Why are white Americans so ashamed of their British ancestry?

Why is it that hardly any white Americans identify as English or as British when most of their DNA (as proven by genetic studies) originates from Britain? Majority of white Americans identify as German despite it being worth a far smaller amount of the white gene pool? Why are Americans so ashamed to be ethnically British?

Attached: 32F1DE24-3060-4865-91E1-4F64F57F0568.jpg (1024x636, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bismarck_(North_Dakota)
technologyreview.com/s/612880/more-than-26-million-people-have-taken-an-at-home-ancestry-test/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=gPlpphT7n9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they fought a war to detach themselves from British civilization

>brits
>white
pick one.

Because anglo americans are the faggiest of faggy white people. Their entire culture is posting instagram shots of exotic foods and placating their nagging whore wives with expensive vacations.

Feels good to be a slav.

>tfw German ancestry surrounded by a bunch of Swedes

Attached: 649B6AE2-3FCB-4822-9F64-8B21D868CBA6.jpg (965x597, 73K)

Slavs aren’t even human, never mind white.
Compare the dna map with this self identification map.

Attached: C2F3C239-372A-416F-83A1-7271D454DA48.png (800x593, 368K)

>Meme flag

Why are you so ashamed of your current geographic location?

>implying Louisiana isn't a bunch of fucking frogs

Sorry I was just busy blacked posting before. Meme flag off

German is by far greater Nationality the the Limeys in America. The UK doesn't understand anything about Their own history or ours

England Colonies were bought from the Dutch.

>British civilization
This isn’t sid meier’s civilization. Stop throwing around the word “civilization” like that.

Can trace my Bong roots back to the 15th century. The old estate still stands in Surrey.

Quite proud, uh, chap.

>slavs aren't even human
>he said in his faggy brit voice, the sound of "even" rolling eloquently off his tongue in a delicate feminine manner
>he turned his thoughts to the evening. Would he try the chic new kebab show downtown or the new thai place near the square. He'd better ask Emma first

my grandpa in michigan came from a 100% polish family. the polish elite in michigan unite

The founders of America spoke about it in those terms; they even changed the grammar and spelling of the English language to make the point.

I truly believe by not associating ourselves as descendants of Brits it led to this immigration disaster. Germans were some of the worst immigrants

I'm proud of my Norman roots.

I truly believe by associating ourselves as descendants of Brits it led to this immigration disaster. Germans were some of the best immigrants

Why does that map look so different than the census one? According to this, the largest European ancestry in the us is German, no British.

Attached: 2000px-Census-2000-Data-Top-US-Ancestries-by-County.svg.png (2000x1483, 1.2M)

This is actually it. We had one chance to change our culture for the better before WW1 by identifying as a culturally german nation. But we fucked it up

Cringe
Based

That is self identified ethnicity. Meanwhile the original pic was actually check the genome of white state residents. Clearly there’s a dissonance between what mutts say they are and what they actually are.

You can only larp as a German if you're from there

Attached: german_roots.jpg (700x741, 382K)

Have you seen the UK these days?

Attached: 1511211367362.png (1082x800, 158K)

>that pic
Greater Wisconsin Reich when? I vote that we start with the reconquista of upper Michigan aka Northern Wisconsin

>demands burgers identify as british
>calls them "mutts"

Way to shoot yourself in the foot there, retard.

>white people don't come from north western Europe
goblino education

I would have expected Pennsylvania to be deep red.

Because we're the ancestral British and you're the disgusting slag scum we crossed 3000 miles of ocean and fought multiple wars to be rid of

This user has a point.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-08-18 um 21.48.31.png (641x550, 312K)

>Census Survey..... I think I'm German...

100% scientific buddy! ;D

Attached: Soon.jpg (510x742, 309K)

Britmongrels are real!

Cause the british empire killed over 150 million (only innocent counts) worldwide and that most people know The british inperialists (Wasps) control everything and use their media to blame it on the jews because why not...Most people are dumb n love to rally together in hate.. Aslong as it keeps the owners in the shadows, they dont care who you hate! Worst thing is the british people get fucked and lied to the worst! So why not say theyre american, canadian n whatnot! Fuck it

fuck u m*chigan shit we will drive u out

Hiberian master race

this pretty much

This is why we're ashamed.

