White nationalist culture is shit

white nationalism will never go anywhere, one second its all rational "how do we reduce the [percentage of non white immigrants and increase white birthrates?" the next thing you know its stormfag basement dwellers autistically yelling at the top of their lungs

>POLES ARE RAPE BABIES, DEPORT NOWWWW!!!

>GUYS THE FOUNDERS WERE KEKS FOR LETTING THE FRENCH STAY, THE FRENCH HAVE MED ADMIXTURE AND ARE LITERAL MU T T S

>GUYS I FUCKING HATE IRISH PEOPLE FOR REASONS EVEN I CANT DEFINE, KILL ALL IRISH PEOPLE!!!!

>GUYYYYSSSS ITALIANS HAVE BLACK HAIR, LITERAL NIGGERS, LETS NUKE ITALY NAOOO!!!!!!!!

bunch of autistic cry babies who will always slit your own throats via purity spiral, fucking pathetic

Attached: 1550779294620.gif (360x246, 570K)

Attached: Zionism is White Supremacy.png (2550x3300, 141K)

You okay user? You just had one intense spurgout session
Did you take your antidepressants today?

Attached: 1434125742335.gif (452x523, 4K)

>he pays attention to divide and conquer posters
not gonna make it

Nobody can agree on what 'white' actually is.

>dude theyre all just shills bro

and yet real world organizations specifically exalt "germanic" blood .......hmmm
if they are all shills, where are the real white nationalists who are somehow above it all?

I can, it means european. Its just that easy ....

Attached: 1545229884177.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Besides the french one, I've heard all these arguments here. There is an organic divide between Northern Europeans and Southern Europeans that is mostly the result of racial theories held by nordicist types.

what the fuck is white nationalism?
white is ethnicity and nationalism is about what nationality are you.
ethnicity and nationality is not the same brainlet.
go back to plebbit with your projections pleb

That is mostly my definition as well, but a lot of people don't see it that way. White back in colonial times meant primarily WASPs. Italians and other southerners, and even some groups like the Irish, were viewed as inferior by racial theorists. These racial theorists weren't jews.

White is skin colour, European is race, German/French/Spanish is ethnicity and nation is the state. That's about all.

the issue is, america has never been nordic by majority. Most americans can trace their racial background back to the UK/Ireland. there are more italians in america than there are scandinavians. What nation is going to support self deportation ? WHY SHOULD WE ?

this mainly relates to america, its easy for euros because polish nationalist means poles, as an example

Attached: 1547745471885.png (1262x854, 1.11M)

fucking checked those digs but sure. Germans and swedes werent seen as properly white either , no one ever says they should be deported (?.)

Attached: 1545929197993.jpg (448x500, 49K)

>I've heard all these arguments here.
Exactly. "Here"
In your fucking bubble known as Jow Forums
If you talked to anyone with any life experience; youd hear something different
Cringe and cuckpilled. also yikes!

sure, its cancer but its the same in most groups. they sit around and talk about eye color all day like homos

Attached: 1547385041468.gif (300x214, 1.51M)

That's because Germany and Sweden have really prosperous societies. Being 'white' to a lot of people is synonymous with prosperity. People who are viewed as less white generally live in less prosperous societies.

seems like an autistic way to structure a society over a century after the immigration when italian and greek and russian americans are as prosperous as german and english americans

Attached: 1a88ec589ec6451dd17faa649c9903bf4ab389e1612bda4f2f338085a59f2ac1.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

I kind of agree with you.
1. There is no definition of white. So everyone thinks everyone else isn't white.
2. Seems like it opposes any sort of fun. Constantly calling anything that isn't work or procreation degeneracy.
3. Those posters of white women in wheat fields holding babies while some dude is in body armor are getting cringe.

I can't think of anything else right now, but damn does the ideology seem lame. I don't know if it's this white nationalism or the robots on this board, but the hatred toward any sexuality or recreational drugs is dumb. Painting "white leaders" of the past as these chaste moral figures is disingenuous.

Really not shilling. Just pointing out an opinion. Won't change getting called a shill, though. Because you can't have an outside opinion here.

So what you're saying is "white" is a social construct?

Learn how to banter lardarse

>white nationalism will never go anywhere
I bet some Jewish faggot said this very thing in 1933 right before he got his shit pushed in.

Attached: 1543599163776.png (378x472, 8K)

Haha you mad white boi?

Attached: 1554053056005.jpg (797x960, 193K)

>taking the time to type this on for chan dot com

Attached: 1554046316137.png (500x338, 44K)

>nations are just countries
Do you not know what the definition of the word nation is? Your lack of awareness irritates me more than any bait thread in the history of the internet.

Attached: 1553470619878.gif (286x229, 175K)

>Le burger edumacation may may

Attached: 1553470823885m.jpg (1024x1024, 42K)

I disagree in that I am against degeneracy due to logical reasons but appreciate your honesty and different opinion, id rather disagree than be an an echo chamber

>ITS ALL BANTER BRO
>BRO ME YELLING AT SOMEONE ONLINE WITH DIFFERENT COLORED EYES IS BANTER , NOT LIKE i SHOULD BE DOING SHIT IN REAL LIFE BROOO

ye nah

........................JEW! JEW! JEW!!!!

fucking pol NPC

....................STOP THINKING AND WRITING DECENT THREADS CMON WE NEED MORE TRANNYSPAM AND BLACKPOSTING WTF

Attached: 1530980972160.gif (230x290, 1.48M)

Did I call you a jew you fucking IDIOT?

I didn't say it was banter, I said you septics can't handle banter
Yet poles here can hilariously enough
We call the Irish potatoniggers but we all know they're actually white

and yet the idea set never goes anywhere
implied, I suppose

oh no muh purity spiral. fuck off new fag

This is why white nationalists/supremacists/ethnostate supporters etc... will never win.

It's just so easy to get them to fight one another. They're so fucking stupid.

Muslims for example are united. What makes a muslims is their adherence to the religion. White nationalists on the other hand can't even define what 'white' is. It's just so easy to pick apart their entire ideology.

except we can, the us did this exact thing you dumb fag. Nice flag kike

then why you so fucking scared of it bitch?

>what the fuck is white nationalism?

White = American

Europeans identify by their individual ethnic ties and never cared or formed civic unity around race like Americans

Attached: fdrinaugural-.jpg (760x411, 94K)

Yeah and back then Irish people and Italians weren't considered white - at least not on the same level as an Englishman.

Then the government wouldn't have allowed them into the country due to our white only immigration policy. When there was discrimination against them it was literally only until they assimilated and that was very small at that. But nice try

>When there was discrimination against them it was literally only until they assimilated and that was very small at that.
Please read up on your history.

Oh right. We're on Jow Forums which mean you probably get your political facts from YouTube videos and online tabloids.

My bad i didn't have the same cucked liberal professor as you did. How about you show some evidence for that shit and not just a couple of one off examples.

>1790 Immigration Act restricted US citizenship to Whites only
>Irish and Italians were citizens same as anyone else
???
You've fallen for a Jew psyop. The anti-immigrant sentiment in America was almost entirely directed at (((eastern european political anarchists)))