Only in America

Only in America...

Attached: FB_IMG_1552213455662.jpg (640x640, 86K)

Republucans are above the law

Clinton was impeached for perjury not a blowjob

>But one did it while being president... in the oval office.
This is some really low quality user...

cope more

Attached: cliff_richards.jpg (431x300, 30K)

bill committed perjury. lied under oath. open and shut. it's not up for debate.
dishonest troll post.

you spelled clintons wrong

Why is "without asking" in quotes, like they're quoting something?

Which one committed perjury again?

>facebook propaganda
Perjury is illegal, blow jobs aren't.

Is "blowjob" slang for perjury now?

Didnt he shove a cigar up her pussy and smoke it afterwards, then jizz on her dress and threaten to murder her family is she talked?

can we just end this clownworld

Attached: 1553795343593.jpg (680x680, 53K)

>If you're famous, they LET YOU do it
Why did they put "without asking" in quotes as if he said it? Rape allegations were in full swing against Bill while he was Arkansas governor

Attached: smum5wn8mtrz.jpg (960x600, 124K)

and still everyone wants to come here.

I’m sure it was a blowjob and not the act of lying under oath

And by everyone you mean dirty spics

Shhhh! You're shattering their delusion!

Attached: Sage.jpg (615x615, 94K)

Wait Bills gay? I never knew he sucked dicks

Clinton was impeached for lying to the American public, and to officials under oath.

Trump's pussy comment was to a singular person in private and was in no way a reference to rape as this picture is implying.

How's that No Collusion feeling, scumbag?

Attached: 1539311682823.png (1080x1035, 1.09M)

>bill lied about blow job
>trump said grab them by the pussy figuratively

Attached: B0448687-37C6-476E-BB2C-6CE4F5360706.png (200x200, 101K)

THEN WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE, FAGGOT

ACCESS TO WHITE PEOPLE AND THEIR INVENTIONS IS NOT A HUMAN RIGHT

Attached: chemo3.jpg (768x1024, 339K)

Funny thing is I haven’t heard about anyone filing a lawsuit for being pussy-grabbed by Trump. For people claiming to be mostly consist of educated and academics, they seem to struggle to grasp the concept of what constitutes a crime.

I

DID NOT

HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS

WITH THAT

WOMAN

Only in America the Great you can brag and speak your mind without legal problems, and that's something every other country can only dream of.

Zero democrats voted against Clinton on either charge but at least several republicans would definitely vote against Trump tomorrow, Flake, Ryan, undead McCain. The GOP instantly throws its own to the wolves after allegations whereas the dems generally stand united even in the case of pedo director Polanski who had to flee to france

seems like only one party actually sticks to its boomer morality, and it's not the democrats, and it doesn't seem to be working very well for them

>only in America could you be ignorant enough of history to believe this and still be allowed to vote
ftfy

Attached: 1550514111489m.jpg (625x1024, 115K)

He never once said he grabs women by the pussy. He says when you're rich and powerful you CAN do it and get away with it. referring to people such as Harvey Weinstein, with unlimited wealth and "power"
He said he kisses women, big fucking deal. Going to Exhume Richard Dawson's remains and punish him too?

no, it's a shithole here too, bud. sorry to have to break it to you.
instead of paying a $1000 fine or doing a month in jail, we are completely depersoned, fired from our jobs, bank accounts closed, no access to social media, and subject to harassment by media and commies. And if we defend ourselves, we get sent to prison forever.

try harder faggot

Attached: all out bait.jpg (625x626, 59K)

Ten years prior to becoming president. Progs are so stupid.

Actions > words

>progs
you mean jews, user. jews and their lemmings.

Occupy Democrats is a right-wing shitposting page, right? I've seen some outrageous, downright false shit coming from then and can only assume it's parody taken seriously.

>they let you

Is he okay

Clinton lied under oath. They also had Whitewater scandal still hounding them (wherein the FBI kindly let Hillary shred documents in the White House, all while the FBI investigators held their dicks in their hands) a number of suspicious deaths amongst Clinton business partners and they also sacrificed an entire compound of kids to Moloch when they let Janet Reno burn 'em all alive. Basically they were involved in a lot of dubious shit.
oh and the liberals hated him for not invading some African shithole because huttis were genociding tuttis or something like that. lol nobody gave a shit then and still don't nao.

Also
>you "could"

>one is an actual sexual act
>one is a comment that may or may not be true
I grabbed you by the pussy
impeach me

This, it's not even the part that they're quoting

Spics work tho
South Americans, Africans, muslims, mainly the entirety of Europe, they just want the free ride.
At least asians work hard

/thread

also:

>they let you do it

He also spelled Republicans wrong

This. Would also love to know how much shit Slick Willie would have had thrown at him if it'd been as easy to record people back in his day.

Attached: 1474046703537.png (815x851, 987K)