Brit/pol/ Mothers day Edition

>Edmonton stabbings: Four people hurt in 'random attacks' in London
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47765914

>The knifeman described as a tall, skinny, black man, wearing a hood and dark clothing, approached all of the people from behind in what police said was random attacks not linked to terrorism.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6870015/Hunt-hooded-knifeman-FOUR-people-stabbed.html

>Labour may call fresh vote of no confidence in Theresa May
theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/31/labour-may-call-fresh-vote-of-no-confidence-in-theresa-may

>Brexit in meltdown - Theresa May under pressure to forge softer divorce deal
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu/brexit-in-meltdown-theresa-may-under-pressure-to-forge-softer-divorce-deal-idUKKCN1RC0EE

>Theresa May is braced for mass resignations from her Cabinet whichever way she goes on Brexit
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6869895/May-consider-customs-union-MPs-vote-senior-minister-says.html

Attached: 7blh9tanwrv11.jpg (1024x741, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
github.com/ccd0/Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=Cn9A7_N6mUk
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYmRBEtdU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Addon for your browser that adds more functions for Jow Forums. Filters, thread watching and thread updater, cooldown, 404 redirects, Linkify, highlight own posts and those quoting you, and more.

Jow Forums-x.net
github.com/ccd0/Jow Forums-x
>4ChanX -> Top right wrench icon ->Main-> Uncheck 'Stubs' option

>4ChanX -> Top right wrench icon -> Filtering -> Comments
## Shitposts ##
/virgins/i
/virgin/i
/cocaine/i
/ave a line/i
/never been to a party/i
/what's a brexit\?$/i
/you've never had sex$/i
/Why haven't you had sex\?$/i
/don't you get invited to parties\?$/i
/why is brit\/pol\/ so upset at me for having sex\?$/i

>4ChanX -> Top right wrench icon -> Filtering -> File name. Add the below.

/^tfwdrugs\d*\.jpg$/
/^ave a line ya virgin\.jpg$/
/^1552421469291\.jpg$/

>4ChanX -> Top right wrench icon -> Filtering -> Flags. And paste in.

/^Black Lives Matter$/
/^Hippie$/
/^Templar$/
/^Catalonia$/
/^DEUS VULT$/
/^European$/
/^Tree Hugger$/
/^Anarchist$/
/^Confederate$/
/^LGBT$/
/^Gadsden$/
/^Fascist$/
/^Democrat$/
/^Communist$/
/^Anarcho-Capitalist$/
/^Jihadi$/
/^Kekistani$/
/^Muslim$/
/^Nazi$/
/^Republican$/
/^Pirate$/
/^United Nations$/
/^National Bolshevik$/
/^Commie$/
/^White Supremacist$/
/^Europe$/
/^Tree Hugger$/

>4ChanX -> Top right wrench icon -> Filtering -> Tripcode. Add the below to filter all trip fags
/^!/

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Attached: Know your place.png (607x487, 52K)

Attached: 1554060433779.jpg (1080x1165, 424K)

every time i see my hairline in the mirror i JUST

Attached: Timothy Dalton 02.png (709x810, 1.01M)

Your thoughts on this?

What, receding?

This is a nazi moron free thread

yeah dalton'd

you have never had sex

Mother's Day is in May.

anyone caught with a butterknfie should be sent to the gallows.
butterknifes are dangerous.
all bread should be sold pre-buttered. NO EXCEPTIONS. scissors should be regulated with a special scissor license. the harm that a pair of scissors can do to a young black hoodlum is terrible. it is time to stamp out scissors. we should start in the schools by indoctrinating the yoots about how dangerous scissors are. we must use soft tools. we must stamp out butter and butter crimes caused by butterknives.

Shows your testosterone levels are perfect.

Attached: Fuckit.png (460x368, 378K)

She always breathes through her mouth it drives me berserk

Traitors get the rope. Look at the cunts sucking each other off just coz they're undemocratic remoaners

Will the tories fuck us with the customs union. We may as well stay in if they vote for it

it is clear you have never had sex,
you are afraid of butterknifes.
you buy your bread pre-buttered.
and you advocate for the introduction of smooth cornered a4 paper in office situations

It's Sunday lads. Get some quality viewing down ya. Hornblower E1 "The Even Chance" in HD:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cn9A7_N6mUk

Attached: basedhorry.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>I'm also worried of deselections happening in our party.

This speaks for itself you know.

>There has never been a multicultural society that has functi-

Attached: nassau.jpg (640x360, 52K)

Big old pair of feet on her.

Not in the UK, mate. This is how we differ again.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 20.48.42.png (632x90, 20K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little cunt? I'll have you know mate that I graduated top of my class in the Gregg Bakeries, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids at Tesco, and I have over 300 confirmed shags. I am trained in penis warfare and I'm the top ejaculater in the entire country. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, you little cunt. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mad lads across England and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, fuck face. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, Mug. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my fists. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of licenced butterknifes and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable mug off the face of the British Isles, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn sack sucker. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking

Attached: Britriggered.gif (480x298, 1.53M)

we're never gonna be able to leave, are we fellas?

Attached: clown.jpg (1024x576, 136K)

>mouthbreather attracted to mouthbreather
kek

Kek, laughable.

so attractive!

Attached: TD-screenshot-700x500.jpg (700x500, 35K)

Civil war is the only way to get the exit we want, seriously.

