The most beautiful people are Russians. They have beautiful facial proportionality, like asians...

The most beautiful people are Russians. They have beautiful facial proportionality, like asians, but without the ugly chink features and skin tone. They all look 2/3 white and 1/3 asian. How do we make Russia the ethnostate?
youtube.com/watch?v=nrQnNKZJAhQ

Attached: val.jpg (1118x745, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balto-Slavic_languages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go jack off to them then you faggot this isnt your fucking diary

Russians either look like goddesses or dogs, or goddesses that turn into dogs, or dogs that turn into goddesses.

Attached: MAD LAD VLAD.jpg (670x840, 505K)

t. ugly narrow cheek bones and crooked teeth having brit who is under 6ft.

Based. Slavic women (except for poles) are hot as fuck.

Goddess tier: Belarusian
9/10 tier: Ukrainian, Russian
8/10 tier: Baltics (Lat, Lit, Est)
7/10 tier: central slavs (Czech, Slovak)
Nigger tier: Balkan Slavs.

Inb4 butthurt serbs and bulgarians.

baltics aren't slavs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balto-Slavic_languages

Slavs aren't Slavs then. Eastern Slavs for example have more in common with Baltic Slavs than Southern Slavs.

Well you're not relevant enough for your own ethic group, and balto-slavs are part of larger Slavic group.

nigger what the fuck are you talking about

>baltics aren't slavs

Attached: TrollFace.jpg (3840x2160, 315K)

>No Koreans
U have shit taste nigga

Attached: 3b2fd2a07c153b0134c886d3427a9676.jpg (564x564, 37K)

None of them look like that, and even if they did, that's an overuse of eye makeup to feign western eyes and eyelids and facemakeup to contour up her stupid flat face. Plus most korean women have some giant fucking man jaws. GTFO

its obviously aryan girls op

Attached: aryangf.jpg (1416x2195, 266K)

All the hottest German women today are ancestors of captured Russians in ww2

Russians are like white women without the shitty manjaw that many white women have. They are perfection.

you realize most Americans came from England right you dumbass

and they're ugly. What's your point retard?

>most Americans came from England

Attached: 1551059808448.jpg (499x499, 18K)

>All the hottest German women today are ancestors of captured Russians in ww2
>ancestors
either someone fucked with the time machine again, or the urdu language doesn't distinguish between ancestor and descendant.

>Based. Slavic women (except for poles) are hot as fuck.
Holy fuck you’re delusiomal. Polish women are most attractive Slavic, Russian and Bulgarian are ugliest

>baltics aren't slavs
they indeed aren't, but just barely. also, linguistically they are the closest group to slavic. if there was a single slavic language today, it would be classified as baltic.

Russians, swedes, finns and norwegians are top tier.

ancestry is analogous to descendant or ethnic background

but the post is still worded weirdly, even though i get what user means

right. Some are relatives of the Hungarians

Attached: Europe_Continuum.png (700x571, 67K)

overated cause women are easy

Attached: 1553246657223.png (1083x1111, 425K)

80% of russkies belong to east-baltic subrace which is pretty much mongoloid mutts with wide nigger noses and chink eyes.

Attached: f_Rk-ni60v4.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

>russians
ewwww

Nice meme.
So theyre just like white women?

Amen. I dated a Russian national few years back. She was a firecracker. Send also tried to stab me every time she got angry. Still though..

Typical russian

Attached: IqAyFlajWEI.jpg (576x1024, 82K)

Asian women look like malnourished little boys. If you have an Asian fetish you're a pedophile

estonian does not belong to the baltic linguistic group. plus it's so distantly related to Hungarian anyway that by the same metric lithuanian and, say, bulgarian would count as mere dialects of the same language.

>we make Russia the ethnostate
Russians are many many nationalities. "Russian" is not an ethnicity.
You can dream about creating "east slavic" ethnostate or whatever. But to do that you'll need to combine Belarus, ))))Ukraine((( and very west part of Russia.

also the woman you posted looks 0% russian

Russkies rarely have blue eyes, especially light blue. Usually it's hazel or grey.

Attached: luoX0J0_7fo.jpg (1440x2160, 577K)

Wtf Russian as Beликopycы is totally an ethnicity
Don't spread neo-soviet propaganda please

Attached: 1546633908904.jpg (670x943, 168K)

got it

The typical russkie woman (natashka) looks like this. Usually they have greyish brown hair, grey eyes, big noses, rounded faces and often chink eyes (not as much as chinese though). Russkie women often dye their hair blond which looks unnatural and more like yellowish, it looks weird when their dark hair grows back.

