Leftist Twitter is at war with Michael Tracey

Michael Tracey has completely lost it and is obsessed with "exposing" leftist journalists/commentators for believing Russiagate. His follows and other leftists are turning on him.

Absolutely hilarious shit

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-112313~2.png (720x823, 270K)

Michael Tracey hasn't lost it. Sam Seder is a kike.

Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-113134~2.png (720x991, 209K)

Chill out, Goy, the media has nothing to apologize for. Fair and balanced even when sold based on a bias-nothing to see here.

Attached: IMG_1296.jpg (1024x419, 110K)

Attached: file.png (1400x1736, 1.24M)

Attached: file.png (1368x1408, 1.14M)

Attached: file.png (1374x1456, 1M)

Attached: file.png (1402x1682, 911K)

>Michael Tracey
literally who

Michael Tracey is behaving like a prima donna

yes yes, you were right but so were thousands of shitposters at Jow Forums, move the fuck on

His avatar leads me to believe he is a fag and a nobody.

Michael Tracey is speaking truth that YOU KIKES CANT HANDLE.

Ben Shapiro should debate Tracey

Attached: Shapiro-BTFO.jpg (2267x2162, 927K)

who actually is michael tracy? i saw him on twitter here and there. what is his story.

I don’t see you talking about it in the leftist sphere. The fact that he’s cornering them while being leftist is the big deal.

b

Wow, baby Ben is a legit level 6,000,000 turbo kike.

Wow that pisses me off

He has been consistently calling out the Russian narrative as bullshit since 2016 when Democrats made it up to cover for their failures.

A journalist/commentator in the same boat as Tim Pool.

A liberal who fucking hates how insane the left is now, so they're rubbing the Left's nose in it.

Fuck off, faggot. They‘ve been pushing this shit for 2 fucking years and now that they‘ve been proven completely and utterly wrong, we should just "move on"?

No, each and every one of these propagandists deserve to have their journalistic careers destroyed.

so? you have never committed an oopsie, cunt?

nobody is perfect, funny how we're more forgiving with trump

obvious bait, nice memeflag faggot

Wait, did Seder actually organize political events? I remember when he said people who attend libertarian events should be shut out of polite society.

i fly the meme flag to not fly the leaf flag

All according to plan.

Attached: tumblr_mo1fyrmjQz1qzy531o1_500.jpg (500x700, 124K)

Tracey is absolutely /ourguy/ on this subject

lmao everytime i drift away from believing their is a conspiracy against white people in general something like this brings me unapologetically back

He worked for Vice I think but definitely was a reporter with the Young Turks. Had a huge falling out with Cenk about the deranged nature of the coverage on Hillary, especially with regards the leaks. The whole Russia story really pissed him off and he's been in the weird forced red pill journey ever since.

I still don't understand what kekistan was, or if it's even a thing. I know if was connected to Sargon but that's it. Like what do they even believe in? Freedom of speech and shit?

WOW EGALITARIANISM SO FUCKING RAD BRO TAKE A DANK PEPE

The last honest lefty journo. I respect him.

its connected to the beta uprising/pepe with an ak47 meme

>"exposing"
they need to be exposed. Russian collusion was obviously not true from the beginning and the investigations were obvious illegal fishing expeditions.

imagine if they had the wherewithal to just shut up every other month.

Tracey's one of the few decent journos out there.

The destruction is beautiful