What's his endgame?

Is he larping as a spiritual guru now? 1.5 million subs on youtube. Comments remind me of Peterson's NPC followers too.
Is this a new pattern? Celebrity turned to guru. Has this always happened? Is it for money? Does he truly believe the crap he says?

Attached: russel-brand.png (1134x725, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XES-AydpIoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally who

For a second I thought he was pretending to be the fake villain from ironman.

russel brand's mini wiener has no power here

holy shit he looks like he's dying

Attached: 1520992738122.jpg (250x250, 7K)

family guy episode where chris (?) makes one of his wishes to kill russell brand is too real

Money and pussy. He's always been a pseud who's good at tricking dumb people into thinking he said something profound when he doesn't actually say anything at all

Any Englishman that isn’t calling for the queens head is a fucking ćuck supreme. Does he do that?

I like how he loses it a bit more, year by year

We need a before and after or some sort of evolution pic of this.

Russel is into hinduism and buddhism, he may have a more hippie-esque view, but vedanta is a great foray into fascism. It is called the eternal doctrine.

Some brits do.

Attached: 15536639579.jpg (800x988, 132K)

Once the Hollywood well runs dry, aka he realizes they are scum and is not willing to do what they want, what else does he have to do? Cult of personality. Not worth following for a damn.

I wish Jim Carrey was doing this.

You should actually watch his videos. He is self-improvement general、I like him. Don't care about his political ideas cause he has no influence or power、he had good messages though

Objectively false.
On the contrary、I would say

He does nothing wrong lads. These are regurgitated mass media opinions、so obviously so.

he's nod lurpiing sauvce

youtu.be/XES-AydpIoc

lets go to croatia and party testiculars

He believes he is the Messiah.

Seething anti Russel shills spitting out npc responses kek

"He's losing it" "he talks shit" "most people don't like him so I don't too" "never actually listened to anything he has to say and I've even forgotten the video he made talking about how multiculturalism failed"

He looks like hes preparing to have dialyses in a cave in Afghanistan to me

he was completely blown the fuck out by an ordinary guy working at a bank just trying to get inside to eat his lunch. A constant presence on BBC question time for a while, his 19 year old student takes were a fucking joke

Wasn't he married to an actual Rothschild?

His political stuff was a mistake and cringe as fuck yeah definitely and I even hate his opinions about politics、in that area he's a complete out of touch London cuck、but his videos about addiction、self respect、fitness、well being and self improvement are really good I think

I've not read his addiction stuff, but I did agree with him about things not working with the drug/prison cycle, although he never seemed to want to acknowledge that drugs are ultimately bad for you. If he's trying to find a way to get drug addicts back on track then fair play to him, I'll always think he's a cunt though