Attached: D_ZvTq9HTVM.jpg (604x400, 67K)

russians
japs
koreans
other slav countries
hapa ethno state when

Nothing turns me off more than a Slavic accent. Disgusting.

Even Britskanks sound better.

>Beликopycы
... fucking who?

Attached: 123.png (423x109, 7K)

i think thats why slavic nations are the most racist towards blacks because asian women are naturally repulsed by them

meh differences in preference here

These kind of women are considered very attractive in Russia. It's very hard to find a woman with noric facial features (long head, small lips, thin nose) in Russia, usually you will see so called east-baltic type.

Attached: UthYRpNZOwk.jpg (1280x848, 203K)

they are 2-3/10
i don't know what are you talking about

You're retarded

This one is typical russian. There's no nordic race in Russia. All pale/fair skin types of russians are mainly east-baltic. Those who have thinner facial features usually belong to Pontid race (associated more with Ukraine) and have darker features (olive skin, hazel eyes, dark hair)

Attached: aBkjpXUrtWM.jpg (589x807, 102K)

that particular asian has some uncanny valley shit going on with all the makeup and surgery, not a good case in point for you. it's pretty but I would feel like I was fucking a fleshlight and not a human being.

much more attractive.

Baltic is best

Attached: LithuanianGirl.jpg (846x1200, 238K)

There's nothing good about nigger nose and chink eyes - the features east-baltids usually have. The girl on the pic clearly has anorexia. Most east-baltids tend to be fat, so to look "cute" they need to be anorexia.

Attached: 99765-Olesya_Kharitonova-women-redhead-blue_eyes-snow-748x468.jpg (748x468, 42K)

The girl on this pic is Lauren De Graaf and she looks nothing like russian. Her nose is too thin for a russian. Russians have wide noses and rounded heads.

Hey russian hackers. Hand over cutie Krystal Boyd plz. I want to stick my penis up her pooper.

>Swedes
Give it 50 years and they will be nearly extinct

Siberian girls are excellent

Attached: images (1).jpg (201x251, 8K)

Okay, OP. I disagree, but you are entitled that in-group preference, and the celebration thereof.

They are shit. All mongoloids have traits of sinanthropus

Attached: q-MmYxq5EeQ.jpg (640x520, 75K)

>They all look 2/3 white and 1/3 asian
no they don't. Some look European. (see image)

Attached: russ.jpg (949x736, 92K)

>Beautiful

Attached: 1454906615353.jpg (600x450, 101K)

>east-baltids

So that's what you call them ? interesting..
How would you label these ? (just curious) , is there a specific adjective to describe europeans who have these features ?

Attached: roman-hellenic type morphology .jpg (1132x1150, 161K)

I concur, but I suspect I am biased because of Polish ancestry.

Attached: Serebro.jpg (400x273, 34K)

Sasha Savelieva, pop singer, part of Fabrika

Attached: images1.jpg (183x276, 7K)

Agreed..Russian belly dancers make millions here
Slavic women are the best in general..this model from slovenia is driving me crazy..i've been fapping to her for a whole damn year & never get sick of it

Attached: FB_IMG_1553533314443.jpg (720x900, 54K)

name?

Lucia Javorcekova

God Amerimutts are the worst of the white race.

Yeah not the men tho

agreed in half
russian mens looks like living shit
russian womans looks like angels
/tred

Nearly all slavs

Attached: FB_IMG_1553205100789.jpg (720x883, 80K)

you are the only one who looks asian, degenerate.

Attached: russianinhuman.jpg (500x609, 80K)

Russian is an ethnicity, you degenerate scum. Belarus and Ukraine are ethnically Russian states that grew separatist through a course of history and we granted statehood after the fall of USSR. Lenin created them as separate republics, before that they were just administrative regions, gubernias.

I dont give a shit whatever you think of my country. Just get the fuck out and stay in your retarded muttland, or bongland, or whatever western european state, I don't care. I don't want to see any westerner euros or asians in my country. Go be a non-slav piece of shit somewhere else.
I find most of you ugly, both men and women, and your men are even uglier than ours. You cherrypick mutts, alcoholics and marginals to "prove" that Russian men look bad, and you drool over Russian women because you want them for yourself.
I say get the fuck out. I dont give a shit about your women, couldnt care less. You should mind your own fucking business and your own women. Or get a fucking bullet. GTFO

Attached: 15400572440660.png (452x336, 279K)