YouTube Censors STRIKE AGAIN!!!

>Pewdiepie releases new video
>Instantly a hit
>500k views
>800k likes
Wait a second.... 500k views but 800k likes? How does it have more likes than views? Whats going on here....

youtube.com/watch?v=PHgc8Q6qTjc

Attached: somethingfucky.png (437x84, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RY_2gElt3SA
youtu.be/spNNXIDKngM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really liked his 'Hilary' genocide bar, genius.

oy vey nothing to see here

>newfags don't remember 301 views

people not watching the entire video

/thread

Ya it’s stuck at that number of views while likes have gone up an additional 50k lol

If only you knew how hard it is for central systems to count rapidly rising numbers consistently.

it isnt, learn to code

>we made this massive system that is good at keeping track of likes instantly across the world!
>but views is way too hard, its impossible!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1547405112174.jpg (539x447, 29K)

how perceptive

Ya I couldn’t imagine having the central systems job and having to tally it up. The dude pry fell asleep.

They freeze views to check for fake views.
Op is a faggot

Here you go brainlets.

>Wait a second.... 500k views but 800k likes? How does it have more likes than views? Whats going on here....

That's always happened on youtube when people like very quickly. For whatever reason it takes much longer for the viewcount to update.

T GAY BTFO

>can count likes
>can't count views
Your argument doesn't matter because YouTube BTFO themselves.

look at this damage control

I think we like the idea better that utube is conspiring against alt-right figures

You have to be 18 to post here faggot

No one gives a shit about the literal sweede cuck

Facts are damage control. Yup im on Jow Forums.

I thought your comment was satire. Pretty sure it’s more of a problem with updating the count and not the counting itself

Get the fuck off Jow Forums you fucking retard

>Wait a second.... 500k views but 800k likes? How does it have more likes than views? Whats going on here....
You need to watch a certain % of the video for your like to register. People are liking it then closing it

>FACTS don’t care about your FEELINGS

Well put also checked

Attached: F289578F-1511-4F9C-AEDE-DF81D7E2E659.jpg (774x1024, 58K)

>demonetize center-right videos
>ban Alex Jones and other "alt right" youtubers
>comments now affect video monetization status
>algorithm purposely hides videos with "wrong think"
>trending is curated and only puts up lefty propaganda
>allows governments to censor whatever they want
Its not a conspiracy, they literally have admitted it. Idiots need to stop sucking the cum out of Googles ass.

Attached: tucker-carlson-1024x534.jpg (1024x534, 40K)

The real reason: fake views are a bigger problem for YouTube's algorithm than fake likes, so the view count has a longer delay than the like count to update, so they have time to react a huge amount of bots suddenly viewing a video.

>people are liking it then closing it

Probably those pajeet scumbags

ABSOLUTE MADLAD

Attached: 1529086126612.png (705x466, 222K)

Based. Pol can't handle logic again.

Attached: 1553916147291.jpg (700x700, 99K)

even a brainlet could deduce that the video is served from dozens of different content servers across the world

inb4 pruned

That’s harsh. Imagine if someone called you an ameriburger

Yeah at almost a million likes now.

Attached: 3290328049832.png (902x182, 20K)

Updated numbers could just be lagging which happens on popular videos, or it could be getting throttled.

Attached: 438908329483.png (615x598, 270K)

It must suck to be pewdiepie
>his people are getting replaced in their own country
>His only claim to fame, his title of the biggest subscribed channel is being taken over by the very people that are replacing his people.
>he has to runaway to japan because he has no future in his own country
He is acting like a cornered animal showing his teeth to scare away the predator.

/thread

This board is all 12-15 year olds, isn’t it

what did that line mean...

that was a really good song... surprising. kinda got some feels, like he was saying goodbye.

The other pewdiepew thread got deleted, the janny is a pajeet

Such desperate bait. He's a multi-millionaire who earns more views on a single video than any mainstream media outlet on earth. He knows his actions are invigorating millions of youth every single day. I'm sure any poo would trade places with him in a second.

Attached: 1551827225710.jpg (701x1024, 231K)

Honestly I used to love to push this kind of shit.

But we already know that it's because the view count is delayed. It doesn't update as fast as the like count. The view count will spike up incrementally.

Relax newfag

>cockroach thinks they can replace lions
You'll be taken care of, don't worry. It was pretty easy the first time too.

Attached: 1541917104681.jpg (500x683, 135K)

Actually it's pretty hard to believe a sendoff like this isn't atleast on trending

Attached: 0938240983084.png (315x295, 121K)

>a big company established in a country with over a billion citizens has a youtube channel with more subscribers than a single creator
Without considering that most of the subs are bots: color me surprised, Pajeet.
It always amazes me how patriotic indians are, even though you live in a literal shithole with designated pooping streets. At least brazillians show some self awareness.

based pewds
about to cause a genocide so you can call me...

