VPN/privacy general

torrentfreak.com/russia-orders-major-vpn-providers-to-block-banned-sites-or-face-blocking-themselves-190328/

> centralized VPNs are not safe anymore, they can be easily targeted and taken down by governments, the only solution is to start developing and supporting

AUS and NZ countries have blocked access to Jow Forums, EU has passed article 13 making Jow Forums liable for copyrighted material posted on it thus incentivizing to just block posters from eu.
We are slowly sliding into a dystopian and more censored world our duty as sovereign individuals and strong online community is to inform and educate ourself on how to circumvent goverment restrictions, and spread alternative cultures and narratives trough red pills and memes.
This thread purpose is offering solutions to privacy and freedom of speech infrangiment by central authoritys trough tech and tips:

-Self-contained Networks:
torproject.org/
geti2p.net/en/
freenetproject.org/
zeronet.io/
-GPG:
gpg4win.org/
-Addons:
eff.org/https-everywhere
eff.org/privacybadger
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/decentraleyes/
-Mail:
mail.protonmail.com
-Private chat:
riot.im/
signal.org/
retroshare.cc/
-Vpn
thatoneprivacysite.net/simple-vpn-comparison-chart/
-Decentralized vpn
sentinel.co/
-Encrypted pastebin
ybin.me/
-Concept tech /experimental tech:
gnunet.org/en/
-Filesharing
onionshare.org/
qubes-os.org/
tails.boum.org/
-non custodial crypto mixer
wasabiwallet.io/
-decentralized crypto fiat gateways
bisq.network/

Attached: ezgif-1-5faae17bb730.jpg (656x369, 31K)

bump

Finally Russia is leading the innovation race.

if by innovation you mean rekting the free internet then yes

What do you mean finally? Russia has always been the heart of innovation

Vpns getting cucked by russia, one way or another russia still finds a way to affect your life

russia is the first, but soon other countrys will follow

Bump

UK will be next

yeah then every EU country

fucking bump

Attached: expect us landlubbers.jpg (275x247, 16K)

bump

bump niggers

>EU has passed article 13 making Jow Forums liable for copyrighted material posted on it thus incentivizing to just block

So how come euros are still posting?

the law targets businesses and will be implemented within 2 years. also we'll just use vpn. also fuck jannies, kikes and niggers

yeah but we need solutions if EU tries to outlaw VPNs, decentralized tech is the way to go forward

What do you mean by decentralized?

as in its not made by cia niggers to have a back door

Cant have backdoor if code is open sourced

*Black man pointing finger at his head*
See what these eu fags made me do? I have to describe memes from now on

alright I see
I rather thought about many small services rather than big corporate ones like facebook

blockchain internet

Mesh networks frw

something like gnunet (which is a concept for now)tor or sentinel dVPN which allows anons to offer their bandwidth between eachothers and get payed for it

yeah solution that will get adopted will need to be open source

yeah blockchain allows for solutions that before weren't possible like news dns service that are decentralized, or dVPN or new self contained networks and data storage solutions

Bump

are there any cheap, low security vpns that are good enoguh to just avoid facebook/google info tracking? i dont want to use those high security VPNs and go on a government watchlist

use private sessions for a start

i think any vpn gets you on a gov list or just browsing Jow Forums for all it matters, i think a decentralized solution like sentinel which allows you to connect directly to another user offering bandwidth is the safest option if thats your worry

Attached: Sqeeze-the-Balloon.jpg (600x401, 37K)

yeah but then you get caught up in a dragnet of investigations ebcause you are using the same node as a bunch of pedos downloading CP. thats what i dont like about some of theise high security VPNs. i understand they are good at maintaining privacy, but the traffic you share is with people doing sketchy stuff so obviously the feds aand government are going to be investigating every IP that uses these.

thats a problem for people hosting nodes not for people using the dVPNs (if they don't do dumb shit).
for example thousands of people use tor for multiple purposes from journalists to people that wanna access region restricted resources to people that don't want their isp knowing what they are searching, so you become one of many in a huge crowd, and as more people learn about these tools and use them the less power the gov will have, so if you care about your privacy spread the word about privacy software

Attached: ezgif-1-5faae17bb730.jpg (318x159, 8K)

obviously perfect anonimity is almost impossible to reach, but some good steps are :
running qubes as os
have a virtual machine that connects to a vpn or vps
that connects to a whonix virtual machine running tor

Attached: photo5825823103949844530.jpg (1220x1280, 214K)

good thread

Attached: 37F84495-1FA7-4EB3-96E6-3537D3DDF748.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

>AUS and NZ countries have blocked access to Jow Forums
errr...

>also we'll just use vpn
Jow Forums doesn't allow posting via VPN

Dude just use a hacked irc server that allows proxies. Fuck where did all the oldfags go?

because 8ch an Jow Forums is not anonymous your only anonymous to other random people not the fucking shill mods and scumbags ;) you may as well be on your home reddit or facebook.

you want to be anonymous make or go to an encrypted onion or node on a clean unconnected device and departmentalize all your tec and even websites.

if it were me i would only use Jow Forums when killing time on a throwaway burner simcard on a custom hacked flagged phone on a compromised service provider downloading throwaway illegal torrents to a non-windows throwaway hd that would be fagged anyway.

i would even make a few legally questionable texts or phone calls with a few clues as to who i was just to rub it in with a big fuck you

but thats just me

im always anonymous even when im not

we need to educate people and have easy to use solutions that works even for normies