Brenton Tarrant

what have you done for our hero today?

Attached: ak_bt_1803.jpg (780x520, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/the-country/news/article.cfm?c_id=16&objectid=12163263
anonfile.com/v9m4gaxebe/_Streamed_from_my_GoPro_with_https_-_live4_io_vLIVE4gopro-2350426065176752_mp4?fbclid=IwAR39P6jYvVpYDw5OxVj0FxWHnv3xBroJyUeBZZfwftDrGyR3A18m_F0MOLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>childless
>"jews are fine"
>"israel is not our enemy"
>"praying muslim children though: shoot them in the head 2x"
Truly goodest goy, Mossad hitjob or not.

Attached: cuck.png (689x687, 484K)

Appearently he is complaining about the condition of his incarceration.

No calls, and in solitary.

He is also appearently a marked man, so when he is convict, he would either have to serve his time in solitary, or possibly die imprison.

he sad

Attached: 86543859431030.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Sloppy job, Mossad!

Attached: rarest.png (556x628, 69K)

Wrote him less than a week ago. Eagerly waiting for a response

:( i wanted to send him mail

Attached: 1552969722074.png (539x4826, 717K)

You are going to have to wait until after the trial is completed.

Do it then

No way? That'll be a year. In the states you can receive mail while awaiting trial. Fucking shitty

Attached: Zionism-is-White-Supremacy3.jpg (711x766, 311K)

He is in solitary and forbidden from communicating with the outside world.

I wrote memes on my guns

not sure where he's being held

seems like cruel and unusual punishment

Attached: Zionism-is-White-Supremacy.jpg (711x741, 256K)

Attached: 1540263668304.png (545x478, 120K)

>what have you done for our hero today?
Eaten some good pork chops

Attached: GermanStyleCuredPorkChops.jpg (1050x400, 162K)

why are all these incidents done by guys that look completely different in every picture they've ever taken?

Yeah, like I said, he is complaining, and have lodged a formal complaint about his current condition.

All of the pictures published by the media has his face blurred out, so I don’t know what you are talking about.

Anyone have a address we can mail him letters to?? Long live the king.

Sloppy Job Mossad

Attached: 1553153192916.jpg (433x475, 52K)

i'm talking about every picture that's posted on Jow Forums, i don't read your jewish media, ausfag.

The Rabbi Weev and the Bitcoin Millionaire

Attached: Andrew Weev psyop.jpg (249x165, 20K)

Yes, it's a meme. Said by different people.
>Unlike

Attached: (((Memeflags and Autoreply)))).png (980x1017, 339K)

Make sure to put on your real name and address on the envelope

Attached: full metal psyop.jpg (523x477, 58K)

im pretty sure they can do that to you here if you are trouble in prison, but he hasnt been found guilty yet.
not sure how NZ law works though

Felt a sense of rightousness and patriotism.

Attached: 1552673806860.jpg (600x1024, 29K)

washed my balls today

yeah, seriously i honestly want to see it

I wonder why that is? snicker

IT WAS MOSSAD DUDE STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM JUST DO LIKE THE MEDIA AND STOP JUST FUCKING STOP TO TALK ABOUT THAT TOTALLY FAKE OPS.

THE BLOOD IS FAKE
THE GUNS ARE FAKE
HE IS NOT IN PRISON
NOBODY WAS KILLED
IT WAS ALL DONE USING HOLOGRAMS AND SPECIAL EFFECTS

wew.
i wonder what kind of program these kikes are using

PT Barnum said there's a fool born every minute and this Tarrant worship is Exhibit A

Sadly nothing :(

kek
i wonder what day job someone like this could possibly hold down

Yeah fuck them, Tarrant literally never existed to begin with.

Brenton Tarrant
Private Bag 50124
Albany
North Shore
Auckland 0752

Nice try mossad

Poor guy. He tried to gain some height, one bullet at a time, but to no avail...

imagine being this schizo

Can you just stop shilling him you fucking moron it was fake.

Why wouldnt I put my real name. I dont give a fuck. Is it illegal to send fucking mail now?

Says the memeflaggot
I don't know if you're really a muzzie who's scared or a kike or just a shitposting user.
Based on your first post, I'll say shitposter

that's ok user, I believe in you :)

No they just want to intimate by spreading disinfo

You can show them all the evidence it was fake and they will just ignore it. It's a psyop and these are either morons or psyop salesmen.

You're pretty stupid.

fpbp

Attached: 8EE858F9-0C96-4FFB-9CE9-A20B6B8157D3.jpg (1668x1892, 524K)

Thank you fren :)

The other day I realized that one of the top ten cowboy shooters in the world is in NZ: Bradley McDowell aka Rooster. If a kiwi actually escalates shit into a race war down there you would force him to unleash his full power. Look up a video of this guy shooting, it's absurd.
nzherald.co.nz/the-country/news/article.cfm?c_id=16&objectid=12163263

Attached: XD75SA755RFNPPXZCUKKJ73EBQ.jpg (620x349, 43K)

How? What do you think is going to happen to me for mailing him letters using my real name and return address? You're a fucking retard. That faggot Cruz who shot up the school gets countless fan mail form chicks. Stop being so scared of every thing God damn man.

Why would you want to write to a intel cutout? Do you really know who he is?

When you shoot people in the head blood pours out except for muzzies in NZ

Attached: 1552891055690.gif (200x111, 75K)

but how would he know all the rule 63 Pr0n that's been already made out of him

i want to show him my work :(

How can blood come out of an empty skull?