>bad goy with reach to millions of next generation whiteys
>calls out Pajeetoid syndicates,
>Pajeetoid mafia,
>Pajeetoid intellectual property theft,
>Pajeetoid YouTube collusion,
>Pajeetoids threatening YouTubers critizising Pajeetoid syndicates with legal action, >Pajeetoid caste system hypocrisy
>Pajeetoids being a shithole
>Youtube shutting him down as usual
>oy vey muh thats just the same as thotwithtits21 eceleb faggotry!!!!! shut it down fellow goys

Ay, congratulations to your corporation
Guess to beat one Swedish boy you need a billion Asians
Yeah you did it very nice, and all it took Was a massive corporate entity with every song in Bollywood
Now you're at number one Hope you did nothing wrong Like starting your business by selling pirated songs
Oops! Didn't think we'd see? It's right there on Wikipedia
Get used to your past being held against you by the media
I'm sure right now there's nothing that you're doing that's illegal,
yeah I'm certain that you haven't had collusions with the mafia
For legal reasons, that's a joke
For legal reasons, that's a joke
For serious Indian mafia, please don't kill me that's a joke
India, I'm sorry about the memes, you're the best I love my Indian bros,
from Bombay to Bangladesh
I'll take on all the world for you, I'm a heavy hitter
'Bout to cause a genocide so you can call me Hi-

They unironically think having a faceless, centralized corporation monopolizing their entertainment industry is something to be proud of.

(((they))) will pull some of those likes and alter the score like was done for Capt. Marvel

they are deleting/hiding views

Trending is curated by Youtube, aka Social Justice Fuckwits. So no, it will not be on trending (until enough people complain. then maybe).

Yeah, are we at a point yet where nomies recognize this? Like Capt. Marvel or Ariana Grande gets astroturfed to #1 trending and this isn't even ranked?

Very passive aggressive.

>Bachelors in C.S.
It can be done IN REAL TIME.
>computers can't count, what are you an incel?
~You

explain why likes is easier to count than views?

He is dogging on the t series corp hard in this

"I got a letter in the post
hmm what is this?
T-series saying cease and desist
had a problem with me telling them to hold their defacation
but let me educate you silly, thats not defamation!
T series can eat a dick! still not defamation
suck my fucking swedish meatballs! still not defamation
did you know that indians have poopoo in their brains?
thats a blatant racist lie.... ya but still not defamation!"

lmao, never watched this guy but pretty funny

watch the media focus on the hitler line and ignore pewds calling out the caste system

Oh fuck these are the lyrics. Literally said to call him hitler. Based

Kudos to Brazil for being selfaware shithole. Some of brazil are okay though. India on other hand:
> 2020 super power, fuck all joke... criticism

...some of India okay too

Didn’t watch the video until after I read your comment. Now I understand why your crusty ass is so salty kek

>multimillionaire
Having money makes no difference as long as you don't use it to protect your people. As of now he is only planning on using the money to runaway and buy a house in japan.
>his actions are invigorating millions of youth every single day.
Yeah, his meme reviews are on par with the finest propaganda uncle goebbels produced.
Actions lad. Show me the result. The only respectable white activist is in jail now and his actions made the government emasculate his people of their guns.
Where's the lie tho?
>a big company established in a country with over a billion citizens has a youtube channel with more subscribers than a single creator
False dichotomy. I don't care about T-series.
>It always amazes me how patriotic indians are, even though you live in a literal shithole with designated pooping streets
Lack of patriotism leads to the destruction of the nation. the White race is not patriotic to their cause, hence they'll be replaced in a century

Attached: 53493490.jpg (573x1128, 122K)

Why are you so pathetic? Its just sad. Like a fish flopping hopelessly on a beach. It doesn't understand whats even happening. Soon it will die knowing nothing. You are just like that fish.

Patriotism should be based on the merits of a nation, and if the nation is overall detrimental to the world it is a mistake to be patriotic. What exactly are you patriotic about? Why would you want your nation to keep existing?

youtubes counters are not accurate like in game
ping, it's called lag time, the numbers will catch
up, you fagoids don't realize how youtube works.

/thread

Get me out of this placee

seen it before

Attached: more likes than views.png (1065x797, 392K)

youtu.be/spNNXIDKngM

My view counts are perfect up to like 100 then shit starts getting weird
It will say I have 180 views
Refresh
Now I have 150
I suspect YouTube is guilty of manipulating the number so they pay out less
(I don't get Paid, yet)
Youve gotta have 1,000 Subscribers

Attached: 20190329_183311.jpg (4032x3024, 3.84M)

uhh might it be because the system can't comprehend the numbers coming in so the site is taking awhile to refresh the numbers?

