your next move? Also this

Attached: bc8b26d708b8bdd11c708774e4794b97--cat-things-happy-things.jpg (236x295, 11K)

Were you a catcher or a pitcher?

sounds interesting. How many basedboys

Why waste your time with people who won’t breed, and hence are only a temporary problem?

Attached: 60B8CCF2-CBAD-414B-A163-5F06AE8ED90A.jpg (1024x543, 83K)

If there was I don't think I could've kept from laughing. All they had was alcohol and even then it was scarce.

>checked
Are they paranoid about infiltrators? I assume you can talk the talk.

>There was no food
Typical.

My next move it to keep going to these parties whenever they are planned to collect intel. I want to fully understand the enemy.
Both, user.
Too many to count.
I want to make sure they aren't a problem whatsoever.
I don't think they suspect any infiltrators. I've developed a pretty decent way of speaking "woke" that no one would think twice about me.

How many commie grils are you now doing sexy time with?

What do they actually think of White People?

I wouldn't touch any of them with a 100ft pole. They all had awful hair, those giant glasses, and probably hadn't showered in days.
You actually couldn't go 2 minutes into a conversation without talking about how bad white people were.

Attached: 1546810586527.png (700x800, 252K)

DONT POST ABOUT IT ON 4CHINZ THEN YOU DUMB FUCK

Damn

You're collecting intel, but what do you plan to do?

Can you record them? Audio or video?

You are doing god's work user!

How many Jews? Can you poison them?

Eventually rise to a position of influence and subvert from within. Haven't gotten that far yet and it will depend on the events the plan to host or petitions they want to spread.

Be careful op to not be infected by disease, lice etc.

joe rogan look you're a smart guy. Did you shrooms don't grow in the middle east? We could probably end all wars if everyone did mma and smoked dmt.

See if there is a Soros kind of connection. Where do they get their money from?

I could do audio recordings with my phone. A few of these people might run for local office so it would be advantageous to have dirt readily available.

Attached: 1540185242429.jpg (623x702, 177K)

are you in washington DC?

Yes you can blackmail them! good!

Sure fbi

Attached: A895B94B-F1FF-4AD4-8343-5CF887D353E9.png (450x290, 171K)

Bang any Cammies?

Can kind of people do you find at these party ? Are they young ? Male, female, neither ? What is their social background ?

youtu.be/spNNXIDKngM

You're story is fake and gay

ANTIFA isn't organized

Attached: 1541454933506.png (480x389, 47K)

This

kek, should take power and make ANTIFA organized

Attached: 1553343520335.jpg (2371x1317, 420K)

I could make out a couple of Jews based on their nose.
Not in DC.
It was more women than men at this one. Mostly late teens and early 20s. When talking about their background they liked to play the victim card to justify their beliefs.

Attached: 1543169013546.jpg (125x125, 2K)

If you play your cards right you could take control of the whole thing, use your brain and vril to crush the movement

Checked. That's the plan, user. You'll be happy to hear they at least shat on Israel most of the night. Too bad it was in defense of the shitskins.

Attached: 1552701031278.jpg (980x742, 133K)

Based

Not every commie group is Antifa.

Attached: Intellectual Commie Pepe.jpg (1103x997, 302K)

Holy shit, no way! Hell yeah, step in the right direction! If this isn't a larp, I'm very proud of you user. Let the vril flow through you, never forget what they have taken from you!

Attached: 1547922025353.png (700x875, 696K)

Did they have communal pussy. If not, why the heck bother?

Been doing that for years, but in my case it's because of lack of options for good parties. There are NO right wing parties in Brazil.
Are leftist girls super easy in the US, too?

Do you plan to keep pushing them on that angle? Maybe they'll take the zionism is white supremecy bait, would make things interesting.

Attached: 1541130736548.gif (500x375, 135K)

Did you get brown pussy? How tight was it?

Girls in the us are easy regardless of political affiliation.

But there are gradations, aren't there? I mean, most girls are easy in Brazil, too, but left wing chicks will just plain and simple go fuck in the bathroom during the party.

You should mooch if everyone else’s alcohol. I know kids who used to do this all the time, pretty annoying

“Yo, bro can I borrow a beer?”
Once you get one just habitually go back to their stash whenever you need a new one. If they get mad just start going off on some manifesto points on how it’s all about sharing

You better do it before they drug you. Before you end up a zombie.

A few of the women there were interested in talking to me, but I wouldn't touch them. God knows what diseases they have.
Leftist chicks in the US are among the easiest to bag.
Good idea. I'll incorporate that into the next conversation on Israel.

Attached: 1539745030421.png (413x367, 333K)

before you try to slip in some redpills you must first take over different sections and grow your influence within their movement

>Eventually rise to a position of influence and subvert from within
I like this plan. Good luck.

Bump