NO MOTIVE MOSSAD
Shills cannot explain WHY Mossad would fake the attack, because the true purpose of anti-tarrant posting is to try and stop accelerationism.
EVEN IF Mossad faked the attack, they would literally be playing right into our hands. Shills have no answer for this. The manifesto clearly states everything you need to know.
The "Zionism is White Supremacy" ordeal, while it would be a decent meme in another time, is a second attempt at deceleration. It is to get you to signal against a hardcore pro-white message, because you are busy decrying ALL identity politics, especially your own. Is this really your best weapon against jewish supremacy? No, it is not.

d

Probably thought he would be treated better for faithfully serving his Jewish masters

This is the last response to shills/retards in this thread

Attached: killing false flag general.jpg (8000x5387, 3.95M)

1) Stop lying
2) Stop shilling debunked shit
3) Take your meds
4) Answer this you faggot: 5) Kill yourself as soon as possible

Well, the childless thing, I don't give a fuck about because you're not gonna defeat Muslims at their own game. It doesn't matter if you get a huge white family if current developments continue

Okay that was the last response

I think this will only last until convicted. Custody is always the worst, after you get to regular prison it gets much better (calls, books, sometimes TV, gym etc.). Custody cells are basically empty room with bare walls, sometime even without window. Our boi has nearly the worst behind him now.
>a marked man,
That is mostly media shilling, he will get tremendous credit with white inmates. Are they still bulk of your prison population? Also government understands that if he would die in prison, all hell would break lose, so they will try to keep him alive.
t. user with frens in jail.

I will never forget the CHAD Tarrant!!

Attached: 1553723768965.jpg (960x720, 547K)

Attached: 1553990502547m.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

I showed his video to people

You guys are a bunch of fucking faggots LOL
try harder JIDF

jesus, do all mosques have such ugly carpet?

based

Show flag you ugly nigger.

I press S to spit. He should have picked a more important target that normies could understand killing. All he's done is give the right to bear weapons away to the NZ government and to whatever billionaires and politicians that decide to flee there after they fuck up the rest of the world.

He's also given cops worldwide a reason to feel good about kicking the shit in of White Nationalists because of the fact that they kill unarmed Muslims.

Is the video still available?

it's on bestgore!

>that normies could understand killing
Go outside you nigger. You can even read comments on pretty much every site that didn't ban them yet. Normies are pretty much in favor of this guy. As long as normies are concerned, muslims is THE best target. In my country there is so many people openly supporting him that ministry of interior had to establish special division of cybercrime to persecute them and they are failing hard at it.

>anonfile.com/v9m4gaxebe/_Streamed_from_my_GoPro_with_https_-_live4_io_vLIVE4gopro-2350426065176752_mp4?fbclid=IwAR39P6jYvVpYDw5OxVj0FxWHnv3xBroJyUeBZZfwftDrGyR3A18m_F0MOLc

So satisfying to filter out all the "everything that happens is a false flag Mossad psyop" faggots.

maori make up over 50% of our prison population. he is going to die if he goes to a mainstream population wing

NO MOTIVE MOSSAD

maori will applaud him for killing invaders

why was his face censored while in the courtroom anyway? he livestreamed and his face was seen in every other news report

>our hero
fuck off back to langly/tel aviv you piece of shit

Attached: cia_glow_in_dark.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

the maoris are siding with the muslims.

sloppy job mossad

Sloppy job Mossad!

Attached: itsnotOKmitch.png (425x317, 199K)

You're the only person itt who appears to be to be acting in bad faith, with your meme flag and all

That's what your mother said.

It's NZ law. Everybody got their face blurred until proven guilty.

NO MOTIVE MOSSAD

Sad to see what pol has become, just a empty shell of what it used to be, is millennials really this lame?

NO MOTIVE MOSSAD

stupid kike how does this not benefit mossad and israel is the question.
>pit whites and muslims against eachother more than we already are
>never addresses the fact Israel is directly responsible for sending muslims into western countries
>never do these shooters attack the people responsible for letting shitskins in. never is the real enemy targeted. nope. just a bunch of fucking no ones in a mosque

heres a fucking brilliant idea. kill the fucking kikes who allow the refugees in to begin with take our governments back and deport them back to where they fucking came from

ROCKET SCIENCE ISNT IT YOU FUCKING KIKE FAGGOT. you shills are fucking PATHETIC and Tarrant will NEVER be our guy you faggot kike

SLOPPY FUCKING JOB MOISHE YOU STUPID KIKE FUCKING FAGGOT

No, actually it's USA fault, false flag 9/11, Iraq etc... can't you guys just finish the job? Fucking americunts

>pit whites and muslims against eachother more than we already are
Nice education. We are in war with them for more than one millennia now you retard. They know it, even normies know it. Why are you the only one who doesn't? Rest of those are your opinions and not a motive.

NO MOTIVE.

Israel did 9/11 faggot go back to fucking reddit queer

>trying this hard to fit in

Hahaha yeah sure, you even read the files from 9/11, it pretty much point the finger towards your own fucking government and Saud Arabia! Why is it so hard for you stupid American to understand that wahabanism ainot your friend???? Now please go back to watching Alex Jones you schizo

the fucking muslims themselves have said that you kike faggots benefit from this attack more than anyone else. Tarrant is EXACTLY how a jew op would go down.

youre pathetic faggot no one is buying your fucking bullshit. you faggots are paid to post this obvious fucking retardation. jews send a bunch of fucking muslims into france then israel tells the french jews to move into israel to avoid the muslims fucking over all the french in the process

dont act like you zionist kikes arent responsible for the muslim hoardes. you zionist fucks are DIRECTLY responsible for it. hope you catch a fucking bullet or get warm and cozy in a oven you fucking kike fuck