Evil white NBA player rapes black women, punches her, called her his slave!

This doesn't sound fake at all...
nypost.com/2019/03/31/kristaps-porzingis-reportedly-called-black-woman-my-slave-as-he-beat-raped-her/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-31 Kristaps Porzingis reportedly called black woman ‘my slave’ as he beat, ra (649x479, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/03/31/kristaps-porzingis-reportedly-called-black-woman-my-slave-as-he-beat-raped-her/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

smollett effect

based

White men dont rape black women

>sex with a non white
degenerate

>White man rapes a niggress
I doubt it

Attached: 1508208820567.jpg (857x1046, 126K)

>fake
Haven’t you ever had sex before? This is pretty standard pillow talk.

And of course, it wouldn't be a real rape if the 'victim' doesn't wait the customary year and a half to make her claims.

>nypost.com/2019/03/31/kristaps-porzingis-reportedly-called-black-woman-my-slave-as-he-beat-raped-her/
> the alleged Feb. 7, 2018
So over a year ago ... yet this gets published now?
> Hours after suffering a gruesome knee injury during a game, Porzingis, 23, allegedly punched and raped the 29-year-old woman inside the Midtown skyscraper where they both lived, sources told The Post.
> inside the Midtown skyscraper where they both lived, sources told The Post.
> where they both lived,
> Porzingis, who now plays for the Dallas Mavericks, has denied the allegations and said through his lawyer that the accuser tried to extort him.
Case closed. Thanks for wasting my time OP.

I'm amazed he didn't throw a noose on her and claim that NYC was maga country.

don't doubt it. balties are white niggers any way.

Legal system is setup to seize men's assets.
Women are literal pawns in this game.
Just about every law centered around this are made to extort men for money... Lawyeers/Judges/politicians.. Everyone's in on it. The laws are unfair and slanted for a reason : profit. Quite the sick country we have ... Money and greed will serve as its undoing. Justice most certainly doesn't exist

I'm sure Juicy Smollet recently inspired her to come forward. She probably thought about including the noose but went for the slavery role play to be "original"

He wuz a good boy the knicks were keeping him down mayne shieeet

So hours after blowing his knee out he was raping some chick. Sure...

?

Hot but unlike to be true unfortunately

This. You know how painful and ACL tear is? I wouldn't be able to get my dick up let alone rape a bitch.

>The laws are unfair and slanted for a reason : profit. Quite the sick country we have ...
The vermin is everywhere

Is this trying to say black men are rapists, or that white women are way easier to rape

nigger ball player, wouldnt be suprised if he did it

>Raping a BLACK woman

Really? Those are so hideous you can fuck them with their consent.

If you are going to rape someone, at least have some taste.

Attached: 2.jpg (197x200, 12K)

Imagine believing this

>niggers literally murder 75 white women a day
>one greedy black nigress pretends she was hurt or something by a rich white man who can pay to shut her up

two sides of the same coin

look, i hate niggers as much as the next guy but conflating rape with "sexual assault" is just dumb and evil

In 2005 there were 30,000 black on white rapes and 0-10 white on black rapes in America (0.00% but it’s possible there were at most 10)

white men can't rape black women by definition

imagine not believing this

I think black women are more likely to rape white men than the other way around lmao

Never happened. Guaranteed.

>> inside the Midtown skyscraper where they both lived, sources told The Post.

They literally were a couple.
> Waits year to file claim
Nothing about this story checks out.

The legal system is structured on this matter to seize a man's assets or to allow for more powerful people to ruin a man if he impacts them w/ the convenient 'rape' charge. Everyone knows this by now. It's literally the first goto.. Look at how they tried Julian Assange and every other man who comes up against established order. As these things continue it only serves to undermine the legal and justice system. Eventually there will be no respect for laws, justice, or the legal system and there will be outright chaos.

Play stupid games eventually win stupid prizes.
Clown world timeline

Attached: hnk.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

They say she lived on a different floor. I'd be amazed to know how she afforded an apartment in that building.

lol theyre smearing NBA GOAT, the other clubs dont want him playing next season as he'll dominate them all

He's Latvian though

Lol they throwing my guy under the bus

Fake and he's probably gay anyway.

LOL, yet magically ends up in his penthouse suite.... Yeah ok

Why the hell would you ever touch a black female if you were a 6-9 white NBA ?

Right after the game where he tore his ACL he went home and raped negro woman

This dude has loved niggers since he was a child. Doubt he's calling any black a slave.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2015-10-21_at_7.17.24_PM.0.jpg (506x675, 64K)

This is why you must love this clown world timeline were on.. You literally can't make this shit up..

> and how did he achieve this great feat?
Your honor, he smashed effectively by doing the 'stanky leg'

Attached: stanky_leg.gif (300x169, 1.03M)

>reportedly
So why exactly is the mass media making statements about an ongoing criminal investigation?
Unless there isn't an investigation.
Because the 'victim' never went to the cops.
Because they went to the media.
For (You)s.

Hero