The Moment you realise you haven't worked enough

zillow.com/homedetails/924-Bel-Air-Rd-Los-Angeles-CA-90077/20529647_zpid/

Attached: home.jpg (1024x600, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/3970-Victoria-Ln-Westlake-Village-CA-91362/66107878_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/300-State-Route-28-Crystal-Bay-NV-89402/94715841_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/822-Sarbonne-Rd-Los-Angeles-CA-90077/55822832_zpid/
prestigeproperty.co.uk/french-chateau-for-sale-29/
frenchestateagents.com/chateau
zillow.com/homedetails/301-Lake-Ave-Aspen-CO-81611/13997219_zpid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LAfag here.

No one is ever going to buy that mansion. Taxes alone are $1 million a year.

Really good value for money.

zillow.com/homedetails/3970-Victoria-Ln-Westlake-Village-CA-91362/66107878_zpid/

Isnt that mansion made mostly out of cardboard(plywood)? i know i have seen photos either here or on /diy/

Money laundering.

They buy them through blind trusts incoperated oversees

This is atrocious
Why would anyone want to live in this or LA for that matter

fuck california

Yeah goy you can (((work))) to afford that mansion

Looks well build to me

Attached: LA.jpg (2056x1484, 633K)

Commie?

This is purist capitalism.

Attached: personal_heli.jpg (1024x677, 260K)

lol taxes on that alone are retarded. Why do ugly incel sit ins with no money think the end all goal is wasting your money on a property like this. Straight up nigger thought, you a black OP?

Here is the best place during a Happening.

Crystal Bay.

zillow.com/homedetails/300-State-Route-28-Crystal-Bay-NV-89402/94715841_zpid/

Attached: ISir844pbpaobp0000000000.jpg (1000x562, 422K)

Why or how can you still love in L.A?

im working 70+ hours a week and im making 260k a year, my goal is a place like that but I realised that with a job alone I won't be able to make it.

I need to start my own business.

Attached: 1553803385851.jpg (496x800, 37K)

*live
Phonefag today.

Just build a house like that Kansas lol

why do you want a place like that though?

This one is nice too.

zillow.com/homedetails/822-Sarbonne-Rd-Los-Angeles-CA-90077/55822832_zpid/

It's depressing. I studied and got a Bachelor and Master in computer science and I'm Software engineer in high-frequency trading. I can't complain I'm earning 260k a year and I could spend it on holidays, a car etc

But it's so depressing that a useless teenage whore like belle Delphine is making half of what I earn in a year in a month. At least im creating value.

Good question. My 3 bedroom house is too big for me on my own, would be just right for when I want kids. Imagine sitting alone in those mansions how vapid and empty youd feel. All the money it costs to furnish and maintain it. Waste of resources in my opinion but it's good to strive for greater

burglars shopping window

I would like to live in there with my family, siblings and their partners. Im a traditionalist and like to grow my own food and live with at least 3 generations in one house.

Attached: ISugs131zm60mh0000000000.jpg (1024x574, 270K)

Attached: ISynoedrl5560i0000000000.jpg (1024x643, 360K)

because I want to set an example for my cousins and uncles, sister and parents. There always needs to be 1 rich fag to drag the whole family up a tier and I have to be that man, otherwise what's the difference between this generation and the last?

Nice bait

>creating value

Low quality bait

Ahhh yeah fair point. Here in america we are dog eat dog so it's hard to even comprehend that type of accumulation of wealth. My mother is my only family member, no siblings. Still for the price you'd pay for those you could build it here in the states (in the correct state) decently priced with lots of beautiful farm land to pass down generations

Contrapoints makes 500k in two months. Just cut your dick off, pretend you're a woman and repeat milque toat antifa talking points.

If I had a choice in life I would have mutiple wives and get them chain pregnant. At least 20 kids.
And live with my parents and siblings.

I think our society is so fucked up we have forgotten about community values.

Jordan Peterson is wrong, forced Polygamy is the solution. Every wife that isn't pregnant can work or help raise and educate the kids.

Also a house is made for 3 generations at least. Thats how families are raised, that's how decent children are being formed. With values from the grant parents and siblings etc

Attached: ISiv3rx0fqqmzh0000000000.jpg (1024x650, 288K)

Snipers paradise, I'll pass thanks.

>he thinks you work for that kind of money
lmao...remember to pay your taxes, goyims

My code is enabling faster reactions and predictions. Im literally generating money.

Im literally generating value.

Lol you only make $260k a year? What shitty company are you working for?

Why are there more baths than beds?

Parties

Im fairly fresh out of university. in a year im becoming a senior so I guess I get 20% more.

But I still cant afford my dream life.
I finally want to start to live!

