>The Liberal.
theliberal.ie

>The Burkean.
theburkean.ie/

Social Media and YouTube Channels to follow:
pastebin.com/CTL6cSTu

Learn Irish:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Attached: IMG_20190331_204319_433.jpg (1009x1045, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T8ZeesJ2obQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Hughes
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l_MdlJ85euc
heritagebooksmusic.com/jesebl1.html
store.finalcall.com/collections/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/products/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews-volume-1?variant=17629964993
store.finalcall.com/collections/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/products/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews-volume-2?variant=17393297729
store.finalcall.com/collections/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/products/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews-volume-3?variant=21594874945
youtube.com/watch?v=KNR2ezFBSig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ben Scallan goes after Mark Malone amd Social Democrats
youtu.be/T8ZeesJ2obQ

Attached: IMG-20190331-WA0023.jpg (1366x768, 73K)

Bump

Is fiona a brit? sounds like it from her accent but i cant even tell anymore

Ó Néill Abú

Attached: oneill.png (636x950, 690K)

Yup.
She had to leave the UK because she was being sued.

thinking of joining the DF boys, what ye think ? heard its shite money but fuck it i just want to do something worth some purpose although I'm against going to other countries like theyve currently got some of our lads around the world cause of the UN, something i don't agree with at all but i've fuck all else going on in me life

KEK
have a bump ye ducks
quack quack

Fuck them they go out and take migrants into Europe, no self respecting irishman should join.

I hope G.O.D. sues her for all the trouble and awful slandering shes done. would really send a message to the rest of themins trying to shut gemma down

>Defending the Traitorous Government.
>Pledging loyalty to (((the state))).
Wew lad.

I think a member of the Yellow Vests Ireland is suing Fiona already for defamation.

aye thats the navy though, im talking about the army

the training and know how wouldn't be bad idea though, I'd be pledging my loyalty to the nation, the Irish people, not the government. would have to go awol if they tried to get us to man a border after brexit. No true irishman would do that

>, I'd be pledging my loyalty to the nation, the Irish people, not the government.
That's a lot of shit. If it were true, the DF wouldn't be letting our government destroy the country.

>would have to go awol if they tried to get us to man a border after brexit.
Join the Ra then lol

Bump

Attached: 1553941615154m.jpg (1024x723, 118K)

ra are useless these days, the dissidents do wee small things like blow up a car or make a threat and its completely pointless they have no thought out cohesive plan and barley any public support it makes them look like idiots. would need a major happening to change things

>Le broke woke
Cringy muttoid meme

Attached: quote-i-have-no-prouder-boast-to-say-i-am-irish-and-have-been-privileged-to-fight-for-the-francis-hu (850x400, 105K)

Up to yourself but you will be used to put down revolution and most likely sent to die for the European project
Ben Gilroy and Vincent Byrne are suing her and Gemma apparently is taking legal action against her.
Also for some reason that youtuber Jeff Holiday was in gemmas chat and knew a thing or two about Fiona and was saying Gemma was going after a woman with disabled kids.

Francis Hughes
if you don't know much about him have a read
Fearless Patriot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Hughes

>Jeff Holiday
Sceptic fag who is suspected to be a pedo.

True enough I don't think they would fare very well if they did start up again, the Brits have gotten better at clamping down on that sort of thing thanks to isis etc I'd say it will kick off again if there is a united Ireland though

fuck her anyway shes going after gemma and it needs to be stopped. A restraining order or a no contact clause something like that. if gemma can get that then hopefully the rest of them will fuck off and stop harassing

Interesting
The only history we learned in school was lies about ww2

Attached: pnT.jpg (146x195, 9K)

Oi M8 oim Bri-ish. Now sod off.

Where is everyone?
The traffic on Éire Jow Forums is bi-polar. Half the times there are 30+ posters, other half it barely gets 10 posters.

Yeah but thats how it was in the late 60s when the troubles started, when the split from the offical ira aka the marxists happened. the provos were completely disorganized with barley any weapons then a few years later they were well prepared and taking the fight to the brits. I've no doubt if trouble kicked up again it would be hard in the beginning but the ra would adapt if they were committed and had public support. United ireland wont be a problem if trouble kicks up because the british army wont have any jurisdiction over it and they are the only real threat you'd have to be worried about. uvf anol are just a bunch of gangsters

Nothing happening
Enjoy the peace desu

Attached: 1553616412702.jpg (464x606, 37K)

The post so nice he posted it twice. Idk lad, maybe they're on Twitter or reddit triggering libshits.

Tbf it's been unusually quiet the last few days. Not much news.
The calm before the storm?
Our government are in the middle of bringing an ISIS member into the country and say they want to protect her. Normies are pissed and don't want her here. Could be the thing that finally sparks a riot.