>"but in nassau i wouldn't have been paid benefits for posting on Jow Forums and masturbating to anime all day and night so how can you call it a society????"
ok now this is epic

More of a sharpe man myself

Attached: Sharpe.png (1440x1600, 2.15M)

why are racists so historically illiterate?

if it involves destroying Scotland and London in the process i'm down

Even if they vote for it and then May agrees with it, chances are the EU would tell May to fuck off.

muslims are usually attracted ti kids and their close relatives as well as goats

just pointing out your hypocrisy

FUCK THE ENGLSIH

it is virgins like you who are doing all the stabbings.
because your mother left home when you just a piece of meat in the crib.
your father is in prison because he is black and a hoodlum.
you grew up with butter knives.
you fixated on these butter knives and the harm they can do.
you now spread chaos across inner London with your black genetics because you are literally an ape. you are a black ape with chimp genetics. its impossible for you to restrain from chimping out. I see your chimp face all over London. you chimps are the bane of the earth.
perhaps if you could return to Africa in mass numbers then a semblance of peace would return to the once great British isles

>EU would tell May to fuck off.

I think May would tell herself to fuck off at this stage.

>Scotland
Why? Too white for you?

scottish here
fucking come on then

>wahhh destroy the only good thing about this island to make me feel better about my pathetic life!
why are the english so pathetic

He's already being shit on by lefties on Twitter for sharing a platform with Michael Heseltine, how he's approving tweets from "Mr Osborne". People can see that this is just MPs closing ranks against the people.

this is the most low effort shit posting yet

now youre talking sense

I work m8, neets are in a mental trap, that is unless they an incredible talent, which they don’t.

why are you talking about muslims?

do you suffer from downs?

No

Attached: 1473006434070.jpg (1317x796, 190K)

this

English independence is auto-leave.

Is Luton a nice place to raise an English family?

Coons and white millionaires is not "multicultural"

If you are YKTD post the AV image.

#DrainTheBog

Poor effort burger, poor.

youtube.com/watch?v=DiYmRBEtdU8

>Butter knives
>Spread terror

Attached: download.jpg (199x253, 12K)

May's not a mother
/Laugh's in Leadsom/

If you want the tripfags to go just dont you them

They actually might, they see it as a way we can get the benefits of the single market without being members. It would be hilarious if the one thing there was a majority for was something the EU would flatly refuse.

send them back to Africa
send them back to coon land
see how fast the stabbings dry up
every chimp should get deported back to Africa.
get these coons out of England.
the acid attacks would stop immediately

>Watson and Osbo doing lines and going at it at opposite ends or a dp on an ebony, when?

Attached: osbo black.jpg (468x286, 49K)

send them back to africa

This is an excellent post

Attached: gollywog pepe.png (657x450, 43K)

because memeflag is muslim memeflag

Also for shits and giggles throw students and remoaners in there with them

so is yours

>Victorian Britain
>Irish

Pretty sure there are English remainers as well

daily reminder this is what we're up against

Attached: 1553386399518.jpg (900x1200, 403K)

Yup can't disagree with any of that

that faggot, comments disabled

Absolute faggotry

i hope this is fucking bait

What is it with that smug middle class expression they have?

Like they are doing wonders for the gene pool.

They're outnumbered by over 2million

Oh there are, just not very many. I would be happy to dissolve the UK and just have England and Wales, we have oppressed the Scots and Irish for long enough. And if they don't want to leave, tough.

Remoaners are scum of the earth, I’m not even joking. They’re elitist af and only care about London. Business London of course, they wouldn’t dare go anywhere else.

How have we oppressed the jocks?

Imagine hating your own people this much, Orwell was right about these cunts.
>In intention, at any rate, the English intelligentsia are Europeanized. They take their cookery from Paris and their opinions from Moscow. In the general patriotism of the country they form a sort of island of dissident thought. England is perhaps the only great country whose intellectuals are ashamed of their own nationality. In left-wing circles it is always felt that there is something slightly disgraceful in being an Englishman and that it is a duty to snigger at every English institution, from horse racing to suet puddings. It is a strange fact, but it is unquestionably true that almost any English intellectual would feel more ashamed of standing to attention during ‘God save the King’ than of stealing from a poor box. All through the critical years many left-wingers were chipping away at English morale, trying to spread an outlook that was sometimes squashily pacifist, sometimes violently pro-Russian, but always anti-British.

Scotland would be Eastern Europe tier poor if it was independent even with North sea oil they're still dependent

By providing gibs and devolved powers. We're bastards, we are.

>Your face when leave wins the "people's vote"

Attached: phitch425-425x239.jpg (425x239, 17K)

By sending them money and letting them form our governments

LARPtards BTFO

Attached: 649DA350-7044-4C15-9A76-73DC81B3B4AE.jpg (640x573, 260K)

I genuinely don’t like anyone from London.
All the cockneys are in Essex anyway so the only ones that are left are leftist scumbags, bankers, puffs and then all the niggers and pakis.
Fuck London.

Lmfao, anonymongs BTFO

mines looks like a bong flag on this end

Attached: Untitled.png (1600x900, 159K)

>screencapping your own post
Cringe

Attached: london.jpg (1063x1090, 781K)

You’re literally seething that we won

Attached: AD3B973E-9B42-4D31-8F75-BC231C18E6CC.jpg (750x500, 32K)

It's his idea of a joke, pretty burger-tier desu

Have a drink.

whats in the bt bookmark

Do you even consider London an English city anymore, it's too far gone

Like when blair n broon ended the union by giving them back their parliament while abolishing our treason laws and importing millions of low skilled jihadi sympathisers while letting the banking sector run wild?

What book is this from?

Attached: 0E464169-B35B-47AF-84EE-22A0223656E8.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

London might boost the economy but only because people commute in from the home counties

If you took them out the equation, London economy would just be filled with low tier minimum wage workers who are 70% immigrants

Sauce of this knowledge?

Why are you so mad that I accurately preempted me being right?

what's this from desu?