Abilene, TX matress shooting

What ever happened with this? Last I heard was some user on here saying they were going to be offered a plea bargain a couple weeks ago, and then I never heard what happened with that. If they rejected a plea bargain, isn't that probably because their defense attorney says they've got a good shot at beatingthe charges? If they had taken it, someone would have reported that by now, right?

IIRC they were charged with first degree (premeditated) murder which would be insane to prove in their case, so the DA raising their bail and keeping them locked up all this time just to try and get them to plea down to something that actually will stick and make the DA look better makes more sense then.

ktxs.com/news/abilene/attorney-of-father-son-accused-of-shooting-neighbor-over-mattress-trying-to-block-video

You may think these guys are guilty, but I doubt it.

Attached: 1537483953295.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY
youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q
google.com/maps/place/4300 Don Juan St, Abilene, TX 79605/@32.4472333,-99.7794666,3a,38.3y,92.58h,82.41t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sbtuGbG0mRxncIw9Oebfn9A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x86568e8d8153b3a5:0xc7ef3a9bc99bef49!8m2!3d32.4467482!4d-99.778628
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DOUBT IT
*CUMSPLASHDOUBT

Doubts

I don't know anything about the law but I recall Zimzam getting off partly because the prosecution pursued second degree rather than third or manslaughter. 1st degree in this case does seem like it could be hard to prove, I don't know how these guys would do in a trial though.

I mean, the video does a good job of making them look like evil bigots or whatever, but it also shows a confrontation evolving into a more violent thing. If they had planned it ahead of time, there wouldn't be something like this. it would be done quick. They wouldn't have given him an opportunity to fight back or done it in front of his wife and kids. I really don't think that charge can stick, and I think it's one of two things

>the DA knows it can't stick and he's doing this to be able to get them off on the charges without just dropping them which would look bad for him

>the DA knows 1st degree won't hold up so he's dragging this out as much as possible while keeping them detained on a bail they can't pay because he;s hoping to demoralize them to be able to get them to plea down to something that gets him an actual charge

First degree can be proven through the unneccessary escalation of force by bringing guns to an otherwise minor and trivial dispute.

>b-but he was a violent criminal
This was literally the first time they interacted with each other. They couldn't have known that.

Attached: 36522B35-D0DA-4EEF-AA6E-0CAA68FEDA3E.jpg (624x951, 66K)

Lanklets when will they learn to never challenge the Superior Martial prowess of the bloatlord.

They din't "bring a gun to a minor dispute" though. There was no planned dispute and they were always carrying. The dispute broke out and the guns were already there. Actually, I think the younger was said to have run back in to get his gun so maybe he's in more trouble, but the older one was said to always be carrying because there were dangerous types in that area, something about meth houses.

It's perfectly legal to carry your gun around with you all the time in Texas, so how would you go about prooving a first degree murder charge in that way there?

Is it first degree murder now because the kid planned to use the shotgun two minutes before he did, or however long before the video he ran in to grab it?

They were trigger happy, settles a very dangerous precedent.

>Alert!!! YouTube is censoring and deleting truther channels before 2020 election!!!
youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84

>MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS DEAD!!!
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8

>the future of free speech! 14 years in prison for sharing Christchurch video
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0

>Chelsea Clinton BLAMED for Christchurch massacre
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg

>recent show about justice, article 13 and Metokur
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY

>pre-christchurch chaotic-good ACCELERATIONISM
youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q

Get comfy and redpilled!!,., ,.

Is it trigger happy when you tell someone to fuck off, they attack you, and you shoot them?

In Texas you can only open carry in two positions with a handgun. On hip or on shoulder. The shotgun has no rules they can be carried wherever. The handgun in question is in hand and out of holster; this is a brandish/show of lethal force. There are restrictions on when a show of lethal force is justified (usually on your premises, at night, and in defense of one's self when the person feels that their life is in imminent danger). He might get slapped with a felony if he can't proove that he knew that his neighbor had that "anger management" problem that his wife had talked about on the fb post (probably not anger management, but abusive to wife who knows). The kid with the shotty won't get anything.

Attached: 1529597684073.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

HIs neighbor was brandishing a bat, which he threw at him. You can see the bat him him seconds before he shoots.

If he had the handgun in the holster then brandished after the assault, then its completely justified. But, since he was brandishing even before then, he would need to proove that his life was in imminent danger before the assault took place.

