Libor - the biggest financial scandal you've never heard of

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libor_scandal
Libor scandal. "The biggest financial scandal you've never heard of."
Top players of international banking caught red handed in illegal rigging of the markets? Nothing to see here.

Let's check our bingo of the international banking cartel:
- City of London Corporation? Check.
- Heads of federal reserve banks? Check.
- Bank for International Settlements, the mothership bank? Check.
- International Monetary Fund? Check.
- Intercontinental Exchange? Check.
- Citigroup, the CIA playground? Check.
- Banks owned by muh Rothschilds / muh Rockefellers? Check.
- Government officials around the world? Check.
- Outright illegal manipulation? Check.
- People scammed out of billions of dollars? Check.

Top level international banksters seem to be bored with legally scamming people out of billions of $, so they outright do it illegally now.
Fun part is, Libor is what got out and is confirmed. Now imagine what's out there, that's not officially out and proven.
Biggest players out there colluding internationally to fuck you over in illegal ways? user that's crazy talk! That's some crazy conspiracy shit!

Attached: clickbait.jpg (550x1066, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bankrate.com/rates/interest-rates/libor.aspx
stevenmcollins.com/bizarre-link-between-libor-scandal-and-us-shootings-new/
youtube.com/watch?v=V1SYmjQI7Uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn i wanna suck her tits until she screams for mercy and i cut her head off and keep on sucking in them

damn... germans truly are fuct arnt they

exactly

show tiddies bankrate.com/rates/interest-rates/libor.aspx

Tell me moar about those delectable tits in img OP

welcome to 2007, user. you have a lot of catching up to do.

>I must sexually assault then behead her
Great post Mohammed.

It was memory holed with the Aurora bat man shooting

It doesn't matter how old it is user, there's still plenty of newbs who think this is just some crazy conspiracy talk and think that 'banksters' is a meme term.

would you seriously dont do the same?
she is kinda asking for it
allah

Yeah that's crazy, how come we never heard of this. Don't worry though there's this politician called Ron Paul and he's going to audit the Fed and take the US back to the gold standard. It's going to be so epic.

Attached: slowpoke.jpg (1422x800, 97K)

i cant say i would.. i dont think she is asking to have her head cut off. i would give her a chance to be decent and walk away if she is too degenerate.

What about Panama/Paradise papers?

Yeah there's plenty of such 'scandals', Libor although most people will have no fucking clue what it's all about, they will understand this:
"Biggest players out there colluding internationally to fuck you over in illegal ways."

With just straight up money laundering folks are clueless to what it even means.

>you've never heard of

I've heard of it

The real joke is that they want us to believe they fixed the problem and it’s not happening again.

Nice tits desu

Youd think fucking with rates to the tune of .5% or 1% isnt a big deal but that makes far more money than hunting 10% returns on the open market.

Guarenteed returns of 1-3% are worth 100 times that in real world.

So you think wow they fixed .2% well thats a 20% yearly return. Thays what Warren buffet the most famous investor makes.

Attached: 1549591335743.jpg (800x546, 57K)

True. If you can make guaranteed 0.5% profit on TRILLIONS of fucking dollars, I'll take it over maybe 10% on some millions.

Libor - you're 10yrs too late.
Banks money playing the system NOT playing the game.

Pretty sure Adam Lanzas Dad was an exec at these banks and was scheduled to testify around the time that school was shot up.
stevenmcollins.com/bizarre-link-between-libor-scandal-and-us-shootings-new/
Guess it’s been debunked though?

fuck off subhuman

One wonders why anyone would do this. When you already have so much money...why work at all? Any normal person if they won the lottery would quit their job and use the money as a balloon to live off of while they chase their dreams and live a free life. But these people, for whom a lottery drawing would be chump change, work more hours than the average wageslave chasing totally useless profits.

Perhaps for the ultra-rich, the pursuit of money is a sacrament unto itself, rather than a means to an end. It's no longer about the funds themselves or what you could do with them, but the hoarding of wealth for its own sake; this is what life is about, and seeing the number go up is an indication of success not just on a physical but also on a spiritual plane.

Truly we live in the era of the third estate, the burgher.

Attached: 1553561745419.jpg (1200x1198, 163K)

I think after certain point it's no longer about money but status and power.

