He hasn't built his underground doomsday bunker yet

>he hasn't built his underground doomsday bunker yet

what are you even waiting for? shit is getting ready to pop off any month now

Attached: 1505018078748.jpg (1429x1022, 283K)

Why would I even want to survive?

My doomsday bunker is the next life.

Because I'm one of the ones that will die because I can't afford it. You're welcome.

its not full of guns, ammo, and food

he has an xbox and 5 screens, lol

no beds/bunk beds, 1 sofa(maybe a sofabed?)

no shower/chemical shower, just a toilet, should be a wet room toilet/shower combo for maximizing space

apparently no stock of gas mask/nbc suit

1 entry way

yikes and basedboy gamer fantasy pilled

>Implying the great collapse didn't happened decades ago

Jesus is my doomsday plan bro

Wheres all the electricity coming from?

>doomsday bunker
>doomsday
>news still running on TV

I purchased the game "Metro Exodus" recently. I just wanted something to kill the time, the reviews were generally positive, and it didn't seem to have any political baggage. It was boring and there was terrible lighting. I gave up on the game after about two hours.

>what are solar panels

Hes hanging out in his bunker pre-collapse because he spent all his life savings on it and has nowhere else to live now

>not familiarizing yourself with your bunker before something bad happens so you can tweak and make it the most efficient bunker possible

how're you powering that?

Solar panels will work unless there's ash/dust in the atmosphere.

Fuel stores will need to be extensive for even a rationing human, a family will be more. Smoke will also attract scavengers.

Underground spring will provide some energy turning a dynamo or water wheel.

Wind can be kept very incognito on the surface and will still work during a nuclear winter (even better because of new turbulence).

RITE generators are really hard to DIY but require little shielding and will power your bunker long after you die.

ALL of these will require a powerful faraday cage in the event of nuclear / solar / other kind of EMP event. drives and data storage should be kept in a keep core layer with 10+ cm of highly ferromagnetic metal. Vidja are no good if even a small amount of data is corrupted. All of these power options will give you a trickle or run down over time and you will need to be able to repair and have a diverse energy supply.

>Wheres all the electricity coming from?

his ass, electricity would be extremely rare and saved for communication and filtration systems. you'd maybe stock a low power consumption laptop, radios, and/or a few e-readers. you would NOT keep 4 screens on while only utilizing 1.

I just have enough to make it six months. I’ll have a pretty good idea if I want to go on after that. Just long enough to see what’s on the other side.

Wouldn't the EMP from Nuclear bomb also fry the electronics of a solar panel?
Small retractable windmills that can be lowered totally into the ground for protection when not in use are a better solution.

No shower, no bed.
No thanks

>no shower
As expected from a filthy neck beard

An extension cord to the neighbors house will do just fine

I need more comfy bunker pics

Attached: 1540394960168.png (638x551, 609K)

-groundwater is shallow here
-a bunker isn't a good idea unless to protect against nuclear attacks
-my house is basically a reinforced concrete bunker, not all of us live in cardboard huts

those are screens not windows rriight?

All the houses in left in Iraq are reinforced concrete bunkers by now

haha original joke 10/10
you're so unique and inventive

fallout is probably your biggest concern as a neighbour of nuclear powers and outside of target zones.

You need to be able to keep people safe for a few weeks with filtered air/overpressure purified water, stored food, and seeds. You will need to be able to decontaminate your topsoil and all of the water you provide them.

Reverse osmosis water filters that will remove dissolved radioactive compounds but you will want a 5-stage filter with lots of active carbon pre and post(you can make this from wood as long as you strip away contaminated layers on the surface.)

overpressure, purified water*

you can also use cloth, pebbles, and sand to make a sediment filter too.

his airlock is shitty but who knows what the manhole above is, it could be a decontamination chamber although the illustrator doesn't appear to 've intended that.

it depends on the scenario, if you can't even get to the surface to setup your power array then you will need to wait with stores until you can. Solar panels /windmills will attract attention too so placement is key.

> screens, not windows right?
No he has a news anchor right outside his window, looking in, doing a report on the crazy man with somehow above ground windows in his underground bunker. Sharp eye for detail there detective.

>his airlock is shitty but who knows what the manhole above is, it could be a decontamination chamber although the illustrator doesn't appear to 've intended that.

looks like sunlight coming down the manhole so probably just a stupid door similar to the front door.

Tesla roofs and co look like normal rooftiles
they also do greenhouse solar panel glass (though they're transparent, they're colored, pink or orange, generally)

already use reverse osmosis filter
there won't be nuclear war and if there was then the last thing you need to worry about is fallout just sit home for 5 weeks and close the windows

No matter what happens Spain will never be a target for a nuclear bomb, so honestly I don't give a fuck about bunkers or whatever.

If I could build one, I would. As it stands, it's probably highly illegal to do. Remember that rich autist that got some guy killed as he tried build his own shelter? Why even bother when you can't do it?

> no where to eat
> no where to exercise
> No bed
> no cooking area

I'm going to be on ground fucking zero in the event of a nuclear war, why build a bunker when my death with be quick and painless?

Attached: 1509569210898.jpg (515x476, 22K)

it's the years of cultural diversity that will precede your eventual nuking that you should be worried about

How is it powered?

Pff, not even the ragheads want to live in this shit hole of a town.

just say you lost your shipping container(s) in a boating accident

just a few meters of earth can protect you from an indirect strike.

Reinforced concrete building sub-basements would be a good place to survive.

If I lean out my window I can see a major strategic target, I am far too close to even wanting to attempt survival.

