I don't understand how you honestly believe this. There is no connection between these devices...

I don't understand how you honestly believe this. There is no connection between these devices?! I want to honestly convince people to our side but how do you talk to these people?

Attached: IMG_20190331_141647.jpg (3036x4048, 3.3M)

You don't. You maintain your guns until someone tries to confiscate them and then you operate your guns until no one left is trying to confiscate them. There are plenty of arguments, but if "criminal niggers" isn't accepted, walk away.

show me how the gun malfunctioned

This

What about cars?

Also this

One is a malfunction resulting in loss of life, versus one working as intended resulting in loss of life. Both nowhere near as deadly as the fucking flu. Ban assault viruses now!

>Take away my rights because others use them poorly

Attached: You Are Autistic.png (750x743, 522K)

apparently the guns work just fine though

wtf have you never ridden in a gun to another state lmfao

next you're going to say you've never defend yourself with a plane LOL how the fuck are you so STUPID

Ever notice how these "artists" are so shit at drawing guns? It's almost as if they have never held one and are too stupid to even look at a photo.

Attached: 1553651837123.jpg (550x462, 56K)

False equivalence/invalid comparison. One is working as intended while the other is malfunctioning.
Look at the SPAS 12, which was recalled due to a minor safety issue.

Normie newspaper propaganda is hilarious

Attached: 1553875484768.jpg (400x289, 16K)

guns don't automatically point at the ground and crash into it killing hundreds of people.

Attached: 1527800635749.jpg (1024x1019, 87K)

Unlike the plane, the gun is working as intended in every incident.

>Ever notice how these "artists" are so shit at drawing guns? It's almost as if they have never held one and are too stupid to even look at a photo.

This. Wtf is that supposed to be on the bottom of the handguard?

>thing that doesnt do its job
>thing that does its job

Why are you so afraid someone is going to shoot you? Are you not a good person?

I dont worry about people shooting me because im a good person. And i also have a gun to defend myself against the unreasonable.

You can use what just happen with trump as a argument for keeping your guns. If millions of idiots were just convinced of a lie so dangerous to our republic, what are they going to be convinced of next? Never miss an oppurtinity to throw it in their face how utterly dumb as fuck they are.

So deep Op
* honk *

Attached: BE40A63E-7FF8-4D7E-9A5C-8DCE68654933.jpg (1024x1012, 89K)

I can understand how you are to think a object can control peoples minds. Your logic is so twisted and insane.