Oim bri-ish, da rayciss oirush need replacin

Kek that's true
Some of our lads have left the containment zone
Tfw banned from all normie media

Attached: 1553320542241s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Lads keep an eye on RedFM Monday.
I heard word that a mother from Cork is calling in to talk about an attempted kidnapping in Cork City.
It was two men in a van targeting a young boy.
I'm guessing it was pedos that were released from prison. Sentences here are a joke (few years average, always suspended sentences).

Our revenge will be the laughter of our children

I would suspect there's a discord server with him and some PBP types dedicated to "bash the fash" or some shit like that.
Yeah she's a fucking loon so wouldn't say that will stop her. She might stop with threat of reduced gibs but short of proving that she is taking money from American pharmaceutical companies that probably won't happen
I've seen things in Dublin that prove this. Just last night I was in a pub and over the urinal what do I see but "kalergi" with a small magnifying glass as though to say search this. It was like a stamp so would assume that it was not only that bathroom but many around the city centre. I've also started redpilling random people who take interest in history by putting them in the path of David Irving. I've explained differences in intelligence between race to a liberal in a manor that didn't get me called a racist and have been telling black taxi drivers and bouncers about the secret relationship between blacks and Jews which was recently banned by Amazon. It can be done if you pick your targets carefully and risk getting your head kicked in. (I'm willing to die for my family, people and country so getting kicked around for expressing opinions backed by fact is a small risk in my eyes)
>two men in a van targeting a young boy
This is sickening. Any description of the van or men?

>ghetto secret relationship between them and Africans?
Qrd on that?

What's wrong with Jow Forums lately? Im getting "connection error" every time I try to update the thread.

that pic

About time that smelly marxist got taken down a peg

>This is sickening. Any description of the van or men?
White Van. The men asked the boy if he wanted a lift. When the boy refused, one man left and gave chase. Boy told his mother when he reached home.
Don't know much. Heard it from my cousin because her son knew the kid that was chased.

Jews ran the slave trade in America.

Bump

Attached: 1551316563470.png (1037x774, 195K)

Sauce? Big if true

I'm phone posting so I don't have sauce.

If you do try and go in as an officer. If it ever can to it would be good to have the right people in there.

The Atlantic slave trade was escentially a Jewish operation. The slave owners were almost exclusively Jewish or else free masons whom the Jews had told that Africans are decendent of Ham (a son of Noah which they claimed was cursed). They spread the story that these cursed people deserved to be slaves. The Jews in the Netherlands started the West Dutch India company and the East such India company and traded in black slaves. Their centre of operation was Newport and was also the location of the first freemasons lodge in America. The Jews in America were mostly shefardic Jews whom were kicked out of South America after it became apparent that their conversion to Christianity during the inquisition was not legitimate and were in fact still practising Judaism and teaching the Talmud behind closed doors. As a result many of these Jews had gentile names like Aaron Lopez. There are two books called the secret relationship between blacks and Jews pol. 1 & 2 which expose most of this. There's also one called jews selling blacks which is literally just the newspaper advertisement of the slaves under Jewish names and company's. They were also heavily involved with the civil rights movement and have been using blacks to do their political bidding ever since they started the NAACP. It's a long history and they are working to suppress it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l_MdlJ85euc
Check out the books I just listed. There's also books written by jews that gloat about their domination of the Atlantic slave trade and even the mediteranian slave trade during the Roman empire

Jews selling blacks
heritagebooksmusic.com/jesebl1.html
The secret relationship between blacks and Jews
Vol 1
store.finalcall.com/collections/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/products/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews-volume-1?variant=17629964993
Vol 2
store.finalcall.com/collections/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/products/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews-volume-2?variant=17393297729
Vol 3
store.finalcall.com/collections/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/products/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews-volume-3?variant=21594874945

Jews talking about slavery (1/2)

American Jewish Historical Society - New World Jewry- 1493-1825: Requiem for the Forgotten- Seymour B. Liebman

"They came with ships carrying African blacks to be sold as slaves. The traffic in slaves was a royal monopoly, and the Jews were often appointed as agents for the Crown in their sale."

"The Jews were the largest ship chandlers in the entire Caribbean region, where the shipping business was mainly a Jewish enterprise."

"The ships were not only owned by Jews, but were manned by Jewish crews and sailed under the command of Jewish captains."

Jews and Judaism in the United States: A Documentary History - Marc Lee Raphael

"Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade. In fact, in all the American colonies, whether French (Martinique,) British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently dominated."

"This was no less true on the North American mainland, where during the eighteenth century Jews participated in the "triangular trade"that brought slaves from Africa to the West Indies and exchanged them for molasses, which in turn was taken to New England and converted into rum for sale in Africa."

