Wrong Uber = Death

>White woman calls an Uber
>Gets into the wrong car, random nigger is driving
>End up murdered
Is this the white privilege I keep hearing about?

Attached: America.png (790x718, 753K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/31/samantha-josephson-ride-share-mistake-led-death-co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based and nigpilled

such a shame
a young woman cut down in her prime, and an aspiring astrophysicist and rap producer wasting away on death row

I never relax around blacks. Back in the 40s this nigger would have been beaten and hanged.

link?

obviously not cuz thats one quick thinking negro to go from simple misunderstanding to muder

#MyWhitePrivledge

C'mon, just check car or license plates before you hop in, or at least open door and ask for guy name.
At least that's how taxify/bolt is working here

Uber drivers have an uber light in the car and the phone app indicates and pairs once they arrive and you get in the car. None of this happened yet she 'got in the wrong car'. And what exactly happened then? He stabbed her immediately? She didn't realize there was no pairing? didn't jump out? Got in the front seat? Yet they didn't say where and how she died? Yeah bullshit. Something far more than this went down

it was 2am outside of a bar so she probably was wasted

I can play out the scenario.
>An attractive, possibly drunk; young girl goes up to a car thinking it's her Uber.
>Black guy is not her Uber but says yes when she asks, and she jumps in.
>Black guy starts to drive her home and makes moves on her
>She rejects him
>He gets angry, flips out and rapes her, then murders her.

Allowing a woman to run her own life is like allowing a 3 year old to run their own life.

That pretty much describes the west's involvement with blacks in the world.

Sounds 100%

Negros act on emotions and never think through. You be surprised how incredibly stupid they are.

She got in because SHE WANTED BBC.

80% of all white girls want BBC, they want their own little Pet Thugs, the YouTube "Trending" page has them brainwashed with the Kardashians and Tyga and now every little white girl wants to date an ex-con from the jungle

Attached: Missing University of South Carolina student found dead wfsb.com (1).png (650x374, 347K)

Found the Jew.

I don't understand how they can just murder someone like that which they just met

busty and hot but not white
why are all these girls looking the same now? tranny jaw makeup and fake kim kardargian hair looks
craziness

POST A LINK FAGGOT
>POST A LINK FAGGOT
POST A LINK FAGGOT
>POST A LINK FAGGOT

If she was racist she be alive!

UBER SHOULD DISAPPEAR. THAT POOR MAN WAS KILLED BY THAT PSYCHO LADY. LOOK AT HER FACE.

LOL.

I thought he was an engineer?

Now someone find her twitter and get a tweet from her shit talking about white people

Applying ones own sense of understanding to the nigger will make it hard to understand their actions, they live in the moment and don't really think about the next, they have a vague idea that tommorrow will come but aside from that they live in the moment.

Looks, well, (((Josephson)))

Lol. He was just about to get his life back on track...wait...that's when they get shot by cops, my bad.

White?
looks like a pajeet, or Hispanic. some help here burgers!

>be black
>decide to go for a drive for whatever reason
>attempt to rape and then murder a woman on a whim

The craziest shit I do on a whim when driving is getting McDonalds coffee

>be Gamecock
>murdered by blackcock
JUST

Attached: 1548574546937.png (446x422, 161K)

Child door locks in the back. Like a cop car.

If you're so impaired that literally 10 safety measures don't occur to you, and you do as was indicated... shit happens
Kind of hard for him to drive her home when he's not an uber driver and has no clue where her home is... Uber drivers have a phone prominently displayed with the map app and you literally have to do a pairing confirmation before they drive off.

When this story came out they simply said she got in a car and was later found dead. No other details... how she died or what condition she's in. I'm calling bullshit on this whole story in terms of there being far more going on.

She's sober enough to arrange an uber but somehow lost brain function when some random dude pulls up? She knew this nigger.. was probably a drug dealer she was meeting up with and they're obscuring that to protect the 'family' in the public eye.

why niggers keep thier head so high I can see inside thier heads trough thier ugly shrek-like noses??? Why? Is this the 'Im tough' pose? Woman rapists have it really bad in prison. He will push his ass instead of his nose really high soon enough.