Attached: Miller_boomer_Gadsden_flag_snek.jpg (960x626, 27K)

Don’t carry a gun to a mattress dispute

This is the Alley Way where it happened.

google.com/maps/place/4300 Don Juan St, Abilene, TX 79605/@32.4472333,-99.7794666,3a,38.3y,92.58h,82.41t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sbtuGbG0mRxncIw9Oebfn9A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x86568e8d8153b3a5:0xc7ef3a9bc99bef49!8m2!3d32.4467482!4d-99.778628

Attached: Capture.png (898x651, 1.15M)

>you're not allowed to draw your gun until AFTER the other dude has already tried to hit you with his weapon

No way that's true. It's obvious he is in danger because there's a guy with a baseball bat screaming his head off pacing back and forth a few feet in front of him.

You're allowed to carry a gun all the time in Texas. The mattress dispute just happened while he was carrying a gun.

Attached: idoubtitlower.jpg (1440x1440, 336K)

I'm just telling you what the law is here in Texas. A show of lethal force on your land is not justified during the day unless there is threat of imminent harm to you, or others. He would have to proove he knew the guy was a schizoid to justify his show of lethal force.
You can carry long rifles in any position you want in Texas. Handguns are more controlled where you can conceal with a permit in most places, and open carry on the hip or on the shoulder. Holding the handgun in your hand and walking around is a show of lethal force and has to be justified by law. You cannot just walk around with a handgun in your hand.

Attached: rippen.jpg (584x433, 60K)

No Doubt about it

>He would have to proove he knew the guy was a schizoid to justify his show of lethal force.

Or anyone at all could watch the video of the guy pacing back and forth and throwing a baseball bat at him.

Yeah, a precedent of if someone chimps the fuck out and comes at you, you take his ass out.

I mean yea, honestly I side with the two gun boys, but its what you can proove in court. That and it happened in an alley, where castle laws don't protect the guy with handgun either.
I predict the son will get no time, and the father may or may not get time.

Attached: family1547254316029.jpg (630x800, 189K)

Those guys are totally innocent

They coulda just not be mad about a simple bed. They would eventually be picked up by trash man. They’ll both get prison time

But doesn't Texas have Stand your Ground law?
And didn't the boomer tell him don't come within 3ft. of me?
And he had a baseball bat hurled at him before they fired.
I honestly don't think they can get anything on these guys.
You know in NY the cops taught us to back ourselves in a corner this way when it goes to court, it will always count as self defense and manslaughter. According to them, because when you're in a corner and can't run the law protects you, but if you're in an open area, you have to run or get manslaughter.

its kind of grey because he shoots after the bat hits him and does hardley any damage. had he shot before the bad was thrown maybe would be more clear cut. but the fact that he threw the bat and shot after he wasn't really harmed by it at all means deadly force after the thread was over with. now had he charged daddy after he threw the bat at him and then daddy shot him it would also be more clear. this will be up to a jury but if i was on this jury i would acquit both on all charges.

>this is the last thing someone saw before they died

Attached: 1552509329462.png (635x661, 234K)

>It's perfectly legal to carry your gun around with you all the time in Texas

Not if you are brandshing, which he clearly was.The alley in which the dispute occured is public property. The courts will see that as bringing guns off your property into the dispute.

>Is it first degree murder now because the kid planned
>planned

Plain and simple, Yes.
Don't be a lawyer. You would have sunk your client, right there.

As of February they were still in jail

laws don't mean much in texas.
they'll probably quietly get acquitted because muh guns muh self defense

>Texas have Stand your Ground law?
Even so, The victim had the right to stand his ground. They initiated the confrontation as he was dumping a matress into a bin on public property (Which I assume the father and Son owned.)

I don't want to be. I'm arguing semantics with you and asking questions to get feedback from people who would know more than I do.

Personally, I would still think that would amount to a crime of passion moreso than a premeditated murder. He sees some whack job threatening his dat with a baseball bat so he runs to grab his shotgun. Who knows if he "planned" to use it or not, but according to you him bringing the gun at all is enough to prove that yes he did.

Someone post the video. I want to watch it again.

Aaron threw a baseball bat at the father. What a fuckfagnigger

Attached: 1499755360207.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Stand your ground means you do not have to run away from a threat and you have the right to confront a threat to you or others. You are justified with using lethal force if your life or others are in imminent danger of harm at that time and place. Again, he would have had to know that his life was in danger upon walking to the alley and confronting schizoid.