Attached: ISyfehawtafpwh0000000000.jpg (1024x683, 329K)

I don't have to worry about that, if I don't reproduce my lineage dies with me. I don't consider wealth the same anymore, imagine if you have a good life, make good money and set your ancestors up well but inflation continues and the economy gets worse, which it will, and they can't even maintain your property let alone afford the property taxes. We're watching the privatization of cars, SUVs and trucks are becoming the only viable choice for people and they can't even afford to own it 80% of the time. I'm not speaking for you or the general population, there are very wealthy people, but unless you make hundreds of millions anything you acquire will likely be lost in less than a couple generations

No you're not, you're leeching that money out of a system that doesn't need your intervention to work.
Actually, your code makes everything works for society since this meme flash trading shit messes with the actual purpose of the stock market, which is to allocate capital for companies to invest.

Always aprox two baths per bedroom.

Protip for everyone who says: MUH TAXES

Enjoy your life, you will be dead for the rest of your life until infinity. Until the Universe collapses. Enjoy your experience.

Attached: ISew13paruk5c41000000000.jpg (1024x683, 204K)

Not ancestors, herp derp, meant your successors

Needing this is almost pathetic. Why, so you can waste tons of money on parties and friends who dont like you? Buy a normal house and have a bunch of kids and spend your evenings raising them right and making memories with them. Fuck that fake wasteful life.

>"Who the fuck are you?"
>"I'm your second cousin twice removed, I live in mansion sector 13-C, third floor, subapartment gamma-3. We last met 11 years ago."

It depends on the person. Its only fake if you live a fake life.

I certainly don't. But I want to be free and do what ever I wish and get the visual stimulation I need.

If I buy a normal house and have kids I would go full Chris Watts and hate my own life after a while. I would feel trapped.

Mansions are nigger-tier. Get a medieval French castle if you have any taste

prestigeproperty.co.uk/french-chateau-for-sale-29/

Just so long as you never lose sight of what a single dollar is worth (or Franc) then you'll be alright.

Seems like your problem is personal if you will actually go "full Chris Watts" with anything less than an mansion.

Sounds like you need help

The house looks like it was designed by a person who makes doll houses and has a fetish for dick-shaped trees. With so many useless rooms, you'd be too lazy to walk from one end of the house to the other. Cars that sit around like Hot Wheels on a child's shelf. A dinky pool that you will slash around in every once in awhile, not because you enjoy swimming, but because you have a pool and feel obligated to use it. Why would anyone work for this pile of shit?

Attached: 1545136594558.png (600x579, 218K)

Too smelly and imagine how many please died in it.

>a couple generations
that means I will live on for a couple generations, which is enough for me when I die and know that I have done all I can for my children and siblings. I guess it's a very egoistical philosophy, where at the end of the day I want to know I have done the most I can and know my name will live on through the generations.

Then again I don't want bunch of useless cars like OP does, just a big ass mansion so the last pathetic generation can enjoy what they have never had for a few years, and a company to host this pathetic generation so they won't face too much trouble in life (i can already see my cousins and sister wageslaving/being bums for 30 years before realizing what life is all about).

your priorities are shit

Attached: 1524105461367.jpg (2048x1366, 2.16M)

imagine the smell

That's a good house and all but what's with everything being "on display"? Don't rich people like privacy or something?

Why not buy a fucking island if you have this kind of wealth, I don't get it. Anything that big is such a waste unless you have a literal nigger sized family that you all pool resources together in. Still by the time I'd get that kind of money I would be a bitter asshole and want to be alone

Cause who wants to live on an island? There are castles standing for 600 years in rural France going for under 1m euros

frenchestateagents.com/chateau

so to enjoy my life I need a roman temple house in which I will shitpost from? I'd rather live in the woods as a wizard but with internet.

Im just saying im living in a mensionette (top floor with two floors in one apartment) and im already feeling trapped.

I need maximum freedom and I need to indulge my need for stimulation. Im a hard worker but I need stimulation. Since I was 5 I was aware of my coming death and eternity of darkness and no feelings, never to breath ever again.

I will have to endure nothingness forever, just let me live forever please.

Attached: IS2b522l0h5bd41000000000.jpg (1024x683, 185K)

>for the low cost of 150 million goybux you can breathe LA smog, be literally surrounded by spics and gang banging niggers, and sit in traffic for the majority of your day.

*SSSSSIIIIIIPPP* ahhh, that's the life.

i wouldnt live their if someone gave to me for free.

Someone who owns a house like this has a full staff of security with assault rifles that are likely banned in California. Most likely they bought the guns in AZ/Nevada. But anyway, even the best criminals would never try to rob a place like this because the guards are most likely private mercenaries.

I would gladly live on an island, because by the time you get that much wealth chances are you passed everyone in your family and peer group by miles and they are just going to look at you as a vacation or money bag. At least That's how america is, I see my family I no longer talk to act this way so it's hard to understand a functional lifestyle in all honesty. The most successful person in my family makes a million a year, and everyone just uses him as a way to go to somewhere nice thanks to his frequent flying miles and nice house in a gated community next to a golf course. Love this country but hate how greedy we are

"Worked". Got lucky, more like.

