Immigrants

If most or all migrants from the Middle East looked like this would your stance on borders change?

Attached: Todays_Programme_Landscape-lebanese_police_shorts_twitter.jpg (1280x772, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsDlIlgcRfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP is incel,needs to get laid
also Nope
also Sage

no you fucking permavirgin

no, good looking female sand-niggers still make sand-nigger kids

>most or all
which one is it?

White women would advocate to close the borders asap

No, but your women's would

they wouldn't fuck you, you know
you'll always be a disgusting kafir

no, we are overpopulated right now, we are taxing our own resources just to fall behind, not even to tread water, no more immigrants, none, zero, STOP IT

OP is a pussy thirsty beta orbiter that probably sends half his paycheck to Alt Light e-THOTs.

Oh the naivety. Muslim girls in the west are turbowhores, especially in schools.
t. went to a school with a decent amount of em and my current job has me interacting with muslims often

cope

No . Interbreeding is an abomination. This coming from a non-white.

Attached: Meme Creator_1551884245636.jpg (512x726, 158K)

I can help no 1 with green card, number 4, damn, stop fucking your sisters over there.

Hey dimwit, I'm not saying this to fuck with you, I'm saying it to make you aware of female nature. I see the exact same shit from women from all over the world, even from supposedly conservative eastern european women with good families. As soon as they step outta that boat, they can't keep their legs closed, if not the first generation, then the second will be just as bad as local women for the most part

Attached: C O P E.jpg (235x314, 16K)

yes. Because to me they still look like goblinas

كَصتة صارت ٩/١١

Attached: 56405460_1855158521255164_5870582001362272256_n.jpg (720x593, 31K)

Getting laid is the last thing that incels need. What they really need is to accept their fate
>t. 30 years old wizzard.

Where's the oil Ahmed

Attached: 94aaf35a72084e1e47db5c2faf34c88e.jpg (350x345, 22K)

Cool number runes Hajj bro but North Africa and the west does not look like it's going to very religious soon.

See France:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsDlIlgcRfA

>If most or all migrants from the Middle East looked like this would your stance on borders change?

Pussy is always welcome.

Sausage wielding religious nutters, not so much.