"IsaacDa Costa of Charleston in the 1750's, David Franks of Philadelphia in the 1760's and Aaron Lopez of Newport in the late 1760's and early 1770's dominated Jewish slave trading on the American continent."

Jews in Colonial Brazil: Arnold Wiznitzer- Pages 72 & 73:

"The buyers that appeared at the auctions were almost always Jews, and because of their lack of competitors they could buy slaves at low prices." "If it happened that the date of such an auction fell on a Jewish holiday the auction had to be postponed."

Jews talking about slavery (2/2)

The Jewish Encyclopedia: Vol. 10, Page 48:

"The trade in slaves constituted the main source of livlihood for the Roman Jews"

A History of the Jews: From Babylonian Exile to the end of World War II - Solomon Grayzel:

"Jews were among the most important slave dealers in European society."

Jacob Marcus, the author of United States Jewry: 1776-1985 wrote in the Encyclopedia Britanica:

" In the dark ages the commerce of western Europe was largely in the Jews hand, in particular, the slave trade."

United States Jewry: 1776-1985 Jacob Marcus - pg 586

"All through the eighteenth century, into the early nineteenth, Jews in the North were to own black servants"

"In 1820, over 75% of all Jewish families in Charleston, Richmond, and Savannah owned slaves"

"Almost 40% of all Jewish householders in the United States owned on slave or more"

>"The buyers that appeared at the auctions were almost always Jews, and because of their lack of competitors they could buy slaves at low prices."
This made me laugh. Anyone see that Jew talking to E Michael Jones and trying to get a discount on his books. Said something along the lines of
"How are you any different than the jew that practises usury..?"
Jones responded with laughter proclaiming he is not charging compound interest.

Watching Critiqued stream right now. Realise he has transformed into Irish Wojak

Attached: Critiqued Wojak.png (2098x622, 1.34M)

Brilliant... don't let your dreams be memes.

Stream here. Its a pretty good one. Talk about deplatforming from the far left

youtube.com/watch?v=KNR2ezFBSig

>protect her
anything except putting a bullet in the back of her head is genuinely ridiculous. Won't even be charged with treason, the bitch, despite the part where, ya know, she joined the fucking army and swore loyalty to Ireland.

If we could brainwash her to take /our side/ that would be interesting

Attached: IMG_20190212_185950-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Just more proof the people in government aren't loyal to Ireland.
They do what their (((masters))) tell them to.

Fuck that.
Kill the cunt.
ISIS go around raping kids and are funded by kikes.

If she could be brainwashed to them
We could possibly brainwash her to our cause
Red pilled women are 1 in a million.

Attached: 1553369677531.jpg (720x886, 77K)

She'll get a bullet.
All she deserves.

She's gonna brainwash that child of hers anyway with stories of how their father was a brave warrior for God who waged a holy war against evil.... by being evil.
To defeat evil
You must become evil.
That child is gonna be messed up.

I disagree lad if we could reprogramme her from religion to Patriotism she would be a literal Terminator

Attached: 1553133938700m.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

>Implying she is combat experienced.
>Implying she could fight.
>Implying she didn't just blindly follow the first man to cum in her.
Wew lad.

Her chilling with decapitated heads all around and being all "this is fine" is enough for anyone to know she is too far gone... a real woman would have cleaned that up before it became an issue

Clean up your lexicon
Why are leftists so crass

That's exactly the type we need on our side

Fuck off you LARPing faggot.

You forgot to say that was satire.
>That's exactly the type we need on our side
She went to a forign war zone to chill with child rapists after adopting a forign ideology. She is a one of the worst kinds of people on the planet.

These kinds of people. The converts to a group that calls for your entire family to be subjagated. They are responsible for the destruction of the free world. These fools give all of our enemies the upper hand. Political correctness is for the sake of these people who will not hear a negative word spoken about the outsider and they start to emulate the outsider. These people are weak and not to be trusted and are not even nearly the type of people we want helping us. ISIS are the attack dogs of powers they don't understand. They are dirt and tools of kazars in Saudi Arabia and isreal who are the main benefactors and promoters of your families slaughter by these armies of fucking neck beards!
It might be satire bro...

You sound like G.O.D
Gemma is that you?

Whatever the left are doing we do the opposite

Attached: 1552595570830.jpg (472x624, 68K)

what the fuck is this mutt doing in ireland

How can it be treason when she's not even Irish?

I wouldn't do nothin to her, just deport her. Until ISIS attacks Irish people then people like her can get the death penalty when our Barrett runs the show. other wise, we should stay neutral to ISIS. If we don't stay neutral then they have a reason to attack us and ISIS has nothing to do with us. All non Irish should naturally be deported anyways