Seething Britbong
43 Million Germans emigrated to the USA

Maybe who knows atleast they have some rad town names

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bismarck_(North_Dakota)

Attached: German.jpg (645x912, 82K)

Get out of my country you paki bastard

U got a problem, british scumbag? Maybe you should fix your teeth first before labeling anybody as humanor not
I guess that explains why ‘murricans are so bloodthirsty and such warmongers, its literally in their blood

There are a number of reasons for this

1. People that are descendants of the original British settlers have been in America for so long that they don't feel a connection to Britain anymore since none of their recent family is from there.
2. The founding of our country was a war against the British for independence which severed a connection to our roots.
3. Since most of the original Americans we're of British descent it was the default ethnic group. Now that we're seen as a nation of immigrants people want to identify with their cool immigrant side rather than their old stock British side (if they have one) which is seen as boring.
4. Americans will base their ancestry on their most recent immigrant background even if most of their family was British before then.

I'm not saying there aren't large numbers of Germans in the Midwest or Irish in the Northeast, but it's clear that our British population an undercount in the census.

Attached: 1542342124470.png (316x228, 15K)

Fuck off Krauts. You never assimilated it integrated into the American way of life for centuries. You’re no better than the spics who cross the border

>43 Million Germans emigrated to the USA

Imagine believing this!

Attached: get6.gif (334x276, 3.18M)

im "irish" and legitimately embarrassed by it

Attached: itsover.jpg (540x545, 59K)

Purely because it isn't exotic enough. When they think about ethnic groups, they think of a different language. When they think of the english language and our customs, they think 'american' rather than 'english' or 'british'. English heritage in this country is downplayed by a huge margin

Remember when i said most people are dumb?? Are you a pedo muslim trying to act english mate??

The Anglo Americans for the most part died off in the Civil War and post-CW eras, except for the American Northeast/west the majority of white Americans are of Germanic origin.

If it makes you feel better Irish basically are British, just dont try telling them that!

Attached: We're the same.png (760x411, 39K)

Texas isn't majority German, Czech, or Spaniard
This map is lies.

Attached: samba.gif (200x150, 3.65M)

It's all or none, Kamerade. Reichzeit now.

Attached: Amerika.png (1000x666, 11K)

The map is the majority ethnic group based on the genome of white people from those states

I'm 100 percent certain the irish have the retard gene and I inherited it.

Attached: 1553323413568.png (363x296, 136K)

Can you imagine that they even spoke their Language and maintained their Culture?? it's how people like in the Pic came around it dissapeared after WW2 though because the Bongs in charge were in pursuit of them and punishing them if they spoke German in the streets.

Attached: German Americans.jpg (800x441, 137K)

No ashamed of where we came from, but ashamed of what has become of our progenitor.

Attached: B50FA940-D9A6-4308-8FD1-BFF51C5E0C76.jpg (545x704, 152K)

You type like an esl moron, hence why you were called a paki

This map is definitely wrong. NJ is majority Italian, Midwest is German and the South is mostly Irish

Reading comprehension retard, he's obviously an American in kraut land.

It's the "default" ethnic background of the founders, so it would be kind of redundant. Plus the muh tyranny thing.

Some of them do like to LARP as their 2% Native American or whatever, though.

Attached: 1529867661391.jpg (225x225, 10K)

NEIN
BALKANIZATION OR BUST
GREAT LAKES REGION WILL BE WHERE THE WHITE MAN MAKES HIS STAND

Why does it matter? They're all still Americans which is most important

Lol

No, what happened to Ireland is anyone with talent has left or leaves because there's little to no opportunity there. Its just a hilly grassy island with little to no natural resources or reason to build up industry.

>Balkanization
You bet.

Attached: BalkanizedAmerica.png (3450x2138, 534K)

>check the genome of white state residents
>dissonance
>The map is the majority ethnic group based on the genome of white people from those states
and you believe that every state DNA tested 51%+ of their population?

Irish or even the people who lived in ireland invaded Britain first... So its prob the other way around... But dont tell brits that.. They like to believe theyre better!

How much percent British? Slightly over 50?

I'm German Swedish Norwegian Hungarian, Chinese, French Huguenot, and Scottish (in order of magnitude). I don't look British either, but there are lot's of people who do so that could be true.

No it’s a sample retard. That’s how all studies are done

All you got is how i type?? Fair enough i guess haha

Look at the state of the UK now and tell me again you're surprised Americans are ashamed of their heritage.

I'm Bavaryan.

now, americans are mexicans.

Attached: the wall will work out.jpg (918x571, 118K)

When your existence is based on a rebellion against Britain because of some tea-slouching faggotry, you'd hardly consider yourself british

Why are Mormons proud to be English then?