Or they are so fucking ugly the best they can do is lifing thier ape heads really high to have something that resembles to human features??? Murricans explain me this nigga pose.

Two sides to every story. Black people don't just randomly engage in violence for fun, what did she do to escalate things? We don't know yet and would do well to reserve judgement until the facts are out.

>>An attractive, possibly drunk; young girl goes up to a car thinking it's her Uber.
>attractive

That's what SC girls look like. They are part native shitskin. Literally 30% of the female population here has that same oakie face.

>what did she do to escalate things?
probably said ‘no’!

>she relaxed

Attached: 1537910173899.png (470x584, 494K)

HE didnt do nuffin!! He a good boy

>muh diq
>"No."
>chimpout

>Black people don't just randomly engage in violence for fun

She's originally from New Jersey. Pretty multi-cultural especially the parts near New York City. Could be part Italian too.

she saw that Big Black Chevrolet coming down the street, she could care less if that was her Uber or not, she couldn't hop in the BBC fast enough

Attached: imageproxy.png (599x511, 342K)

How can girls resist

It's too bad that I can't upload all several hundred of these instances of black people engaging in violence for fun

Attached: 1473209068831.jpg (792x653, 171K)

80% of all white women have made their intentions crystal clear, they want NOTHING to do with white men, they want BBC exclusively, they want to try and rehabilitate a black thug, if the Kardashian girls all get to have their own little Pet Thug, then little Jessica in Kansas and little Sarah in Vermont also wants her own little Pet Thug

Attached: CBO9JGaWcAA2OGT.jpg (749x749, 187K)

>probably got raped
based

Link to the article you fucking nigger :
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/31/samantha-josephson-ride-share-mistake-led-death-co/

> had turned on the child locks in his backseat so the doors could only be opened from the outside, police in South Carolina say.

Body was found 65 miles from where she was picked up.
2 a.m .. not with friends.. drunk. No uber light. She would have known in the first minute that he wasn't her uber driver as you have to pair up.

I always confirm its the uber driver when I'm being picked up. They give you a picture of the driver, vehicle description, and they have to have an uber light present. So, using basic safety standards she could have avoided that. 2 a.m means she was partying. I also go out with friends and i'm a guy and we make sure everyone gets back safe.

When you break all sorts of safety norms, shit happens. Also, I equip female friends with mace. Hilariously it's always the bone head like this chick who says :
> I don't need that.. you're being paranoid.

Truly unfortunate.. it's a shame dumb women have been kiked by jews to feel comfortable around what clearly appears to me as a thug ass nigger.

Better than pure blacks.

>getting in wrong car thinking it was Uber ride
there was no thinking going on

Anons, have you found her Twitter or Facebook yet? USC is a liberal shithole.he may have done us a favor

the average white girl can have her brain completely reprogrammed by the media in as little as 6 hours.... you can spend 20 years of your life trying to raise a white girl from birth and keep her on the right path in life and instill morals and values into her.... but the moment you allow her on Instagram or Twitter or the Trending page of YouTube - they will literally flush 20 years of life lessons down the toilet just to emulate what they see coming out of Hollywood

Attached: fb8e13dcb7007fe36f1522323d891db3.jpg (736x981, 124K)

kys, stupid jew

Attached: CTM_1121_MILLER_640x360.jpg (1200x630, 87K)

She was drunk, retard. Yes, degenerate. Yes, toll paid. But of course niggers use this shit to prowl white women. More has probably happened but never blasted.

He'll be let off.

The defense will claim that he was attacked by the woman and he had no choice but to rape and murder her before hiding the body several towns over. She got into his car, after all - it's a clear case of self defense.

>Uber Lift Mistake!

Whoopsie poopsie, what a silly conundrum this little lady found her self in

Attached: D2C09731-70E2-4631-A0A5-2D80C63F5706.gif (318x180, 3.97M)

That's because females are weak feeble minded idiots... And yes I can relate as I've seen it happen first hand. I got the fuck out of dodge as soon as I saw social media and kikery was more important to them than their individuality and our relationship.

