Tulsi is the ONLY chance

Trump stands no chance of winning the election. Even if he's the Republican nominee. In 2016 he only won by a slim margin. Don't be delusional, look back and ask yourself a question: has Trump destroyed the SJWs? Leftists? Feminism? The tranny lobby? If anything, they only became more loud and prominent. Has religion become stronger? Or maybe the right's reputation has soared? Not in sight. Instead, every normie is making fun of 'incels' and bashing 'white terrorism'. Besides, there are more minorities ready to vote than ever before.

Your only chance is if all the stupid roasties instinctively vote for their own kind (they're too dumb to look farther than that anyway).

Attached: hMVYgpxZkCgZNzJ-400x400-noPad.jpg (268x299, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u6hkYU0BVmI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Trump stands no chance of winning the election.

Seems like I've heard this before.

>Besides, there are more minorities ready to vote than ever before.

They may be the loudest voice in the room but theyre still less than 1% of the population retard, the average citizen sees what these retards are pulling and they despise them. This fake fucking witch hunt bullshit was the final straw, ive heard more people in restaurants/bars/stores supporting Trump around Minnesota youd think its fucking Texas

>minorities
>vote
Cringe and cuckpilled
Trump will win. The democratic party is quite the mess as of late. Doubt they'll improve. And besides trump's term is half over, and you're pretending because you watched 1 political documentary that you're some expert. Of all the speculation to be taken into account, some random schlomo on Jow Forums will be ignored harder than the ants I step on every day. You're trying to cope, and that's okay, but do it by cutting yourself, not by posting on Jow Forums

>a blue wave!
Ive definetly heard this before.

Trump lost the mid-terms because of the narrative the media used against him and now faced with a majority Dem House he won’t be able to enact any legislation. His only hope is the Dems look like a freak show which they arexay the moment.

I don't know, he's done a lot to make Israel great again, and that goes a long way if you want to be president in the U.S.
He's had the kike's back since day one, he's a safe bet for them, he'll win.
The only thing to his disadvantage is that he hasn't startet a war yet. But maybe he's saving that for election time.

Jews will torpedo her on the fag issue

she said something a few weeks back so profoundly stupid i gave up masturbating to her

Trump won by a slim margin with 100% negative media coverage, not even Fox or other conservative leaning outlets were on his side during the election season. He was blasted in the media as literally Hitler for two years straight, electing Trump would quickly result in WWIII and the collapse of the nation. We are halfway through Trump's term and none of the fear mongering panned out. The media set up the expectation that Trump would be the absolute worst President of all time, and the reality just didn't line up with that at all. This is what will guarantee Trump a second term more than anything else.

Yeah but this time /ourgirl/ is a surfer

ALOHA TULSI

Mommy's milkers are perfect

Attached: MOMMY.jpg (1024x640, 123K)

crater face has no chance at all

Attached: Tulsi-Gabbard-antigay-670x351.jpg (670x351, 31K)

Then she gets her fucking period in office. Wat do.

>has Trump destroyed the SJWs? Leftists? Feminism? The tranny lobby?
They destroy themselve

I would absolutely let her spit in my mouth/ass

I love her but you're right. Her campaign has been suppressed since announcement.

Attached: 1548549418158.jpg (645x375, 83K)

Tulsi would be by far THE BEST president of those running. Most people have never heard of her.

Anyone who is Anti-Israel gets the Ron Paul treatment.

Attached: media.png (960x788, 224K)

this isn't 2016 anymore. not to mention how the majority of people think leftwing news is "fake" and has been shown to be anti-trump for the sake of being anti-trump. also all that trump has managed to acomplish is helping him maintain relativly high approval rating. the dem party is completely fractured and has upwards of twenty runners. trumps chances of getting re-elected are better than 2016. fucking deal with it.

So you support Tulsi because she looks attractive; that's an excellent reason!

she has gross crater face

Shut the fuck up

Attached: 1547426962006.jpg (690x518, 81K)

> Eurotard
> "Even if he's the Republican nominee"
Obviously this guy knows what he's talking about.

The problem with this idea of thinking is that it's only a matter of time before that "diversity" bonus that comes with being a minority candidate is fractured and dispersed amongst the rest. Tulsi has a lot in common with someone like Bernie Sanders (she was one of the few politicians who supported him in 2016) but she's still an outsider progressive, which would require massive shifts in American ideology within a short period of time. That, and she also has a lot of sharp contrasts with someone like Kamala Harris (another minority woman) who is much more establishment type, which allows her to appeal more to the Clinton supporters. Should it come down to those two, it would probably be like Sanders-Clinton part 2, only supporters of both sides would now be brawling with each other over who deserves the diversity prize that supposedly is going to carry them into the general election all on it's own. Throw in candidates like Warren (progressive woman), Klobuchar (centrist woman), GillenBrand (establishment woman) Booker (establishment minority) Castro (centrist-progressive minority), Abrams (centrist-progressive minority woman) or even Beto (Center-left mixed) and Buttigeig (Center left LGBTQ candidate) and you've got enough candidates to divide the party in every which way possible. The democrats are really in a complete free-for-all right now and everybody is going to be pointing fingers at everyone else come election time. It could be different, but the left is not really known for acknowledging that they can't always have everything they want, and that has been their primary weakness for quite some time. I would be surprised if they manage to pull this off with whatever candidate they bring forward.

American politics is so obtuse

I hope Russia gets its act together so it can put us out of our misery

Trump is nearly guaranteed election victory you fucking idiot. The only chance dems have is election fraud and a fast and heavy recession. Yes bro, so many one term presidents. So many!

That is only possible if Russia converts to Islam and declares Jihad

>Trump stands no chance at winning the election
>Trump stands no chance at winning the election

Jesus shills really have no hope

Trump endorsed Gabbard.
She must be good then.

Attached: Hillary.jpg (264x191, 7K)

youtu.be/u6hkYU0BVmI

youtu.be/u6hkYU0BVmI

youtu.be/u6hkYU0BVmI

>Trump stands no chance of winning the election.
WHAT YEAR IS IT

Open borders anti gun Hawaiian politician .....no chance.

Attached: clime this.jpg (1200x922, 284K)