>Like a fish flopping hopelessly on a beach. It doesn't understand whats even happening. Soon it will die knowing nothing
kek, what an accurate representation of the cucked white race. Comically ironical.
Wrong opinion. True nationalism doesn't require any pre-requisites. It is a primordial emotion. That's what makes a country strong.
>What exactly are you patriotic about
Too many stuff to list here

I love how he doesn't shy away from slipping things like this in even when he's under such tremendous scrutiny.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-31 Congratulations - YouTube.png (810x663, 815K)

JIDF shill

How about patriotism to motivate everyone to improve the merit of the nation?

youtu.be/spNNXIDKngM

Check these digits

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-224604_YT Studio.jpg (1437x1256, 510K)

YOURE SO FUCKING RETARDED IT DOESNT UPDATE INSTANTANEOUSLY

DO NOT REPRODUCE

Youtube has done this for like 10 years. It’s to “combat fake view counts or view generating bots”.

Give it a day, you’ll see all the views.

>e-celeb
you need to be 18+ user

haha who here 301+ gang?? xDD

Attached: 1536912092225.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Pewdiepie and Jow Forums are turning our kids into Nazis!

Attached: 1532412485167.png (715x3119, 401K)

shut it, thing. just because you reproduce like bugs doesn't mean you can't be fumigated just as easily. now fetch me a cup of tea, shudra.

>had a problem with me telling them to "hold their defecation"
>did you know that Indians are poo-poo in their brains
based
can't wait for the screeching from leftists and butthurt indians

i nearly spit-taked my coffee when i heard it this morning. i love how he likes to rile the media up just like trump.

Views are dependent on people actually watching the video. To like a video, you need an account. You don’t need an account to watch a video. That’s the difference. It’d be easy to fake views.

That I can agree on. What I'm against is a lack of criticism towards one's own country, which is detrimental to its development.

/thread. Conspiracy niggers have ruined this board.

Fucking zoomers shitting up this board to endorse their e-celeb trash, fucking disgusting!! I hope pewdiepie rapes marzia then kills himself and Livestreams it when he reaches 100million subs

pussy hurt pajeet over here

>shut it, thing
Seething, too weak to handle the truth.
>just because you reproduce like bugs doesn't mean you can't be fumigated just as easily.
Fumigated by who exactly? The dying sad little kittens who aren't even breeding anymore?
Top kek

Pakistan will nuke Tseries headquaters

It's always been like this for years. Does trending videos work the same way too? Cause that would be (((weird))) if it doesn't get trending within the next 24 hours

I always found it odd that john olivar/ daily show/trevor noah gets on trending regardless. they usualy only get 1mill views per vid in a week while other channels often get like 5.

100% agreed. a good patriot should act as a good parent. you should always be proud of what you can about your child, but you should also be able to recognize their problems. Dont coddle your son or else he will turn into a brat and his negative aspects will only grow.

I'm a HEAVY hitter!
About to cause a genocide so you can call me HITLER

Indians have POOPOO in their brains

Pewds based, I knew it. And if you faggots don't make a bunch of YT accounts to sub to him you're shit.

>Having money makes no difference as long as you don't use it to protect your people.
Actually it makes a huge difference. Most people in the current generation are doomed to a lifetime of wageslavery from cradle to grave. Attaining financial independence is the first step towards having a life that doesn't suck, which was the claim in your first post. How could you possibly help others if you don't take care of yourself first? It would be foolish to go overt 1488 before he had adequately filled his war chest. One of the first things that happens when you challenge the elites is getting your revenue streams drained by frivolous lawsuits and continuous character assassination. Given the fact that he is being more blatant after years of subtlety tells us he is growing tired of YT, has diversified revenue streams, and doesn't care about consequences so much.
>As of now he is only planning on using the money to runaway and buy a house in japan.
Makes sense that he would try to raise a family somewhere that isn't completely pozzed like the UK.
>Yeah, his meme reviews are on par with the finest propaganda uncle goebbels produced.
If his propaganda was not effective and far reaching, why has he been attacked relentlessly by legacy media for years now? He has unironically helped point out the hypocrisy of fake news for years. Name someone else with his level of influence that is encouraging the youth to read books and think critically?
>Actions lad. Show me the result. The only respectable white activist is in jail now and his actions made the government emasculate his people of their guns.
His actions are accelerating everything just as planned. It will force everything to reach a conclusion sooner rather than later. Last I saw there are still a million guns that aren't going anywhere.

Attached: 1552751429622.png (637x269, 28K)

can /x/ stay in /x/ and pol stay in pol, etc? we nead to turn each thread into a nation state and stop the globalist Jow Forums board agenda.

It's a bot prevention thing

It's under audit pending verification which is a bot going through and seeing if it is exhibiting bot like behavior and then it removes then

inversely a YT staffer can mark it as ok. They've increased the threshold a lot but big YT's still are effected by this constantly

Is this butblast I can smell or just poo?

Attached: 1497123618553.jpg (479x395, 35K)