Attached: 3A5BA45FD2114EEF8C73FD85C9F4227E.jpg (996x841, 637K)

they got life in prison

Sauce

common sense

Your country got life in gypsy camps.

Attached: angry_deer.png (340x375, 175K)

Attached: 42878883_689846984705655_6111246778646921216_n.jpg (953x574, 45K)

butthurt magatard

It was an alleyway to the side of the victims house. The alley is in the property line of the boomer, hence the boomer owns it.
It's illegal to dump your trash into the neighbors property, it's federal law.
You're supposed to put the mattress in front of your trashcans, in front of your property, and the garbage guys will pick it up, or cut it up into pieces and throw it out.
Before the confrontation broke out, the victim just threw it over to the boomers property.
I don't know about you, but a neighbor throwing his trash into my yard would have me fuming.
The victim wasn't standing his ground, he was pacing back and forth hurling threats, not to mention threw a bat. Standing your ground is when you make a boundary and tell the other party to not come closer, which the boomer did.
The most they'll get is misdemeanor charges for brandishing their guns. And maybe if the media presses the old boomer will get manslaughter, but i really doubt it.
t. i live near a lot, a lot of Jewish lawyers.

>Doesn't deny it

Attached: 1543908861713.jpg (540x502, 22K)

I don't think you've actually seen the video.
The son has the shotgun well before the deceased is even armed. This isn't even going into the fact that at the time he actually used it, the deceased was unarmed again (He threw the bat)

What will ultimately seal their fate isn't anything in the lead up, but the fact that they executed a wounded, unarmed man. (Shotgun shot and 2 pistol shots AFTER the bat was thrown and he was hit by the first volley)

Attached: 1537524507812.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

But the prosecutor would have to prove what you just said. He would have to prove the boomer knew he wasn't in danger, which is basically my word vs. his.

see

true, the victim got shot twice before throwing the bat

The video doesn't start until the confrontation has been going on for a while already and we don't actually see when the bat comes into the picture. We know the kids are already gone and inside by then, but the brother and wife are still there. The brother is said to have given him the bat, but we don't know when based on the video because we don't see it.

You can't say I'll shoot you before shooting and killing someone, that's means you planned it

>my word vs. his.
Absolutely. It's what you can proove in court and what the jury thinks.
Also to note, even if there are no criminal charges, they can still lose in a civil court case if the wife/family decide to sue.

Attached: 15077352094121.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Go away, Canada. I'll shoot you so you can win.

>that's means you planned it

Retarded logic. To any sane person that would have de-escalated it, but Aaron the big dumb spazoid nigger monkey wasn't sane.

>couldn’t have known
the whole neighborhood knew the guy was a prior meth head on pills who would constantly get the police called to his home, also his arrest record. That’s precisely why they brought firearms because they knew since this is the 3rd etc time if telling him he cant dump shit there that he doesnt care and would not respond in a coherent manner

Yea that overly schizo anger issue that his wife was defending...im pretty sure he was probably an abuser of his wife too. Women that defend degenerate behavior are often victims themselves of that behavior. Who knows.

Attached: 1552771960361.jpg (500x500, 15K)

One of George straights ex's lives there.

>The alley is in the property line of the boomer, hence the boomer owns it.

Alley disputes between neighbours are stupidly common 99.9% of the time, the state owns it thus public property. They are accessways for Emergancy services, garbage collection etc.

If someone is dumping shit in the alley, you call the cops and let them sort it out.

>not to mention threw a bat
I will mention that, in fact it's exactly why they are going to be done for murder. He threw the bat and is thus unarmed. They both shot him AFTER he threw the bat.

>This was literally the first time they interacted with each other

That's not true. This mattress disposal dispute had been going on for days with the mattress being put into the dumpster and taken back out and tossed onto the mattress owners lawn multiple times.

No idiot

You're delirious, throwing a bat at someone is intent to injure. They waited for him to do that to shoot him for a reason, it's why the cops wait for you to reach your pocket before they anhero you.
Any murder charges just got thrown out the window. Manslaughter at best.

wrong, faggot
he was warned numerous times and hothead got shot in the head
they stood their ground, and your legal bullshit can't refute the factual evidence

What was the matress brand?