> Drunk
> 2.am
> By yourself
> No other female friends with you
> Going out to clubs and getting drunk by yourself as a female...
> Have mental facilities to call an uber
> Fail about 10 different safety checks when a car pulls up
> Once someone confirms your uber call, it displays their face and car...
> Literally no chance of getting in the wrong care
> dumbass gets in the car w/ rando
> No one around...
Modern white women....
Has no mace or means of defending herself

using uber outside of a large city is sketch af, cant image what its like in the south just nog drivers i suppose.

Attached: 1536373088816.jpg (1440x1797, 768K)

the girl was a jew. JEWS LOVE BBC.

You could show white people a million articles of them being killed and they would still cognitively deny it as being a "rare" case. The demoralization is complete, Yuri would be happy.

Stop posting this. (((Samantha Josephson))) is a filthy kike and got exactly what she deserved. I have zero sympathy for her or her (((tribe))). I hope she suffered horribly and I hope her parents kill themselves over this.

Fuck the Jews.

Attached: fuckthejews.jpg (480x451, 53K)

No he was a doctor retard

He was both, racist

This. Let them have a taste of what they want for us.

Ah', no wonder this is actually reaching the news and they posted the suspect's photo. If it was a white woman, you'd never have heard of it.

UNC students aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

is she actually a jew

every one of my gfs unironically hated niggers. even the ones who pretended not to in public would confide in me their true racist feelings

It is a poorly written Psyop that is is being done by the cab company.

she was jewish, not white. that fact alone makes me think she was actually craving the bbc.

This

nigger killed a jew so it's
win win.
we need to educate the nog on their Jew Masters and invest in popcorn.

Attached: 1534273354641.jpg (540x485, 34K)

This is just an isolated case. You can not blame all black people for what one bad apple does. We should wait till all the facts come out before jumping to conclusions. You guys really are raciest assholes.

thats cool. is this in japan? it seems like such a japanese thing

Fucking I need to shake hands with an otter now.

It’s typical thug posturing to look tough in a mug shot.

kek

Attached: 61E22117-E144-4AC1-A82C-35D4FC430E58.jpg (630x452, 74K)

>He gets angry, flips out and rapes her, then murders her
The coda to most stories involving blacks

>Accidentally hops on wrong car

Niggers are so likely to murder you that even when they have no intention to do so they pull the trigger.

>mistake random black male for your uber ride
>get killed anyway

she violated the NAP

>nigs and their emotions
You’re absolutely right user, when they say shit like “I dindu nuffin I swurr taGAWD offisuh I ain’t neva did nuffin.” It’s because they genuinely believe they did nothing wrong.

>Black people don't just randomly engage in violence

lol, what? It's literally their trademark.

>coonundrum*

>murdered
>that girl gets in a car
>nigger driver only murders

There has been a significant uptick in the full details of a crime coming out when shitskin rape is involved

Why would anyone get into a car with a nigger? Your just asking for trouble. Use some common sense. The Americanize Nergo is nothing more then a wild animal with a driver's license.

I once gave a ride to a black guy when I was in the US.
Never again.

Wtf is was literally a random car and a random black person and he kills her.

Literally Jow Forums is always right

You have better odds fucking a AIDS infected hooker.

This man is clearly mentally ill. So what? You get bad eggs from all races. Why make this about race?

ya... white privilege ...
let me explain,
whitepriv is when you lose your job, and your buddy tells you "hey at least your not black"

Attached: 1525012969092.jpg (424x618, 76K)

good lad.
seems like the British are the only ones with any sensibility around here

Attached: 1537739920493.gif (480x270, 4M)

Nigger planned it out, had child locks on doors. Wouldn't be hard to drive around til he found some drunk girl standing around by herself waiting for Uber, then say "I'm your Uber driver." This is why only retards are happy to jump in some random strangers car rather then just drive drunk

Non-whites don't have the psychological restraints that white people do. A nigger could litterally kill some total stranger he crosses on the streets because he just feels like it. And as a matter of fact, this happens pretty often.

Uber eats

Kekistaning kekidorf

BBC TOO HOT TO HANDLE!

just a mistake,
an oopsy doopsey thats all. No need to get racist.
You're acting like a stupid savage nigger raped, tortured and killed an innocent woman instead of a simple mistake that was no ones fault really...