Don't Use Microwaves

Don't use microwaves, Jow Forums. The Jews want you weakened, cancer-ridden, malnourished, and complacent. A conventional oven is infinitely better, no matter how long it takes to cook.

Attached: 1552218074080s.jpg (250x245, 7K)

>Don't use microwaves
why exactly?

>Le daily wacky conspiracy threads by JIDF
Kikes like to push irrational conspiracies like faked moon landings, le Illuminati/Masons, flat earth, absurd 9/11 theories (there were no planes), lizard people etc. etc. to do one thing... to make people that discuss information outside of what the (((MSM))) gives us look retarded and to cover up for jews.

This is called well-poisoning and gas-lighting. Jews do this to keep normie goyim from looking into or thinking about legitimate non-MSM information too much, e.g. the jew subversion of our media and government or the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the holohoax made for political gain.

9/11 is a good example... Israel had a big role in 9/11. How to well-poison this subject manner? Make sure any threads about 9/11 include discussion of "there were no planes", "it was CGI", "a nuke brought it down", "an energy weapon brought it down" etc. and other absurdities. This will get any normies to reject ALL non-MSM information about 9/11, including what they want to cover-up (Israel's role).

Jews control our media. Jews control our banking. Jews control our academia. Jews control our government. Very real and verifiable. Something people need to know and understand. “But let’s not worry about that, goyim. Let’s discuss flat earth, bigfoot and aliens”.

Fuck these threads and fuck JIDF.

It’s actually true, microwaves destroy many different healthy vitamins and enzymes. They also encourage bad cookery.

Microwaved food does not cause cancer and it actually destroys less nutrients that regular cooking.

>non-ionizing radiation causes cancer

It does, confirmed.

Raced and bed pilled

STOP MAKING STUPID THREADS

>OP isn't a eternall living Christian...
I completly stopped caring about those "dangerous" or poisionous thing. Jesus will ressurrect the dead and give out New bodies. There is nothing to fear in this world.

Of course the unsaved only have this shitty short life, you should be afraid. All you had to do was to believe in the Lord...

Only if you use microwave ovens can you cook six gorillion in the allotted time. As usual, Nazis were ahead of their time.

Yeah, Alex Jones is a useful idiot in that regard. Take a legitimate statement about a certain undue influence of a certain group at the (((Federal Reserve))) and then it goes to sure, but Jews are actually controlled by the literal alien devils in the Vatican and it derails and discredits the entire conversation.

who let you out of the ove- microwave?

Attached: 1530825661632.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Its almost like Alex is a disinformation agent. if you cant dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

haven't owned a microwave since 2008

makes your food taste like shit. a good toaster oven and a little patients goes a long way. towards quality of food, body and life.

You realize microwaves only heat food, correct? Do you actually think they destroy half the food and turn it into fattening goo?

I own ones but I rarely use it. I prefer to use my stove, my toaster oven, or my kike home to cook things.

i only use it when im lazy or to heat milk
people who use microwaves for everything deserve the cancer they’re going to get

>the virgin microwave
>the chad cast iron

EE here that works in RF. Microwaves do not destroy food or cause cancer directly. They do indirectly because of the types of foods that are typically microwaved

lol none of that shit has anything to do w what i said haha.

non-ionizing radiation... like visible light?
you're fucking retarded, take basic physics course before talking