You have the game of the pleb, where people basically try to stay alive and be somehow happy. You have the game of the high status people where they compete with each other, "I am the most important! - No, I am the most important!". Several ladder steps higher you have the big boys playing, and to even have a chance to sit at the table you need immense wealth, power and influence. It's not only hard to get there, but also extremely hard to even stay in the game. You snooze, you're out.

i thought this threat was about tits... wow. those tits are blinding

Yeah she's got a pair of some truly mesmerizing tits.

Totally. It's surely the first AND the last time they've scammed people out of money. Imagine some normies actually believing this.

Attached: sure_thing.png (1000x1000, 176K)

Just as a heads up, there are thousands of people reading this, at least, who are thinking so this is a persons brain on muhummad

There was a scandal about some faggots devaluing the brazilian currency on purpose a few years ago. Nobody gave a shit.

Tell us more

>devaluing currency in literally where
>Manipulating the benchmark interest rate used the world over to price debt and affected everyone with a credit card or home
Not even in the same universe.

Attached: Humansacrifice.jpg (600x800, 305K)

>affected everyone with a credit card or home
Let's not forget small businesses that took loans.

Or anyone who plays in stock market, has a retirement fund etc.

Basically if you're over 16-18 and employed.

I don't remember it too well and it got memoryholed too fast. IMF used to do some crazy shit here too.

Dispassionate extermination of all sandniggers can’t come soon enough.

There's enough milk for all of us

Attached: 1528325796179s.jpg (125x122, 3K)

Literally everyone has heard of libor. Newfag

It's not about power. It's about hoarding. We despise but try to help people with hoarding problems when they live with +30 cats, when they live surrounded by old newspapers or trash.
But we glorify money hoarding, and this sick people that don't know limit won't give a single shit about the consequences of their actions
Thiefs and freeloaders are no less criminal for having more money than you

Ive heard of that. Now fuck off.

bump

the fed rigs the market by fixing short term interest rates and QE, yet nobody cares...

Not only that nobody cares, vast majority of people think there's 0 manipulation, 0 collusion, 100% pristine crystal clear tots legit.

After 2008 one needs to be lobotomized to think so, yet that's the view of majority of people.

Attached: bump.png (908x680, 184K)

>this is your brain on islam

WHY CAN'T I GET A BIG COWTITS GF

WHY CAN I ONLY PULL DISGUSTING CHESTLETS

Attached: 1501957308273s.jpg (250x228, 6K)

Attached: bumpuru2222.jpg (510x510, 52K)

bumperino
>youtube.com/watch?v=V1SYmjQI7Uk
>"The State Alone is Responsible for Inflation and Currency Devaluation" Felix Somary

Attached: Final economic redpill.png (755x957, 58K)

Attached: Lord of the Rings bank edition posting.png (1600x3418, 1.33M)

Attached: Ancient times on banking Sumerian Swindle.jpg (1880x2384, 1.31M)

pic related has never been confirmed.
nice read though.

Attached: Swiss banks jews.png (1306x1186, 189K)

bonus.

Attached: Economic Trump pill.png (3128x1204, 342K)

Where is your leaf?

I turned it into Cocaine.

Bumpuru!

Stupid fucking leaf and your shitty jpeg thumbnails.

Attached: bumpo.jpg (680x509, 29K)

don’t care just came to stare the milkers

Attached: boobie.gif (320x184, 3M)

I've heard of the libor tits but don't know the details since banksters are too big to fail and too big to jail what difference does it make?

Attached: 1553911649793.jpg (3307x3937, 1.9M)

i know you're being sarcastic. and to add to this, he's one of them - controller opposition
pic related

Attached: 71C80EB9-DFF3-47AF-88DD-6E90D4798F89.jpg (494x331, 33K)

Scenario 1 - person X thinks the financial game is tots legit, regulated, big institutions are trustworthy, .
Scenario 2 - person X is aware that the financial game is manipulated af, from source to the bottom.

In which scenario person X is more likely to get rekt and scammed out of fruits of their labor?

deals with the devil never end- you trade your soul for earthly gains

hehe

but i had heard of it

Do they see themselves as good people?

Friss scheiße, murat

The global economy is hyper financialized at least since the 80s and only got worse, only the Armageddon would stop this.

>muh top banksters
>the group responsible for interbank lending in the commercial banking unit

No, this was not memory holed. It just happened 7 years ago and most of you guys don’t focus on financial news. It was and still is a really big deal in the financial world

bump

Attached: bumpeiro.gif (350x400, 108K)

final bump

Attached: bUmP.gif (400x650, 14K)

i remember this as well

Hottest thot ever.

Ahmed pls

Sauce?