What's stopping him from throwing anything else at them at that point? How do you know he wasn't grabbing for a rock or running to get something else to try to hit them with? You can't know his intent.

It's obvious he didn't ust drop the bat to the side and try to get away because you see the bat him the odler guy in the video. It's obvious from that that he's currently engaged in committing assault. The second the bat is no longer in contact with fat, it becomes murder? GTFO of here.

Have fun convincing the court otherwise

The Millers would have been arrested for trying to dispose of a mattress in a dumpster if they hadn't kept removing it after Aaron kept sneaking it in.

>Aussie logic: guy throws his weapon at me now he's unarmed and I can't shoot him.
No. Maybe in your disarmed state but not in the USA. Assault is assault. It can be countered with justified lethal force as it is a threat/act of harm to another person.

Attached: pol_emuwar.png (1308x2632, 1.16M)

They're both doing 15+

/thread

>tells somebody else not to be a lawyer
>says this is literally the first time they interacted with each other
You don't even know the basic facts here, just keep you mouth shut and learn you dumbass

Likewise orange shirt man could have just disposed of the mattress in a normal manner instead of trying to bluff his way through a mexican standoff where he was outnumbered and outgunned

>I doubt it
Kek

Poor choice of words, as dumping something on someones lawn could be seen as an interaction. I had read somewhere, it could have been in the police report that they hadn't actually spoke and weren't known to each other.

That can't be true. They're neighbors that have been involved in a dispute for days. You think they never interacted before the fateful meeting in the alleyway? It was common knowledge Aaron was an asshole.

that's what is so fucking retarded about the legal system. This dead guy was a complete asshole who instigated things and was just a general lowlife criminal.
He forced these guys to act, and they pay the price. It's the same as when cops get persecuted for shooting a black thug who instigated the entire situation to beginning.
THe only thing left is to generate billable hours as lawyers debate and hairsplit intent and motive autistically for weeks on-end

They face charges of first-degree murder

Lock these degenerate losers in a jail and throw away the key, absolute scum

You just sunk your client right there faggot.

Suckling to much nigger dick?

Lethal force situations:

1) You are already being attacked with lethal force (by then it's usually too late to save yourself, but at least try to take the attacker with you)
2) The attacker threatens to kill you and then retrieves a weapon.
3) Multiple attackers when you are alone, even if the attackers are unarmed.

This, wheres the full vid??

4/10 b8

they will probably serve time if not life because Texas is full of pussies now.

Murder is premeditated. That means they would have had the plan to kill him. It's obvious that that's not the case here, as they gave the idiot a long time to fuck off. It would be manslaughter at most.

>2) The attacker threatens to kill you and then retrieves a weapon.

Well that's mostly on camera. We don't see the actual retrieval of the bat but we know he had to have gone to get it at some point from him throwing it.

>fat, ugly, degenerate, unskilled and stupid morons, who have nothing better to do than rile up and keep an argument going with a guy over a mattress

if these subhumans didn't have their little guns, they would've ran away like little girls that they really are

Lmao what?

Underrated

they stood their ground on an issue for which they were the correct party. SET THEM FREE

He could have had a second bat or a gun or a gun that fires bats. They didn't and couldn't know. Sorry, fren. They did the right thing.

Attached: 1537726751050m.jpg (325x1024, 48K)

>can't even brexit
>talks down on americans for 3823274023th time
neck yourself, cockburn

2 shots occur before the bat is thrown. in which he is hit.
You could argue the deceased threw the bat in self defense after being fired upon. In this moment he is currently unarmed and wounded, then they chose to fire upon him again.

>the fact that they executed a wounded, unarmed man
You’re definitely kikish enough for law

I'm pretty sure everyone around knew the retard.

Attached: 44040607_290600258439575_2198015634749521920_o.jpg (1922x1262, 181K)

That doens't change the fact you are worshipping white niggers.

Attached: file.png (780x438, 600K)

That’s the lefts unironic goal
A horrible proletariat hellhole full of slave workers for the elite to rule over
supports this

>Where's your Brexit?
You haven't been able to have a valid opinion of America since 1776, and now you and your kin run away like girls from muslims. Surely you understand why we fight so hard to protect the rights of gun owners in our state.

Attached: trump_for_texas.jpg (1024x683, 66K)

>australian having opinions about american law
alright bud

>shooting someone in self defense make syou a nigger

I see you've already binned that logic. God save the Queen!

t. Henry rollins