What alternative is their for political commentary news like Styx now that he is quitting the political game to become...

What alternative is their for political commentary news like Styx now that he is quitting the political game to become a rockstar? Today is a sad day for political commentary I suppose but I do wish him the best and all the success and pussy that will be coming his way. It's bittersweet if you ask me.

youtube.com/watch?v=KXTaBbYWvK8

Attached: styx-364x205.jpg (364x205, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afWjPym6Bl0
youtube.com/watch?v=S_qa5-WMx7I
youtube.com/watch?v=m1Pl6iqgFVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

any way you slice it nothing really changes. degenerate CIA homo of tar budgets who used to disturb the peace continues to disturb the peace only in a bit different way.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

He's quitting?

lol

great music.

Attached: 1542419424883.jpg (613x594, 76K)

If that's the music, he's back talking into the camera about news headlines convincing us why this all amazing for trump within 6 months.

good one!

He's becoming a musician now. I didn't even know it was Styx on the Tom Petty cover he did till I looked up who Tarl Warwick was and it ended up being Styx.

yes!

Apparently the Japanese are hiring him for music for their anime shows after listening to this video of his Tom Petty cover and he's going to be moving over there.

youtube.com/watch?v=afWjPym6Bl0

I unironically liked his country songs from some years ago.

He's been doing that for at least five years. What makes you think he's quitting politics?

another zinger!

Rotc is alright

He said he's quitting politics to move to Japan to work with anime music writing, production and performance.

I know a guy who knows a guy who said he’s quitting because he has AIDS.

ha ha

I actually know Styx. We use to attend the same church. I thought about doing a similar news and commentary show when I retire from the military. Anything you guys would like to see?

Attached: baphomet endgame.jpg (500x507, 94K)

I think things went south with his Mexican wife/gf. He is going for a based aznqt.

OMG is so weirdly 80's.

He's been doing that for a long time though.

Styxx is offering the Satanic establishment a way to go away peacefully.

His original contract with Satan clearly states he's permitted to be a rock star, and it's up to the big Jews to make that happen.

I doubt he's been going to church for a decade now.

I've really been enjoying his music.
Who knew he had such a voice.

Lukewarm. Sophomoric. Boring.

Myth of The 20th Century
The Poz Button / The People’s Square
BlackPill
Vertigopolitix

I know that. We use to go to the same church. Thus, I have known him a long time.

Facefags are almost invariably political prostitutes, and disingenuous by their personal concerns. Thankfully, these people are dying off as the war heats up, and they’re expected to stand under fire for their supposed convictions.

Now all your favourite animu will be styx stamped and 80's 90's depeche mode themed. I'm saddened but glad he's going to be filthy rich and owning his own loli harem.

Now all your favourite animu will be styx stamped and 80's 90's depeche mode themed. I'm saddened but glad he's going to be filthy rich and owning his own asian loli harem.

more styx. apparently his group is going to be called 'styx n stones'

youtube.com/watch?v=S_qa5-WMx7I

Good he deleted that "be patient" vid. Not sure about the others, but they are very blue pilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=m1Pl6iqgFVw

I wanna sniff Bratass

Attached: E4511554-11F0-45C8-93E2-2211AEE476A4.gif (480x270, 885K)

Make a channel like Jim. He just talks shit in streams, makes internet insanity videos etc.

u-uuuwaaaa~ OmO i-i let my boifwendu do a cummy cum in my boipuccccwie ~!!! and he didn't wear a boicondom O////O a-a-am i gonna get fagpreggers now?? 3: i is a too young to be a boimother >///< c-c-can i getsies a boibortion? O////

Attached: 440305D2-43D4-4537-AA0D-6A409F00A866.jpg (300x309, 30K)

i know grammar nazism isn't a real argument, but it is bothering me more and more lately. way too many people use the wrong their/there/they're, your/you're, to/too, and even fucking ARE/OUR. it's all over this board, all over every social media. "alot" i mean i get shorthanding and being lazy with caps/punctuation but these are just blatant ignorance of 5th grade and below level stuff. fucking a, anons.

>Be spoon clank
>Have heard Mozart before
>Make this turd
>Upload it anyway

Isn't Nigerian Rap a cultural staple in Scandinavia?