Can I get a Predictive Programming thread?

Attached: abc8006d6499c1e986acf4029cf85932.jpg (720x812, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_hVzgodHJ24
taostyle.net/2017/02/william-coupon-dafa/
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article122745894.html
motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/trump-files-donald-trumps-nuclear-negotiating-fantasy/
youtu.be/spNNXIDKngM
youtube.com/watch?v=hBB7ZDr_7aE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can I get a hat wobble?

Attached: wobble.gif (285x190, 425K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_hVzgodHJ24

*Wobbles hat*

Attached: 1553628691422.gif (400x336, 1.33M)

thats always interesting bump

Don't forget these guys had 9/11 as their pilot episode.

Attached: the-lone-gunmen-3.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

Go watch every 2000s simpson episode. You won't find that clip. You've been lied to rofl.

Attached: 1542125589177.jpg (512x512, 68K)

Attached: Twin_Towers_fight_club.webm (1004x490, 2.18M)

Attached: file.png (480x360, 256K)

taostyle.net/2017/02/william-coupon-dafa/
>I asked about the photograph of Donald Trump holding the dove.
>“He was 32 years old when I took that photograph, in 1983.” Bill explained. “He was attempting to (independently) negotiate an agreement between the Israelis and Palestinians at the time.”

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article122745894.html
>Trump had a plan to work with Russia to cut back nukes in 1987. Might he try it now?

motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/trump-files-donald-trumps-nuclear-negotiating-fantasy/
>The Trump Files: Donald’s Nuclear Negotiating Fantasy

>In the 1980s, Donald Trump became a global symbol of wealth and success who wasplanning to buildthe tallest skyscraper in the world. But the one deal hereallywanted to cut was an arms reduction treaty with the Soviet Union that would take nuclear missiles off the Cold War’s battlefield. It’s now clear that Trump knowsquite literally nothingabout nuclear weapons, but then he fantasized going toe-to-toe with the Russkies at the nuclear bargaining table.

>Three years later, growing even more alarmed about Libya and other rogue nations getting the bomb,he toldauthor Ron Rosenbaum that he was indeed working with the Reagan White House on nukes. “I’m dealing at a very high level on this,” he said.

>Trump was frightened about the spread of nuclear technology—he seemed at one point during the interview to suggest the United States should bomb France to keep it from selling nuclear know-how—and worried about the deal-making skills of American officials. “They have no smiles, no warmth; there’s no sense of them as people,” Trump complained. “Who the hellwantsto talk to them? They don’t have the ability to go into a room and sell a deal. They’re notsellersin the positive sense.”

>“I used to laugh when I thought back on Trump and me in [the 21 Club] talking nukes,”Rosenbaum wroteforSlatethis year. “I’m not laughing anymore.”

Attached: 1.jpg (1400x1903, 309K)

I’ve always wondered about this. Did he really need to use a near identical podium as from the simpsons? I mean sure, he put a couple extra stars there, but come on.

youtu.be/spNNXIDKngM

Top kek

Attached: 1490803295932.jpg (960x723, 82K)

Attached: 1552056361581.jpg (488x488, 47K)

Attached: 1552056553734.jpg (465x688, 122K)

Attached: 5519fa6d7330a3e7c6f831f41701a6a2.png (602x598, 637K)

Reality is stranger than fiction.
Life imitates art.

Attached: little baron trump.jpg (700x367, 47K)

>2000 simpsons episode predicted Trump's masthead
Yeah, fuck off, nigger.

spoiler alert: Coincidences happen
>muh 911: Twin towers were the most icoinic buildings of NYC, of course someone is going to write about terrorism
>muh Trump: Trump has been asked if he was going to run for president because he is so rich and famous. He also is seen as the icon of the american dream

Everything mentioned has a rational explanation
Ask yourself this:
>How does this benefit anyone?
>Why the trouble?
>Isn't easier to do X?
>etc.

Wow, who could have forseen that Paris, with it's giant muslim population, would suffer terrorism in the future?
Or that ebola would become more and more of a problem as the congo became developed?
Truly these are the works of precognitive psychics sneaking their visions into American light entertainment because of reasons.

>taking the collective piss out of what is nothing more than a thought exercise

lighten up, anons

i legit took an image from google to get this thread started because i don't have any material re: predictive programming and wanted to see what Jow Forums has to share

Attached: 1553561015988.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

Relax buddy this is the lighthearted shit I need to brighten up my day

Attached: K3Pi.gif (220x165, 252K)

Attached: Supertramp_-_Crime_of_the_Century.jpg (300x300, 51K)

please tell me this isnt a merchant.

bump

I forgot where I read it, but apparently Stanley Kubrick had a friend in the know (don't remember who) who told him he should name his movie 2001: A Space Odyssey because he said 2001 would be the year that would define the next centuries or would partake a monumental change or some shit like that, only later of course 9/11 happened.

daily reminder than people who harbor beliefs that go against the collective norm are shamed into silence

Attached: conspiracy.jpg (700x420, 43K)

in case you guys don't know 2001 a space odyssey came out in 1968

That Trump scene in Simpsons was made after he announced his candidacy tho.