As if anyone here can afford one.

You know everyone who does that is going to come out crazy? You will literally lose your mind. And if you go in with others you better pray that they don't lose their minds, cause it could get nasty.

i suppose the low-key urban bunker could work but they will need to be protected from an EMP then installed afterwards meaning you'd have to stealthily retile your roof in the night or something.

you can live further away, probably cheaper to live too.

That's just a meme, most of us have become so accustomed to isolation, our lives are already like living in a vacant pit.

Attached: 749.jpg (1383x1600, 358K)

Nah I like where I live. I'd rather accept instant vaporisation than dying of fallout. Plus building a bunker would involve a lot of bureaucracy.

You'd need a radio suite to communicate with the other survivors, that could keep some people sane.

>communicate with other survivors
>they raid your bunker
>brutally torture you
>rape your wife and kids
>leave you to die slowly
yeah no

Distance is as good as cover when it comes to doomsday scenarios. Driving like a madman into the woods over 1000 km from any city, living in the mountains and living off the land is the cheapest alternative and all you would have to take with you is hand tools to cut down trees and build a cabin. I would be better off in the deep boreal forset up north that cost me nothing when SHTF than you with your 20,000+$ bomb shelter

it could involve you going down to your basement, sawing the concrete slab, and pulling out chucks of clay one at a time.

City plans are public so you can see what kind of utilities might disrupt construction. Read about shoring up mines in similar geology and go as deep as you're confident with

You don't have to broadcast your location, a wire with an antenna attached could be placed kilometers away if you're afraid of HF/DF

We don't really have basements here in the UK. Hence why I said the bother of creating a bunker would be too much.

the support structure for that lifestyle doesn't survive many of the worst scenarios. Even economic collapses could drive the hordes into your territory. Forest fires will be rampant in 99.9% of scenarios so you need to pick a damp northern forest not particularly inclined to burn.

all I'm saying is the cops don't have a sensor under your flat telling them when you're tunneling

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>hiding

Attached: 1552866974012.gif (476x328, 1.58M)

>watching propaganda in your doomsday bunker

I do appreciate the recommendations but I have long since accepted that due to where I live and the nature of the crippling bureaucracy of Britain that nuclear fire will be my end.

I'll go north and burn whale fat and live off seals. Nobody would bomb Canada because nobody even lives here

Attached: 1533339258487.jpg (720x918, 52K)

>doomsday bunker
Who needs that? I already live innawoods. If doomsday comes, I'll just go further innawoods and probably eventually die from protein poisoning from only eating fish, rabbits and deer.

and live in an igloo

you're going to need a better survival suit but you could potentially spend a lot of time outside depending on the radioactivity.

or you could be patrolling your perimeter with one of these from the comfort of your bunker

Attached: 1538675242301.jpg (962x641, 212K)

>Why would I even want to survive?
that kills the propaganda jew.

Attached: burst_of_.jpg (584x529, 46K)

fpbp

>Builds Doomsday bunker
>Anydaynow.jpg
>Dies
>Guy that buys house uses it as storage
/Thread

That looks f'n dope. I want one.

>Jesus take the wheel

you need to think very carefully about maintaining environmental equilibrium in a confined space. It takes a lot of energy and preparation

>implying you bought the land

you better have some medical equipment including oxygen tanks, nasal canula and face masks, eye wash station, ekg, meds, microscope, autoclave, surgery tools, IV set up with D5W, ringers, etc. . . AND then there's fire extinguishers of multiple type, weaponry, more bottled water, wet wipes, plastic bags for trash compactor.

Yeah ventilation for sure. I'm sure a lot of amateurs wind up with humid hotboxes for bunkers.

Why havent you brought me materials and money? What are you waiting for?

Kikes wont nuke themselves.

Congrats. You'll survive the war and still be pulverized instantly by the winds when the poles finally shift. Unless you've got a deep unground bunker underneath some serious bedrock, you're fucked anyway. Might as well take a death in battle.

>Power
Another power option is bioreactors, in fact it's not really an option it's a necessity and solves the problem of where your waste goes after you're cut from the grid.

All biodegradable food/human waste can be decomposed by bacteria into useful fuels, mainly H2 and CH4. This will recycle some of the food energy humans waste from incomplete digestion and can be supplemented with small amounts of shredded foliage. (too much at once will stop the reaction and kill your reactor).

Another one which ties into health and sanity is harvesting human energy needed for exercise. A simple rope system hooked up to a dynamo can turn all of your exercises into power generation.

In the event of a serious fallout incident you can potentially generate power using something called betavoltaics. Essentially you'd be using the decay of various nuclides to generate power. In a cobalt nuke scenario this would be particularly potent and you could live in luxury with the right betavoltaic setup.

Attached: 1200px-Bioreactor_principle.svg.png (1200x1245, 165K)

underrated af

>winds when the poles finally shift
dont be so dramatic, that's not even close to a hard scenario to survive

Why? I live in a white rural area. When shit hits the fan we are just going back to typical rural living, except not even as hard as my Great-Grandfather since we already have a lot of infrastrcture in place.

post the inside of your bunker
>1 post by this id
ph

Living alone in a bunker with my backlog of shit to catch up on without any responsibilities sounds comfy on the face of it, but I know in reality it'd probably be awful because I'm shit at surviving without the luxuries of modern society.

Attached: 1544107471889.png (500x523, 136K)

>bunker
>what is a metro

Attached: paris-2744653_960_720.jpg (960x640, 266K)

A metro is public transportation, we burgers don't play that game.