I hope you get there friend.

Attached: ISqhy3c0i800b41000000000.jpg (1024x683, 284K)

... is the moment you realize who the fuck decides that

zillow.com/homedetails/301-Lake-Ave-Aspen-CO-81611/13997219_zpid/

Attached: ISm24zyf00szrw0000000000.jpg (1024x685, 329K)

It's in the hills. Unless you have a helicopter, you're really not getting the shots you want.
Even a drone would cause too much attention with the other folks in the neighborhood and would be stopped immediately.

Its basically a glorified warehouse. Why would I pay that much with the only gimmic is I get to live around a bunch of leftoid featherheads?

>My code is enabling faster reactions and predictions. Im literally generating money.

The closest you've been to an IB is watching Wall Street for the 50th time.

>My code is enabling faster reactions and predictions. Im literally generating money.

Also $260k is shit for a good quant developer. Absolute dog shit.

>Im literally generating value.
What, being a good, do you bring into the world?

>260k in Switzerland
So you can afford a modest condo in Zurich if you take out a 30 year loan...

I can't wait until a few years of hard work let's me have that mansion when I'm 65. It would be a great place to raise kids.

If you're gonna do a thing, do it right

Attached: South Shore.jpg (1024x681, 282K)

This pisses all over those gaudy mansions, lovely but I would be a worried about wildfires

You can build a place like that on a plot of land that's further away from the city. That thing is right smack in the middle of shitsville. The architecture also sucks. The idea is that the Hollywood hills are hills, and people want big open windows to get a good view, and multiple levels for more outside walking surface, but anywhere else this type of house is garbage. The design absolutely lacks class, but it does accomplish what it sets out to do making it somewhat practical. I'd prefer a compound that's tucked away, I consider that a form of luxury. Plus if you build yourself you're saving millions on the premiums and you get to customize. Just hire a white architect and builders so you don't end up with favela tier quality.

Looks like the sort of place you would need 10+ armed guards active 24/7 to protect it

Spot on. Also thats not much of a concern when you're surrounded by more wood to build another one. In a decade you can have your own eco system of cherry hardwood if you plant 2 trees a year at minimum

I can buy it just stop being a faggot and open a business

If it was built 30 years ago, the taxes would be $10K. Thanks for screwing young people, prop 13

Im a junior you muppet. Its incredible money for me right now but im saving it anyway, never going out to eat during lunch (only getting microwave meals). I know there are people that earn more but not as a starter.

Im creating value for my company and their shareholders.

you're basically automating some stuff, generating unemployment, so without some social security, you're basically cooperating with the capitalists to make a lot of poor people, aside from immigration, who are just capitalizing on this

You sound like a commie.

Get a real job and realise its doggy dog out there.

I write software, thats it. The software is buying and selling. Thats it.

Get help.

Why don’t 12 multimillionaires team up and buy it?

now thats fucking comfy
but no ramp for boats?

just create your own company, you have the capital. belle delphine bitch got hers, and her media is selling too, so you can't blame her.

But you’ll never get it unless you’re a Jew, royalty, or a banker

Perfect home, terrible location though. I’d just construct my own castle in the Swiss alps

sell your software to poor old me

If you can afford the house you can afford the taxes

Impossible in switzerland to build or buy a house. Aparments are basically a million and above and the real good land is too expensive.

These places look nice, and certainly inspire a bit of envy. However, it just isn't practical. If there is anything I have learned about myself it is that I enjoy more practical things. I would rather have a house suited to my needs on a nice piece of land.

>living with or working with 11 other millionaires
rich people are insufferable, and even worse so in large groups. all of them think they are the smartest guy in the room

>10 VIP suites
>21 luxurious bathrooms, 3 gourmet kitchens, 5 bars
>150 million
>ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION

Why wouldn't you just literally buy one hundred 'normal' (read: out of 99% of peoples price range for life) houses? have one hundred VIP suites, and one hundred bathrooms, and one hundred bars, and one hundred gourmet kitchens? Like it's a nice ass house, but for 150 mirrion dorrar, you could do way, WAY, better. Buy your own fucking town.

>HFT
>I’m creating value
No you’re just a sucker who has taken up the slack left by the institution day traders.

you do fucking realize every single belgian now has to go out and get a fingerprint scan to get your idiotic view on how society/economic self realisation/meritocracy work
and it's not free market, it's very much authoritian

Then evry nigger will legaly chill on that ramp

>I live a meme life with my meme wife

The only career that will allow you to afford he life style you want is through banking, and not the shit your doing

>cars in glass boxes
>motorbikes on shelves
>velvet rope barriers in your HOUSE
This shit just pisses me off, these types of people need to be hanged.

Underrated