Ok.
t. One of those people.

Attached: comped.png (858x617, 571K)

>Freemasonic "M" of couple holding hands in foreground of 9/11 imagery
>David Fincher is a Mason
>Brad Pitt is a Mason

Attached: MasonicRing.jpg (225x225, 12K)

(((norm)))

I like how everyone reacting to you is like a meth head saying
>Look I know the shadows and voices aren't real, just let me have this
>*Clings to window*

Zombie movies.

They're predictive programming for the day mass immigration would get real real bad and whites would become a minority in their homelands. Basically the same thing they did back in the 60's with Planet of the Apes. Notice how in these zombie movies rarely they ever find a cure or exterminate them all, they're just about learning to survive in the world full of zombies, walking on eggshells, having to be in edge all the time knowing that in any moment one of them can snap and kill you.

Zombies = Niggers

The idea was to prepare the people to accept this on a subconscious level.

Attached: screen cap.png (1059x601, 1.02M)

Some of the footage of European homelands being invaded straight looks like something you could've ripped off Resident Evil or World War Z.

Attached: storming_melilla's_fence.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>The bear will leave its cave forever.

Attached: hyper.png (755x267, 43K)

closest I got, man

Attached: 1543477391802.gif (260x152, 1.98M)

notice they inserted this one frame in that scene with twin towers? It flashed for just split second. What do you think is the message? It was couple years before 9/11, but couple years after CIA created ANGLE.

Attached: fight-club-penis-at-the-end-cretits.jpg (1366x768, 164K)

children of men (2006) - Reality 2022

Imagine being this retarded

Actually Trump episode was just a couple of years before Trump participated. So 2000 is absolutely wrong date.
Don't believe?
Compare the fucking animation

>Terror attack in major European city with high islamic percentage
>Took 12 years
If anything that movie delayed the inevitable somehow

There's a quick joke made by Lisa when she's imagining herself in the future as president about Trump being president, but it was spurred on by Trump doing a celebrity ticket back in 2000 for charity.
But you're right in that the clip shown is from like, 2015

>Predictive programming
>Redundant history
It is all going as planned.

Attached: 1538776278781.gif (540x531, 562K)

Its 4th wall breaking joke in the movie. Tyler works at the movie theater and splices single frames of dick shots into the movies he runs on the projector just to fuck with people.

no. it's reference to upcoming pervertariat rainbowlution. Try listening to interviews of the author of the book itself. He also wrote a screenplay. You would be hard pressed to find more rainbowful lisp anywhere. But that is also the problem with tar budgets of CIA lemon party gestapo. They are not only flamboyant, they are cocky, they have something that makes them "uber alles".

Coincidence, goyim.
Jews ruled the Soviet Union and Karl Marx was Jewish?
Coincidence.
Jews push the Holocaust narrative and also benefit socially and financially when whites accept it?
Coincidence.
Jews were expelled from thousands of countries?
Coincidence.
Jews control the US government and also use this control to give billions for Israel?
Jews in America have no loyalty to Israel, that's merely a coincidence, cattle.

>outbreak
>martial law

youtube.com/watch?v=hBB7ZDr_7aE&feature=youtu.be

Extremely based and redpilled. Also look up the show Nowhere Man, it's some real juicy predictive glownigger shit.

oh no no no no no

Attached: big_1410745835_1387697390_image.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

oh no!!! oh nononononono!!!!!!

Attached: Wilson-Gun.jpg (674x366, 36K)

NOOOOO!!!!! NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Attached: Thanos-Snap-Featured-120518-2.jpg (970x545, 89K)

no such thing as predictive programming what is
really going on is, you're being asked by evil if
they can do evil since no one says no they take
your silence as consent. then send a minion in
real time to carry out the crime and blame you
before god for watching tv and never saying no.

Attached: df600af1e85be7c94a36274df5c646b6--to-cast-sort.jpg (511x494, 48K)

the joke is really dry, as in making the viewer remember they are watching a movie, like one that Tyler is projecting in a theater. now, heres where your noodle gets baked, if you were watching Fight Club in a theater and saw that dick flash at the end of the movie you'd think "oh shit Tyler is real and hes running the projector" - and thats the real secret to Fight Club, is that its real and is symbolic of the Illuminati - who create chaos to establish more order. their goal is a one world government and they are doing really well at accomplishing that goal.

nope. it's just bullshit by crooked pervertariat. you know terrorists of beautiful minds. remember bush: you're with us or you're with the terrorists? how about that - nobody is with us. It makes it very simple - everyone including you is with the terrorists. It's no country for old men where oldness is determined by no child left behind.