Many reasons
>history
while the Brits are in theory allies today we spent the first half of our nation's history under their shadow and fighting them both covertly and overtly. Anyone who is seriously looking into their lineage is going to care about that sort of thing, most Americans don't consider the founding fathers or the pilgrims British, you'll never see British flags associated with early settlers in art or film.
>the Irish
tons of Americans have Irish heritage and the Irish in general have a pretty large cultural footprint here and are pretty popular in general. There's a reason the Kennedy family was able to support the IRA for so many years without political repercussions.
>The British come across negatively to Americans
I'm in a field where I meet a lot of foreigners, the British are, to the American eye, generally standoffish, whiny, and incompetent. This is a nation that arrests people over facebook posts but runs from real conflict. The government is representative of the people that live there, it's like an entire nation that never developed social skills or communication beyond junior high levels.

>retard
That's Exactly what you are, you limey moron
technologyreview.com/s/612880/more-than-26-million-people-have-taken-an-at-home-ancestry-test/
>To compile a 2019 figure, we used data reported by Ancestry on November 29, 2018, when it claimed that a record Thanksgiving sales period had raised the total number of test kits sold to 14 million.
>14 million
>faggot OP: Hey guise, check this out, 51% of up to 14 million who voluntarily sent their DNA to ancestry had british DNA!!
yeah, retarded thread, keep sucking cocks, OP

because the avg american has an iq of 80 and most anglos are engaged in this thing we do when white flight is no longer an option

we go to work, go home, shop online and have food delivered and repeat.

>of legal immigrants
That's a immigration map, not a ethnicity map.

Attached: 1551029378281.jpg (547x645, 80K)

they are proud to be americans, they dont use your stupid accent.

americans from boston are mostly irish and british and they sepak like bongs.

why dont we get european immigrants anymore ugh its so infuriating

you are getting it sweetheart, we are spanish and european.

Attached: US should thank us.png (1246x918, 1017K)

>legal
>all that Mexico

Attached: 1510772918358.jpg (500x375, 101K)

>Americans from Boston sound like Bongs
The Boston accent is it's own realm my dude. Sounds like nothing i've ever heard before, especially not Queen's English.

Attached: 1537436349057.jpg (851x630, 86K)

Most Americans are German. The US might as well be a German colony. The WASPs did nothing except sit on already owned wealth. Germans built this country.

Reminder that American English is more closely akin to old English than current British English.

average mexican is like 40% iberian it dont count when the majority is 60% indigenious from oxacaca

After watching all 3 seasons of Fargo I'm not surprised Minnesota is in the weird minority.

>40%

Mexicans of European descent or European Mexicans, are Mexican citizens or, people who identify with the Mexican cultural or national identity that are of complete or predominant European descent.[8] While the Mexican government does conduct ethnic censuses in which a Mexican has the option of identifying as “White”[9] the results obtained from these censuses are not published. What Mexico's government publishes instead is the percentage of “light-skinned Mexicans” there are in the country, with it being 47%[4] in 2010 and 49% in 2017.[10] Due to its less directly racial undertones, the term “Light-skinned Mexican” has been favored by the government and media outlets over “White Mexican” as the go-to choice to refer to the segment of Mexico's population who possess European physical traits[11] when discussing different ethno-racial dynamics in Mexico's society. Nonetheless, sometimes “White Mexican” is used.[12][13][14]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

I mean, have you SEEN britbongs? No one wants to claim THAT

y tho? north michigan is basically the ethnostate unless you live in maine

white Americans are not even bong. a few established in New England long time ago.

The largest ancestries of American whites are: German Americans (17%), Irish Americans (12%), English Americans (9%), Italian Americans (6%), French Americans (4%), Polish Americans (3%), Scottish Americans (3%), Scotch-Irish Americans (2%), Dutch Americans (2%), Norwegian Americans (2%) and Swedish Americans (1%).[

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans

The fuck are you on about, retard?
youtube.com/watch?v=gPlpphT7n9s

Attached: 1531344239627.jpg (478x478, 17K)

then where are all these white mexicans because all i see is indigenous

I have ancestors from the mayflower, but their descendants stopped being Brits in 1775.

running mexico

Well you wouldn’t see them, would you? Because they’d just look white.

That’s self identification. The genetic study indicate most Americans are very Bong

>Dubois county, Indiana
>red

God bless Jasper, and god bless Pfaffenweiler.

white mexicans are the establishment of our society, they are wealthy, educated and rule mexico. they are all the politicians, lawyers, engineers, architects, doctors,etc.

Attached: americans are normal.jpg (600x450, 43K)

all the good brits became american or died in ww2

When asked, I identify as Welsh American.